The Roses That Grew From The...

By Therightauthor

Sequel! Continue on Cali and Key's journey. Read the first book before you read this story!! THIS IS THE SEQU... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Groupchat??
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Why😭
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Tea Alert☕️🚨
Y'all😂😂😂
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Y'all GET TF UP! RN🚨🚨!
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch.76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Bonus ch. Pt 1
Bonus Ch. Pt 2
Bonus Ch. Pt 3
Bonus Ch. Pt 4
🚨New Book Alert🚨

Ch. 73

1.8K 132 70
By Therightauthor

" Fat I love you, and you know this. So, I have no other choice but to tell you this... You look dumb as fuck with that damn Shiesty mask on." I said seriously as I looked at him.

Fat was sitting on my couch with a ski mask watching tv. Like the shit he was doing was normal when it wasn't.

" You been hea fa damn near 2 hours, and ain't took it off yet. I know you hot as fuck, and I know dat mask musty as fuck."

" I'm here as your security, so I gotta look and play the part. So, if you don't mind can you please leave me alone, so I can say in character. That would be greatly appreciated Ms. Cartier." He said trying to sound serious.

" If you're here as security you're doing a terrible job. Cause what security guard sit they ass down as soon as they walk in?"

He smacked his lips, " Fuck you wanted me to do? Check the whole house to make sure it was clear?"

" Ain't that's what security guards do?"

" Not this one baby. Uht Uht get somebody else to do it." He said mimicking that TikTok.

" Give me dat damn mask right m'fin now. Cause yo ass ain't securing shit! I can't believe Key and Dolph really just left you hea. Just dumb. All of y'all." I said as I snatched it off his head.

Key and Dolph went to go meet up with Bandplay at the studio. After I had a long conversation with Key about starting back doing music he finally listened. He didn't know I use to hear him hum, freestyle, and even rap some of his unreleased songs to A'Kyrie. So, I knew he missed it, but he was too focused on me to the point where he forgot about his craft.

" Actually miss girl, I didn't get left. Glock wanted me to watch you and AK."

" Fat stop it! DENIAL IS A RIVER IN EGYPT! They purposely took Key's Mcclaren just so it could only be them. They left you stink, and it's ok if your feelings hurt."

" My feelings ain't hurt, ion care. I CHOSE not to go. It's a difference." He shrugged his shoulders.

" Awwww Fav, do you want me to go make you a sandwich to cheer you up?"

" Yes please, and can you put some chips on the side. And throw in two of AK's lil juice boxes." He said pouting.

" Juice?" AK said to me as he held his cup up towards me.

" Yes, papa I'm finna get y'all some juice." I said as I took it from him. I got up from the couch, and started heading towards my kitchen.

" And could you maybe get me some of his fruit snacks." Fat yelled causing me to stop in my tracks to look at him like he was crazy.

" Ight, now you pushing it by eating my baby fruit snacks now. But I'ma fuck withcha this one time." I laughed.

" How long you think they gone be gone tho?"

" Key said they just going to chop it up. Suppose to only be gone fa a few hours, but you know how they get. They'll go in there swearing they not gone make a song, and leave out with a whole damn album or two." I said shaking my head as I thought about it.

" Hell yeah. Once you say that, hell now I'm really glad ian go. Cause I'll be damned if I sleep in the studio when ian even the one rapping on the damn song."

" You want ham or turkey on your sandwich?"

" Both. And throw some bacon on there, if y'all got some. I want that hoe to look like one of them sandwiches Shaggy and Scooby Doo be eating."

" Yo ass ain't finna get three meats now."

" Damn, AK what the fuck y'all doing? What y'all rationing round here? A nigga can't get three meats? I thought y'all was rich bruh. Fuck y'all got going?" Fat asked causing AK to shrug his shoulders.

" Now, look hea! Yeen finna eat me outta house and a home. Turkey and a lil bit of ham is all ya ass getting. Dassit! Ya hear?" I said as I fixed our sandwiches.

Fat laughed, " You been moved from New Orleans how long ago, and you still got that damn accent. You sound like Erica and Toya foo."

