[✓] Time Stops | DOYOUNG

By Dozennie127

[COMPLETED] Started: 08/02/23 | End: 08/02/23 | Edited: 09/03/24 "I am sorry" "You think a sorry is enough t... More

∞ Main Characters
∞ Side Characters
∞ Prologue
∞1
∞2
∞3
∞4
∞5
∞6
∞7
∞8
∞9
∞10
∞11
∞12
∞13
∞14
∞15
∞17
∞ Epilogue

∞16

86 7 0
By Dozennie127

GARAM POV

When my eyes opened, a light glared into my eyes, forcing me to close them. I slowly opened them again, fluttering my eye lids as i finally got used to the bright lights. I looked around and noticed i was in a hospital room. 

On the side Doyoung sat with his head in his hands. He was definitely awake but he seemed to be crying, as i judged by his heavy breathing.

Doyoung: Why are you so stupid Garam... why would you take those bullets?

He was talking to himself, clearly unaware of the fact that i was awake. So when he looked at me and his eyes widened i couldn't help but let out a laugh which was rather painful to my wounded areas.

Doyoung: Garam? You are actually awake?

Garam: yup. 

I tried sitting up but he helped me immediately. I let out groans as it still hurt very much.

Doyoung: The doctors said you would take a while. But you weren't awake for an entire week and now that-

Garam: Wait... How long?

Doyoung: A week... you have been sleeping for a week. Why?

My eyes widened. I looked at the clock in the room and saw that there was around 2 minutes to 12. My heart shattered. I looked at Doyoung who sat there confused. 

Doyoung: You know what... i will go get the doctor then we can talk.

He stood up to go but i moved and grabbed his hand. I let out a hiss for the pain. He started scolding me for moving but i was getting impatient so i grabbed his collar and connected our lips, while i squeezed my eyes shut, hoping i wouldn't cry. 

When we broke it, both of us sighed.

Garam: I love you... always remember that.

Doyoung: God, I love you too. But-

Garam: Doyoung... can you tell me something nice?

Doyoung: Nice?

I nodded.

Doyoung: Well Garam, i hope you know how special you are to me... Spending time with you makes the world and time stop. Time stops for us.

I closed my eyes and let a tear escape.

Garam: I am sorry... I am so sorry...

He wiped it with a smile.

Doyoung: No problem, love.

I said nothing, i couldn't. And i think he got the idea since he pecked my lips once more before heading to the door, announcing he was going to get the doctor. 

Once he left i grabbed a tissue from the table next to me and i found a pen there too. The movement hurt me but i had to leave him a message. 

I am sorry... i took your advice and decided i would go to Canada. I am sorry i had to leave like this... i will see you soon Doyoung. Love, Garam

I left that on the table and looked at the clock. 10 seconds.

9...

8...

7...

6...

5...

4...

I heard footsteps outside.

3...

I closed my eyes.

2...

The door knob turned.

1...

One more chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 4.6K 44
❝𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙥𝙨𝙮𝙘𝙝𝙤 𝙞 𝙖𝙢, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧�...
35.2K 502 50
⤷ That one unfortunate encounter changed everything in her life -Mafia au (It's my first book so it's a bit cringe) ©2021hycuksheart Start : 08/11/20...
14.3K 603 12
MARKHYUCK !completed! haechan was one the edge. his dad was waiting, one wrong move and haechan is dead. would giving up end the pain? while trying...
17.2K 401 22
Na Jaemin was just your average everyday college student with a part-time job as an intern at a big company who was known for his flirtatious persona...