You Can't Hide From Your Past

By Tiger_lily

Athena has lived as much of her life as she can remember in big, busy and upscale part of Los Angeles, Califo... More

Moving
Talking with Daddy
What in HELL!?!?!?!
Their Territory/My Mate
My name is...
Which one is she...
So...uh...mate...this is AKWARD.
Day Out
Family Squabbles
Old Friends
Mating Process
The Accident
Waking up to Arguments
Derek's Here
Mate this is my Ex who beat me, wait your RELATED!
Athena's Story (Part I)
Athena's Story (Part II)
The Letter
Thinking...
To Mark or Not To Mark
Marking
The Answer...And Sweetheart
The Guys
Punishment & Feelings
The Wolf on Your Doorstep
Inside His Head

Getting a tattoo...Oops, forgot to tell Daddy!

8.3K 76 5
By Tiger_lily

Picture of the tattoo on the side--------------------->

*****Recap*****

"Can I go get a tattoo? I really want one on my lower back." i said, a little worried about what my brothers would think. i could tell from their facial expressions they weren't very happy about it but they tried hard to cover it up.

"Well I guess that we need to go to a tattoo parlor." said Ryan

I was so excited and i already knew what I was gonna get!

************************************************************************

Chapter 7

"No I don't wanna go get a tattoo just anywhere! I wanna go to Kat! I wouldn't trust just anyone with something that's gonna be inked in my skin forever!" I whinnied.

"But Kat is all the way back in L.A.!" Ryan whinned back.

"Hey ya know what Ry, we told her anything and this is part of it so we ARE going to Kat." Roman said.

"How the hell are we gonna get to L.A. and get back by tonight!" Ryan yelled.

"Are you fuckn' stupid or did you forget that dad's jet is still at the airport up here? We can get there in like two and a half hours!" Roman yelled back.

"Oh yeah, huh."

"Yeah but we better get going."

"Yay!" i squealed.

I was so excited I was gonna get my tattoo! I was really surprised that my brothers agreed to it so easily, though.

I could hardly sit still on the drive to the airport OR on the plane ride as a matter a fact! I was just too damn excited!

*****3 hours later*****

"KAT!!!!" I yell as i run into her tattoo parlor. Hell Yeah i know the AMAZING Kat von D!!!!!!

She was working on a tattoo and i saw that being Kat she was not happy about being disturbed by a loud yell. Then when she looked up a huge smile broke out on her face as she told the guy she was working on that she would be right back and put the ink needle down.

"Goddess!" she yelled using the nickname she had for me.

"What are you doing here?!" she asked.

"I wanna know if you can... do a tattoo on my lower back." i asked.

She gave me a strange look and then walked over to my brothers. They started having a hushed conversation. It looked like they were arguing about something. I was getting board and i saw some of the artists that i knew who were on a break so i decided to go talk to them. AS we were visiting i heard Kat tell my brothers, "Fine but if he finds out I had no part in it."

After that she walked over to mewith a smile and asked , "So what do you want ,mama?"

I smiled and began to pull out the picture I had of the tattoo I wanted.

*****1 1/2 later*****

"Oh my god Kat!!! Its beautiful!" I yelled admiring my tattoo of the Egyptian goddess Isis, on my lower back.

"Glad you like it Goddess." she said smiling.

The picture was so beautiful. It was Isis, the most honored goddess in Egyptian mythology. She was kneeling on one knee with her arms and wings spread out to her sides with the pyramids in the background. The wings themselves were 3 different shades of blue and a deep red. The other colors used were really only gold and brown. I don't know why but I always felt really close to this particular person in mythology. All in all it was better than i could have imagined.

"Thank you!" I telled for the millionth time.

"Oh my god! No more thank yous!"

"Sorry." I said.

"Oh crap! We lost track of time! Thena we gotta go or dad's gonna have my ass on a platter!" Roman yelled.

"Hahaha! No he didn't what time did he really say we had to be back by, Drama Queen." i teased.

"First of all, i am NOT a fucking Drama Queen! I am NOT any king of Queen! And second his exact words were, "you better have your sister back here by ten or I'm going to have your ass on a platter."!" He answered.

"Ok fine." I pouted.