" I do not." I quickly.

" Whatchu just told me? DENIAL IS A RIVER IN EGYPT!" He said copying me.

" Boy fuck you!" I said.

" FUCK YOU!" AK repeated me causing Fat to laugh.

" Say it again." Fat laughed.

" Fuck you!" He repeated it again clear as fuck.

I ran from the kitchen to correct him, " Oh my God!NOOOO, papa don't say dat that's a bad word. No, no!"

" Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! FUCKKKKK YOUUUU!" He said kinda singing it to me causing me to put my hand over my mouth in disbelief.

" Hell naw! Aye, let me call yo daddy so you can say that shit again." Fat laughed as he pulled out his phone to FaceTime Key.

I kinda wanna see what he gone say, so I'll correct AK afterwards..

Key answered the FaceTime call after it rung a few times, " What the fuck you want bitch?"

" Aye nigga, yo son got some he wanna say to you. " Fat smirked as he turned the phone towards A'Kyrie.

" What Gangsta?" Key said.

" Fuck you." He whispered.

" Whatchu say? I couldn't hear you my boy."

" Say it louder. He can't hear you AK." Fat laughed.

" FUCK YOU!" A'Kyrie said with his chest causing Fat and everybody who was in the room with Key to laugh.

" Fuck you too lil nigga. Da fuck! Where yo mama at bruh?" Key laughed which caused AK to laugh, neither one of they ass taking it serious.

" Right hea, and dat fact that y'all find this funny really shows y'all maturity. Key you was suppose to correct him instead of laughing. A'Kyrie Chase Cathey don't say dat no mo, and I'm serious. Dat's a bad word. No, no!" I said popping his hand and pointing at him causing him to start frowning like he was finna cry.

" Aye Caliana quit putting yo hands on my son!" Key said scrunching his face up.

" Shutup before I put my hands on you." I quickly said.

" Awww damn, now I feel bad. Come on lil bruh, it's ok." Fat said trying to baby him up, but instead AK just walked off sitting in the middle of the floor frowning mad with arms crossed mean mugging me.

" I don't care about you getting mad A'Kyrie. You'll be ok." I said shrugging my shoulders at him.

" See there, you done fucked his vibe up Cali. Leave him alone. Hell be glad he can talk, shit other folks kids can't do shit, but slob at his age."

" Stop cussing around him, dat's where he learning it from." I said knowing I'm to blame too.

" He ain't hear me say it. Hell, he called me cussing me out. So, I just returned the energy. He had to hear one of y'all say it." Key said as he propped his phone up as he continued to roll up.

" Fat." I quickly said causing him to look at me with a now I know you lying face.

" Now, you just told a bold face lie. You know you just cussed me out. And AK copied you, so if anything you need to be getting on yo own A-S-S." Fat said snitching like always.

" Say some else, and watch I give yo sandwich to Trigger."

" I'll be quiet, but when you leave I'll be talking again." He said nodding his head.

" Now, the same way you just hit my son. Hit yo self. Cause it's yo fault." Key said.

" Actually it's everybody's fault. Y'all folks don't realize how much y'all say the word fuck? Hell, y'all all cuss too much in general foo." I hear Bandplay say in the background.

" Aye Bandplay?" I said walking closer to Fat and his phone, so he could hear me clearly.

" Wassup Cali?"

" Shutcho fat ass up!" I said causing everybody to bust out laughing.

I guess Fat was laughing a lil too hard fa his liking which caused him to respond back to Fat, and Fat only.

" Nigga, yo ass use to be fat too. So, ion know why you laughing that hard." Bandplay said.

I went back to the kitchen finishing making our sandwiches. Making sure to not forget the juice boxes and fruit snacks.

" Key words use to. I'ma part of the skinny nigga committee now. So, like my Fav just said shutcho fat ass up! Go sitcho fat ass in that sour ass chair, and finish making some beats fa dem lame ass niggas."

" Glock, dat nigga still mad cause we left him." Dolph said.

