DAYLIGHT | mileven

milevenswift

in which, daylight is their future. (novella, smut warning) Еще

introduction!prologue
one
two
three
four
five
seven

six

1.6K 50 76
milevenswift

it's all over — well, college wise. it's finally all over after el and mike and the rest of their friends handed over their finished bachelor thesis.

for the past two months, life had been nothing short of hectic for them. they barely had time to spend with each other even though they shared the same bed every night.

rather than their dorm or any other place, most of their time was spent in the library from mornings til late evenings until they were too tired to keep their eyes open, their backs hurt from sitting and fingers cramped from typing on the keyboard for hours long.

their intimacy was suddenly at a low they've never experienced before. aside from a couple quickies in the morning before taking off towards the library or lazy late night sex splattered over the course of those months — they could barely bask into each other.

so for mike and el, those were two truly horrible months.

now that it's —thankfully— done and over, all they have to do is wait for the result and their graduation ceremony which is coming up in the next couple weeks.

to celebrate their survival through college, the group of six booked a table at an out of their usual budget restaurant. their evening was filled with sips of champagne, meals that they've never heard before in their life and laughter so genuine that it was probably considered inappropriate for the restaurant.

around eight pm, mike stood up from the table and excused himself by saying that el and him had to leave. he paid for el and his orders and she looked at him utterly confused, meanwhile their friends just grinned and shook their heads at them.

so color her surprised when she found herself in front of a five-star hotel and mike told her that he booked a room for them for the entire weekend, saying that they need to catch up on together-time and deserve to relax.

that's how they ended up here, in the big bathtub of their hotel room, with bubbles surrounding them and giggles resounding in the bathroom like a looping melody.

el's hair was twisted up and secured by a claw clip, her hands were on mike's chest as they made out for hours like they had to make up for the days where they didn't touch one another.

she let out a content sigh, her nails lightly grazing his skin as she pushed towards him impossibly close. her slick body was all over his, heat conquered her from head to toe, she was desperate to feel him.

"my eager girl." mike chuckled against her lips when she started rubbing herself on him but all she could do was leisurely shrug with one shoulder, wrap her hand around his cock and guide it towards her entrance.

a moment of breathlessness was caught between them when el lowered herself on him. she stilled, fingers grasping him tighter before she started circling her hips, grinding her clit against his pubic bone.

"never gonna go this long without having sex with you ever again." she said, he almost laughed in response to her very seriously delivered statement but groaned instead when she started bouncing up and down.

her hardened nipples kept grazing his skin, one of his hands went up to pinch it between his fingers, the other traveled down from her hips to her ass, holding her closely.

their swollen lips were all over each other, a raw kiss letting loose all of their desperation. desperate for friction, desperate for touch, desperate for each other.

he started kissing his way down her neck, sucking on the spot that makes her toes curl. her nails sunk down his neck, arching right into him as moans parted her lips.

"i'm so close." she chanted over and over, she wanted this to last after such a long period of withdrawal from each other but she couldn't stop it.

it just felt too good, she didn't have the strength to hold on for longer if she tried.

she softly chanted his name, falling all over him as she came. he loosened his grip on her ass, rubbing her back up and down for a while before getting up from the tub.

"what's wrong?" she asked him with a scrunch between her brows.

"not done yet, doll." he replied, gesturing for her to give him her hands to help her get up. "we have a long night ahead."

her eyes fell on his still very hard erection, she bit down her lip —of course mike wouldn't let her only orgasm once, especially not tonight— and held onto his hands as he helped her up.

she was expecting for a wave of coldness to hit her when she was out of the water but was pleasantly surprised when it turned out that the entire huge bathroom was warm.

god bless five-star hotels.

el watched him lay down a towel on the floor, followed by a... dildo in his hands.

"come on." he called her over with a whip of his head, a smirk plastering over his freckled face. "i was always curious to see how you look like riding a cock. put on a show for me, doll, will you?"

she looked at him wide-eyed for a second, they've never shied from a lot in their intimacy but this was something they'd never done before — and it fucking excited her.

with a sultry grin spreading on her face, she walked towards him and took the dildo out of his hands, ready to give him the show he wanted of her.

she's gonna drive him crazy.

mike took a couple steps back to get a better view on her, el sunk herself down on her knees, positioning the tip of the dildo on her clit, rubbing it around before slowly sinking herself down on it.

slowly, agonizingly slowly to give him the full experience.

