🔞 HIS OBSESSION 🔞 (Craving...

بواسطة Payu_Rain20

"I'm attracted to you" he smiled seductively. "I don't like you, I only want to fuck you. I wanna burry mysel... المزيد

Author's Note
INTRODUCTION
SYNOPSIS
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 04 & 05
CHAPTER 06 & 07
CHAPTER 02&03
CHAPTER 8 & 9
CHAPTER 10 & 11
CHAPTER 12 & 13
CHAPTER 14 & 15
CHAPTER 16 & 17
CHAPTER 18 & 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21&22
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26&27
CHAPTER 28&29
CHAPTER 30&31
CHAPTER 32&33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36&37
CHAPTER 38&39
ATTENTION!!!
CHAPTER 40&41
CHAPTER 42&43
CHAPTER 44&45
CHAPTER 46&47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49&50
CHAPTER 51&52
CHAPTER 53&54
CHAPTER 55&56
CHAPTER 57&58
CHAPTER 59&60
CHAPTER 61&62
CHAPTER 63&64
CHAPTER 65&66
CHAPTER 67&68
CHAPTER 71&72
CHAPTER 69&70
CHAPTER 73&74
CHAPTER 75&76
CHAPTER 77&78
CHAPTER 79&80
CHAPTER 81&82
CHAPTER 83&84
CHAPTER 85&86
CHAPTER 87&88
CHAPTER 89&90
CHAPTER 91&92
CHAPTER 93
NOT AN UPDATE!

CHAPTER 23&24

2K 128 19
بواسطة Payu_Rain20

                             ★★★★★

SEOUL  HIGH SCHOOL***

The class was so noisy as there was no teacher in the class. It's their free period so they are free to do whatever they want till the next teacher arrives.

Lisa, Rose and Hyuna were not in the class, the class was too noisy for their liking so they went out to take a stroll.

Jimoon and Suga are in the class but they were both solving some math questions.

Wang entered the class with his friends behind him and the students started bombarding him with questions.

👥 Are you sure you and Hyeonji  in a relationship?

👥 I haven't even seen you both together for once. Is that what they call a relationship?

👥 Hyeonji is not for you, she's too innocent for a guy like you.

👥 Have you guys break up already?

The last question caught Jimoon's attention, he raised his head and stared at Wang, waiting for his reply.

"You guys should just shut your mouth and stop saying what you're not sure of," Chan, one of Wang's friends, said.

"Hyeonji is still my girlfriend, so what? You can go ahead and kill yourself, I don't care. But note this, I'm never leaving her alone" Wang said, staring directly at Jimoon. Unknown to the students, the words he uttered were directed to Jimoon and no one else.

Jimoon looked away and focused on Suga who was busy explaining something to him. He wouldn't want to waste his time on a jerk like him anymore.

****

"When are you going to visit your brother again?" Hyuna asked. They were on the football field.

"Why?" Lisa asked.

"Obviously she wants to go with you," Rose said.

Lisa chuckled. Hyuna is really crazy about Jungkook, she claims she's never seen someone as hot as him.

"You're right. I badly wanna see him again and..."

"Do you realize he's far older than you?" Rose asked.

"Well, age is just a number," Hyuna shrugged.

Lisa and Rose exchanged glances before staring at her in disbelief.

"Don't tell me...."

"I was just joking, girls. But to be sincere, he's so hot. God, he's like an angel.... My guardian angel" Hyuna clasped her hands together, staring at the sky dreamily

"And you said you're joking?" Rose shook her head while laughing.

"Well, I am and I'm not," Hyuna said.

"Wait.... Isn't that Hyeonji?" Rose muttered, staring ahead of her.

Lisa and Hyuna stared ahead of them and saw Hyeonji sitting on one of the benches.

"What's she doing alone?" Hyuna mumbled.

"Let's just ignore her," Lisa muttered.

"Well not me, I need to know something" Hyuna said and walked ahead of them.

"Gosh, that girl," Lisa mumbled.

"Hyuna!" She called.

That got Hyeonji's attention, she looked back and on noticing Lisa and her friends, she got to her feet.

