𝙉𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙖 (𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚�...

By unholy__0

GUYS THIS WAS MY VERY FIRST WORK AND YOU MIGHT FIND THIS ONE EXTREMELY CRING. SO PLEASE DONT ATTACK ME!!!! I... More

introduction
aesthetics
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 (unedited)
chapter 14 (unedited)
chapter 15 (unedited)
chapter 16 (unedited)
chapter 17 (unedited)
chapter 18 (unedited)
chapter 19 (unedited)
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
author's note.
Bonus chapter 1

chapter 26

16.1K 363 42
By unholy__0

Nicolas

"And t-the n-next day , I wo-woke up being p-part of a w-world in which m-mama wasn't there" my little baby finish telling me about her life and breaks down completely.

Nitara was bawling her eyes out by now , her face extremely red from crying so much. I caressed her back and smoothen her hair .

She pulls me closer and pulls her face into my neck. My heart breaks so much knowing that my little precious baby had to go through so much before she met me .

∆∆∆∆∆

Nitara

"My love , calm down please you're gonna hurt yourself" his deep masculine voice reached my ears.

It became hard for me to breathe. I feel trapped in my own body , an ocean of overwhelming feeling drowning me with me trying to reach the surface.

His warm calloused thumb wipe my tears and holds my face in his warm and big hands.

"Shh." Nico's deep voice commanded. "Breathe for me. rallentare." He cooes in my ear.

"Good girl. Count with me yes? 1.....2... brava ragazza" his warm voice reached my ears.

"O-one ... t-two." I exhale heavily and catch a breath .

"Look baby .you did it" he smoothens my hair and kissed my forehead.

"D-Do y-you um.... Hate m-me now Nico?" I asks stuttering and looking anywhere but in his eyes.

"And why would I do that. Hmm?" He softly asks.

"B-Because I'm dirty and h-he used me . I promise I d-didn't want it Nico. I h-had to d-do it for mama" I try to explain.

"Please don't leave me " I fist the soft material of his tank top and push myself more into him as if it was anymore possible.

"Listen to me and listen to me good . I want you to know that whatever happened wasn't your fault. Yes? You're still my innocent and beautiful girl. Nothing... Nothing in this world can change that fact. As for what happened, I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry I didn't meet you before . But remember you're my strong girl . You did so well" his voice reached my ears and I immediately nod.

"Now whose the most precious baby in this world?" He asks teasingly.

"I am" I point towards me and hug his tight.

He chuckles darkly and kisses my neck. With his head buried in my neck and mine in his chest , we stay like that for a while .

"Darlin' I gotta finish this . After this we'll cuddle all night yes?" He nods towards his laptop and I climb off his lap understandingly.

He smiles at me encouragingly and gets back to work. I put on forzen and snuggle into the blanket with my head on his lap .

He continues working for a while . I finish the movie and look at him to find him struggling with something. He frowns and deletes the file again.

"Um... Nico? Can I help?" I ask not wanting him to worry about work so much.

He turns his gaze to me and furrow his eyebrows. I don't like the crease between his eyes so I poke it .

"Baby this is all tech related. I'll figure it out" he dismisses me .

Huh, I'm a tech - Queen.

"I can do it Nico. Please just one try?" I give him the best puppy eyes and he sighs shaking his head.

"Can never say no to you now can I?" He smirks at me and pecks my eyelids.

I excitedly rub my hands towards and put on my glasses. It doesn't take me more than five minutes to crack the code.

"Done" I whisper in Nico's ear who was not reading his mails on the phone.

He turns his gaze to the laptop in front of us and stares at it with wide eyes.

Shit. Did I do something wrong?

"My love" Nico mutters softly .

"Umm.....yeah?" I cock my head to the side. I feel like I ruined it.

"You did it baby. cazzo di merda. You did it. Where did you learn all this my love?" He picks me up and places me on his lap. I sit on his lap sideways. His head on my shoulder. He kisses my shoulder blades and pats my head.

I love it when he does that.

" I worked with Emmy for a while after leaving the job at you know....um...the cafe and before coming to Italy " I explain.

He nods understanding why I didn't talk much about it and puts his laptop on the chair near the bed.

Nico lays down with me on top of him. I cling onto him like a money. My hands around his neck and legs on either sides of his waist.

"God I fucking lo-like you so much" he mumbled.

I play with his hair and trace his face with my fingers. He sighs and it encourages me to go on . I stop when I feel him drifting to sleep.

"Don't stop" his deep masculine voice reached my ears.

I giggle and start tracing his face again . I get an idea and jump out of bed . Nico holds me in place and whines like a baby.

"Give me a second please?" I ask him .

He narrows his eyes at me but let's me to anyway..

I walk into his closet and search for a hair oil. I squeal excitedly when I find one.

"Tara come back right now or I'll throw you over shoulder and put you to bed" he groans .

"I'm coming" I shout and run back into the bed.

He lays there on his stomach. His head buried in the pillow . He hears me and pats his head motioning me to lay there.

"I wanna oil your hair" I tell him.

"Darlin' let's just sleep . We can do that tomorrow. Yes?" He says.

"No . Now" I demand and he lays back sighing.

I excitedly jump and straddle his back. He makes a oomph sound when I do that to tease me and laughs again.

I pour some oil in my hands and start to massage his scalp. He groans and sighs heavily.

Poor Nico. He's tired.

I continue giving him a head massage until I hear his snores.

Once I'm done . I put the oil bottle back and wash my hands. I waddle tiredly towards the bed and get into the sheets. He might have felt a dip in the bed as he pulls me closer and snuggles into my neck.

"I love you Nico"

-------

Here are some flowers for you my loves<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 26.8K 66
(COMPLETED) Antonio Giordano, for what I've known him, he was a vicious and dangerous Capo of Chicago city. After the death of his father he got to l...
2.5K 80 17
He doesn't had anything else to achieve as now he gained all . He is the most powerful and now he has everything he ever wanted . Everything which o...
8.3M 260K 78
[BLOOD AND BOND BOOK #1] 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫...
2.2M 44.5K 60
Highest Ranks- 1# Mafia 1#hostage 1#happyending 1#complete 1#good girl 1#italian 2#happy ending 2#opposites 3#Mature 4#morallygrey Rosie didn't h...