When Worlds Collide | PJM - K...

By KatanyaSimm

Park Jimin is tearing his hair out. His estate has turned into a hotel, and the one man he vowed would never... More

NOTE - PLEASE READ
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 - Part 1
Chapter 3 - Part 2
Chapter 4 - Part 1
Chapter 4 - Part 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
**IMPORTANT UPDATE**
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Author's Note & Thank You

797 78 24
By KatanyaSimm

10th February 2023

Oh my God, guys. It's done. It's finally effin' DONE!

I feel elated yet rather sad about it ending, and I'm not sure what I'm going to do after 3.5 years of writing this saga. It's been one hell of a journey to say the least!

I want to thank all my readers who have stuck with me through thick and thin, for your time, and mostly your patience while waiting for me to complete this. Hahm wouldn't be the same without you.

And once again, there are two people in particular that I wish to thank. Two amazing women who have been there from the start, supported me, and provided feedback and love.

Keisha (the lady that betrayed Jimin for Mafia Taehyung) - Hahm LITERALLY wouldn't be the same without you. Need I say more? <3

To Rosa (my secret little reader who gets special dibs) - your love for Hahm is so important to me. I would say that I'll miss our juicy conversations on FB Messenger, but it's not over yet, is it? Hell no. More Tae for you.

To all my characters. See you in Eden.

LASTLY. There WILL be a 4th instalment of the Hahm series, but I'm going to take a break for a while. The story will be planned over the coming months, and I will keep you updated on progress when I can. It'll take as long as it takes.

Until then!

Tan x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 2.2K 28
This story starts when the mafia king kidnapped a wrong person lee yn. After that incident , they encountered eachother again and again. Will they...
190K 6.7K 35
When y/n meets the mysterious 'V' he calls her his Princess and she's soon drawn into his dangerous world of organised crime. And he is determined to...
133K 3.9K 36
[COMPLETED] She was living her life normally until one day she found out everything that was going on. The things that went wrong in her life. The ca...
225K 15.9K 55
Hahm Yunhee is home. A place of safety. A place of comfort. And yet, a large segment of her heart is missing, left behind in an unreachable world. P...