VADER (Star Wars X My Hero Ac...

By TheHolyPeanut173

DARTH VADER, Dark Lord of the Sith, has killed the emperor in order to save his son, LUKE SKYWALKER. But it c... More

Chapter 1: A New Beginning
Chapter 2: Sith Among Heroes
Chapter 3: Fear and Dead Men
Chapter 4: Wanted Man
Chapter 5: New Ride
Chapter 6: The Black Oni
Chapter 7: Darth Vader VS All Might
Chapter 8: Hero Killer Vs Jedi Killer
Chapter 9: The Negotiator
Chapter 10: Press Conference and Bar Fight
Chapter 11: Substitute Teacher
Chapter 12: Liberation
Chapter 13: Maul At The Mall
Chapter 14: Fight Like Hell (Special chapter)
Chapter 15: A Fan
Chapter 16: Vader's Visit
Chapter 17: Duel Of The Fates
Chapter 18: Kamino Aftermath
Chapter 19: Upgrades
Chapter 20: The Sith Lord. (Short Chapter)
Chapter 21: Back In Black
Chapter 22: Mother
Chapter 23: Dormitories
Chapter 24: Admiral
Chapter 25: Yuri
Chapter 26: Checkmate
Chapter 27: Overhaul
Chapter 28: The Child
Chapter 29: The Wrath Of Darth Vader
Note (Not a chapter)
Chapter 30: Eri
Chapter 31: Anakin
Chapter 32: Midnight's Shenanigans
Chapter 33: Training
Chapter 34: The Tragedy of Darth Vader
Chapter 35: Festival and Goodbyes
Dad Vader (Not a chapter)
Chapter 36: Survivors
100k
Chapter 37: A Second Chance
Chapter 38: City Hall Massacre
Dad Vader 2 (Not a Chapter)
Chapter 39: A Helping Hand
Chapter 40: Mentors of the Past
Chapter 41: Blackwhip
Chapter 42 : Bleeding (Short Chapter)
Chapter 43: Merry Christmas
Chapter 44: Death of a Hero
Chapter 45: Corruption
Chapter 46: Legos (Short Chapter)
Chapter 48: A Date
Chapter 49: Premonitions And Preparations
Chapter 50: Katsuki Bakugo VS Darth Vader
Chapter 51: Class 1-A VS Darth Vader Pt 1
Chapter 52: Class 1-A VS Darth Vader Pt 2
Chapter 53: Making Amends
Dad Vader 3
Chapter 54: Destiny (Short Chapter)

Chapter 47: conspiracy

3.6K 114 103
By TheHolyPeanut173

Shortly after being greeted by an adorable Eri Skywalker and BD, Vader brings his guests up to his office so he can drop the bombshell in private.

Toshinori, Firmus, and Naomasa watch as Vader uploads the hard drive into his computer, downloading all of the files. A small message pops up in the screen for them to see that reads, "Open files?"

Vader: What I'm about to show all of you cannot leave this room. Can I trust the three of you to keep this confidential for the moment until I give out the word?

The trio share glances at one another before they all agree to keep their words to not tell anyone. Vader opens the files for them and they start to go over everything it has to offer.

(Smoll timeskip brought to you by Vader wearing a burger king crown in a plane.)

Toshinori, Firmus, and Naomasa was dumbstruck at the files of Sir Nighteye's private investigation.

Throughout his private invasion, Sir Nighteye was able to pull some strings to find answers on why the League of Villains investigation was shut down. He was able to secretly hire a part-time hacker to get inside the Hero Commission's network.

Apparently, the investigation on the League of Villains was shut down by President of the Hero Public Safety Commission, herself. Sir Nighteye was able to download a copy of a document with her signature, giving out the order to delete all of the documented evidence, and cover their tracks shortly after Overhaul disappeared.

There was another file containing raw footage of Overhaul's abduction. It showed the League of Villains playing their roles in taking down cops, and a hero.

In the footage, Shigaraki jumps on a car and was momentarily stopped by the sand hero known as Snatch. But what left everyone in shock was that Tomura stretched his hand out and used the force to choke Snatch and a police officers.

They continued with watching the footage and witnessed the villains stopping the convoy. But the eye catcher in the footage was a man wearing a hood over his armor, wielding a red lightsaber, seconds before killing the sand hero: Snatch.

Everyone was staring in shock at the paused footage of the Sith Lord Vader knew full well of; Darth Malgus. While they had their eyes on the screen, Vader had his mind on another thing during the footage.

Specifically, the deceased sand hero.

Vader's mind: I hate sand...

And last but not least, was orders sent by the president of the Hero Commission.

XXXXX

Security Level: Omega

Loading...

Loading...

Hero name: Vader

Real name: Anakin Skywalker

Age: N/A

Blood type: N/A

Family member(s): Eri Skywalker (adopted daughter)

Quirk: None

Power(s): The Force

Power Level: SS-Rank

Weapon: Dual Phase Lightsaber

XXXXX

Special Order 937

Priority One:

Utilize espionage methods on Pro Hero Vader for analysis and for possible containment.