"Stop, don't go to her. Let's just leave" Lisa said.

Hyuna glanced at Rose who nodded for her to listen to Lisa.

"Fine, let's just go," she said reluctantly.

"Lisa, can I see you for a second?" Hyeonji asked when she got to them.

Lisa studied her for a minute before nodding her head.

"Erm... Do you know if Jimoon is okay? He's been acting weird lately and..."

"And what? Why are you bothered about another guy when you clearly have a boyfriend?" Lisa asked, interrupting her.

"I was just worried,"Hyeonji muttered.

"You should be worried about your so-called boyfriend instead, because if he should go near Jimoon again, I won't take it lightly with him," Lisa said and walked away. Rose and Hyuna followed her leaving Hyeonji behind.

Hyeonji bit her lips, was she wrong for being worried about him?

And Wang, she's been clearly avoiding him after he announced their relationship to the whole class?

How could he not respect her opinion?

She sighed heavily and walked back to the class.

****

JEON INVESTMENT***

"My Dad called to remind me of the dinner tonight" Jungkook said, gaining Jimin's attention back to him as he was already lost in thought.

Jimin bit his lips. It was too late to back out. Besides, remembering how he gave him the money without even exchanging words with him, he couldn't bring himself to tell him he was going to back down from the deal.

What if someone hadn't come to their rescue? He would have paid off their debt with the money Jungkook gave him.

"Since you agreed to act as my boyfriend, I don't think there should be a problem," he said.

"Have your seat, Mr. Park" he gestured to him to sit on a chair.

Jimin went to the chair and sat down on it, Jungkook did too so he's facing him directly.

"Since we're kinda in a relationship now..."

"Fake relationship" Jimin corrected.

Jungkook chuckled.

"Yea, fake relationship. Since you'll be acting as my boyfriend for tonight, you should be able to know some little things about me" Jungkook said.

"Is that really necessary?" Jimin asked.

"Yes. My Dad can be really be funny at times, so we need to make this real" Jungkook said.

Jimin nodded in understanding. He was right, they need to make this real in his Father's presence.

"Okay, I get you sir" he said.

"Jungkook" he corrected

"Huh?"

"Call me Jungkook, you can't be addressing me as 'sir Jeon' in my Dad's presence, right?" He cocked his brow.

He bit his lips and nodded.

"So call me," Jungkook smiled.

"Sir?"

"Call my name," he repeated.

"Jungkook," Jimin said.

The way his name sounded in his lips was enough to drive him crazy. How can he be perfect in everything?

"Good," he smiled.

"So, things to know about me...." He started and Jimin listened attentively.

Jimin's eyes subconsciously scanned his face as he talked and he smiled unknowingly. Jungkook really looks hot, he must admit.

****

SEOUL  HIGH SCHOOL***

"Now is the time for you to apologize to Lisa," Suga said to Jimoon. It was closing hours already and almost all the students had gone home.

"Yea" Jimoon muttered. He glanced at Lisa's seat to find her preparing to leave with her friends.

"Now" Suga nudged him.

Jimoon stood up and walked to their table.

Lisa looked away when she saw him. She carried her bag and tried to walk away but he held her hand.

"What? I thought I was a burden to you" she said.

Jimoon sighs, he felt guilty at that moment.

"I'm sorry, Lisa. I was just out of my senses" he muttered.

"Thank goodness you know that," she said.

Rose and Hyuna looked at each other and did the eye contact thing.

"Lisa, we will be leaving now. Bye" they quickly left the class.

"Those two" Lisa mumbled under her breath.

"I'm sorry if I was being harsh to you, I'm so sorry" Jimoon said.

She smiled

"It's fine. I missed your big head" she said.

Jimoon laughed.

"Same here," he said.

Lisa gasped.

"Are you tryna say my head is big?" She asked.

"Kinda" Jimoon grinned.

"What? You...."

"Am I missing something here?" Suga asked.

"You are," Lisa giggled.

"I'm glad you both are finally on good terms" Suga said.

"Let's leave. I need to assist my Mom and Dad in the restaurant" Jimoon said.

"I wish I could go with you, but I need to do something for my Dad" Suga said

"It's fine. Let's go"

They all went out of the class.

