two

the tradition of having their regular pizza friday's was something they constantly held on to, even during the most stressful times of college.

though their usual location was always the boys' dorm, this time they had to relocate it because during one of their video games nights, they got a little too caught up in the game and broke their couch.

guess the constant bouncing up and down in excitement and impatience while giving each other orders has its consequences.

but instead of cancelling the night altogether, they simply hosted it in mike and el's dorm instead.

they only had a small — and cheap — loveseat for two people to which the guys were chivalrous enough to let max and el sit on, while they were sitting on the floor with their pizza boxes on their laps.

mike comfortably sat on the floor with his back against the couch and him settled between el's legs. he titled his head back every once in a while to shoot her a quick wink over.

"i'm so fucking full." lucas sighed, "i don't think i can finish this."

"dude, same." dustin agreed while eyeing his pizza box, seconds later a little smirk crossed over his lips. "wanna make a bet? the first one to finish the pizza wins."

"this again?" will groaned in frustration while looking at dustin with creased eyebrows, "i thought we left the childish bets behind."

dustin licked his thumb clean and nodded his head. "yeah, yeah, you're right, willy. we're adults and shit, we don't do that anymore — but you have to admit that some of them were funny."

lucas instantly snickered behind his fist and shook his head at the memory that clouded his head. "remember that one bet that you've lost to me and had to pay all the pizzas to? you know, that bet?"

it was scary how dustin didn't even need to think for a single second before bursting into laughter and nodding his head. "that one was funny as fuck."

max frowned when the two other boys joined their laughter, it was weird that even will laughed. "what was the bet about?"

"boys stuff." they answered in unison.

she frowned even deeper. "why are you guys so secretive about it? do you, like, take all of your dicks out and measure who has the biggest one or something?"

mike chuckled, rubbing his hand up and down el's calf. "we don't need to measure anything to know that dustin has the smallest one."

dustin huffed a breath out. "i'd really love to say that you're simply projecting but then i remembered that you and el had sex behind our backs for over a year while hating each other and i'm choosing silence instead."

el smiled, rubbing mike's shoulder with her hand. "oh no, don't let that confirm or deny anything because he does have a shrimp dick indeed. the only reason i kept going is because i believe little things need to get appreciated too."

mike tilted his head back, looking at her with raised eyebrows and an expression that screamed 'is that so?'

the heated way he looked at her made her cheeks flush red, though her goal was it to simply tease him, she has absolute no doubt in her mind that once everyone is gone, he'll make her remember these words.

too bad for him, she anticipated it.

lucas shook his head like he bit into something sour, fake-throwing up. "alright, enough of your and mike's sex life — the thought of it it still weirds me out."

"yeah." dustin agreed while shuddering, "back to the bets."

over the years of their "childish" (will's words) bets, there were some that they always laugh about when remembering.