INVISIBLE STRING โ€• pedro pasc...

By pascalsbabygirl

@๐™จ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ: โ›๏ธŽi just want to be pedro pascal's controversial younger girlfriend, is that so much... More

- INVISIBLE STRING
- E!NEWS
-INSTAGRAM
-MESSAGE & REAL LIFE
-INSTAGRAM AND NEWS
-MESSAGES
-INSTAGRAM AND MESSAGES
-MESSAGES AND REAL LIFE
-NEWS AND MESSAGES
-REAL LIFE & INTERVIEWS
-INSTAGRAM, MESSAGES & REAL LIFE
-INSTAGRAM, NEWS & MESSAGES
-REAL LIFE
-REAL LIFE & MESSAGES
-INSTAGRAM, MESSAGES, & REAL LIFE
-INSTAGRAM & MESSAGES & REAL LIFE
-NEWS, REAL LIFE & MESSAGES
- MESSAGES, NEWS & REAL LIFE
-MESSAGES, REAL LIFE
-REAL LIFE & MESSAGES
-NEWS, REAL LIFE
-INSTAGRAM, MESSAGES, REAL LIFE
-MESSAGES, NEWS, INSTAGRAM
-MESSAGES, REAL LIFE
-NEWS, MESSAGES, REAL LIFE, INSTAGRAM
-INTERVIEW, REAL LIFE
-REAL LIFE, NEWS
-EPILOGUE

-MESSAGES, REAL LIFE

4.3K 180 88
By pascalsbabygirl

3:09PM
MESSAGES FROM
"BAD BITCH FAMILY"
GROUP CHAT

Jeffrey Dad Morgan
I passed Hilarie to marry me
So
You all better come to the
wedding

NO WILL TO LIVE
AHHHHHHHH
IM SORRY???!!???!!!
THATS AMAZING
CONGRATS JEFF
WHAT

(SM)ACKLES
OH HELL YES
FUCKING PROUD YES

JA🦒
WHAT
NO SHIT
CONGRATS MAN

Jeffrey Dad Morgan
Thank you, you three ❤️
Jensen I uh
Actually have a question
for you about it
Norman is gonna too
but do you wanna officiate
with him?
We'd be honored
It's gonna be small
Just friends and family

(SM)ACKLES
Holy shit man yes
Of course
Easiest yes ever
100% yes
(Love reacted by Jeffrey Dad Morgan)

NO WILL TO LIVE
I'm so proud of you Jeff
You deserve this ❤️❤️❤️

Jeffrey Dad Morgan
Thank you sweetheart ❤️

MI(SHH!)
IM SORRY REWIND
congratulations Jeff
I am so happy for you

Jeffrey Dad Morgan
Thank you so much Misha!
We talked about it before but
it just felt right.
10 years together and im gonna love
her for another hundred.

ALEX 🐈‍⬛VERT
Well
To be frank, Jeffrey
Idk if you'll live that long
But the spirit of eternal love is cute
And congratulations
You're both perfect together

NO WILL TO LIVE
Alex 😭😭😭😭

Jeffrey Dad Morgan
Thanks kid 😂

Willow opened the door with a goofy smile, taking a bag of groceries from Pedro.

"Hey, you," she greeted when he shut the front door with his back.

"Evening, princesa." He followed her into the kitchen and set the groceries on the counter, allowing her to do the same.

Then, he pulled her to him in a hug and breathed her in, pressing a soft kiss to her head.

"Hi," she giggled into his chest, arms wrapped around his middle.

"Hi," he said quietly back, relishing in the feeling of her in his arms. "I got ingredients for empanadas, I'm gonna teach you to make them."

"Really?" She pulled back her head with a smile, looking up him excitedly.

"Yeah, can't have you being my girl and not knowing anything Chilean, can I?"

"Your girl?"

Pedro shrugged. "Eventually."

He winked at her and pulled away, grabbing a few ingredients from the bags and distributing them around the counter, putting unnecessary ingredients away.

Willow hopped onto the counter, watching him with a smile as he moved around her kitchen.

"You like cooking, don't you?" She asked him and he nodded in response, putting the milk away.

"Yeah, it's relaxing to me. I like being able to create something good out of nothing."

"Is that what you're doing with me?" She joked, but his head snapped up, a frown on his face now.

He paused with the groceries, setting the lettuce down on the island.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know," she fiddled with her hands, feeling like she'd upset him. She'd never made him mad before, she didn't want to know. "That was stupid, I'm sorry, it—it was just a joke."

"Hey," he walked towards her, grabbing her hands and looking up at her. "Is that how you feel about this?"

Willow shrugged meekly, stomach tying in knots. "I don't know. Maybe."

"Oh, querida," he shook his head, squeezing her hands and moving closer to her, his body standing in between her legs. "No, you're not a project. You're a gift. Knowing you, it's...I'm so lucky to know you. I'm lucky to spend time with you and joke with you and cook for you. I believe the stars aligned just right enough for us to meet, as messily as we did, so that I could feel as happy as I do with you.

"You're my future, Willow, not something I'm trying to fix. There's nothing about you to fix. Everyone has something to work on, you just haven't dealt with everything properly. But you're doing so well and I'm so proud of you," he reached a hand up to her tearful gaze and brushed back a piece of her hair. "I absolutely love knowing you, princesa. You make breathing easier, I—I can't picture my life without you now."

Willow took a shaky breath and wiped a tear that had slipped from her eyes. She pulled him to her and held him close, his head on her chest this time, listening to her heartbeat. Steady, patient, gentle.

"I can't picture mine without you either," she said quietly. "You're...you're everything."

