Ben 10: Hero and Predator

Galing kay Yukihara_813

Y/n L/n, a regular kid from Bellwood is going for a road trip across the country in summer vacation with his... Higit pa

Chapter 1: And Then There Were 10
Chapter 3: The Krakken
Chapter 4: Permanent Retirement
Chapter 5: Hunted
Chapter 6: Kevin 11
Chapter 7: The Alliance
Chapter 8: Last Laugh
Chapter 9: Lucky Girl
Chapter 10: Side Effects
Chapter 11: Secrets
A/N
Question
Chapter 12: Truth
Chapter 13: The Big Tick
Chapter 14: Framed
Chapter 15: Grudge Match
Chapter 16: The Galactic Enforcer
Chapter 17: Camp Fear
Chapter 18: The Ultimate Weapon
Chapter 19: Tough Luck
Chapter 20: They Lurk Below
Chapter 21: Ghostfreaked Out
Chapter 22: Dr. Animo and the Mutant Ray
Chapter 23: Back with a Vengeance
A/N (2)
Chapter 24: Godly Being & Evil Beast
Chapter 25: Ben 10,000
Chapter 26: Midnight Madness
Chapter 27: Benwolf
Chapter 28: Under Wraps
Chapter 29: The Unnaturals
Chapter 30: The Return
Chapter 31: Be Afraid of the Dark
Chapter 32: The Visitor
A/N (3)
Chapter 33: Divided We Stand
Chapter 34: Don't Drink the Water
Chapter 35: Big Fat Alien Wedding
Chapter 36: The Secret of the Watches
Chapter 37: The Negative Ten
Chapter 38: Trouble Helix
Chapter 39: Monster Zero

Chapter 2: Washington B.C.

7.2K 162 117
Galing kay Yukihara_813

Inside a horrible burning building, a mother and her son are trying to escape from their apartment. As they about to reach the door, a piece of ceiling fell down and blocked their path.

Another one is about to fall right on top of them. The mother covered her son and they closed their eyes, accepting their fate. Although, the impact never reach them. They opened their eyes to see Ben in his fire alien form named Heatblast caught the falling debris.

"I'm here to help." Heatblast stated.

He threw the debris away and absorbed the fire around him. He guided the two outside and as they about to go down, the stair in front of them collapsed. He guided them to the other way around and found a window. Heatblast cut the wall around it with a concentrated heat and the three of them made it out to safety.

"I'm sure you all want to thank me personally, but really it's all in a day's work for-No way!" Heatblast spotted something that kid he saved is holding.

He kneeled down in front of the kid with excitement.

"A gold Sumo Slammer card!" Heatblast cheered. "Where'd you get it? I've been searching all over for that!"

"I-it was a prize inside a box of Sumo Slammer cereal." The kid nervously explained.

Suddenly, a familiar Rv horn caught Heatblast's attention.

"Yo, super doofus!" Gwen called from the Rv. "The fire was just a diversion to cover up a jewelry store robbery. And Hypnotick is on the chase!"

Meanwhile, somewhere in the city night, a car is speeding unusually fast, ignoring traffic light and pedestrians. Inside the vehicle, there are the mentioned robber who are on the run, not noticing an invisible giant moth who is Y/n as Hypnotick flying above them.

Hypnotick then went to the side, undid his invisibility and rammed the car off guard, resulting the vehicle hit a lamp post and out of commission.

The robbers were about to escape the vehicle but the moth landed on top of them and ripped the roof apart with its tusks and legs. They looked up and horrified to see the full view of Hypnotick.

From Hypnotic's abdomen, a red mist sprayed out and created a red colored pattern of concentric and overlapping circles, hypnotizing the robbers in result. They all fell under the hypnotism, grinning, drooling and giggling in results. And as if following his command, the robbers got out from the cars and lined up on a building wall.

Then, a police siren alerted the moth. He quickly went invisible and the robbers snapped out from their trances. Before they could even escape, the polices has arrived and arrested them all.

