🔞 HIS OBSESSION 🔞 (Craving...

Bởi Payu_Rain20

"I'm attracted to you" he smiled seductively. "I don't like you, I only want to fuck you. I wanna burry mysel... Xem Thêm

Author's Note
INTRODUCTION
SYNOPSIS
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 04 & 05
CHAPTER 06 & 07
CHAPTER 02&03
CHAPTER 8 & 9
CHAPTER 10 & 11
CHAPTER 12 & 13
CHAPTER 14 & 15
CHAPTER 16 & 17
CHAPTER 18 & 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 23&24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26&27
CHAPTER 28&29
CHAPTER 30&31
CHAPTER 32&33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36&37
CHAPTER 38&39
ATTENTION!!!
CHAPTER 40&41
CHAPTER 42&43
CHAPTER 44&45
CHAPTER 46&47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49&50
CHAPTER 51&52
CHAPTER 53&54
CHAPTER 55&56
CHAPTER 57&58
CHAPTER 59&60
CHAPTER 61&62
CHAPTER 63&64
CHAPTER 65&66
CHAPTER 67&68
CHAPTER 71&72
CHAPTER 69&70
CHAPTER 73&74
CHAPTER 75&76
CHAPTER 77&78
CHAPTER 79&80
CHAPTER 81&82
CHAPTER 83&84
CHAPTER 85&86
CHAPTER 87&88
CHAPTER 89&90
CHAPTER 91&92
CHAPTER 93
NOT AN UPDATE!

CHAPTER 21&22

1.9K 118 9
Bởi Payu_Rain20

                             ★★★★★

Jungkook wrapped his arms around him, patting his back slowly. Though, he has no clue of what's going on with him but he knew by his tears that he was in deep pain.

The Jimin he has come to know, will never show his weakness to anyone.

"Cry it out, just let it out. Don't keep it in" he whispered.

Jimin's hands tightened around Jungkook as his cries grew louder. That was what he needed at that moment, a shoulder to lean on.

Jungkook continued patting Jimin while whispering some soothing words into his ears till his cries subdued.

He broke the hug to stare at him face. His eyes were badly red and his face was not excluded too. There were visible eyebags beneath his eyes.

Jungkook cupped hus cheeks and cleaned the tears on his cheeks. Jimin's hands were still around him.

"You didn't sleep last night, did you?" He asked softly.

He nodded slowly.

"Why?" He asked.

"Is there something troubling you?" He asked.

"The fake boyfriend act, I'll do it. But.... Can I receive half of the payment now? I..." He bit his lips. He hated himself at that moment for what he's about to do, but then, it's for his family.

"You don't need to worry about that, I'll send the money to you right away," he said.

Immediately he heard that word, he could feel a heavy burden being lifted from his chest.

"Thank you so much," he whispered.

He moved away from him and he bit his lips when he saw his wet shirt.

"I'm so sorry about your shirt, I didn't mean to.." he trailed off not knowing what to say.

"It's fine. So, can you tell me what's wrong?" He asked.

Jimin shook his head.

"Not now, I feel so miserable right now" he mumbled.

Jungkook sighs. If he decides not to tell him, then he might have to find out that himself.

"I understand" he nods his head.

"Send me your account details so I can send the money," he said.

"Erm.... Can I collect it in cash instead? I kind of need it urgently" he said.

"Fine, I'll send someone to you," Jungkook said.

Jimin smiled at him.

"Thank you so much, Sir Jeon. Thank you" he said.

Jungkook stared at him for a short time, even though he tried so hard to hide it, he could tell that he's not fine.

"You can go," he dismissed him.

Jungkook went out of the office and he brought out his phone.

"Come to my office right now. I have a job for you" he said and ended the call.

He touched his chest and he smiled when he remembered how Jimin hugged him. Somehow, he was glad that he was able to lean unto him. And, he'd make sure he does more than that for him just to receive that hug from him again.

Soon, the door opened and a guy entered. He bowed his head.

"V, I have a little job for you," Jungkook said. V is his most trusted guard among his bodyguards.

He brought out his black card and handed it to him.

"I need you to withdraw a million dollars from my account and hand it to my secretary. And, then find a little details about him. Like what's currently happening in his home. You have less than an hour to return to me" he said.

