Brothers Romanoff [MMF]

By emjaywrites

Xiomara gets entangled with a wonderful man, Mikhail Romanoff. But a looming shadow casts a deathly pall over... More

Update
Playlist
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49-Epilogue

29

3.7K 218 49
By emjaywrites

"And a little red one..." Father Henry pushed another medicine bottle across the pew, adding to the cocktail. "Should keep the demons away.

"Are you also a doctor?" Xiomara asked, picking up one of the pill bottles. It had no label.

"I'm a priest which makes me like a doctor of God."

"No...it really doesn't," Xiomara frowned.

Father Henry pointed at her, his eyes on Lev. "I don't like her. Lotta questions this lass."

"You're sure this'll help," Mikhail held it up to the light. "You're not giving me low quality goods are you? Because I am not in the mood for that."

"When have I ever," Father Henry asked offended.

Lev narrowed. "Would you like me to list them in chronological order?"

Father Henry waved his hand. "Hey, I did confession for that, you can't harass me about things I confessed for. God forgave me."

"Yes, but we didn't," Mikhail narrowed his eyes.

Father Henry shrugged. "Touché."

Xiomara sat next to Lev as the Father and Mikhail chatted. She leaned in and whispered her concerns.

"What's going on? What is this place?"

"The Father is an old friend of ours. He's been the drug business as long as we have but he deals more with prescriptions. He's..."

Father Henry took a large sip of his flask.

"A unique ally. And our personal doctor."

"But...he's not a doctor."

Lev shrugged. "He's never steered us wrong before."

"So...what's he giving Mikhail?"

Lev shifted. "Mikhail gets irate and unstable when his sleep is disrupted for long periods of time. He takes sleeping medication to combat it. Sometimes it stops working..."

Mikhail's eye twitched. "Will you stop fucking drinking while you're counting my medication."

"That's a no, sorry," Father Henry muttered, starting over.

"You're not sorry," Mikhail growled.

"At last you've said something I can agree with," He smirked.

Lev stood and Xiomara followed him. "After he gets proper sleep...he should go back to normal. It's...close to when we lost Katya. He usually needs an upper around this time."

"What about you?" Xiomara whispered.

Lev swallowed roughly but said nothing. "We done here, Father?"

He pulled out a wad of cash, handing it to him. "Our contribution to the church."

Henry nodded, standing. "Well...if there's no other business. God's blessing, my children."

Lev ushered Mikhail and Xiomara away. Xiomara glanced back as they cleared the eerily church. Father Henry stared back at her, the greens of the stained glass seeming to blend with the green of his eyes. He was gorgeous.

He was...inhuman. He smiled and waved, crossed himself. Her eyes strayed down to his leg. His robe shifted slightly. Something glinted in the darkness...something metal.

Lev turned her head forcefully. "That is a question we do not ask," he murmured.

Everyone in The Romanoffs' orbit was twisted and odd. She was submerged in world of monsters. Everyone was insane, with a some trepidation backstory some dark seedy underbelly. But that's what made them so interesting.

Lev's hand rested on her waist, was they ushered her out to the cat. Mikhail took two pills, closing his eyes. She guessed he also laundered money through his...charitable donations.

Xiomara touched Mikhail's leg as they began the ride home. Lev drove, quietly. Mikhail's head leaned against the leather seats, his eyes closed.

"Feeling any better?" She whispered.

He frowned. "I was feeling fine before. I did this for you. Are you feeling better?"

Lev glanced back in the rear view just in time to see Xiomara wince away.

"Mikhail," Lev barked.

Mikhail glared at him from the backseat.

Lev continued his stern tone, switching to Russian, his words rough and cutting, making Mikhail flinch and mutter back something in his native tongue.

"I'm sorry," Mikhail whispered after a moment. "I don't mean to snap. I'll...I'll be fine in a week or so."

Xiomara nodded, glancing away. Mikhail glanced at her, and squeezed her thigh, wrapping his hand around the nape of her neck, pulling her into a rough kiss.

