Beholden | Yeonbin Fanfiction

By kriingkles

12, January 2023 | kriingkles "Kill me, Choi Yeonjun. Make me suffer like you always wanted me to be." "S... More

Beholden | Yeonbin Fanfiction
Author's Note
Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author's Note

Chapter 23

1.2K 123 300
By kriingkles

“What am I doing in here?”

Soobin growls as he looks at Yeonjun’s unit’s door. He grabs a handful of his hair and turns around then started biting the nail of his thumb. He knows he shouldn’t be in there but he needs to.

Yesterday, there’s a pair work that happened in one of their subject.

“Choi Soobin and Choi Yeonjun will be in pair—“

“Miss!” Beomgyu raised his hand and stands up. “Can I pair with Soobin instead?” Beomgyu suggested.

Soobin nods at their teacher to convince her. Since he want Beomgyu and it’s more comfortable to do things with his friends than Yeonjun. Beomgyu who wants to make Soobin stay away from Yeonjun is firm to be in partner with him and Yeonjun who doesn’t really care about what’s happening.

But guess what?

“Nope, we’ll leave it that way. Next pair…”

And that’s how Soobin ended up with the situation. Since Beomgyu cannot do anything with it already, he just reminded Soobin to be careful and defend himself but as usual, Soobin just smiles and assured him that he’ll be safe.

Will he really be? It’s the school’s topdog, Choi Yeonjun, we’re talking about.

Soobin let out a deep breath before pressing the doorbell. After seconds, it opened and he saw Yeonjun with his messy black hair, a white loose shirt, and a cargo shorts. Soobin on the other side is still wearing his school uniform. It’s because Yeonjun didn’t attend the afternoon class and decided to sleep.

“Oh you’re here,” Yeonjun said and let the younger enter then he walks inside.

Soobin didn’t say anything and closes the door then took off his shoes and change into slippers. There are only two pair of slippers in there and believe it or not, the other one was bought by Yeonjun for Soobin.

“Don’t get me wrong, I’m here for the activity,” Soobin said and puts his bag on the sofa and sits.

Yeonjun who’s at the mini kitchen who just drank water answers, “Really? I thought about what I said—“

“No! Of course not!” Soobin quickly denied.

Yeonjun just chuckles. “I hope I can believe that,” he smirked.

Soobin rolled his eyes. “Believe what you want,” he sulked.

Yeonjun walks in front of him and bent down to level his face with the younger and Soobin’s reflexes told him to leans back with his wide eyes.

The older didn’t say anything. He slowly reaches for Soobin’s face and caresses his right cheek with his thumb while his palm is feeling his jaw and neck. Yeonjun’s head moves even closer to Soobin that made the younger closes his eyes without any argue.

“See, you’re expecting it,” Yeonjun whispered.

“What the hell!” growls and pushed the older away who’s laughing at him.

“What did you say? You’re going to sue me?” he smirks and shook his head. “I don’t think so?”

“Shut up!” Soobin snapped still glaring at Yeonjun. “Let’s just do this activity and I’ll go home now,” Soobin added so Yeonjun won’t press him anymore.

He’s clearly embarrassed and just want to disappear because Yeonjun’s still looking at him and grinning, clearly teasing him. So Soobin got annoyed and throws his notebook at him and Yeonjun dodged it.

Yeonjun shook his head, acted disappointed. “What a bad dog,” he said.

Soobin stood up to pick up his notebook in front of Yeonjun. “You’re really an asshole,” Soobin muttered and looks up at Yeonjun with his mad eyes.

“It looks like you’re about to suck my dick, Puppy.”

Soobin fall off from his feet and looks at Yeonjun with widely eyes and looks away because he can feel his face getting burn again. “Y-you’re so pervert,” he whispered and tried to get up from the floor.

Yeonjun extended his arms to Soobin. Soobin just looks at it for a second and Yeonjun started shaking his hand gesturing to receive it already and Soobin just rolled his eyes and accepts it.

Then Yeonjun pulled him up and slam his to the nearest wall and kissed him while his other hand is wrapped around the younger’s waist. Soobin was shocked by it and he tried to resist but Yeonjun holds his hand even tighter.

“H-hey— Yeonjun,” Soobin tried to speak between their kisses but Yeonjun just keeps on kissing him and trail his jaw.

“Do you want me to stop?”

“I—I… hmm,” Soobin closes his eyes feeling Yeonjun’s kiss on his neck. Mindlessly, his other hand’s already wrapping Yeonjun’s back.

“Should I?” Yeonjun whispered again.

“N-no…”

Yeonjun smirks and suddenly lift Soobin and they enter the room still kissing each other. Yeonjun placed Soobin on his bed while he’s starting unbuttoning Soobin’s uniform.

“Are you sure you’re inexperienced? I don’t think you are,” Yeonjun said, and completely throws away Soobin’s clothes.

“I-I… Well…” Soobin paused and bit his lip. “I w-was a top,” he continued.

A laugh was heard coming from Yeonjun’s mouth and looks at Soobin again whose face is embarrassed. “Top? Yeah, experimenting I guess? You’re submissive and that’s probably why…”

“Why?”

Yeonjun just give him a small smile because Yeonjun already answer him in his own mind. He doesn’t want Soobin to hear it…yet. So, he continued kissing him and Soobin responded.

Yeonjun’s now completely naked and so Soobin who’s under him. Yeonjun pulled something below his bed and rubs the lubricant on his fingers. “I’ll ready you,” Yeonjun whispered.

Soobin just nods as he finds it sexy. He voluntarily spreads his legs and felt Yeonjun’s finger inside him that made him gasp and he covers his mouth.

