I Got Reincarnated As A Grim...

By lajsuebs

Haru Watanabe, a 17 years old high school girl, was about to graduate in their school, when the unfortunate e... More

2. Reincarnation
Introduction
3. Finally, going out of the big city of celestial!
Introduction II
4. Encounter
5. Kirin!!
introduction III
6. Going to the magic academy of Alfheim
7. First day of school
6. Old grand Mansion (History of The heroes of the city of Alfheim.)
7. Mysterious Room
8. The demon fox princess
9. Chaos Ahead

1. The unfortunate event

151 3 2
By lajsuebs

(*7:30*)
Trrringgg!!... trrring!.. trrring!..*(the sound of the alarm clock)

(*Tik*)

(*yawn*) "Ngh!!..yaa..." I said while stretching my body..(*Crack!*)... "AHH..!!, damn it..! my back... I think it's broken... (*sobs*)"

《*"I really need to do some exercising... (*pout*) ... my beautiful back.."*

"Hm?... I guess it's already morning, huh?" I said while looking outside in my window then getting up in my bed.

"Okay, what should I do tod-, aw! My head hurts..! maybe it's because I haven't been getting enough sleep this past few days, darn it."

《*"I blame all of this to this stupid projects that I've been working on, and that stupid teacher of mine is really ticking me off, she always say "if you can't pass those projects that I've been giving to you...you already know what will happen!" Then she will smile like a devil in front of me, it feels like she's a villain in my life and I have a feeling that she hates me."*

Well I don't know what her problem is, and I can prove to you that I'm a good student and all I did was the right thing, like the time I saved everyone from the fire or from a poisonous worms from the flower vase of the principal.

(*Flashback*)

I throw the vase out of the window, well I didn't do it on purpose... it was the time that I somehow went in the library to get a book when I saw Mr. Principal's flower vase near the window... it's just that I saw so much worms on it and I think 🤔 that those worms are not an ordinary worms, cause I read it in a book that the worms with a thin, brown skin and with the look of smoothness of its body are poisonous... so I throw the vase outside the window.

Actually, I didn't know that I wasn't alone that time... there's this one student who saw me throwing the vase outside of the window.. I looked at his direction and he suddenly run away..

Then the next few minutes... my friends tenma, hibiki, hinata, chiyo and I we're just hanging and talking inside our classroom. The total of 5 coolest students in this school with 2 girls, chiyo and I and three boys, hinata, hibiki, and tenma, yup... you hear me we are the 5 coolest students here.

"Is haru Watanabe here?"

"Hey, haru someone's looking for you." My friend tenma said.

"Hm?" I looked to where the person who is looking for me, turns out it's one of my classmates, and it's the so called president in this school.

"Oh, its you Ms. President... do you have some business with me?" I said waving my hands.

"Well, not really... but the principal wants to see you, did you do something stupid again this time?" She said approaching in our direction.

The irk mark (💢) grow in the side of my face.

"(*💢*) What do you mean by 'did you do something stupid again this time?' Did you really think that all I did in this school is to do something stupid?" I asked her with a glare in my face.

"Yes" She said, I gasped and glared at her. "it's so obvious that... your gang... (she pointed her finger on me and my friends.) ...is the most annoying and the most troublemakers here in this school." My friends and I glared at her.

"Heh!.. I bet you're just jealous because your not as cool as we are." We all smirk and nod as what hinata said. I looked at her but I can't see her face because of her hair covering it.

《*(*💢*)... these morons!*

"Yeah, and we don't care if your the chosen president in this school, for we the 5 coolest students in this school only sees you as a lizard who's really small, lazy, ugly and stinky!" Hibiki said, as we nod again and agreed. I can see an irk (*💢*) in her face, but choose to ignore it.

"You're just a teacher's pet... maybe that's why they choose you to be the president in this school... hmph!"tenma said.

"Yeah, maybe you used some poison or something to them, so that they will choose you as the president in this school... hmph!.. who even wanted a president like you whose short tempered, bossy, unreliable, irresponsible, useless and so strict... I bet that you and all the teachers here are so stupid!" I said and My friends agreed while nodding their head.