The moth made himself visible again somewhere in a lone alleyway where there's no witnesses. A beeping sound rang out before the moth flashed a bright yellow light and transformed into Y/n.

"Now that's what I call, a job well done." Y/n said in proud manner.

He walked out from the alleyway and the Tennysons arrived to pick him up.

"Hey, did someone cooking?" Y/n sniffed the air.

.
.
.
.
.

The next morning, Y/n and the Tennysons are now in a supermarket to buy some groceries. As they navigated the store, Ben found a cereal isle and went there in excitement. In there, he found what he's searching for; A Sumo Slammer cereal with a Sumo Slammer card as its prize.

Meanwhile, back with the rest of the group, Max is inspecting a can food.

"Only canned octopus? Huh, I thought this store prided itself on wide selection." Max assumed.

"Uh, Grandpa, no offense but can we have normal dinner for once. Y'know, one doesn't involve stir fried tentacles." Gwen suggested.

"What's wrong with tentacles? They're delicious." Y/n commented, earning a glare from the girl.

Suddenly, a flash of green light caught his attention.

Y/n sighed. "You got to be kidding me."

The boy approached the cereal isle where Ben was while Max and Gwen continued their shopping. In there, Y/n found the place in complete chaos. Cereal boxes are rummaged left and right. Y/n navigated the place until he found a Sumo Slammer cereal box tilting left and right.

"Oh, man. Another red card." A voice of complain came out from the box.

Y/n picked up and reached out a tiny frog alien from inside the box.

"Really Ben? All of these for a card?" Y/n questioned Ben who is in alien form called Grey Matter.

"Duh, isn't it obvious?" Grey Matter replied casually.

"I thought we're agree to use our power to help people, not for our own personal gains."

"Ahem!"

Alerted by a cough from behind, Y/n turned around to face the store manager and quickly hid Grey Matter behind his back.

"Just what do you think you're doing, young man?" The manager interrogated.

"My sincerest apology, Sir." Y/n apologized. "I'm looking for an idiot friend of mine. He is the perpetrator for all of this mess."

"Well someone is going to have to pay for all of these."

Y/n groaned in defeat and disappointment. In the end, they all bought the entire cereal in the isle, putting them all into Max's shopping cart.

"So, uh, why are we buying all of these cereal?" Max glared at Ben.

"Well, we would've only had to buy the one that I found the gold Sumo Slammer card in if Y/n hadn't butted in with his big but!" Ben snarled at his friend.

"Dude, you were trashing the entire isle to find a stupid cardboard that you're so obsess about!" Y/n retorted.

"Ben, now, I appreciate how much this card means to you." Max said in calm manner. "But don't you think you're getting a little... obsessed?" 

"Maybe you're right, grandpa. I don't deserve a golden Sumo Slammer card." Ben replied. "I mean, it's not like I rescued a bunch of people from a burning building or anything like that!"

Y/n gasped. "That's low! Even for you!"

"Your best friend was there, too, y'know! He did just as much as you!" Gwen added.

Ben shrugged. "Whatever it takes."

The group continued their shopping until Ben is distracted by a display with a Sumo Slammer cards in it.

"Let's check out the pet department." Max walked off with Gwen behind.

Y/n stayed for bit, looking at Ben from the distance. He then looked back the disappearing figures of Max and Gwen, and decided to join them after having enough of Ben's ridiculous behavior.

At the pet department, they found a lot of variety of pets, big and small. Y/n and Gwen went to play with a caged guinea pig, teasing it a bit.

"Mr. Tennyson, please tell me you're not looking for our breakfast here?" Y/n teased.

"Don't tempt him, Y/n." Gwen glared, earning a soft chuckle from the boy.

All of the sudden, a man in a wired suit while riding a giant mutated frog appeared, alerting Max and the kids.

The man twisted a knob on his suit, and the horns on his helmet began to charge up a red electricity. It fired a beam toward a cage where the guinea pig was, turning it into a giant mutated beast. The man fired another one. This time, he mutated a parrot.

