ARRANGED TOGETHER....(Complet...

By cutegir2002

A story where two unknown family meet through a similar friend.....the Kim's and jeon's both are willing to m... More

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24(M)
25
26
27
28
29
30(M)
31
32
33(M)
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43(M)
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Special chapter ♥️
Special chapter 2♥️
Epilogue...🫰🫶
New story

54(End)

6.6K 314 77
By cutegir2002

5 months later...

Taekook's daughters are now 6 months old....they are still the eye candy of the jeon and kims....they both are adorned even by the two other girls who are now noona and unnie....

Same like that right now...Jin is sitting on the couch in the living room... taehee and Taesha are sitting on the floor with the support of pillows...while sumi is teaching them how to pronounce unnie....

"Taehee...say  unn-ie"she spoke bad the little girl just stared at her with her Bambi eyes...

"Taesha...you say unn-ie"sumi then asked the other twin to say unnie...sumi became excited as Taesha opened her mouth as if she was trying to say something.....

But then the excited face turned into a pout as Taesha blabbered something in her alien language...

"ghwfhdvh"Taesha spoke with a wide boxy smile...

"Taesha...say  naahh"sumi whined making Jin to chuckle at his daughter....

"Sumi...baby they are still very young...they can't speak this tough words...."Jin spoke ...

"But eomma...I wanna hear them calling me unnieeee"sumi spoke ....

"Don't worry baby...they will call you unnie when they will grown more ok..."Jin spoke patting sumi's head ...she nodded understanding her eomma's words...

The front door of the mansion got opened as a tired kook entered inside shoulders lowered face had a tired frown...why you may ask... Because he has been working on some very important projects...the work load has increased and so he often come home like this....but he seem to be more tired and frustrated today why... Because he missed his love way too much...

After their daughters were born both of them were busy taking care of their princesses that they didn't got time to spend together....they don't talk for hours like they did before....no there's no fight or something like that.... it's just him being busy in office work and  tae being busy in taking care of their daughters didn't helped but made them so tired at the end of the day...that the moment they lay they immediately sleep...

And this is the reason kook is getting frustrated now... Because even if he tries to get some time from tae...tae have to be busy with the twin ..well he is no less..there are times when tae has been asleep while waiting for him sitting on the bed as he was making the twins sleep...

Yeah it's a new thing...the twins always sleep by kook.... being more clear they both won't sleep until kook sing them lullaby...there is thing in them that they love kook the most..both the sisters wants to sleep with their dada,eat with their dada as they are being fed cooked food now along with their mother's milk..,they both want to be bathed by their dada....in short they want their dada to stay with them 24/7...it becomes so tough for tae to feed them sometimes....

Than tae have to face time kook...kook will tell the babies that he will be feeding them after coming back...both the twins would stare at the screen as kook continues to speak...while tae will feed them....

That doesn't mean both don't love tae...both the girls love tae too... it's just blame the wish of kook...as he wanted their daughters to be a little version of tae.... that's the reason they are like this...the way tae loves kook the most...both the girls loves their dada the most.....

Like now...the moment they heard the door getting open and the foot steps coming close...both started to crawl to get to their dada soon.. the tiredness from kook's face was replaced by a wide bunny smile as he saw his daughters crawling towards him....

"My princesses....come"kook spoke as he crotched down...both the twins crawled towards him and almost jumped on him making kook to giggle....

"My babies missed dada"kook asked hugging both of them together...

"Agfshsgsy"both blabbered something which no one can understand...

"They missed you sooooo much"kook stood up and stared at tae with loving and longing eyes....

"Love"kook called out with so much emotions that tae understood kook has missed him too much....

"Welcome back"tae spoke as he walked close to kook with boxy smile...the smile relaxed kook a little but still the longingness was there in his eyes...which was seen by his mom as well....

Tae took the twins form kook with difficulty as they weren't ready to leave their dada...kook got fresh up and they all had their dinner...

After dinner yeo bin asked tae to stay"yes mom"tae asked...

"Son I was thinking to take care of twins for tonight...I haven't spend too much time with them...so is it ok with you"yeo bin spoke ..

"Mom...they will bother you"tae spoke...

"No need to worry about them...I had grew three naughty childern...they are still very calm and good kids"yeo bin spoke ...tae chuckled ....as he walked to their room....

Kook was laying taehee in the crib after she fell asleep...when he saw tae he looked up"mom wants them to sleep with her and dad"tae spoke pointing at taehee and Taesha....

"Won't their sleep will be distributed if any of this two will wake up"kook asked...

"Don't know I asked mom this too so she said it will be ok for them..."tae spoke kook nodded as he pecked both the girls forehead and gave them to tae....

