Let me Help!

Da Ezraelle_Peregrine

Y/n Adilene Blanchet, is living a peaceful life in a loop close to wales. Life is perfect and she never minds... Altro

~Preview~
Chapter 1- Peaceful living
Chapter 2- ...
Chapter 3- On my doorstep?
Chapter 4- Wake up?!
Chapter 5- settle down
Chapter 6- No loud noises.
Chapter 7- Beautiful and Elegant
Chapter 8- What happens at night....
Chapter 10- WHAT!?
Chapter 11- Knock knock
Chapter 12- flash backs....
Chapter 13- Dilemma
Chapter 14- it wasn't fair.
Chapter 14.2- Waking up.
Chapter 15- wrapping it up.

Chapter 9- go easy on her.

866 31 72
Da Ezraelle_Peregrine

Fluster warning for the end of the chapter!!!!
-Miss Peregrines POV-

I wake up the next day to y/n huddled up beside me, her face a scorn. I stroke my hand lightly over her hair, her face slowly relaxing. When i feel myself smiling over this girl though, i stop in my tracks. I get up quickly -and quietly- scolding myself in my head;
She's just lost everything, everyone! I think.
Not to mention that her girlfriend also died...
It just wouldn't be fair of me not to let her heal! I shake my head, then putting on my usual neutral look. I walk to the closet getting dressed, and remind myself that she will today have to take a shower, if her hair was to salvage at all! I lay out a small towel and then a bigger one.
Do her wings getting wet mean, that she can't fly?.. like a birds would? I wondered, deciding to put out another towel for her wings. I went downstairs, opening up the front door, and only quickly slipping out to get some flowers. I picked about 5-6 lavenders, and quietly made my way inside, and upstairs again. Of course locking the door behind me. I stacked the towels, and put the flowers on top of them. The night she'd gotten here, she had, besides blood, smelled like lavender. I could only hope that this would be calming, rather than unsettling for her. I walked out of the bathroom seeing her wing in the most uncomfortable position it could've possibly been in... i slowly walk over, lifting her body just a little, to let her wing unravel. It did exactly that, the scorn on her face now also slowly disappearing.

"Of course that's uncomfortable sweetie" I whisper. -unfortunately- giving her a peck on the forehead. Right afterwards i stood confused.
Why did i just do that?! I think immediately after.

"Get your head in the game crazy bird!" I whisper shout at myself.
I'm going crazy. I think facepalming myself with a sigh. It was about the time the children would get up, maybe i should just head down!..

_____________

Once I'd finished the pancake batter, I grabbed the pan and began heating it up on the stove. I stood there leaned up against the kitchen counters just enjoying the morning sun on my back, warming me up, when suddenly i heard footsteps. Though I couldn't quite place them on one of the children. I tensed just the slightest bit, my hands tightening around the counters. My eyes were directed at the door, almost as if i was trying to pierce a hole in it by just starring at it. Soon enough though a curious set of eyes I recognized immediately, peaked around the frame. It was y/n. She looked careful, and sweet.

"you're awake" I state giving her a soft smile, keeping my voice low as I speak. I wouldn't want the children to storm her again. She smiled back and went inside the kitchen. I laughed slightly, feeling the slight pink creeping up into my cheeks, when seeing she had slipped into the blouse from yesterday. My blouse. Not that it mattered...

"I'm sorry. I'll buy you some clothes soon" I said apologetic. She chuckled.

"Oh, no. I'm not uncomfortable. Unless you want it back I can just-"she says but I cut her off before she could put more guilt on herself;

"No-"I said, possibly a little bit too quick.

"I just thought that you might be uncomfortable. Since we've only just met." I said offering her a smile.

"No, it's quite alright" she said smiling back. Her eyes had this sparkle...

"What?" she asked me suddenly, and I noticed that I hadn't been quite good at hiding my emotions, as a wide smile was now resting on my face.

"Oh I- it's nothing... I'm just glad that you're getting comfortable, is all." I say, toning my smile down a bit while saying so.

-A/n: I'm in class, supposed to be reading right now... obviously I'm not though-

She smiles softly then turns around when hearing a door open. She looks back at the sound, and slowly makes her way to go stand behind me. I don't think she realizes this though. Moments later a sleep written Claire enters, rubbing her eyes. She looked sad and I tried to hide my concern.

"Good morning, dear. Is something the matter?" I ask her, not sure if my concern is hidden well enough anymore. I feel y/n now stepping to the side of me.

"I had a nightmare." The little girl says, tears dwelling in her eyes.

