A Homecoming

Av unnie_girie

A breathtaking island serves as a refuge for one broken soul. Will it become something more or will it remain... Mer

Characters
His Arrival
Banana Pancakes
Things are looking up, right?
That Joji Song
CHAPTER BREAK: Official Spotify Playlist
These Little Black Clouds
I Will Be Found
Never Gonna Be Alone
Like or Like Like
Someone To You
If I'm Being Honest You Should Stay Awhile
I Like that It Won't Go Away
'Til then, we'll knock around and see
Take My Hand if You can Take Me as I Am
Where the Dark Remembers You
With All Our Might, We'll Try and Make It Ours
If You Want to Dance then Dance with Me
A2: Don't Know Where I've Been But I Know Where I Want To Go

Wide Awake, Getting Half Past Zero

126 9 0
Av unnie_girie

The last of the guests finally got up to leave the bar. Jisoo smiled and waved at them, before bussing the glasses on their area. It was almost 3am, and she finally have the place to herself.

3am is the most peaceful time of the day. It was, for her, the end of a long shift, and for most, it was the hour before wake. At 3am, time seems so hang on a balance, where everything can somehow breathe a sigh of relief.

With only the noise of waves on the shore as her company, Jisoo continued to close up shop. She was so focused on fixing the bar that she didn't notice Haein walking towards her to return the used plate and utensils.

"Where should I --"

Jisoo's shriek pierced the stillness of the night. Turning, she saw Haein standing on the other side of the bar. "Fuck! You scared me!"

Muttering a quiet apology, Haein looked away after placing the dishes on the bar. "I just want to return these." Then he started walking back to his villa without another word.

Without thinking, Jisoo followed him. "It's Haein, right?" She called, "I'm Jisoo. You should join us for breakfast later at 7:30. Come and meet the staff."

Haein stopped walking and looked back at Jisoo, who had to halt abruptly to prevent herself from crashing into him. He looked at her, his brows furrowed. It was dark, but Jisoo could see his jaw clench in annoyance.

"I don't eat breakfast." he grunted, irritated by her persuasion. Again, he resumed walking, this time a step faster. Still, Jisoo followed.

"A thank you would be nice?"

Haein stopped, his hand already on the knob. Jisoo watched as his shoulders rise when he heaved a deep sigh. But she stayed and waited for him to say something.

Instead, he turned the knob and went inside his villa, leaving Jisoo standing in the dark.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

160K 12.6K 44
It was something that he's never seen before, he never even dreamt of seeing something like this. It was like a live art that was full with beautiful...
10K 658 33
The world where nothing seems to be real. The world were impossible is possible. The world where legends are told but history is forgotten. The stor...
2.5K 240 26
She thought cutting off her relationship with her family would make her life in peace. Turns out, a week later after the slight turn of events at her...
4.8K 203 13
There is no right or wrong choice, there is only a choice and its consequences. If the main value of human life is love, then how much can you sacrif...