Y.R.N Migos

By childofquavoo

This is Young Rich Niggas , we winning winning.Quavo,Offset,and Takeoff were the richest muthaf*cka's in Atla... More

Story I Tell
Can't Believe It
Bando
Handsome and Wealthy
Take Her
Pocket Rocket
Just Wait On It
Hit 'Em
Sneak Dissing
Fake Watch Busta
Fake Watch Busta
Wishy Washy
Lil Niggaz
Built Like Me
Guapo
Kidding Me
Real & Fake
Lingo
Pluggs
Payola
Trappin Dabbin
Glaw!
Origin !
Came To Party
Bricks
Str8 Drop
Broccoli
Fuck Nigga's
Add It Up
Smokin On
Paybackin'
New Book.
Paybackin' 2
Struggle
Paybackin' 3
Tha' YRN Family
Posted .
Posted .

Peek A Boo

538 18 1
By childofquavoo

(Kira in media)
Offset

It been bothering me that I'm talking to my own blood cousin.We talk alot I think its starting to get noticeable.I kept looking at our texted from last night.When we was talking about fucking.Since Takeoff home I gotta tell him about it.

I walked in his room he was playing on his phone,"I gotta tell you something maan",he just nodded.

"Me and Kira fucking around",I got kinda nervous.Takeoff big as hell and crazy!

"WHAT DA HELL WRONG WITH YOU??KIRA YO FUCKING COUSIN SHE AINT NOTHING BUT 19.I SHOULDA SLAP YO PUSSY ASS.BUT AGAIN I AINT GONNA DO IT,FUCK IT!HAVE HER YALL COO",he yelled.I just sat back and shook my head.

"I'm sorry man.RNS don't get on her",he just stared then looked away.

"You good Cuz",after he said that I walked out.

Quavo

I knew Set was fuckin with Ki.I don't blame him though but I ain't stupid enough to go after that.Niggas be tryna kill peoe ova her fattie.Noami look just like her except she shorter,and got longer hair.

"Baby Come ere",she called.I walked in the bathroom and she was turned around wit her head down.

"Wassup?",she had water in her eyes.

"-Look",she showed me a pregnancy test and it said she was pregnant. I shook my head,

"How?"

"Quavorius I WASNT FUCKIN NOBODY ELSE BUT YOU!LOOK IF YOU DONT WANT THE CHILD THEN LEAVE.THATS WHY I CANT TRUST YALL RICH NIGGAS NOW!",she walked out the bathroom and went downstairs.

"I-I mean I wasn't ready for a child yet,I aint know how ima do this shit.Major responsibilities"

"Look at Offset,he got 2 kids.Raising them and still doing his hustle game.Takeoff take care of one they 'think' thats his!",she yelled in my face.

"-Why y'all always compare me to them?!Huh?Im not like them,we blood but shit.....They not built Like me!"

"Use a condom next time!",she said.I stuck my middle finger up and walked out the door.

Holding my chain when it swung as I walked to the Porsche.I moved my dreads out my face and turned around.

"You still gon pay child sup-",I pulled off in front of her face.

You bitches can't fuck wit QC!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 190 23
These three girls names jamiriya johnson , jada johnson , mariah jenkins they are from puerta rico. after they graduate they move to ATL to go to col...
146K 7.7K 37
WORK #2 - MUST READ "Too Good Too Be True" FIRST TO UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON ! In the midst of a war who will stand tall and who will fall ? Will...
41.9K 1.6K 48
After a near death experience Quavo and India are back and ready to start a fresh NEW life! But will that last long when old enemies comeback around?
10.6K 314 20
Asia and her sister Nia are at the club and meet Migos. Will they hit it off or will they hate each other's guts. Throughout the story these sisters...