"Oh sweetie" I say going to pick her up. I look at her before telling her the usual. She often has nightmares.

"Well, that was just a bad dream, you're here now" I say smiling. Normally she would've smiled back and agreed. But to my surprise another tear fell.

"But Miss P, it felt so real" at this point anyone would've been able to tell that I was deeply surprised by this...

-Y/n's POV-

I watch the interactions carefully, not being all that scared of the little girl. Claire, Alma had called her. But when Alma's attempt at comforting her fails, and the woman in that moment stood shocked, my instincts took over, and I stepped closer, taking the girl from the older woman's arms.

"Claire, isn't it?" I ask in a soft and kind voice. She nods wiping away a tear.

"Can I tell you a secret?" I ask leaning in closer to the girl in my arms. She seemed intrigued, and nodded once again.

"I get nightmares too." I say, and her eyes widen.

"Yeah" I say offering her an even softer smile than before.

"But you know what? Miss Peregrine here, gives a really great hug!" I say turning to look at the absolutely and utterly stunned Ymbryne. I smile at the girl and set her down. She runs over, Alma reacting and kneeling down to hug her. I hadn't been around long, but I knew Alma was a perfectionist. She made no mistakes if she could avoid it, and she certainly didn't show weakness of emotion in front of her children... well her wards. Same shit. That meaning most of them probably hadn't even hugged her. I zone back in just as a now happy Claire went to wake the others.

"What was that?" she says getting up. I smiled.

"You've never hugged them, have you?"

"Not really anyways" I asked with a playful grin. She opened her mouth to say something, but broke off when not knowing what exactly to say to this. She scoffed and turned around to make the breakfast. I laughed a little.

"Did you know-" I say while slowly making my way towards her.

"That hugging, releases happy endorphins." I say finishing my sentence, wrapping my arms around her body.

"I can't let them know that I have human emotions!" she says stunned. I laughed at this.

"They can't think I am too weak to protect them." She says, and I realize that she is quite serious. I turn her around seeing a tear in the corner of her eye.

"Feeling doesn't make you weak! In fact, I would say it makes you stronger!" I say taking her by the shoulders, and she smiles a tear trolling down her cheek. She hugs me and I help her set the table for breakfast. And introductions.

____________

"Children!" I heard Alma say with a clap of her hands. I was standing in the kitchen, waiting for everyone to fill in at the table, then the woman would call me in.

"Since this didn't go all that well, last time, we'll just..." she said, then came a sigh.

"Try again!" she said, trying to be enthusiastic.

"Y/n would you please come in" she states it more than asks. I fluff my feathers, brush off the dress, and compose myself. Then i enter. My head was bowed, I didn't normally do well with new people, and seeing as these were ready to burn me into the ground.... I was not really feeling all that well. Alma -who probably noticed this- came over to stand behind me. I felt her hands on my wings, brushing them down. That's when I realised they'd started going up in defence. I took a deep breath and then tried with a simple;

"Hi. I'm y/n..." i said. To my surprise one of the oldest children stood up, and came over. She was blonde, wearing a blue dress and...

"Are those?" I ask looking down at her shoes with a questioning look plastered on my face.

"Lead shoes, yes" she says laughing a little.

"So, your peculiarity?" I ask assuming that it's related to the shoes. She smiles and i return hers.

"Right, i levitate, which i can't control. And then theres the bigger picture. Air, it does what i want" she says blowing a breeze that lifted my wings.

"Well mine's pretty obvious" i say making us both laugh.

"Come sit you two" Alma says suddenly, making me realise, she wasn't in fact standing behind me anymore. Me and the blondie go sit, her name is Emma but i prefer blondie. The rest of the children warmed up seeing as one of them had already approved of me....

___________

"That could've gone worse" i say chuckling, throwing myself onto the bed.Alma's bed. Which she had begun calling our bed. She chuckles a little sitting down on the opposite side of the bed.

"It definitely could have" she said smiling lightly.

"By the way." I say looking over at her, seeing that she'd already been looking.

"When the children are around, do i call you Alma, or Miss Peregrine?" I asked, a playful tone lingering in my voice. She looked away for a moment, thinking.

"I don't know. I suppose you can do whatever feels appropriate" she said.

-Miss Peregrines POV-

I looked away for a moment, thinking.

"I don't know. I suppose you can do whatever feels appropriate" I say, then looking back at her.

Stupid! Of course you can't just let her call you by name. Emma would never let me live that down! I think then chuckle a little.