Y/n split up with the Tennysons, having no choice to leave them with the mutants so he can transform. Once the cost is clear, he activated his watch.

"It's hero time." Y/n slammed the faceplate and transformed into a giant white lizard he called, Buglizard.

Buglizard returned to the scene where he found the Tennysons, including Ben are cornered by the man and his army of mutant animal. As the man named Dr. Animo is rambling, Buglizard stalked his way around the back. The beast hugged the ground and quickly made a jump at his target.

Buglizard dropped Animo off from the mutant frog and pinned him down. He raised his claw, aiming to destroy the suit but the frog wrapped it with its tongue.

The frog yanked the lizard to the side, hitting a drawer. And before the drawers fell on top of him, Buglizard quickly evaded it. And now, he's facing the mutant guinea pig one-on-one.

The mutant screeched at him before Buglizard breathed out a yellow fog at its eyes, blinding it temporarily. Using the chance, Buglizard used his powerful tail and wrapped it around the mutant's front leg. He tossed the mutant to a nearby drawer and it fall on top of it in result. Not wanting it to get up, Buglizard made a huge jump, passing three drawers before dropping them all on top of the mutant guinea pig with a back kick, trapping the beast.

Buglizard landed on top of the fallen drawer and roared at Animo and his mutant army.

"Fascinating!" Animo commented in awe. "I would love to study you but for now, I must take my leave."

Animo jumped onto his mutant bird.

"Know this, foolish beast! I will turn Washington D.C. into Washington B.C.!" He declared then took off, followed by his mutant frog.

Seeing that the civilians are coming out from their hiding, Buglizard sprayed out the yellow fog off from his mouth to cover himself and then vanished as soon as the fog subsided.

.
.
.

Later that night, the group is chasing down Animo in the city. As Max on the steering wheel, Y/n is jotting down a new journal about Animo with Gwen browsing the web to find the villain's history in order to learn his motive.

"Just like the good old days before I retired." Max talked to himself.

His statement caught Y/n's attention. "Uh, what kind of plumber were you, Mr. Tennyson?"

Max flinched. "Ah, uh, a darn good one."

"Are you really jotting down Animo's bio?" Gwen questioned Y/n.

"Why not? His invention is really something else despite the monstrosity. And he made a good villain materials." Y/n smiled gleefully. "Found anything about our mad scientist, yet?"

Gwen continued to type her laptop before she gasped. "Bingo! 5 years ago, Dr. Animo was a promising researcher in veterinary science."

Gwen showed Y/n the information in her laptop.

"But it turns out, he was doing all these twisted genetic experiment where he was mutating animals." She continued.

"That's animal abuse, not science." Y/n corrected.

"And that's not all. When he didn't win some big prize called the 'Varieties Award', he flipped out."

"Sounds like a certain cousin of yours."

Both Gwen and Y/n gazed at Ben who is sulking due not get anything for his hero works. Max watched Animo flew to another direction and lost sight him.

"We lost him." Max told the kids. "He could be going anywhere in Washington D.C."

"Soon to be Washington B.C." Y/n pointed out.

Ben gasped in realization. "That's it! I know where he's going!"

After awhile, the group made it to a national history museum. They found a huge hole in a wall and a large white feather nearby.

"Way to go, Ben." Y/n complimented.

"Guess even a doofus can surprise you once in a while." Gwen commented.

"And you should know." Ben replied.

They went inside the building, passing by displays of fossil until they found Animo near a mammoth display, tweaking his suit.

"You are very persistent. I hate persistent." He stated.

"We all know about you and your freekazoid experiment, Dr. Animo! It's over!" Ben declared.

"And for the record, what you're doing is not science! It's animal abuse!" Y/n protested.

"It's called Evolution, you fool!" Animo corrected Y/n. "And it's only just begun. See, I only need a few more components to push my work into phase 2; Reanimation of dormant cells."