Agamemnon Contingency Plan:

Should the Pro Hero known as Vader turn rogue, we need to have plans in place to handle should he become a threat. Given Vader's past as an enforcer of a tyrannical alien empire, he is to be listed as a potential threat to the planet. And if he ever does become a threat, the following protocols will need to be enacted to ensure our survival.

Vader's armor and cybernetics could be hacked and controlled by a device, and be shutdown. Upon deactivating his suit, task force operatives will move in and sweep up Vader for containment, confiscate his suit and his weapon.

Vader will be moved to a quirk research facility for experiments and testings of his powers for science and research purpose.

Upon completing the experiments, Special Order 937 will move on to its last phase;

Terminate Vader.

XXXXXX

Everyone was at loss for words at the last information. The Hero Commission had planned to capture Vader to experiment on him like a lab rat. It made it worse at the memo's mention of killing him.

Vader was disturbed for how the Hero Commission has information of his past as the Empire's enforcer. It's impossible for them to know of this kind of information. No one besides the people he knows he can trust knows about it. So who could have blabbed to the Hero Commission about his gruesome past?

Yagi: My God...

Toshinori muttered to himself as he leaned against the wall to process everything he read. As for Firmus, he had his eye glued at Vader's true identity on the computer screen.

Firmus: Skywalker...

He has heard of that name from before. He is aware of Luke Skywalker, the pilot that destroyed the Death Star. But the name Anakin Skywalker rings some bells. He has heard of stories of the legendary Jedi Knight of the Republic, but it seemed hard to believe.

Vader turned to Piett when he heard him muttering his last name. He reaches up for his mask and removes it for the former imperial admiral to see, placing it on his desk.

Piett let out a gasp when he saw the young face of Anakin Skywalker. He remembered when he took a peak and saw the back of his pale head at the Executor. It was all surreal to him upon learning that Darth Vader, the man he was working under, was Anakin Skywalker this whole time.

Anakin: Your eyes do not deceive you, Firmus. I am Anakin Skywalker.

Anakin had to explain Firmus how his body was at a much younger age and healed, instead of being the paled and crippled man he once was, all thanks to Eri's quirk reversing his body back to a younger age before receiving the burns and scars on Mustafar.

After finishing with explaining his healing to Firmus, Anakin changes the subject back to the stolen data.

Anakin: Now you know why the Hero Commission wanted this out of our reach. They had been covering it up for him.

Anakin said as he points the computer's cursor at the image of Darth Malgus.

Yagi: Who is he?

Anakin: That man is Darth Malgus, one of the most powerful Sith Lords of the Resurgent Sith Empire of the Great Galactic War during the Old Republic Era, a few thousand years before my birth. He lead the attack on Coruscant during a peace treaty between both sides of the war, using this opportunity as a distraction. Malgus and the Sith warriors that accompanied, sacked the Jedi temple and took the lives of many Jedi, including Master Ven Zallow, one of the greatest Jedi of the time. Malgus eventually defected from the Sith Empire, sought to forge one in his own image, gaining the name the False Emperor. However, he was unsuccessful in this and was defeated and assumed to be dead. But he survived and carried on his fight for many years, proving to be a formidable foe in combat.

Toshinori, Firmus, and Naomasa couldn't believe what they are hearing. If what Vader saying is true, then they need every hero to find Darth Malgus and take him down before history repeats itself. The thought of Darth Malgus being on this planet frightens Toshinori to the core, hoping they can prevent the Sith Lord before it is too late.

Anakin: And to make things worse, it appears Tenko Shimura is force sensitive and is under Darth Malgus' tuition... he has fallen to the dark side.

Tenko Shimura, the grandson of Nana Shimura. All Might felt devastated upon hearing that his mentor's grandson has fallen to the dark side and is being groomed by Darth Malgus. Toshinori balled up his fist when he remembered the day Nana was killed by All for One.

"All Might... I'm counting on you"

"MASTER!!!"

Toshinori blamed himself for not being able to stop Tomura's fall from grace. First, All for One, and now his new master, Darth Malgus, is arguably worse than his old nemesis.

Naomasa: Why would the President of the Hero Commission bother to cover this Sith Lord's tracks? What does she gain from this?

Anakin thinks to himself on why. He remembers Darth Sidious' ways of manipulating both the Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems in the Clone Wars.

Anakin: Power, detective. That's how. The president may be in a higher position of authority, but she's a bureaucrat. And bureaucrats can be persuaded with power or money.

Naomasa raised an eyebrow upon Anakin's answer.

Anakin: From what I can piece together, Darth Malgus must be playing both sides. He must've made some sort of deal with the president, promising her a powerful position for his new Empire in the future. It may explain why she's starting to become an obstacle to slow me down. If that's true, then the Hero Commission is the one that gave out the order for Sir Nighteye's assassination.

Toshinori's eyes widen when Anakin speaks his mind out loud on his theory. It may sound absurd for some, but it's still a possibility. One that he prays it to be false and to be something much simpler than an assassination orchestrated by the Hero Commission.