" Never mad! I'm big chilling. Feet kicked up, while I'm watching tv. Finna eat me a good fat ass triple decker sandwich my Fav made me! She waiting on me hand and foot! Nigga please, I'm living the life you niggas dream about." Fat bragged as he flipped the camera around showing me handing him his plate.

" Boy hea! If you don't get this damn plate before I drop it." I said causing him to take it from me.

" Preciate it. See, this is why you my Fav. Now what you niggas was saying?" He asked he showed them his plate.

" So Cali you catering to this nigga?" Key said.

" You damn skippy. You'll never get this type of treatment from ha boy!" He said as he quickly flipped the camera back on him.

" Ian catering to him. And he know damn well ian waiting on hand and foot for his sickly looking ass. Hell, he wouldn't even be hea if y'all m'fers would've never left him. AK come hea, and eat." I said as I put his plate with his sandwich cut up into small pieces on the table.

" You really gotta stop with the body shaming. It's getting outta hand now Fav." Fat said shaking his head.

" When y'all coming back to get him?" I asked loud enough so Key could hear me as I ignored Fat.

" Ian gone lie we probably gone be in this bitch until the morning. We just decided we finna do an album."

I told y'all so.

" So, that means you gotta deal with me until tomorrow cause I'm spending the night bookie." Fat said causing me to frown.

" No, you not."

" Yes, he is." Key said.

" Boy, this ain't yo house." I said.

" It ain't, but yo ass ain't paid a bill since I been there. So, I got some typa say around that m'fer. Now, like I said he staying until I get home cause ion want y'all by ya selves. Now, that's the end of it." Key said causing me to shutup cause whatever he say's goes now.

Once we had came back from the trip, Key never left. He canceled his Airbnb, and just decided to come home with me and AK. Which I clearly didn't have a problem with cause I actually sleep better with him next to me.

" I guess he told yo ass midget." Dolph laughed.

" I'm not finna argue with somebody who has a caregiver. Matter of fact, where is your caregiver cause I'ma report them fa leaving yo old ass unattended." I clapped back.

" Bruh, this nigga literally just made Fat yo babysitter fa the night. Yeen got too much room to talk." He said which pissed me off.

" Hang up on dem." I said to face with a straight face.

" But I wasn't done talking to em." He said.

" You want to have a good night or do you want shit to go bad? Cause if you don't hang up, me and my kids gone terrorize da fuck outta you the whole night. I'm talking no sleep. All it take is one word, and they ass on go." I said referring to Trigger and AK.

" Ight I'ma fuck with y'all." Fat said before Key or Dolph could say anything else he quickly hung up.

" Smart man."

" I see you turned yo comments back off on IG." Fat said before taking a bite of his food.

" Yeah, ion got time fa the BS."

" I say set the record straight. Don't let nobody else tell your story to the point where they can twist it, and add their lies to it. You got a platform, so use it to tell your story where you can control the narrative." Fat said causing me to think.

" Fat?"

" Huh? Oh, you want me to shut the f up? Ok." He said causing me to shake my head.

" No, I was gonna say that's the smartest thing you've said all day Fav." I said truthfully.

——————————————

Oh Lord, not our nephew cussing now y'all🤦🏾‍♀️💀! Do y'all agree with Bandplay tho? Why would Key & Dolph leave Fat with Cali nem😂? Dolph and Key finally back doing music, how do y'all think that's going to go for them🤔? Do y'all think Cali should take Fat advice, and if so what should she do🧐? How y'all feel about this chapter🤯? AND PLEASE let me know in the comments😌! Cause I've actually missed reading y'alls comments😩😭! Make sure you vote it, comment, and follow me💯! Love y'all💞!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 339 37
Just read you'll like it 🤭
742K 34.5K 106
Read the story to find out. I promise it'll be worth it🌹❤️!! [ Finished✅ ]
715K 12.4K 47
(Excuse any typos or errors) NOT GOOD AT DESCRIPTIONS...JUST READ 💗💗
32.9K 1K 34
juss read it gimmie a chance!! GLOCK BABY CREATION BITCH!💚 book 1 june 2020 - september 2020