We feel something strange feeling, its like a feeling of someone wants to kill us, we all stopped nodding as we looked in our president, she really looked mad and pissed off she can kill us anytime with her deadly stare on us and she has a really big irk (💢 ) on the side of her face right now and that's when we realize that we shouldn't said something harsh on her earlier we regret everything our mouth just said earlier to our president.

"Hey... (her voice is cold and dark, that made us flinch in our chair.) Could you repeat... what all of you just said... (her eyes is raging, we don't even know what to do... s-she's so scary.) ... cause I didn't quite get that..." She said as she Crack her hand and formed it to a fist.

My friends and I were so scared regretting all of What we've said earlier.

"Ahaha😅... m-maybe I s-should go in the p-principal's office now." I said as my voice shaking as well as my body.

"Y-yeah, w-we should accompany you on your w-way there, cause maybe y-you will get lost..?" my friends say in unison, trying to make an excuse.

We're about to stand up...

(*crack*) we heard her hands cracking. We can feel that the whole class were gasping and whispering that were going to die right here right now.

"Where do you think the 5 of you are going... we didn't finished our conversation yet have we?.." She said while getting nearer on us. Our legs is already shaking.

"Damn it! Run!!" We scream as we we're about to run...

"I'm really going to kill the 5 of you!! You morons!!" She said as she blocked our ways.

"Stupid, irresponsible, lazy, unreliable, strict, short tempered, useless, teacher's pet, ugly and stinky the five of you say?, and the 5 of you even say that you don't want a president like me and you don't care if I'm the president here?.. did I get that right..? (we all flinch and gasped, h-her voice t-he tone of her voice is so scary... we all gulped and our whole body is shaking.) (*evil laughed*) ... well... I don't even really care what the five of you are saying about me!!, I don't even care because the 5 of you are just some bunch of idiots! who think they're so cool even though the five of you are not!!, and the five of you still have the guts to say the opposite things to me!! You bunch of idiots!!"

(*scared*)
"W-we're so sorry... p-please forgive us!!" We we're already sobbing as we screamed together.

(*pak!*) (*kapow!*) (*whoosh!*) (*Boom!*)

She beat the hell out of us... I'm on my way to the principals office as I rub my face and the back of my head... damn it! It really hurts... the four of them is still in the classroom as the president punished them... thank goodness that I have some business with the principal it really saved my butt out there...

I'm now in the front of the principal's office door, I knocked and he said to come in, so I went in, and his not alone, my teacher is also there, I think she's apologizing with Mr. Principal here, and the both of them glared at me,《*oh, come on... we just ruined the president's day and now them glaring at me... what are their problems?*》..so I asked.

"Is there anything you need from me, sir?" Then I look at Mrs. Tachibana my teacher, who's face are ready to explode any moment now.

《*"Did I do something wrong?"*》

"Are you the one who throw the flower vase in the library out of the window?" My teacher asks.

"Yes... and how did-"

"You little!, why did you throw Mr. Principal's flower vase outside the window!?" She didn't let me finish my words, she raised the voice of her tone Which got me startled a little. Again... the beat up of ms. President earlier is still hurts and now her?, am I being cursed today?

《*"Oh..so this is why Mr. Principal here...wants to see me... (*shocked*) wait a minute, how did they even know that I was the one who threw the flower vase outside the window, I was alone that tim-... oh... right, I wasn't alone... that time."*

"Well, it's because I saw a poisonous worms on it so I threw it outside. You should be thankful that I saved all of your lives" I said, pointing my finger to them. They didn't notice that I was being beat up earlier.

"Ha!..what did you just say.." (she said as she shove my arm away.) "poisonous worm?... you idiot!!" (*Pak*) (aww!!, the heck, that hurts...she hit my head.) there is no such thing a poisonous worms!..that excuse will never work on me!..do you have some anger issues in mr. Principal!?..Huh!?, you just wait when this things over." She said as she whisper the last word, that totally hurts, she hit my head... well I'm really confused at them I'm not lying I'm telling the truth..geez these old mammals.

