Hey , Brown girl

By authorr-beee

"Hey, brown girl~~" "Stop calling me that ~" . . . . Aditi, a young Indian girl, had always been curious abo... More

welcome to korea!! ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
famous โค๏ธ
bullied ๐Ÿ˜ฆ
friends โ™ก
Ice-cream??
happy โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜Š
fight ๐ŸฅŠ
Bts world !!!!
he will never be my friend!
i trust them all ๐Ÿ˜Œ
the night โœจ๏ธ
fireworks ๐ŸŽ†
Dinner ๐Ÿฝ
crisis ๐ŸŒ’
my heart ๐Ÿ’”
pulled her close ๐Ÿฆ‹
Mumbai ๐Ÿ–
shopping ๐Ÿ›
Never have I ever ๐Ÿคž
Affection ๐Ÿ’–
what is he doing to me ??
WHY ??! ๐Ÿ’”
He is back !!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’
Crying??
how can they like me ???
They like you aditi...!
jenni is in love!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’œ
fell in love with a wrong guy ๐Ÿ’”
unclear feelings โ›…๏ธ
making things hard for me ๐Ÿ˜“
jin and aditi?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Author's note !
saved my life ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Hobi??
will he stop her?
precious to us ๐Ÿฅ€
bus ride ๐Ÿ’ซ
Us ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
breakfast ๐Ÿณ
Mendhi ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
Sangeet ๐ŸŒˆ ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต
something new โœจ๏ธโœจ๏ธ
finally ๐Ÿ˜ญ
note ๐Ÿ“
Haldi ๐Ÿงก
club ๐ŸŒ‘
Disaster! ;(
wedding night ๐Ÿ’‘
stuck ๐ŸŒฆ
my mess ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’œ
time to go back ๐Ÿ’ซ
see you ;-)

evening ๐Ÿ’œ

1K 52 4
By authorr-beee

Next day

Aditi's pov

I woke up with a big smile on my complexion. It was 5:30 am. I got up, and harleen was still sleeping, I took a long warm bath cause I was up earlier.
I got dressed and went down for breakfast. I saw Mom and Dad in their professional attire having breakfast,

Mom: ohh good morning aditi,  you were up early today?

Me: good morning Mom, yeah.

Dad: aditi we have an important meeting today so we will be late, if you want you can invite your friends over till we get back.

Me: okay Dad, I will invite them.

We had our breakfast and Mom and Dad urged me to drive me to the school, so I agreed. Soon we arrived.

Me: thank you so much for the ride Mom and Dad have a great day !!

Dad: you too princess!

Mom: stay safe, bbye 👋

Me: bbye 👋

With that, they departed. I was earlier so I chose to text nayeon.

Brown_beauty♡: hey rabbit. Can you come early today?

Nayeon_therabbit: oh hey, sorry aditi I'm not feeling well. I can't come today.

Brown_beauty♡: ohh no my poor baby 😭🥺 . Please get well soon love.

Nayeon_therabbit: yaa sure. Enjoy your day. and be safe. Bbye 👋

Brown_beauty: yaa bbye.

So I will be all by myself today. *sigh * I wandered towards my class. I unlocked the classroom door and saw no one inside. Yeah, cause I was 1hr earlier. I stepped towards my seat connected my phone with my headphones played my all-time favourite Playlist ( obviously Arjit Singh) put my head on my desk between my arms, and shut my eyes. I didn't even know when I floated off to sleep.

Junkooks pov:

I am hiking towards my classroom,  I was half an hour early today. So no one was here. I was expecting the class would be empty, but when I unlocked the classroom door I saw aditi on her seat her head between her arms leaning on the desk.
What's she doing here so early? To be honest I was pleased to see her. I like her a fortune, Since the day she walked into the room my heart jumped beating so fast, she was the only reason behind it. But I tried so hard to make that sensation go away but it was all in vain.

I stepped towards her, summoning her.

Me: hey aditi!

But she didn't answer back, that's strange. I walked up to her seat and saw her sleeping with headphones on. Aishh this girl. Is she not feeling well? I placed my palm on her forehead to study her temperature.

Me: Nah she has a normal temperature.

I removed my hand, pulled my desk towards her joined it together and sat beside her. She was in a deep slumber. I bend down in the same position as hers. And looked at her face, it's the first time that I'm so close to her. I observed her beautiful complexion and a smile crept on my lips. She looks so cute! Then I noticed headphones in her ear, I was curious,  what was she listening to? I gently pulled one from her ear and put it in mine. Ohh it's a Hindi Song. I didn't understand what the singer was saying but it felt satisfactory.