Anakin: And that is why we must keep this to ourselves if we don't wish to share Sir Nighteye's fate. Detective, I advise you to start a private investigation under the Hero Commission's radar. We've already drawn enough attention from the Hero Commission, so be discreet. Find any information in the criminal underworld involving the League of Villains and Darth Malgus. If the League of Villains are here in this city, we must draw them out. If they have left, we must draw them back. We will squeeze Musutafu until someone reveals the whereabouts of these villains.

Naomasa: You read my mind. I hope you wouldn't mind having Firmus tagging along in the investigation, since he's in our inner circle.

Anakin's looks at Piett to see if he wishes to join in the detective's private investigation, and the former admiral nods.

Anakin: He's all yours, detective. The Hero Commission cannot discover your investigation. Do not have anyone but Piett or Yagi in your investigation. If it comes down to a witness catching wind, I will deal with them, personally...

The detective did not like how Anakin said the last part. How very Sith Lord or him.

Anakin: Until we obtain the proper evidence of the Hero Public Safety Commission's corruption, we must remain silent for the time being. Does everyone agree with these terms?

The three men agree with Anakin's terms, conducting this meeting.

Anakin says his goodbyes to Naomasa and Firmus as they leave his monastery to start working on their private investigation, leaving Anakin with Toshinori.

Yagi: Anakin. There's something I have to ask you involving Nana's grandson.

Anakin: And what would that be, Toshi?

Yagi: I know we will eventually catch Tenko, but if it ever comes down to him at your mercy... please, spare him.

Anakin: ...

Yagi: I know he's done a lot of horrible things, but there's good in him. I know it.

Anakin contemplates with himself if he should spare Tenko's life. On one hand, Tenko has the ability to disintegrate anything he touches. Combine that with the dark side of the force, and he will be a monster. On the other hand, Tenko was All for One's pawn, a tool to exact, like him. Now, he's Darth Malgus' apprentice that is likely to be disposed of should he not betray his master.

Anakin is considering to deny Toshinori's plea of sparing Tenko's life and have him turn over a leaf, but the force calls out to Anakin, reminding him something he thought would never be possible.

The memory of finding himself at his son's mercy after being defeated for holding back, tempted by the dark side.

"You're hate has made you powerful. Now... fulfill your destiny, and take your father's place at my side."

SSHHHPP

"Never... I'll never turn to the dark side. You failed, your highness. I'm a Jedi, like my father before me."

"So be it, Jedi..."

Luke Skywalker showed mercy to his father, even after provoking him to turn Leia to the dark side. Anakin's son has done something he himself could never do, and that is by seeing the good within him.

Anakin stops his contemplations and gives Toshinori his answer.

Anakin: I will, Toshi. I'll bring him back from the dark side, even if it costs my own life.

Yagi smiles at Anakin for accepting his request to spare Nana's grandson, should he ever fight him.

Anakin follows Toshinori out of the monastery and gave their goodbyes. Just as Toshinori takes his leave, he turns back to Anakin and says one last thing.

Yagi: Anakin... May the force be with you.

Anakin smiles at Toshi for saying the Jedi's way of wishing luck on one another, and nods his head in reply.

Anakin: May the force be with you as well, my friend.

XXXXX

Minutes after the meeting, Anakin goes to the monastery's court yard to meditate like a Jedi., wearing only jean pants to get more comfortable and be free of his black armor.

He sits down with his legs crossed, and eyes closed. He tries to let his emotions go and feel at peace, he can feel the force caressing his soul like a loving mother does with her child.

Anakin then hears the sound of someone with high heels approaching him from behind. Before he opens his eyes, two hands place down on his shoulders and proceeds to gently massage them.

Nemuri: How's my favorite little Ani?~

Anakin: Good afternoon to you as well, Nemuri.

Anakin says with a sarcastic voice. He looks over to see Nemuri crouching down with her hands on his shoulders. He gets on his feet and rises to his full height to face her.

Anakin: What are you doing here at this time?

Nemuri: Oh you know, just wanting to check on my hero.

Upon seeing Anakin's exposed chest, Nemuri is then seduced by the dark side, and it is not of the force. She couldn't contain herself and starts to use her finger to draw circles on Anakin's fine-tuned chest, and trails her hand down to his mechno-arm, feeling the cold and hard cybernetic limb.

Nemuri: You've been a busy bee lately. And that got me thinking, you should spend some time off... with me.~

Anakin raises an eyebrow like Dwayne Johnson, AKA the ROCK. He could've sworn to the force he heard a loud and comical boom from somewhere. Perhaps it's a strange phenomenon of the force.

Nemuri: How about we settle it with a date. Would you love that, my little Ani?~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 54 11
Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader imagines. Featuring different original female characters and their stories in various settings of the galaxy with the Ch...
46.3K 837 22
What if Shmi Skywalker never died? What if Anakin Skywalker never turned to the Dark Side? What events do we have the power to change, and what's set...
55.6K 947 12
Y/n left the Jedi Order at 19 to be with her family in Alderaan in hopes of a somewhat normal life, not wanting to be involved with the Clone Wars an...
40K 2.6K 30
A Chosen One shall come, born of no father, and through him will ultimate balance in the Force be restored. Throughout the galaxy, many had heard the...