They were walking to the school gate when Hyeonji approached them.

"Hi" she greeted.

"Hey" Jimoon muttered.

"Erm, I'm kind of having some difficulties in solving my math assignment, can you help me tomorrow?" She asked.

"Me?" Jimoon asked.

"Yes please," Hyeonji said.

"I'm here for you, you don't have to go to someone else" Wang said as he joined them.

"I'll come to you tomorrow, Jimoon," Hyeonji smiled before walking away.

"Babe!" Wang called but she ignored him.

He faced Jimoon in anger.

"Stay away from my girlfriend, or else you won't like the outcome" he warned.

Jimoon smirked.

"Well, it seems your girlfriend is the one craving my attention," he said.

"Don't worry, I'm not interested in her. You can have her all to your damn self" he said.

"Let's go, I don't have any time to waste" he muttered before walking away with Lisa and Suga.

"That bastard" Wang gritted his teeth.

He looked around the school, he sighted Hyeonji not far away from him and he walked to her in anger.

"What was the meaning of what you displayed out there?" He yelled.

"You don't have the right to yell at me, okay?" Hyeonji shouted back.

"How dare you go to Jimoon for help? You should have gone to someone else, not Jimoon instead!"

Hyeonji shook her head and tried walking away but he quickly grabbed her hand tightly.

She winced as he was holding her hand very tight.

"You're hurting me" she whispered.

Wang ignored her.

"I'm talking to you bitch, you don't dare walk out on me!" He shouted.

That infuriated Hyeonji, she raised her other hand and hit him hard on the cheek.

"F**k you, bastard!" She shouted, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"You know what? I'm done! I'm done with you, you scumbag!" She shouted.

She freed her hand from his grasp and held it with her other hand. It was so red.

She glared at him before walking away in anger.

Wang folds his fist before hitting the air in anger.

"F**k me!" He shouted.

****

JEON INVESTMENT***

The ringing of Jimin's phone filled the air, Jimin took his eyes from the computer. He glanced at her phone to find an unknown number calling him.

He picked it up.

"Hello"

"It's Jungkook. Come to my office now" he said and the call got disconnected.

He brought the phone to his face and scoffed loudly.

"Just like that?" He shook his head before going to his office.

"You called for me," he said when he entered.

"Yea. You should go home and prepare yourself for tonight's dinner. I'll come to pick you up" he said.

"Huh? How..."

"Now" Jungkook said, cutting him off.

He rolled his eyes.

"Okay sir. I'll pack my things before taking my leave" he muttered.

Jungkook smiled.

"See you tonight, Jimin," he said.

Jimin went out of the office. Jungkook took his phone and dialed a number.

"Do what I asked you to do now" he said before hanging up.

****

SEOUL, RESIDENCE***

Jimin entered the house to see a surprising view. His parents and Jimoon were in the sitting room with various dishes on the table.

He removed his shoes before walking to them.

"Wow! This is a sight to behold. What's with the occasion?" He asked as he settled down on the floor.

"Mom said she has a surprise for us," Jimoon shrugged.

Jimin glanced at Hana who smiled at him in return.

"Before we say anything, here" Hana gave him the envelope.

"That's your money. There's extra cash in there, I'm sorry if it's too small" Chung Hee said.

Jimin chuckled.

"Are you kidding me? I don't need this, you can take it" he said.

Chung Hee shook his head.

"No. It's your money so you have it. Thanks for always helping out, Jimin" he said.

"Looks like I'm the only one in the dark here. What's going on?" Jimoon asked.

"It's not for a kid like you," Hana said.

"What? I'm not a kid, I'm an adult" Jimoon frowned.

"So, who's the man that helped us out? Do you know him?" Jimoon asked.

"No, we don't. I wish we can just see him again, he's so nice" Hana said.

"I cooked this specially for us, so let's dig in" Hana said.

They all started eating.

"Mom, I'll be going somewhere tonight and..."

"A date?" Jimoon cuts him off.

Jimin eyed him before continuing.

"Like I said, I'll be going out tonight and I might return late" he said.