"Bye Goddess. I'm gonna miss you. You better come back and visit!" she said and pulled me into a tight hug and whispered in my ear, "i haven't forgot your tattooing skills so just know if things get boring up there and your daddy lets you, you gotta a job down here mama."

"Hahaha... Thanks and I just might take you upon that."

"Ok bye Kat." Ryan said.

Then after that we all said our goodbyes and were walking when Ryan whispered in my ear, "NO way in HELL I'm letting you move to L.A. by yourself, Baby Sister."

"Oh yeah like I need my big brother's permission." I laughed. Then he scowled.

Within 1 hour were were boarding the jet to go back home.

*****Back at Home at about 11pm *****

We tried really hard to sneak in but it was kinda like in the movies, when the kids try and sneek in but the dad is sitting in the living room in the dark but when he hears the door open suddenly the light goes on, cause that was exactly what happened.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!" he yelled.

"You told us to take her out so we did." Ryan said.

This seemed to make him even more mad.

"If I recall I also said TO GET HER BACK HERE BY TEN!!" he yelled.

"Sorry Daddy it was my fault. I wanted to stay in L.A.. The boys said that we had to be back at ten but I was wasting time, it was my fault. I'm really sorry daddy." I said.

"Fine. Did you kids at least have a good day in L.A.?" he asked trying to calm himself down.

"Yes. Thank you daddy!" I said as i stretched up to give him a hug.

"I'm gonna go to bed so, love you guys. See to tomorrow." i said and gave my dad a kiss on the cheek. And walked over to my brothers and reach up to give them hugs when i heard my dad yell.

"WHAT THE HELL IS ON YOUR BACK!"

That's when I froze and I felt my brothers freeze too.

"THAT BETTER BE HENNA FOR ALL YOU SAKES!" he yelled again.

'Uhh..." i said while turning around and trying to pull down my shirt, "no...i-it's not henna." i finished nervously.

"When did you get that?" my dad asked obviously trying to control his anger.

"Uhh...today."

His eyes flashed to my brothers full of rage.

"You let your little sister get a tattoo, without asking me?" he asked menacingly. At that point I was even scared of him.

"We...uhh." They were both mumbling trying to find some sort of explanation.

"Daddy I asked them to take my I wanted one and they were just trying to give me what I wanted. I'm sorry I thought it would be ok." I said snaking my arms around my dad giving him a hug a trying to deffuse his anger.

He took in a deep breath and finally just gave in.

"I did tell the boys to get you what ever you wanted so this is kind of my fault too i guess." he said surrendering.

"Yeah and I really like it, Daddy! It's so pretty and I won't regret getting it, I know that." I said trying to reason with him.

"Fine I guess whats done is done." he said reluctantly.

"I want you guys to o to bed you boys got your first day at the collage tomorrow and you young lady have to go to school tomorrow." he told us. We all nodded and walked up the stairs to our rooms I was really tired.

The Roman pulled on my arm and when I looked at him he smiled and said, "Thanks for saving our asses, Thena. We owe you one." Ryan was right behind him nodding.

"You funking bet your asses ya do!" i said laughing, they joined in and we all said our good nights and went to our rooms.

I flopped down on the bed and thought about what tomorrow would be like. I realized that my wolf and I were really anxious to see him, Xavier James, our MATE. That was gonna get some getting used to.

**********************************************************************************

How will tomorrow go?

F.Y.I

Keep the tattoo in mind it might come up in another part of the story!

I just wanted to say thanks to all odf the readers who have been supporting me!

So remember to,

FAN,

COMMENT,

and most important,

VOTE!!!!!!!!!

-KAR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 8.7K 26
Athena can't have him. He's her brother's best friend who has a tainted past. She hasn't seen him in over four years all because of a drama that she...
2.7M 75.5K 18
When Athena Grey is working at her local bakery someone seems to accidentally leave their baby. She has no other option but to take care of the littl...
reuniting By

Fanfiction

504 31 27
Athena shes 16 years old and grew up with an acholic, abusive, drug dealer stepfather what will happen to Athena after her stepfather dies now she ha...
2.3M 31.5K 21
***This is an R-rated story, there are sexual situations and if you are not comfortable with that please proceed with caution.*** Life has made a tur...