"Saving our lives my butt!" She added.

As I tried to really prove to this old hag that I read it in a book and that I'm not lying!!, she really hesitate that I'm lying! And that I'm beyond my imaginations, she's like a machine gun who's mouth won't stop until there's no bullet inside!!

"Listen you old hag!, how many times should I tell you that I'm not lying, you just can't accept the fact that I was right and you we're wrong, just like how you can't accept about yourself that your getting older and older and soon you will going to lay in a coffin for-e-ver!!" I said while catching my breath. I couldn't hold back my emotions anymore, she's just so annoying.

"Why!!..you!!...little!!.." She said raising her voice, but I just glared at her, stupid old hag.

Well, I didn't really think before I speak, it's all her fault anyway, the topic here is only to prove if I'm telling the truth or not, then she came to the point of accussing me of who knows where or what.

"I-Im sorry I didn't mean to say those words." I said in a really apologetic way but she got mad again, the principal was just silent.

"You!..you little!!...." well there it goes her machine gun mouth again, but she stopped and deep breathly trying to calm down.

"T-then will you tell me..W-where did you read that those worms are poisonous?" She said,while forcing herself to smile and trying to be so formal, just because we're here in front of the principal..well, I know that she's faking it and she's holding her anger at me, it's obvious enough because of her fake smiles and the cranky tone of her voice.

"Where?...hm??" I said as I looked at her and the principal, While still thinking.

"Oh yeah, I read it in a book named Manga!, and the story there tells that worms that are thin, brown skins and with the look of smoothness of its body are poisonous worms that can kill thousands of people, you should also read that book- oh, wait... (I said as I get the manga book out in my bag.) ...here, (I said as I offered it to her.) ...for sure you will learn new things about this book, the story of this book are so awesome. " I said proudly while nodding.

(*pak*)

"You idiot! Those worms are not poisonous and that book is just a fictionalbook!"

"Ouch!..what was that for!?" I asked Mrs. Tachibana, that was the second time she hit me on my head..but instead she formed her arms into a fist and I think Mrs. Tachibana is really going to kill me right now and her eyes were like in fire and Mr. Principal...well..

"Do you even know what kind of book you are reading?..you know that it's all fictional story...right!!?" She said...as she stares at me with a deadly look..
(*startled*).."Nghh!!"..s-shes so scary, this is really bad..I can see her two horns its already growing on her head...

*"Run..the only way to skip this is to run..but I can't move my body, damn it!..someone save me." *sobs*》

"That's enough!!..(the both of us went silent.)..Hey, kid..." the principal said. My whole body starts shaking.

The voice of the principal gives me shiver, his voice was so deep and I can feel it that he's really angry...

"Y-yes?" I stuttered forcing myself to smile.

"How dumb do you think I am?"

*"Well, actually a hundred... percent?"*

"You do know that the story you just read in that manga book of yours is just a fictionalbook right!?" He said, he's really angry, I'm so really in trouble right now.

"Oh...." 《*well, first of all, I didn't know what a Manga book is, and second of all, I didn't know that all the story of that manga book is all fictional, so basically it's not my fault.*》

《*"Maybe I went a little overboard, I should've taken it seriously, but i thought it was real.. because someone also told me that it was a true story... (*gasp*) that stupid tenma!! All of
What he said was a lie!?, I'm so really going to kill him!"*

"And do you even know how much that flower vase cost!?..huh!!?" I was cut off in my thoughts when he said that as he was staring at me with a raging eyes, he's so s-scary...I can't even swallow my saliva.

"W-well... M-mr. Principal..*gulp*.. you see..i-its not actually my fault because someone told me that it's a true story, T-that's why I acted that way..ahahaha😅." I said..I'm really sweating right now, all my body is already shaking and I feel that my soul wants to leave my body.

"Like I care..You!!..little dimwit!!..that vase cost me so much money!..you dumbass!! and don't take things seriously just because you read it on a Manga or someone tells you that its true!!, you idiot!!..you!!... I swear I will!!--.."

