A Hosie Story

By TVDU794

A story about how Josie and Hope fell in love. More

Identity
Writer's note
Bourbon
The Fight For Honor
The True Identity Of Hope Marshall
Notice
Friends
Interupted
Notice
The Promise
The Kiss
Memories
The Trip
Shopping
Notice
Inheritance
Notice
The Amazing Day
The Morning After
Ice Cream
Notice
Heart to heart
The Breakup
Jealousy
Drunken sex
Mario Kart
The perfect day
End Of Summer
The Return
The End
Possible Return?

Home Alone

908 19 0
By TVDU794

Hope's Pov

Warning: Sex

I woke up in Josie's arms. She was squeezing me tightly as she slept, of course it didn't hurt. I just felt safe like nothing could hurt me. When Josie's eyes fluttered open she smiled down at me. She grabbed my face kissing me softly and I melted into the amazing taste of her lips that I was getting used to.

"Everyone left. Guess we are home alone. What do you wanna do?" Josie asked.

I smirked as I got on top of her. I crashed my lips into hers making her smirk. She gripped my check softly flipping us over so she was on top.

I never considered myself a bottom but with Josie it just felt right. Looking up at the beautiful girl I get to call my girlfriend was one of the best feelings in the world. Josie stopped kissing me pulling away.

"Hope are you sure? We don't have to go that far we can stop." Josie said softly.

"I want to. Unless you don't I mean." I assured.

Josie smiled casting a small spell. Her clothes disappeared. She stood up backing away and all I could do was stare at the amazing form of her body. My eyes flashed gold and black. My mouth was watering at the sight. When she casted another spell a strap on appeared in her hand and my eyes went wide.

"It's ok if this is too much. We don't have to do anything you don't want to do Hope." Josie smiled.

"No I want to. I want to be yours in every way." I said submissively.

Normally I would hate being so submissive but with Josie I knew it was ok. Josie would never judge me. I think that's why I felt safe just being a bottom for her alone.

Josie smiled putting the strap on on her waist. When she snapped her fingers my clothes disappeared and it was Josie's turn to stare making me blush. I looked down at the floor. Josie walked over and lifted my face up to look at her.

"Hey your beautiful. Don't ever be ashamed of your amazing body." Josie smiled.

"It's just. Sometimes I think I'm too big. Alaric always makes comments when we train about something." I explained.

Josie's eyes flashed with anger. She was clearly mad about what I said her dad did but she went right back to kissing me.

"Well who are you going to believe my moron of a dad or your girlfriend?" Josie questioned.

"You of course. Where did that strap on come from anyway?" I asked.

"Oh don't worry about that. It's a special strap on so everything I do to you I'll feel like it was my own dick." Josie explained.

Hearing Josie Saltzman say a word like dick made me wet. I had never heard her swear before the worst word she had ever said was gosh darn it. But clearly she was different in bed and it was hot. Josie started stroking her strap on groaning in pleasure. I quickly dropped to my knees pushing her hand away taking her strap on into my mouth drawing a gasp from the beautiful girl above me. She placed her hands in my hair taking a handful of it slowly pushing her cock into my mouth more and more until it was at the entrance of my throat. I wanted to please Josie more then anything in that moment so I quickly grabbed the back of her legs pulling her foreword, pushing the large thick cock into my throat. Josie groaned loudly.

"Fuck Hope your mouth is amazing." Josie gasped.

I quickly started to go up and down on the huge cock. Each nose I got from the beautiful girl made me try even harder. When her legs started to shake.

"Hope I'm going to cum!" Josie shouted.

She grabbed the back of my hair shoving the cock as deep as she could into my throat. I felt rope after rope of cum shot down my throat witch shocked me. Josie pulled out of my mouth and I leaned against the bed.

"I'm sorry I meant to tell you I can kind of cum with this too." Josie frowned.

"It's ok. That was amazing." I said licking my lips.

Josie smiled. But her eyes went darker then usual. She was getting confident that I wouldn't stop her and it was true. In that moment Josie could have done anything she wanted to me and I wouldn't stop her at all.

"On the bed now." Josie growled.

I quickly got to my feet rushing to the bed at vampire speed making Josie chuckle. When I got into doggy Josie got behind me as she ran her hands over my ass.

"Hmm such an eager little slut aren't you?" Josie growled.

"Yes. I'm an eager slut." I repeated.

Josie smacked my ass hard making me gasp. Of course it didn't hurt but it was shocking.

"Such a nice ass for such a small girl. And don't get me started on those amazing tits. Their like bowling balls. Hmm. You know I've got this feeling that I could do anything I want to you. What do you think?" Josie smirked.

"Do whatever you want just please. I need you inside me." I begged loudly.

Josie didn't take long to make my wish come true. She slowly slide inside my wet pussy as I gasped. It hurt something I found wired. I was never hurt. How did this hurt?

"You need to relax puppy or this is really going to hurt." Josie said.

Being called her puppy should have made me mad but instead it made me wetter then I already was. I knew that if it was anyone other then Josie doing and saying things like this I would have killed them. But with Josie I just wanted more and more.

I did my best to relax but I was a virgin a fact that Josie found out pretty quickly when blood spilled down my leg a little.

"You where a virgin?" Josie gasped.

I nodded softly moaning at the huge cock inside of me. Josie still wasn't moving waiting for me to get used to the feeling.

"I told you I want to be yours in every way." I moaned.

Josie grabbed my head pulling it back as she kissed me. I could feel her shipponing from me but I didn't care about the small sting. In fact I actually kind of liked it especially when it was Josie doing it. When Lizzie did it it felt like bug bites.

"I'm going to start now ok?" Josie asked.

I nodded trying to remember to hold myself up but the more and more pleasure I felt the easier it seemed to forget that.

Josie pulled the cock out all the way to the tip and then slammed back into me making me gasp. She started going faster and faster always going back until it was just her tip inside me to slam her huge cock all the way inside. I was a moaning mess within a few moments. I felt my legs shaking and my body giving out when Josie pushed me over the edge with a harsh spank that hurt. She did it again and again spanking me as I came all over her huge cock. When I felt rope after rope of cum shot inside my pussy I knew that Josie had cum.

I fell over with Josie on top of me. Her huge cock still inside of me as she weakly mumbled.

"That was amazing. Sorry if I got too rough at the end." Josie said.

"I liked it. I could actually feel it the pain. How did I feel it anyway?" I questioned.

"Oh I focused my shippon on a certain spot drawing all the magic away of course it won't stay very long but your ass is nice and red." Josie smirked.

Josie went to move and I used magic to stop her making her look at me. I rolled over quickly getting cock back inside of me and Josie frowned.

"Love I am out of it. I don't think I can go another round." Josie frowned.

"No I know I just. Can you stay inside me for a little bit? I kind of need a nap anyway." I blushed.

Josie kissed me and I kissed back. She smiled laying down on me wrapping her arms tightly around me. I buried my face deep into her neck.

"I love you." I said softly.

"I love you too Hope." Josie smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 39 8
the story of hope mikaelson and adelaide salvatore
76.6K 2.3K 42
Hope and josie are dating, when hope ask josie to choose between her and josie's best friend, what happens when josie soon find out something that sh...
1.8K 82 10
A story about a Salvatore and Hope Mikaelson Started: March 15
16.9K 358 12
Hope stops holding back who she is and how powerful she is. She ends up deciding to leave the Salvatore school and travel the world and runs into a f...