“Baby, let me hear it,” Yeonjun sounded so sweetly that made the other blushed.

Yeonjun started going in and out with his two fingers and Soobin’s making sounds that he cannot stop due to the pleasure it’s creating. Soobin cannot take it anymore and so he said, “Yeonjun, p-please enter me now,” almost begging.

So who's the one who begged on Friday night?

As the top heard it, he suddenly wanted to crave for more. So he pulled his fingers, position his self and harshly enter Soobin’s inside. It’s not new, it’s so familiar but for some reason it’s so different from the others.

Maybe because it’s a man? But he fucked couple of men before. Or simply because it’s Soobin himself. But why?

Moans escaping in their lips as they became one. Soobin’s first time and he’s enjoying Yeonjun’s dominance. He never knew things will end up like this but somehow he likes it.

“A-agh! Y-you’re going fast— uhmm,” Soobins moans and grips Yeonjun’s arm, creating some scractches.

“You like it, baby?”

“Y-yeah—ughmm!”

Yeonjun continued being on fast pace that clearly giving Soobin the best night of his life. He doesn’t know where he’s going to throw his head and moans just keep on coming out from his mouth.

Both felt their near, Soobin exploded on his stomach and Yeonjun inside him. They pant as it ended, Yeonjun saw Soobin’s mouth open so he kissed him.

“You good?” Yeonjun asks, brushing their noses together.

Soobin nods in little, “Y-yeah, I-I like it,” he answered and smiles. “Suddenly wanting for more,” Soobin added.

Yeonjun chuckles and pulled out his thing out of Soobin then throws out the used condom. “Then let’s do it again,” Yeonjun stated and he saw Soobin’s eyes brightens.

And this activity of them couldn’t be stop anymore. They always do it after it. Soobin keeps on having overnight at Yeonjun’s small and empty unit. He practically lives in there as he brings some of his personal belongings.

It’s a good thing, right? Yeonjun’s not being mean to him now— although seldomely, he’ll text Soobin to buy him stuff and bring him this and that but Soobin’s not complaining like he’s already used to it.

Or Yeonjun's just being good to him because there's more reason to it?

No one in the school notices it because they don’t even speak at each other, barely laying eyes on each other and only seeing each other on the rooftop to make out.

No one really notices aside from Choi Beomgyu.

Beomgyu who’s seeing Soobin having weird text from Yeonjun, some red spots on his lower neck whenever he moves that makes it visible. He wants to stop him but he knows Soobin will just answer him the same thing. So he’ll just shut his mouth. As long as Yeonjun’s not hurting him— physically.

He knows he should stop worrying but he can’t.

“Mom! I’ll sleep at Yeonjun’s tonight,” Soobin inform his mom.

“Again? Son, I checked your closet and some of your shirts weren’t there also there are clothes that probably owns by Yeonjun. Don’t go in there, stay here tonight,” his mom stopped him.

Soobin pouted and nods. “Yes mom,” he replied because he can’t go against her decision anymore.

“Instead, let Yeonjun sleep in here tonight,” his mom suddenly stated.

“Really!? Thank you mom! You’re the best!” he hugs her and smiles really wides. “I’ll go at school now.”

“Okay, take care baby. See you later,” Soobin’s mom said and waves her hand on him as he walks out of the house.

Then Mrs. Choi’s smiles fades out as she saw this scene already. She’s somewhat anxious about her son. She should be happy knowing he’s making friends and having interest on someone— yes, she knows it she’s a mom after all— but she feels like Soobin will get hurt again.

“Mom invited you at home tonight. She doesn’t want me to sleep at your place,” Soobin said, licking his ice cream while they are at the rooftop.

“Sure,” Yeonjun simply agreed. “I should say sorry about it too,” he added.

Soobin smiles, “Thank you.”

“Soobin, do you like me?”

Yeonjun’s question made Soobin stop from tasting his food. “I don’t know,” he just replied and looks at him. “What if I do?”

“You’re fucked up then.”

“What a good indirect rejection,” Soobin chuckles and continued eating despite of having a sting in his chest. He needs to act.

To be honest, Soobin is still feeling confused. He doesn't know if he likes Yeonjun because of his dominance, he's good in bed, or maybe because he's just Choi Yeonjun himself. Soobin doesn't have the exact reason but he knows that he likes Yeonjun.

Yeonjun didn’t say anything but grabs Soobin’s waist closer to him and kissed him hard, tasting the vanilla ice cream Soobin’s eating. Then Yeonjun lets go and looked at Soobin.

He suddenly realizes how Soobin’s eyes are so pretty but he just shrugged the thought. “It tastes good,” he commented and looks at the icecream.

“Right? It’s my favourite!” Soobin exclaims and giggles.

Yeonjun nods, “See you at your house tonight,” he said and walks out of the door.

Soobin dramatically sighs. “What the fuck am I doing?” he growls in frustration.

--
A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOI BEOMGYU! ILYSM!

#BeomgyuOurStageGenius
#스물셋_범규가_피워낸_봄의_흔적
#暖かい春の妖精ボムギュ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 64.2K 58
a story of two enemies who can't even stand each other can't get enough of each other after just one sex. [ TOP! YEONJUN, BOTTOM! SOOBIN ] [ M RATED...
11.5K 789 16
When yeonjun fall in love with the bad boy named choi soobin who seems to have his own past. how everything is going to work for them. . Top soobin...
52.8K 2.6K 17
"i know what i do isn't right, but i can't stop what i love to do." - the ending of their story began right when the soft boy couldn't r...