His arms wrapped around her waist, embracing her lovingly, he breathed in deeply. Vanilla and coconut. Always the same, always sweet and warm and good.

"You're my everything," he pulled back, resting his hands on her cheeks. "Don't ever think otherwise, okay princesa?"

Willow nodded and he half-smiled before pulling back altogether.

"Please tell me you have a cutting board?"

"Hello?" Willow answered her phone as Pedro paused the movie, halfway through Chamber of Secrets.

"Good evening, Miss Sandler, this is Detective Hoffman of the LAPD Department," a woman's voice spoke through the other end. "I understand you live in New York City at this point in time, is that correct?"

Willow looked at Pedro in confusion, and he leaned closer to hear the call.

"That is correct, yes."

"Wonderful, thank you for clarifying. We have debriefed with the NYPD, but we've decided to take this case upon ourselves to die to the public nature of your case."

"My case?" Willow asked in confusion, heart thumping against her rib cage.

"Miss Sandler, we're reopening the investigation of your mother's car accident. I'd love if we could speak on the matter more in depth? It doesn't have to be now, I understand it's late. But as soon as possible, would be best."

"Oh," Willow's voice cracked and she forgot how to breathe. "S-sure, tomorrow is fine. Do I need a lawyer?"

"Just follow-up questions. You're welcome to one if you'd like, but it may make things look worse."

"Worse?"

"We'll talk tomorrow, Miss Sandler. Thank you so much for your time and have a great night."

"O-oh, okay, you too."

The phone call ended and Willow looked at Pedro, fear filling her face.

"I have to tell you something."

Pedro's eyebrows furrowed and he frowned. "Is it related to the police calling you? What's going on?"

"I wasn't the only one who..." Willow looked away, James' words filling her mind.

"Don't tell a soul. I'm saving your ass because I love you. But if someone finds out about this, that I was here — we're both screwed, gummy bear."

"James was in the car with me that night" Willow said with closed eyes. Pedro didn't say anything and she didn't have the courage to look at him.

"I wasn't — he was there too. He was a little blazed but I was much more gone than him. Dominik and my mom were out for dinner, they used to," her voice choked, thinking of them. Two of her favorite people in the world: gone.

"They used to get dinners together every Thursday night. James called my mom when I lost my phone, wanted us to get a ride. We were there for a red carpet event and were staying the weekend. We were both in that car but I was the—I got in a fight with my mom, she was mad I was so high, said it was immature and I was better than it. James was defending me and Dominik was trying to stay out of it, but he was mad too. Then I—I lost it. I grabbed the wheel and I tried to turn to the side of the road, but...we veered to far and hit a tree, and we were going to fast, we just—the car got so fucked up and—"

"—Hey, hey," Pedro was holding her now, quieting her, running his hand through her hair. Why wasn't he screaming at her? Angry for what she'd done? He should be. "It's okay, princesa, just breath."

Willow took a deep breath, pulling herself back from him. "Why are you not mad at me?"

Pedro smiled softly, and for the first time in their entire relationship, she saw a glimpse of pity. She felt sick. She'd made him pity her. He was the only one who...and now...

"I don't think that story is true," he said simply. "I've seen you drunk and high. You're not an angry drunk. You're sad and cuddly. It's not too different from normal Willow."

Willow slapped his arm gently and he chuckled. "I'm serious. Do you remember that all happening?"

Willow shrugged. "I remember my mom getting us. And—and when they—I remember them," she looked down, hiding her tears from him. She didn't need him to pity her anymore. "I remember them dead. And I remember the lights from the cop cars and James talking to them. And then he—he just held me and I cried. They took my mom's body away and I just remember feeling so alone. I couldn't even call my dad, I was so distraught. That's — that's all I really remember. James filled me in on everything else."

Pedro laughed bitterly. "Yeah, he just keeps crawling back, doesn't he?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean," he pushed away from her, standing up and running a hand through his hair. "Él es un saco de weas," he growled out, anger crossing his handsome features.

Willow watched him in surprise, having never seen him angry. She hoped he wasn't angry with her.

"I'm sorry," she blurted out, feeling panicked in the seat. She shouldn't have told him. It would ruin everything now.

"No, no, corazón," he leaned down, grabbing her hands. "I am in no way mad at you. I promise, okay?"

Willow nodded, feeling a bit better, until he looked away and took a deep breath.

"You said the police talked to James, do you know what was said?"

Willow shook her head.

"Okay, okay, that's fine. Fuck," he swore, head falling down a fraction, his glasses slipping down his nose. "Where does he live?"

"Pedro, no, I can't have that if I'm talking to the cops tomorrow."

Pedro inhaled, anger tugging at his features again. "You're right, princesa. After this is finished," he looked up into her eyes. "I'm going to beat the shit out of him."

okay little bit of drama starting to pick uppppp some of you have guessed the theories but some of them are wrong, so we'll just have to wait and see what's going on:) feel free to leave your guesses in the comments, I'd love to hear them. Also pedro wanting to beat up James is entirely too relatable and ik our man would win so 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 8.1K 26
Warning: This story contains profanity, substance use and NINE SMUTS. What will a dumb blondie do when she finds out she's sharing her dorm apartmen...
26.8K 670 18
When Harry is sent to the dursleys, he is abandoned at age 3 and left by a roadside, where some interesting people find him. Harry Potter , or as we...
188K 3.8K 51
Follow Kimberly van der Woodsen as she navigates life of the Upper East Side with the elusive Gossip Girl watching her every move. | I do not own the...
1.2M 32.1K 42
She's a Professor. She has a wife. She knows its wrong. She just cant help herself.