Xiomara gasped at his sudden roughness, but faded under his hold, her chest pressed against his, her nipples hardening under her shirt.

Lev smirked, but kept his attention mostly on the road. Mikhail laid her down, in the spacious back seat, pulling up her dress, slotting himself between her thighs.

"Fucking antidepressants kill my dick, but they haven't kicked in yet," he grunted, pressing his hardness against her, hot and pulsating for her. She gasped, wondering if she was about to let this man fuck her in the back of a town car.

Her stomach fluttered in anticipation. This wasn't Lev. Mikhail was more...conservative. He hesitated visibly. She grinned urging her hips toward him, dragging her pussy against his hardness, inviting him in, her pussy fluttering.

"Fuck," he grunted, driving deep into her depths, fucking deep into her, driving the breath from her lungs.

The windows fogged up, Mikhail's thrusts sloppy and erratic his soft moans in her head a betrayal of his pleasure. It was erotic, the spontaneity, the wanton abandon, the way he fucked into her like he just couldn't bear another second without being balls deep in her cunt, his hands wrapped her legs around his waist, and he was not stopping.

Xiomara knew she'd be sore after but it was worth it, his lips around her breasts and his body pushing into hers. His weight was almost crushing her, but she didn't dislike it. It was almost comforting even, the pleasure and the warmth mixing together.

"Mikhail," she whispered. "Don't stop."

He smiled softly. "I won't."

Xiomara's hands raked down his back, drawing blood, fucking him back, rolling her hips to meet his thrusts.

Lev stroked himself, watching the obscene image with lust, his mouth dry. Watching them, hot and meshing together so desperately, like they couldn't get their hands off one another, as if prying their flesh from one another's would be too much for even a moment...made him so hard he could hardly think.

Their moans, getting louder as they reached their climax harmonized, making him smile. They were so cute together, grinding together like horny little teenagers.

He wasn't acting too mature himself, jerking off to his husband and their girlfriend in the backseat.

But he was never was never one for morality. His cock strained as the two writhed together, cumming all over the leather seats, he'd no doubt have to get professionally cleaned.

He finished himself off with a grunt, panting.

Mikhail sat up, clearing his throat, adjusting his clothing. Xiomara clenched her thighs clenched tightly, the warm liquid threatening to leak from her cunt.

"Try to...keep that in. These seats are expensive," he smiled softly, pulling her dress down, hood her legs tightly together, patting them.

She raised her brow. "So romantic."

Mikhail cleared his throat, blushing. "Ah, sorry. I—"

She kissed his cheek. "I'm joking."

He just smiled. "Xiomara?"

"Hm?" She whispered leaning her head on his shoulder.

"I...I think I lo—"

"Well," Lev said loudly, interrupting Mikhail. "You kids had an eventful night. Xiomara, why don't you...get washed up and ready for bed, while Mikhail and I figure out whether we're clean this car or sell it."

She grinned. "You just wanna fuck without me," she opened the door.

"Never that," Lev smirked.

Mikhail stared at Lev. "Why did you stop me?"

Lev swallowed. "If you say that her to her now. You will never see her again. Wait a little longer, my love. Just a bit. I'll get it all taken care of."

Mikhail nodded. "You're going to manipulate her into loving me?"

Lev shook his head. "She likes you. She likes us. She
just needs...incentive. And time. Give me time?"

Mikhail kissed his cheek. "I'm heading in. You're hard again. Take care of it before you get in bed."

Lev sighed, now alone in the car. "No one even asked if I fucked the priest. I did. But no one asked." He shook his head.

"What is the world coming to?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 563 43
When her mom gets arrested for a crime she committed, 17-year-old Xara is forced to leave her life behind and move to London to live with her dad. St...
23.4K 442 25
What's more love than two girls having special moments in the sunset. It's a beautiful thing that the two share. But is all as perfect as it seems...
730K 23.8K 34
Mikhail is the son of a flower shop owner. He's hard working and sometimes a little too serious for his own good. He has a few good friends he social...