crush oneshots!!

By israthewriter

just fluffy/angsty oneshots of you and your crush :) 🌸 fluff ⚠️ angst *i don't write smut More

bullied ⚠️
accident 🌸
requests
a cruel prank 🌸
ex ⚠️/🌸
the fair 🌸
jealous 🌸
clingy ⚠️
the fight to survive (zombie apocalypse au) ⚠️
insecure 🌸
my hero ⚠️
arguments pt. 1 ⚠️
arguments pt. 2 🌸
Choose Me ⚠️
my bully ⚠️
fake 🌸
ice skating mishaps 🌸
truth or dare 🌸
A/N
school play 🌸

Popular 🌸

1.7K 26 33
By israthewriter

Hi guys! This is a request for hell0_kk1tty and I hope you enjoy it! Sorry this took so long!

y/n: your name

l/n: your last name

c/n: crush's name

c/l/n: crush's last name

h/c: your hair color

e/c: your eye color

s/c: your skin color

c/h/c: crush's hair color

c/e/c: crush's eye color

c/s/c: crush's skin color

b/f/n: best friend's name

b/f/l/n: best friend's last name

"Stop staring at him, you creep," b/f/n says, catching you watching c/n across the cafeteria.

"Sorry," you mutter, looking back down at your pizza. You sigh dreamily. "He's just so...lookingatable."

"That's not a real word," b/f/n says, chuckling. "But I get it. Maybe you should talk to him," she adds.

You look at her, mortified. "And die inside when he ignores me?"

"He's not going to ignore you. He's going to fall hopelessly in love with you."

You snort. "I wish. We're just so different, b/f/n. He's so popular, and I'm so...not."

"Popularity is a scam. But if you won't speak to him, you're destined to just watch him from afar forever."

"Tragic. But it's better than speaking to him," you reply.

The bell signaling the end of lunch rings, and you and b/f/n head to your guys' next class, AP Biology. You two take your seats at the lab bench, of course sitting next to each other. C/n comes in a minute later, of course surrounded by his gaggle of friends. You can't help but watch him, then avert your gaze when you realize you're acting a bit stalkerish.

Your teacher clears his throat, and all eyes turn to him. "I have some news," he announces. "I've decided to assign an end-of-term project rather than a final."

There are some groans, and some cheers. He waits for them to subside before continuing, "And I'm going to be assigning partners."

Now, there are only groans. You and b/f/n share a sad look.

Your teacher begins to read names off of a list. You sit patiently, waiting to see who your partner is.

"Y/n y/l/n and c/n c/l/n," he says, and your heart freezes in your chest.

C/n?! you mentally exclaim. Ohmygodohmygodohmygod-

B/f/n squeezes your hand under the table. You can see her smirking at you out of the corner of your eye. You're too stunned to acknowledge her.

C/n glances at you. You feel your face burn under his gaze. He raises an eyebrow, and you immediately look away.

"Everyone sit with your partners and begin to discuss your project," your teacher commands.

B/f/n gets up to go sit with her partner, but you stay frozen in your seat. C/n waits for a second, then shrugs and gets up to sit with you.

"Hey," he says. "How are you, y/n?"

He knows my name?! Could this day get any weirder?

"Hello? Earth to y/n," c/n says.

"Oh-sorry," you say. "I'm fine. How are you?"

"Not bad," he replies. He turns around to face the table behind you guys, grinning at the guys sitting there. He falls into conversation with them, ignoring you completely.

After a couple minutes, you clear your throat. "Should we...should we discuss the project?" you ask.

He turns back around. "Oh yeah, sorry. Maybe we could do a terrarium or something. Grow some plants."

"That's a good idea," you say.

"Come over this weekend," he says. "We can work on it then. Here, give me your phone. I'll give you my number so I can text you my address."

You hand over your phone, in complete disbelief that this is happening. When he gives it back to you, you give him a shaky smile. He shoots you a grin, a twinkle in his beautiful c/e/c eyes.

Then he turns back around to talk to his friends.

Class is over sooner than you'd like, and as soon as you step outside of the classroom, b/f/n runs up to you, practically squealing.

"How did it go? What'd you guys talk about?" she asks on your guys' walk home.

You relay the entire thing to her. "It wasn't much, but at least we talked."

"And you're going to his house this weekend," she emphasizes.

"I know." You bring a hand to your face. "What do I wear?"

"I'll choose," b/f/n says. She grabs your hand and begins to drag you forward. "Let's go to your house."

The next day at school, you're walking through the halls when you spot a couple of c/n's friends. They come over to you, smiling devilishly.

"We're jealous of c/n," one says. "We wanted to work with you."

You smile, feeling a little flattered. "Oh wow-thank you," you say sincerely.

"I mean, you're such a nerd you're probably going to do the entire project. C/n won't have to lift a finger," his friend finishes.

Your smile drops. "W-what?"

"What's your name again?" one of his other friends asks. "Also, do you do anything other than be a teacher's pet?"

To your dismay, tears come to your eyes. You don't say anything, just watch his friends smirk at you. Finally, you say, "Um-I have to go."

You whirl around and hurry down the hallway, eager to make it to the cafeteria. You sit down next to b/f/n and tell her everything, trying not to cry.

"Just ignore them," she says, squeezing your shoulder. "They share one braincell between the lot of them. Speaking is difficult for them, so sometimes they say stupid things like that."

Despite your sadness, you can't help but laugh. The two of you eat, then head to AP Biology.

When you sit down next to c/n, he narrows his eyes at you. "You look like you were crying," he says. 

"Just allergies," you lie.

He shakes his head. "Classic excuse. What happened?"

As if you would believe me, you think. But you just smile. "Nothing. Just did bad on a quiz earlier."