"Uh, does this guy come with subtitles?" Ben asked.

"He means, bringing back animals back from the dead." Y/n answered.

"Behold!" Animo turned his suit on and brought the mammoth back to live by his beam.

The prehistoric herbivore approached the group with aggression as Animo ran away from the scene.

"Now would be a good time to go hero." Gwen stated the obvious.

"No duh." Ben replied. "You guys get Animo, I'll take care of jumbo."

Ben hit his watch and transform into a huge red humanoid alien with two pair of arm.

"Let's wrestle!" Ben who is now Fourarms rushed at the mammoth, letting the rest chasing Animo.

"You're not helping him?" Gwen asked Y/n.

"It's just one reanimated mammoth. What could possible go wrong?" Y/n stated.

As they running through the hall, they encountered Animo's mutant bird. Y/n reached his watch but, Gwen went in front with a spear she took from a statue. She able to land a hit not once but twice on the bird's head, resulting the bird to flee.

"Ben is not the only one with skills." Gwen said in proud manner.

The girl moved forward, followed by Max and Y/n who witnessed her skills in amazement. They made it to another display area where they encountered Animo again.

The mad scientist activated his suit again and fired it toward a T-rex skeleton, reviving it from the dead.

"Of course! He has to bring back the T-rex! What is this?! Jurassic Park?!" Y/n complained.

The apex predator roared the group, but Y/n remain unfazed. He approached the huge dino as he reached his watch.

"Alright, you Rexy wannabe. Meet one of my heavy hitter, Crabdozer!" Y/n hit his watch and transformed into his rock alien.

Crabdozer roared at the T-rex, challenging it as it roared back, accepting the challenge. The two giant beast scratched the ground and let out a steam from their jaws and nostrils.

And after a moment of stand-off, they both rushed at each other with an incredible speed. As they about to collide, Crabdozer went for a sidestep, evading the T-rex's jaws and quickly bashed the beast's abdomen with his horn.

The T-rex crashed down on the wall. Not letting it to get up, Crabdozer quickly pinned it down with his front leg and went for a bite on its neck. The T-rex struggled to free as it roared before Crabdozer snapped its neck, killing it once again.

"NO! You ruined everything!" Animo screamed.

Crabdozer turned his attention to Animo and glare him. He stomped his way at the frightened mad scientist. Animo was about to attack Crabdozer with his mutant beam, but Max quickly sent a strong hook onto the scientist's face, knocking him out of conscious.

Gwen picked up Animo's helmet and smashed it to the ground, resulting it to gives off a red pulse that reverted the effect of mutation.

.
.
.
.
.

The next morning, Animo is arrested for his crimes and the gang continued their roadtrip.

"You maybe didn't get that golden Sumo Slammer card, Ben." Y/n said. "But at least we snagged a trophy from Animo."

"Maybe". Ben said in disappointment while putting the mentioned trophy inside a cardbox.

"Ben, being a hero is not to expect any kind of reward for our hardwork. Being a hero and saving life is its own reward." Y/n quoted. "Take pride and be proud that you have the capability to save life that others don't."

Hearing his words of wisdom, Ben smiled a bit. "I'll try."

"There's no try, Ben. There's only do."

Max smiled as he overheard the conversation. "Wise word, Y/n. Fitting for a hero."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

22.2K 523 34
I don't own ben 10 or the characters , it's owned by man of action , but the story and characters , or variations I make are mine Description: Our h...
1.3K 52 5
Y/N L/N is a 14 year old boy who, along with his close friend Ben Tennyson, goes on a cross-country summer vacation, with Grandpa Max and Gwen Tennys...
169K 5.5K 20
Y/N was just an ordinary unlucky boy. He has lived in Bellwood for years being about 3 years older than Ben. They grew up together often having a bro...
1.1K 23 4
One day your mom decides that you need Fresh Air so she calls her longtime friend Max Tensions and this summer you and Ben found both The Omnitrix bu...