"Right away, sir," V said and left the office.

****

Jimin sat on his chair and placed hus head on the table, he buried his face in it.

He felt ashamed of himself, he doesn't even know how he's gonna face Jungkook again after what transpired between them.

He brought out his phone and dialed Hana's number. Hana picked the call at the last ring.

"Mom" he mumbled slowly.

"My baby, are you alright?" Hana asked from the other end.

"I'm fine, Mom"

"I'm so sorry you had to go through this because of us. Your dad and I are so sorry" Hana said.

Jimin smiled sadly.

"It's fine, Mom. I understand you did that for us, but you shouldn't have hid it from me" he said.

"We don't want to stress you the most, you've done more than enough for us" Hana said.

"I love you, Mom," Jimin sniffs.

"I love you more, my baby. You're the best son a mom could ever wish for" Hana said.

Tears dropped down Jimin's cheeks and he quickly cleaned them off.

"I need to go mom, let's talk later" he said and quickly ended the call. He dropped his phone and buried his face in his hands.

"Lord, please help me" he sobbed silently.

****

"Excuse me?"

"Sir?"

Jimin heard someone calling unto him. He opened his eyes and he quickly sat up when he saw an unknown face. Can't believe he dozed off while crying.

"Hi, how can I help you?" He asked.

V stretched the envelope to him.

"Here, Boss said I should give this to you" He said.

"Your Boss?" He asked to be sure.

V nodded and he collected the envelope from him.

"Thank you" he muttered. The joy he was feeling in his heart at that moment was indescribable.

Jimin smiled and went to Jungkook's office.

"Have you given it to him?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes sir. And about what I found out about his family, they're kind of in a financial debt" V informed.

Jungkook rested his hack on the chair and swiveled it around. He knew that must be the problem.

"They borrowed money from a popular gangster who owns a casino. And, they're yet to pay it. And, the person who they lended the money from is known to be very dangerous" V continued.

"That must be why he was in tears" Jungkook mumbled to himself.

He faced V.

"Get the car ready, we need to go somewhere" He ordered.

"Yes sir," V said. He bowed his head and left the office.

Jungkook stood up from his chair and picked his phone, he walked to the door and went out of his office.

He got to Jimin's table to find it empty.

"He must have gone to make a call" he muttered, he left there and went to take the elevator.

****

H&J RESTAURANT***

Hana finished serving the third customer in the restaurant, she walked to the counter where Chung Hee was.

He was looking gloomy.

"I hate myself right now," Chung Hee muttered.

"Our son is hurt because of me, our son is working himself out because of me. If only I was a good father..." He said sadly.

"Chung...."

The door to the restaurant suddenly bursted open and Rider and his men entered the restaurant.

"Hey, get out!" They brought out a gun and the customers scurried away in fear.

Hana was already shaking in fear.

"Where's my money?" Rider asked, sitting on one of the tables.

"We made a deal and you promised to pay me back today.  I don't wanna hear any stories, just pay me back my money" He said.

"Erm... Rider, we don't have the full money with us. We're only with two hundred dollars with us. Can we...."

Rider banged the table loudly, interrupting Hana.

"Two hundred dollars? Was that the amount I borrowed you?" He asked.

"We.... Please have mercy on us, we promise to pay you back" Hana begged in tears.

Rider got down from the table, he faced one of his men and stretched his hand. The guy handed a gun to him.

Rider faced Hana and Chung Hee, walking slowly to them.

"We made a deal, and you know the consequences if you dare refuse to pay me back my money. And yet you...."  He chuckled.

"Do you take me for a fool?" He asked, his eyes blazing with anger.

"Rider, we promise to pay you back. Just have mercy on us" Chung Hee said.

"Mercy?" Rider laughed sinisterly.

"Mercy is not in my dictionary and you know that. Where's my money?!" He yelled.

He faced his men.

"Destroy everything in here!" He shouted.

"Yes Master!" The boys chorused.

"What? No, no," Hana tried to stop them but they pushed her away causing her to fall on the floor.

"Hana!" Chung Hee shouted and quickly rushed to her..

The men started destroying everything, the tables, chairs, plates, everything.

"Please stop them! Stop!" Hana screamed, crying bitterly.