"Oh. Okay." C/n still doesn't look like he believes you, but he shrugs and faces his friends again. The same friends that cornered you in the hallway earlier.

You spend the period sitting quietly while c/n chats. Finally, the bell rings, and you walk home, dejected.

Tomorrow comes. Saturday. You're supposed to be at c/n's house at noon. He texted you his address earlier that morning, and you start to change.

You slip on a pair of flare jeans and a black henley top. You put on a silver necklace and silver hoop earrings to match, and leave your hair down. You stare at yourself in the mirror, wondering what c/n will think about your outfit. You can't help but think about his friends, and what they had said to you. Does c/n feel the same way? Is he only being friendly to you because he needs your help?

Whatever, you think. Nothing I can do about it. You grab your backpack and begin the walk towards his house.

After fifteen minutes, you find yourself standing in front of his house. Taking a deep, steadying breath, you walk up to the front door and ring the doorbell. A couple seconds later, c/n opens the door, smiling at you.

"Hey," he greets. "Come in."

You return his smile, then step nervously into the house. It smells like warm vanilla, which relaxes you a little bit.

"I bought the supplies," he says. "We just have to put it together."

"Oh-how much did the supplies cost? I'll pay you back," you offer, but he just shakes his head.

"No need. Do you want a snack or something to drink?" he asks.

You shake your head. He leads you up the stairs and to his room. I can't believe I'm in c/n c/l/n's room, you can't help but think.

He has a large desk, and he's pulled up a second chair. The supplies for the terrarium are littered across the wooden surface.

"Wanna listen to some music while we work?" he asks.

"Sure," you say, even though you would have preferred to have a conversation. C/n puts on a playlist, and the two of you begin to work in silence.

After twenty minutes, c/n asks, "I'm glad we get to do a project instead of a final." He pauses, then adds, "And I'm glad we're partners."

Your face heats. "Why? Cause you expected me to do all the work?" you ask. You meant it as a joke, but c/n turns to you, expression serious. His c/e/c eyes seem to pierce your soul.

"Why would you think that?" he asks.

"No reason," you quickly say. "I just heard a rumor, that's all."

"A rumor," he says slowly. The terrarium lies forgotten in front of him. "From who?"

"No one in particular. Let's just forget about it," you say, turning your attention back to the terrarium.

But c/n is still watching you. "Someone told you I was using you?"

"Yes," you say meekly. "They were just saying you were lucky to have a nerd like me as your partner."

If you're not mistaken, something like anger flashes across his face. "Who said that? I know you know who," he adds, cutting off your protests.

"It doesn't matter." You can't meet his gaze, instead looking down at the desk.

"Of course it matters. Whoever said that needs to learn how to keep their mouth shut."

"I..." You don't know what to say. Should you be honest? You sigh. What do you have to lose? "I don't think you'll believe me if I tell you," you tell him.

Confusion flits across his features. "Why?"

"It was your friends." You list their names. "It's not that big of a deal, though."

"Those idiots," c/n mutters. "They don't know what they're talking about. Why would they say that, when I told them...?"

"Told them what?" you ask.

C/n looks at you. The air between you two heats. "I told them how I feel about you."

Your heart skips a beat. "How do you feel about me?"

He leans in closer. "I've noticed you for so long. I...I have feelings for you, y/n. I really like you."

You can't believe this is happening. Could this be a prank? "Are you serious?" you ask.

"More serious than I've ever been." His expression turns hopeful. "Do you feel the same way?"

You hesitate for a moment, then nod. "Yes. I've liked you for a while. I just didn't think you felt the same way. I mean, you never showed any signs."

"I'm sorry," he says sheepishly, running a hand over his c/h/c hair. His eyes meet yours again. "I just didn't know how to express what I was feeling."

"That's okay," you murmur. Your heart is beating a mile a minute in your chest. You give him a small smile.

His gaze is intense as he leans even closer to you. Slowly, one of his hand comes up to brush some hair away from your face, then rests against your cheek. "Is this okay?" he asks softly.

You nod, swallowing hard. "Yes."

"What about this?" He leans closer until his lips are slightly brushing yours.

You can't speak. You just nod.

And then he's kissing you, his other hand coming up to frame your other cheek. You kiss back, wrapping your arms around his neck. The kiss turns heated; you can feel him grunt against your lips as you deepen the kiss.

He breaks away far too soon. His nose touches yours as he says, "I'm going to kill my friends."

You laugh a little. "You don't have to do that. You can just maim them."

He chuckles, then pulls you in for another kiss. You don't know how much time passes as you two make out. Finally, you two come up for air, smiling at each other.

"We should probably finish this terrarium before we fail the project," you say.

C/n nods. "Yeah. But how about we get some ice cream after to celebrate?" he asks, giving you a hopeful smile.

"Sounds perfect." You turn back to the terrarium. C/n turns off the music so that the two of you can talk while you work. Soon, the terrarium is done, and you both sit back, satisfied.

You two head out to go to the ice cream parlor. A week later, you guys find out that you got an 'A' on your project.

I hope this turned out all right! If anyone else has any requests, please let me know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 61 25
This is a collection of gender neutral, x reader oneshots! There will be a mix of fluff, smut, and angst. I take requests! But keep in mind I'm not f...
8K 170 20
ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴀs ᴀsᴋʀ's sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʜᴇʀᴏᴇs ᴏғ ғɪʀᴇ ᴇᴍʙʟᴇᴍ. ɪ ᴍᴀʏ ғᴏᴄᴜs ᴏɴ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇs. ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ᴏғ ғɪʀᴇ ᴇᴍʙʟ...
770K 14.2K 164
- no smut - crush x reader - my writing improves throughout :) - NO LONGER UPDATED -------- ☘︎ european date format ☘︎︎ started: 15/02/2020 finis...
131K 1.9K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...