"What?" Y/n asks.

"Nothing, i was just thinking about something." I say, then go to stand up, but am surprised to be pulled back, from a hand on my wrist. I shriek when I can't catch my balance then i look backwards. My head upside down.

"Is something the matter" i say then putting on a fake offended glare when she chuckles.

" i just... have you ever had a relationship?" She asks, catching me completely off guard.

"I- flings more than relationships. And then there was my wife-

-y/n's POV-

"-but that's a completely different story" she says growing grim. She was now sitting up looking away. I sat up beside her, trying to catch her eyes, but it was almost like she was avoiding mine.

"Why do you ask?" She says, still looking down, a tight hold on the edge of the bed.

"Because of Emily." I say blatantly. She'd find out sooner or later anyway... she looked up a confused and concerned look, plastered on her face.

"That was your girlfriend, in your old loop. Wasn't it?" She asks, and i catch her eyes stunned.

"How did you-" i say but she cuts me off.

"You've mentioned her before. The night you got here you said something about 'i failed her, i failed Emily'. And then when you were drunk" she said, sending me a short glare, making my eyes shoot wide open, and red creep up my cheeks. Her look turned to a grin.

"I understand the situation" she then said, and after that followed silence. I nodded, and then she went to unpin her hair, while i went to the bathroom, slipping into a black satin nightgown she'd lent me. I came out again, and cuddled in, under the thick soft blanket. I catch her looking over.

"You're adorable" she says blatantly, making me blush just a little bit.

"Oh sush" I say, making her chuckle a little. Wait stop no! Why was i blushing?! I just lost Emily! And even if i was catching feelings for this woman, she wasn't gay- i shot up startling Alma.

"You had a wife!?" I almost shout. She sat there a shocked look on her face.

"Why- yes?. Is there a problem?" She asks. I get up and go over to her.

"So you're saying, that you are gay?" I ask and pink crept up her cheeks.

"I didn't say that" she says turning around to unpin the rest of her hair. Fine if she wasn't going to admit it, i would just have to... push her, to tell me. I mean she knew i was, so, it's not like it would be a problem!

"Hmm, alright i just thought you know..." i say my voice a seductive tone, while i grab the hair brush, and start combing her hair. I out it away, the just brush through her hair, with my fingers, occasionally gliding my fingers down her neck. She exhaled heavily, her neck stretching, as if she wanted not to be distracted by the touch. But she was. I stepped closer, then turned her around, still running my finger through her hair. Though my hands soon traveled to her shoulders, and then further, and suddenly, I wasn't doing this for her to come out, but because i was enjoying it as much as she was. I closed my eyes momentarily, also stopping from brushing my hands up and down her body.

"Careful, little bird" she said suddenly. I opened my eyes to she she was very close to my face. My breathing got heavier and my eyes only for a second, travelled down to her lips.

Damn it... i'm prey now. I thought, and her eyes only confirmed this. And then suddenly my lips met hers. I didn't mean for them to do that. And I don't know how we suddenly ended up on the bed, or when her kisses started travelling down my body. She then stopped short, meeting my eyes.

"We can wait, if you're not feeling ready." She said. Damn it this woman. I just gave her a look, and suddenly her hands and lips were all over me. My breath hitched, when her hand undid the night gown, leaving my body exposed, and entirely free to her use. She didn't go further than kissing. Teasing. But then she did something dangerous. She started kissing up and down my thighs, making a soft moan escape my mouth on occasion.

"Damn it alma" i whispered then threw her under me, starting to undress her. She was beautiful. And her noises soft. I kissed her up and down then meeting he lips again. And so on, it was a long night.

________
I DID NOT PLAN FOR THAT TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I might've killed myself writing this... but hey ENJOY😳💀

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

86.1K 1.6K 15
{BOOK 1 IN THE "SHADOW" SERIES!} Umrakinetic, Eleanor Draven lived alone in a small village in Northern Ireland until Miss.Finch came to her and took...
76K 1.9K 34
⚠️ CURRENTLY REWRITING ⚠️ -Enoch O'Connor x Fem OC- 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐳·𝐨·𝐩𝐡𝐫𝐞·𝐧𝐢·𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧 𝐏𝐒𝐘𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨-𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭...
330K 8.1K 23
she's stubborn. she hates being touched and she doesn't like many people. her hair is nearly as black as the heart she wants the world to think she...
44.2K 803 17
Y/N and Alex Cooper were never normal twin sisters. They were different than most people, and those people are what we call normals. Their dad had...