I was still glimpsing at her but unaware her eyes unfurled and she glanced at me. Ohh no I'm dead !!

Aditi's pov;

I opened my eyes, when did I fall asleep? But I saw somebody beside me peeking at me as I was napping. And that person was jungkook. His eyes widen when he notices that I'm awake. His face stood so close to mine. I sat straight and so did he.

Me: ohh jungkook,  when did you come?

Junkook: just now!

I glanced at him and he was turning red.. aww cutie !!

Jungkook: why were you sleeping here? Are you not feeling well?

Me: oh no, actually I was early today so I chose to take a nap.

He nodded and skimmed forward. Then I caught a glimpse of my one earphone in his ear. He glimpsed at me and he must have detected what I was staring at..so he spoke withdrawing my headphones from his ear.

Jungkook: sorry I was just curious about whatever you were listening to, here!

He tried to give me headphones back but I refused by shaking my head.

Me: no it's fine, you can wear it, let's listen together.

His smile grew wide, showing his bunny teeth 😍  aww he is such a cute little bunny. He plugged headphones back into his ear and we listened together till Miss Mang entered the classroom.

Time skip

I was currently ambling towards the library cause we didn't have many lectures today and I didn't want to go back home so soon. And about harleen, she went on a date with Eun Woo, yaa He bunked the classes for that. Shortly I arrived there. And decided to sit at the table in the far corner near a window.  I walked there but I saw someone had already been sitting there. And that was J hope. A smile crept on my lips and I slowly walked towards him without letting him know, I stood behind him and tapped on his left shoulder, as he turned I quickly ran towards his right and sat on the seat beside him. He glanced at me. And I beamed at him, and he followed my action

J hope: heyy aditi'!!! Nice to see you here.

Me: same here hobi. By the way, what are you doing here?

J hope: just reading a book. What about you?

Me: we don't have many lectures today, and I didn't wanna go home so early.

J hope: ohh I see. What about harleen?

Me: on a date with Eunwoo

He nodded and peeked back at his book. So I chose to open my books. But halted when he Dabbed my shoulder and I glanced at him
He leaned forward reducing the distance, so his face was inches away from mine, and my heartbeats expanded. As he whispered

J hope: do you wanna eat ice cream with me?

I was so stunned that no assertion came out. So I just nodded he beamed and held my wrist

Jhope * whispering *: let's go then.

I nodded once again and gathered my stuff we wandered out, and he was still holding my hand. And I blushed so hard. We took our bags and went to the park near the school, where we went for the first time. 

We went to the same ice cream shop.

J hope: two chocolate ice creams, please. 

I smiled, he remembered. He paid for the ice cream and handed me one.

Me: you still remember?

Jhope: remember what?

Me: my favourite flavour.

He smiled and glimpsed at me.

J hope: I will never forget anything about you.

My heart!!! He smiled, and I turned red,  I blushed so hard !!! I'm sure he must have noticed it !! Ohhnoo .. what do I do ???

J hope: let's go. Let's sit on the grass, where we sat first.

Me: yaa sure let's go.

We walked towards that spot and sat down, The weather was cloudy today and a cold breeze was brushing our faces. It was excellent day I enjoyed it. We sat silently for Some time appreciating the view in front of us.  I peeked at hobi as he was gazing at the pond in front of us.

J hope: I completed your wish.

He glanced at me baffled. And I giggled at his confused complexion 

Me : * laughing * don't you remember? You told me about your bucket list.  Look your wish has been granted.

J hope: ohh yaa! I remember. * chuckled *
Thank you

Me: ohh anything for my hobi 

His smile disappeared and a crimson-coloured tint spread on his face  He suddenly looked away hiding his face 

Me:  ohh somebody is blushing*giggling *

Jhope: yaaa!! stop making fun of me.

We both cracked up and spent of evening together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 958 37
it's a story of a Indian girl and a Korean boy
1.3K 73 5
โ™ก A Journey of a Billionaire falling deeply in love with an Indian girl โ™ก โ—‡ Forced Marriage โ—‡ Age Gap โ—‡ Billionaire Romance โ—‡ Rollercoaster of Sent...
15.4K 711 24
[COMPLETED โœ…] [Requested Book by @/ Jaanofot7] 6 boys and 6 girls, who hate each other to death, however, become relatives. While the story continues...
19.8K 655 43
In the city of India three sisters, each with a distinct perspective on life, navigated their way through love, loss, and ambition, discovering the t...