"You don't have to inform us, I trust you, Jimin," Chung Hee said.

Hana smiled.

"And I do too," she said.

"Well, I don't," Jimoon said.

They all laughed.

After they were done eating, Jimin went to his room to prepare himself.

"Goodness, I don't have anything to wear" Jimoon groaned after he's done ransacking his little closet.

He's not the type to care about the dress or clothes to wear, but tonight is different. He'll be meeting with his Boss's father and he needs to dress well.

"Jimin! You have a visitor!" He heard Jimoon's voice.

"Jungkook?" He quickly went out of his room.

"He's outside," Jimoon said.

He went outside to find V.

"You?"

He smiled.

"I'm glad you recognized me," he said.

"How can I help you?" He asked.

"Here, Boss asked me to give this to you. He said you should wear this tonight" V said, stretching a box to him.

Jimin collected it from him slowly.

"Thank you" he smiled gently at him.

V nodded and left.

Jimin closed the door and turned to meet Jimoon's curious gaze.

"What's that? A gift from your boyfriend? Who's he? Tell me" he said.

He ignored him and went to his room. He placed the box on the bed and opened it to find a red velvet gown in it and some red heels.

He gasped. It was just like a princess gown! He has never owned something like this in his life.

His phone rings and he picks it up.

"You should wear that, I'll pick you up in 30 mins time" Jungkook said.

"Er, isn't this a little bit much?" He asked.

"Nothing is too much for you, Jimin" Jungkook said before ending the call.

"What does he mean by that?" He wondered aloud.

He shook the thought off and went to the bathroom to have a quick shower.

****

MINUTES LATER***

Jimin looked at himself in the mirror, he looked totally different. His hair is down just the way Jungkook loves it.
"Omg😲, Jiminnie...is this really you 🤭?" He said blushing.

He breathed out loudly. He suddenly felt nervous.

"Jimin! There's a car outside, I think it's here for you" Hana said as she entered the room.

She gasped when she took in his son's dressing.

"Oh my goodness!" She smiled.

"How do I look mom?" Jimin asked.

"You look so beautiful baby, you've always been," Hana said.

"Thank you Mom, for always being there...and supporting me, especially whom I chose to be 😟"

Hana smiled continued staring at him.

"I know that look, Mom. Don't worry, I'm gonna tell you the full details when I'm back. Bye Mom" Jimin pecked her cheeks and left the room in a hurry.

He got outside and met Jungkook resting beside his car outside.

He exhaled loudly before walking towards him.

Jungkook checked the time on his wristwatch and tapped it slowly. Time was moving really fast.

He raised his head and his mouth grew open when he saw Jimin walking towards him. He was looking drop dead gorgeous that he momentarily forgot how to breathe.

His heart wasn't wrong when he wanted him the very first day he met him.

Jimin smiled at him nervously as he took slow steps to him. He isn't that good in heels so he had to be very careful.

"You should have bought a suit instead of a dress yk, I feel like I may not look presentable enough to your father 😅" Jimin muttered.

"Don't you like it?" Jungkook asked.

"I do" Jimin said blushing madly.

Jungkook smiled.

Just when Jimin was about to get to him, the unexpected happened.

He stepped on his other leg and lost his balance. Jungkook was quick to catch him and they both rested on the car with their lips glued together.

They just kissed. WTF!!!

TBC...

Please guys...
Don't forget to vote, comment and share 🙏💓 🏳️‍🌈

Thanks for reading my not so good novel, I appreciate it 🤗

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.4K 112 11
The world's famous Jeon Jungkook,the wealthiest man in the world from South Korea but living in NewYork and CEO of Jeon enterprises , he himself enta...
52.2K 1K 21
jimin was a nerd yet cute and sexy at the same time a.k.a jibooty everyone at school keep bullying him one time he got bumped with 6 hot school boy...
Devil بواسطة 🐥🐰

قصص الهواة

118K 5.2K 100
Jeon Jungkook, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Park jimin, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by their fathers, joinin...
54.8K 2.8K 22
Jungkook is a 25-year old strong and stunning young alpha, son of the founder and owner of one of the most worldwide known korean companies, the J.C...