《*"Is he mad? I guess he is... He really looks like an idiot when he's out of control...judging by his appearance...it looks like that his eyes are going to fall out any seconds now..."*

I didn't know that I was just staring at him the whole time...

"You!!, You still...have the guts to stare at me!?, after you throw my vase out of the window!!" He raised his voice.

"Nggh!!" (*startled*) *sobs* "I-i-I'm really sor-"

(*Pak*)

He didn't even let me finish my sentence.

In the end he hit me with his fist in the center of my head😵‍💫😌.

They did a total beating of me...

(*End of Flashback*)

It feels like that I'm more on a trouble maker and that's why that old hag had a hot temper when it comes to me and I just realized right now that I didn't do something good in this school... so...yeah..😶.

*sigh*

"I really need to pass these projects on time, or else I will failed on her subject."

*gasp* "if that will happen I will never going to graduate this year."

"Argh!!" *Sigh* "well I guess I need to take a break, besides I think I don't have any plans today...."

《*"Oh! I'm just going to lay down in my bed today.. no things to do, I'm glad I finished my project last night...all I need to do is to pass that project-... if that old hag will fail me on her subject even though I passed it on time..one thing for sure, I'm really going to kill her."*

*sigh*
"Okay, let's not think about it." I said as I face-palm my face.

I check on my calendar if I listed a plan for this day.

"Today's monday, huh?..Eh?, Monda-...eh!!?, seriously!!, I have a class today! and I only have 30 minutes, I thought today is sunday, ah!!it's because I was so stressed that I even forgot what day is today, damn it!"

"I need to take a bath now." I rushed Into my bathroom to take a bath then after I finish my bath I take my uniform in my closet then I wear it. I didn't eat my breakfast cause there's no time left.

I rushed to go outside with all my projects in my hands, then I locked the door of my apartment...oh yeah, let me introduce myself...my name is Haru Watanabe, 17 years old, female, I have 4 friends which is I considered them as my real friends and I'm also a senior high school right now..and I'm so excited to graduate this year.

I rushed running to catch up to an elevator because it starts closing, then as I look to my right, I saw an old man whose struggling to carry his things.

《*"Oh, come on... for pete's sake, why now!?, I really don't know what to do, if I will help the old man I will be late in my class and that old hag will going to scold me for being late, but if I ignore him.. for sure that my conscience will never leave me, what should I do!?"*

Well..I don't have a choice actually, I'm so sorry... so I rushed to where the old man is.. and help the old man whose struggling to carry his things. See I'm not a bad person... not like the one who's reading this.

"Um.. excuse me sir?.. here let me help you." I said while smiling at him.

"Oh.. thank you, young lady.. but are you sure?" The old man asks.

"Hm?" I reply.

"You're going to be late in your class." He said smiling, well I guess he noticed my uniform that's why he said that.

"Oh no, actually it's okay, I don't like seeing you struggling carrying your things, my conscience will never leave me if I ignore you." I said, while he is just smiling at me.

"Haha, I was surprised that there's still teenagers in this generation who's willing to help others, because back in my old days all people even kids that day will help each other, if one is struggling in life or like in this situation- they never doubt of helping others" he said smiling.

Well, I am really sad, because what the old man said was true, the kids today have no manners and respect.

"But are your teachers will never scold you if your late in your class?" I've been cut off in my thoughts when he asked.

《*"well...haha😅 no doubt, I will just dig my own grave when I get there."*》

(*smiled*) "Well.. theres no need to worry..because the time right now is 7:56, my class will start at 9:00 am, so... there's still so much time to help you carry this things of yours." Lied, my class will start at 8:00 am so barely I have only 4 minutes to go to my class.

"Where should we put this things?" I asked.

《*"well this things are all food, maybe he will stuck some food in his apartment so that he will never go outside to buy food again, besides his old now, I wonder if his wife is still alive?.."*》

I was about to ask him a question if he lives alone..but he spoke.