"Mom you sure you won't get disturbed"tae asked when he placed both the girls on yeo bin's bed....

"Oh come on ..you go and spend time with that husband of yours ...I guess he needs your time... don't worry about this two... good night"yeo bin spoke...

"Ok mom...good night"tae spoke after making sure he had handled twin's milk bottle to hae in...

****

"Oh it's been so long we didn't cuddled"tae spoke to himself with a pout as he walked towards his room....

"No worries today we can cuddle yayy"tae spoke smiling to himself...

He opened the door and gasped loudly when he was pulled inside and was swiftly pinned to the side wall...the door was closed and he was caged by kook....

Kook burried his nose in tae's neck as he pushed his body on tae's leaving no gap between them ...

"I missed you so much"kook mumbled near Tae's skin sending shrivers on tae's body....

"I just went for some time kookie"tae spoke....

"I know...but I am missing you from days....even after being so close we are so apart"kook spoke as he gave some wet kisses on tae's neck...

"Kookie...wh-at...aah ..wh-at are you doi..ing"tae spoke as his breath became heavy when kook started to suck on tae's neck ...

Tae tilted his head a little to give more space to kook as he wanted more touch from his husband....

Tae wrapped his arms on kook's neck as kook lifted him in bridal style...kook connected their lips and kissed tae passionately...he slowly laid tae on the bed not breaking the kiss...

He hovered over tae and pinned tae's hand over his head by his one hand as he removed tae's saree from his shoulder.....

Kook roamed his hand on tae's bare tummy as he deepen the kiss....he slowly untied tae's blouse knots and removed them with the bras as he caressed others swells....

Kook backed away and trailed his lips on tae's neck sucking and nibbing on them ... going to other's collar bones....tae fingers turned into a fist as he felt kook licking his left bud....

And he gasped loudly when kook took it in his mouth and sucked on it....tae shut his eyes as he felt his husband sucking on his sensitive buds like a hungry kid...

His toe curled when kook hummed sucking on the right bud....tae was moaning loudly as his husband took his favourite meal.... slowly their clothes were totally removed ....they made love ...after cleaning themselves....they cuddled ....in each other's arms....in their home ...near their love....they did a  simple arrange marriage...they got their love of life....they fought...they smiled...they got the news of them being pregnant....they held their babies in their arms ....and now they are still in each other's arms....with so much love in their hearts.....

-----------------------------------------------------------
The end...

The special chapter will be updated tomorrow....

So this is the end of all of our favourite story...I am emotional....I know you all be as well..but it have to end before it gets boring....and no worries I will be writing more stories....

As I said I will tell about my new story in the last chapter of this story ...here it is....

It's a requested story by ....Yushuxin...
She had given me the idea and so I am going to write it...the title of the story will be....'RUNNING BACK TO YOU'.....

The story is basically about taekook being childhood friend than getting married....in an accident tae was declared dead...but it wasn't confirmed Because the police didn't found his death body....the story will be based on how kook's life will turn after he got to know about tae's death...will he move on from his love after years and get married again....what if tae come back with their child....what if tae didn't remember any of his family member....who killed tae....

So this will be an indian based story....same femboy concept....I will be starting it after 'WRAPPED AROUND MY FINGERS' will be over...

One more thing...I am making a special short story for valentine's day...so be ready to get a new type of story ....

Yeah one more thing....you all are very special for me... You have given me the love and had supported me so much.... especially TKshannu22019 ,pooja0130,LoveForTaeKookie,Yushuxin,toccie,TenzinDolma836,_itz_shivi_123,anipurple7,Raanvi.....

This cuitess were for me from the start and are still here....I can't describe how lucky I feel to get all of you ...thank you so much for supporting me.....and the one whom I didn't mentioned don't feel sad or something....I love all of you ... it's just this some people have been with me when I had no followers....my stories were less than average...I had just 5 to 6 votes and 10 to 11 reads....

They all helped me to get motivated....you all made me what I am today.... hopefully we will be crossing 1k followers soon....thanks to all of you for following me....for reading my not so perfect book ....thank you so so so so so so so much....🥺🥺😘😘😘😘....

I will stop my rantings....hihihi

Tell me how it was....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 27.2K 75
Story by:cutegir2002 ______ A story where Kim Taehyung is frustrated with his current boss, and to get his frustration away his best friend Park Jimi...
744K 42.3K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
257K 10.5K 26
A story of two best friend so we can say lovers... Who used to live in orphanage.... But an incident make them apart.... The elder from them became...
347K 14.9K 36
A story where Kim Taehyung got mute in an accident where he lost his mother as well...but nothing stopped him...he isn't a cry baby and that's his st...