Mommy's little princess 2

By tonixroni

The sequel to mommy's little princess. More

1🫧
2🫧
3🫧
4🫧
5🫧
6🫧
7🫧
8🫧
9🫧
10🫧
11🫧
12🫧
🫧13
🫧14
🫧15
🫧16
🫧17
🫧18
🫧19
🫧20
🫧21
🫧22
🫧23
Punishment
A Princess Christmas
A princess Christmas part 3
A princess Christmas final
🫧25
🫧26
⚠️💦😝
🫧28
🫧29
🫧30
🫧31 part 2
🫧32 part 3
🫧33 part 4
🫧34
⚠️💦🍓
⚠️💦🍪
🫧37
🫧38
🫧39
🫧40
🫧41
😖

A princess Christmas part 2

869 35 14
By tonixroni

Toni POV

"Would you like anymore tea your highness?" Aaliyah asked me

"Why of course." I said with the tea cup out.

"Your highness I am in love with your dress today it is beautiful." Jussie said cutting in.

"Thank you I had it made, this morning." I said as we chuckle. We love playing tea party it's the best.

"Come on darlings left go out so I can greet my people this afternoon." They both nodded their head as we walk out of the to play room to the stairs.

"Hear ye! Hear ye! Your majesty Toni." I walked out behind Aaliyah going more to the railing waving the princess wave. Everyone cheered and yelled my name. Making me smile.

"Your Majesty, can you please come down for lunch." Mommy said.

"Of course!" I said nodding.

"Yay!" Aaliyah and Jussie yelled at the same time. They ran in front of me ruining my exit.

"Hey! Your not to run in front of me!" I yelled stomping my foot.

"Oh sorry Toni I thought we were taking a break from the game." Jussie said walking back behind me.

"No! We only take a break when I say!"

"No that's not fair." liyah said pouting.

"Yes it is."

"No it's not."

"Yes it is."

"No it's not."

We were now face to face. I could feel her breath on me.

"Mommy!" We both yelled at the same time.

"Yes baby girl?" Auntie Missy said rushing up the stairs.

"What is it princess?" Mommy said right behind her.

"Can you tell Aaliyah that it is fair that I say when MY game begins and ends."

"No! Can you tell Toni that she can't boss us around in her game." We're still facing each other, not bothering to look at them.

"Princess, you have to play fairly."

"Ha! See I told you." Aaliyah said sticking out her tongue, as she walked away.

"No that's not fair! I want to keep playing!" I said jumping up and down.

"Toni! Cut it out!" Mommy said giving me that look.

"Yeah pumpkin, you don't want Santa to see you pouting?" Papa said.

"It doesn't matter! Dada said that I'm on Santa's special list. Meaning that he won't put me on the naughty list no matter how I act." I said crossing my arms.

"That's not true! that list doesn't exist." Aaliyah said getting back in my face

"Yes it is! Only special people that are on the list knows about it. Right dada?" I said looking over at her as she slowly nods her head.

"But I'm special!" liyah said yelling at me.

"Well not that special!" I yelled. Her mouth dropped open in shock. I can't believe myself would say that to my best friend.

"Toni! You are not my friend anymore." liyah said ripping off
The friendship bracelet I made her and threw it over the railing. She walked away with aunt missy behind her. I really lost my best friend. I fell to the floor on my knees crying. I felt someone picking me up, smelling that it was dada I clench on to her tightly as she carried me away.

"Calm down baby." Dada says bouncing me as we got in the room. I couldn't help but to just sob out of guilt.

______________________

Taraji POV

"Shh... it's ok." I said as I rubbed Toni's back as she still cried. Janet came out of the bathroom with Toni's pacifier and quickly put it in her mouth, her sobs began to slow down and she head drooped more into my neck. I could tell she was going to sleep.

"It's ok princess you can close your eyes." Janet said rubbing her cheek as I see her eyes get more heavy until they are closed. I rocked her more until I knew she is for sure asleep. I placed her in the middle of the bed with pillows around her. I then tip toe quickly and quietly out the room closing the door. As I walked out I felt a hand hit my arm.

"Ow! Really?" I whispered yelled walking more away from the door.

"Yes! Really!" Janet yelled, I grabbed her arm and walked us downstairs to the living room where everyone is, except for Jessie I guess they put him in the room for a nap as well.

"What was that about?" Angela ask

"Same." Missy said with an attitude.

"Slow your role." I said to missy.

"No! Because this happens all the time! Toni gets mad that Aaliyah isn't playing her way. Then Toni has a fit and y'all coddle her like she's the victim. Toni is already a-"

"A what? Say it!" I yelled getting defensive.

"A Brat! There I said it!" She yelled back.

"Whoa, missy sweetie, I love you but...no." Angela said shock.

"Exactly! she always trying to have this conversation with us about are little girl and how bratty she is and-"

"But she's right Taraji." Janet said with her head down.

"What?" I said looking at her crazy.

"She's right, and it's all my fault-"

"Hold on, Janet baby, why do you think it's your fault?" Angela asked

"Because ever since Toni got taken, I just give and let her do whatever. Y'all weren't with me the first couple of nights in the hospital when she would wake up and scream, stop, your hurting me. And she started calling my name over and over again, even after I would wake her she would have a panic attack. Felt so helpless that I couldn't do nothing. So after that I let her have and do anything she wants so she can be happy and not think about that traumatizing patch in her life." Janet said wiping her tears. I quickly pulled her into a hug and wiped her tears.

"Ok J, I understand that, but babe y'all have to set boundaries for her. She literally has y'all around her fingers and y'all don't see it. Y'all have to say no and maybe later once in a while. Missy said as we both nodded our heads.

"But who told her about that "special" Christmas list?" Billy asked cutting in. Janet looked at me and she look at me with the are you going to tell them face.

"Because before we put Jussie down for his nap, he asked us if he was special enough to be on the special list." Billy said looking between both of us.

"Ok, ok. It was me." I said looking down feeling bad because all this happened because of me.

"Cookie why?" Missy asked annoyed.

"She asked us earlier if Santa was real and how she never got the chance to celebrate Christmas her whole life. What was I going to tell her in her headspace?  That Santa couldn't save you from that hell hole froster home because he isn't real." I understand in a whisperer tone. Everyone looked at me quite. Like they didn't know what to say.

"Exactly."

"Ok fine but when they wake up they have to talk." Missy said sternly.

"Ok, we understand, but maybe Toni was in a mood earlier and just wanted a nap and-"

"Oh my god!"

"Girl!"

"Ugh!"

"What?" I asked looking around.

"Babe, your making excuses for her." Janet said looking at me. I didn't even realize I was. I guess Toni is wrapped around our fingers.

Do you think Toni will get better with her bratty attitude?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.4K 34
What happens when a ruthless, cold-hearted drug tycoon meets a sweet, soft-hearted school teacher?
44K 1.4K 31
Sequel to How It All Started..
9K 428 14
Just read! 💕