"shit." mike's hand was in a tight fist around his erected dick, stroking himself while watching her every move like his life depended on it. "look at how pretty you look taking a cock."

she shivered at the sound of his praise, her hand started roaming over her body, cupping her tit while bouncing on the dildo.

water droplets were alluringly tracing her body like melting wax — hot, slow and inviting. even from where she was at, she noticed the way mike drinks up everything she has to offer.

he's making her feel desired in a way that entirely and absolutely boosts her confidence. she started rocking her hips, pinched her nipple and descended her hand down towards her clit. it wasn't even the act that made her feel so hot and bothered, it was him.

the way his tight fist flexed while watching her, the way his jaw clenched, almost like she was driving him out of his mind.

something about the way he stroked himself made her want more. she didn't just want him to be her audience, she wanted him all over her, she wanted him to leave traces of him all over her.

she simply wanted him.

almost like he's familiar with any micro-expression on her face, he instantly noticed the darkening glint in her hooded eyes. "what do you want, doll?"

her eyes locked with his as he took an almost predatory step forward. he came closer and closer until he was standing right in front of her, one hand around his hard cock while the other gently reached for her chin to angle her head up. "tell me, el."

she held her breath for a second, if she could explode into a puddle of lust right in this moment, she would. "suck on my clit, please."

he grinned, the thumb on her chin wandering to graze her jawline before he nodded. "what my el wants, she gets. all you have to do is tell me."

he laid her down on the towel, positioning himself between her legs as he took the dildo out of her hands and started thrusting it himself instead. el barely could process the toy stroking her in ways not even she could do for herself when mike wrapped her clit between his lips and started sucking it, flicking his tongue.

he was vigorously tonguing her clit while fucking her with the dildo. how he managed to keep up a pleasurable and fast rhythm with both is absolutely beyond her.

"fuck." she breathlessly moaned, her hands finding their way into his damp hair. "mike, you're killing me."

she felt him smile against her, sucking on her clit harder, thrusting the toy in all the right places.

in the deepest and darkest corner of her mind, before being with mike, she used to wonder how a threesome would feel like —how it would feel like to have the attention on yourself from more than just one person, how it would feel like getting pleasured in every way— it shouldn't surprise her that mike wheeler alone could single-handedly give her all this pleasure.

she arched her back, her squeezed-shut eyes opening when she noticed the mirror they were in front of.

she saw everything.

the way his arm curled around her thigh to spread her open for him, the way he steadily thrust the dildo into her repeatedly, the way he devoured her.

she bit down her bottom lip, her fingers tightened around his hair as she bucked her hips up and came.

the sight sent her over the fucking edge.

she felt him slowly thrusting the dildo a couple more times before removing it, his tongue softly licking her up and down, sucking on her lips and letting go.

his hands went up to her hips, flipping her around to make her really face the mirror in front of them. her disheveled state didn't even throw her off, the visibly freshly fucked looked with flushed cheeks and tousled hair —escaping her claw clip— simply made her grin.

"you looked so pretty taking a cock." he started, nudging his tip against her pussy. "i think you deserve to see it, too."

he thrusted into her and her already weak elbows weakened even more, not granting her any support at all. his grip on her hips was so firm, it felt like he was trying to brand himself on her.

"you're a fucking doll." he said in between groans, reaching up to tilt her chin up and meet her gaze in the mirror. "watch how well you take me."

his movements were rough and needy, eliciting an endless string of moans and whimpers out of her. the two previous orgasms were still sensitively lingering around, tears filled her eyes when it felt like she couldn't get any higher.

his hand snaked around to circle her clit with his middle finger, a gasp broke through her lips. so sensitive, so achingly sweet, so painfully pleasurable.

"i'm so close, doll." he nearly grunted out, his voice breathless and rough. the are you? in addition to his question wasn't added but implied, she didn't need to answer anyway.

all she could do was whimper again, a string of drool escaping her lips when she came for a third time.

he quickly pulled out of her, his hand squeezing his tip as he flipped her back on her back, unable to hold off for any longer as he came all over her belly and tits.

so pretty, painted in his cum.

he leaned down to capture her red and swollen lips in a sweet and raw kiss. "let's get you really cleaned up."

he carried her to the shower bridal style, washing her and sneaking soft kisses on her skin while doing so.

after both were cleaned up, they wrapped their bodies around the fluffy robes provided by the hotel and filled their glasses with red wine, clinking them together.

"to an uninterrupted weekend together." el cheerfully said.

mike let out a laugh, shaking his head at her. "to an uninterrupted weekend together, indeed."

**

yes. just an entire chap of non-proof read smut. mind ur own business x

see u soon !!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

63.1K 2.5K 22
friendships & feelings.
17.8K 933 14
i look at her sometimes and wonder out of all the faces in the world, how did i find one that was so perfect for me. a story that can end happily or...
9.1K 268 27
every story needs closure. el thought their closure would always be bad, but maybe it just wasn't as permanent as she thought. (mileven au)
70.6K 2.8K 30
in which, he tells her about his love life only for her to fall hopelessly in love with someone she can't have ©️kennedy 2019