"Well, let's carry this things in my apartment.. my grandchild and my wife are waiting for me there." He said smiling at me, then he started walking to where their apartment is, while I was following him.

《*"Yup, I was right his wife is still alive."* Then he stopped.
《*"I guess this is their apartment?"*

"Oh..thank you so much young lady...I'm so sorry that I bothered you-."

"No,no,no, it's okay, you didn't bother me, really..." (*smiled*)

"Thank you again... my names Tazuna."

《*"Tazuna...well, I will just call you grandpa Tazuna👴."*

"Ahaha...I will just call you grandpa Tazuna..if that's okay with you..." and he just nod then smiled.

"My name is haru...Haru Watanabe, its nice meeting you grandpa Tazuna." I said while smiling. He was about to say something but..

"Oh.. no..! ahh.. grandpa Tazuna I need to go now.. it's really nice meeting you, bye bye." I bid my goodbye. He's just waving his hand smiling then he enters his apartment.

《*"I'm super late!!, oh no, the elevator it's closing again...please let me in first before you close, you stupid elevator!"*

But in the end I didn't catch up so I just used the stairs instead.

《*"Seriously!!, Am I being cursed today!?"*

I just continued on going down the stairs..then I finally reach the first floor...I rushed to the door to go outside, I'm on my way to my school now but as I turned left... the unfortunate event happens.

"Maria!!!" The woman shouted.

I saw a little girl whose crossing the street wants to get the penny in the middle of the road that's why she crossed without thinking that there's so many cars in the road passing by, the traffic light is not red but green.

The little girl didn't know that there's a car that was going about to hit her.
I run as fast as I could so that the little girl won't be hit by a car and it feels like everything is in slow motion.

"Mariaa!!" The woman again shouted with her tears flowing from her eyes.

I managed to push the little girl, I save the little girl but... in exchange of my life... and that's the unfortunate event that happened in my life.

(*Boom!!*)

"Maria!!"

(*Tingg!!*)《*"what is this sound...
(*Tingg!!*)...I can't feel anything...
...I can't hear anything...it's so dark..why is it so hot?...my body feels so hot..."*

*sobs*"Maria!!.." (*Tingg!!*)
*sobs*"M-mama...Mama!!"

"Now I can hear something....
(*Tingg*)..and I can see now but it's blurry.....blood?...why is there a blood in here...it hurts my whole body hurts.."

"Hey!..kid!.. can you hear me? (*Ting!*) ..damn it!!, she's not responding..quick someone call an ambulance!!"

"She's terribly bleeding!!, someone call the ambulance!!"

*sobs*"Oh no... c-can someone call an ambulance!!"

*sobs*"M-ma-mama...is she going to die?"

"H-hello!...yes!..there's an emergency.. a student just got hit by a car......."

I couldn't hear them anymore, I couldn't hear a thing, it's too quiet.

《*"That's right, I got hit by a car... am I going...to..die?...but if I die...(*Tingg!!*)..I'm not going to graduate..all my dreams will fade a away...*sobs*..mom...dad...I'm sorry...turns out...I didn't...make it...I couldn't reach my dream...to all my friends...thank you (*Tingg*)...
..mom..dad...everyone..*sobs*..thank you for sharing all your happiness with me...through my sadness you're all there for me....it's so cold...it's so dark... I'm so scared... (*Tingg!!*) ... I wish that... I would be given a chance...*sobs*....to live... again........(*Tiinngg!!*)...*

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 224 13
✺ Dark Fantasy ✺ When you have an eternity of time, there is little room for surprises. But for Ahzrael, things are about to shake his everlasting li...
129K 3.7K 33
It was an average day for Y/N L/N. Watching anime, school, video games, oh, and more anime. She was just living an average Otaku life with her best f...
392K 14.1K 52
"Have you found her yet?!" a man sitting on chair asks impatiently. "No, my lord," the soldier says bowing his head. "Well what are you doing here th...
1.3K 194 55
"...and a little bird told me our king has been spending too much time in Purgatory, meeting with certain archangels." I was sure I didn't hear him c...