Rider laughed, he cocked the gun before aiming it at Hana.

"For the last time, where's my money?!!" He yelled.

"Just kill me instead, spare my family" Chung Hee whispered.

"Kill you? Nah, nah, I won't. Why don't we make a deal?" He asked.

He bent towards them.

"Your son, he's beautiful and will be very good in bed, isn't he?" He smiled.

Chung Hee's eyes widened when he got where  he was going.

"Don't you dare touch my son," he warned.

"He'll surely fetch me a lot of money if I should sell him off as a s*x slave. That would be very nice, right?" He laughed.

"Please don't" Hana whispered.

"Let them go" they heard a voice.

Rider turned back and his eyes widened as he saw Jungkook.

"Jeon Jungkook?" He whispered as he quickly got to his feet.

Jungkook's bodyguards entered and quickly surrounded Rider's men.

Jungkook looked around the messy restaurant and he clenched his jaw. How dare this bastard?

"How much is your money?" He asked, anger clearly visible in his voice.

"Five hundred thousand dollars" Ridt stuttered.

Jungkook glanced at V and V understood the look immediately. He collected a bag from one of them and walked to Rider.

"That's your money, make sure you stay out of their life. If I see you anywhere near them, trust me, you're gonna die" Jungkook warned.

"Yes, I won't. You'll never see me again" Rider said. He collected the bag from V and faced his men.

"What are you fools waiting for? Let's go!" He shouted.

He faced Jungkook.

"Thank you so much" he said before leaving the restaurant with his men.

Jungkook took his attention to Hana and Chung Hee who were just watching the scene unfolding in their presence.

"Who are you?" Chung Hee asked.

Jungkook smiled. He faced his men.

"Get the restaurant back to its place" he ordered.

"Why are you helping us?" Hana asked.

"I just wish to," he said with a smile.

Hana and Chung Hee exchanged glances.

****

JEON INVESTMENT***

Jimin paced around Jungkook' office impatiently. He needed his permission before leaving the office and Jungkook is nowhere to be found.

He checked his wristwatch and s
he bit his lips. Time was already moving so fast and he needed to get home as soon as possible to pay Rider's money before he arrived at their restaurant.

The door opened and Jungkook entered, he quickly rushed to him.

"Were you waiting for me?" Jungkook asked.

He quickly nodded.

"Erm.... I need to go home and..." His phone rang before he could finish his sentence.

"One minute sir" he moved away from him and went to a corner before picking the call.

"I'm on my way mom" he muttered.

"Jimin! There's good news!" Hana screamed over the phone.

"What?"

"A young man came over to the restaurant and paid our debt to Rider!"

"What are you saying?" Jimin asked.

"He paid our debt and gave us some money! He furnished our restaurant for us and...."

"Are you serious?"

"I am! Your Dad is so happy right now. We're gonna refund you your money when you're back. Thank you so much"

Jimin ended the call, staring into space in shock.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked, jolting his back to reality.

He turned to face him.

"Is something wrong?" He asked again.

Jimin stared at him not knowing what to do. He agreed to be his fake boyfriend just so he could pay their debt. But then, someone already paid off their debt.

What was he to do??

****

JAY MANSION***

Hwasa sat in the living room watching a movie. A bowl of popcorn is on her legs.

Park entered, he sat beside her.

"I'll be meeting with Jeon Jungkook tomorrow," he said.

At the mention of his name, Hwasa quickly glanced at him.

"Jungkook? Why?" She asked.

"I need to discuss with him" Jay quickly said.

Hwasa looked away, pinching her nails very hard. After eight years, she was finally going to meet him again.

TBC

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

517K 10.3K 27
Our young demigods are about to face a horror only known to some of their kind. Highschool. Th...
2.4K 112 11
The world's famous Jeon Jungkook,the wealthiest man in the world from South Korea but living in NewYork and CEO of Jeon enterprises , he himself enta...
52.2K 1K 21
jimin was a nerd yet cute and sexy at the same time a.k.a jibooty everyone at school keep bullying him one time he got bumped with 6 hot school boy...
129K 5.1K 13
Jungkook: we both are young i stil had to make my career. Your dreams and all. We can't do this and what will i tell my parents? I make a guy pregnan...