his little doe eyed boy ❐ luc...

By -bykazaldrizes

a boy who has a little and caregiver relationship with his uncle. in which lucerys velaryon regresses around... More

his little doe eyed boy
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen

fourteen

1.6K 58 15
By -bykazaldrizes

●・○・●・○・●

EVER SINCE AEMOND FOUND OUT the boy he'd been talking to was actually Lucerys he'd been a mess, he'd stormed over to his brother and Sister's house and demanded that they tell him everything and so they did. The whole story, they told him everything they seated him down and told him everything. Aemond had his head in his hands as he sighed for the hundredth times that day, he'd put two and two together after seeing Lucerys' picture in the group-chat and when he'd sent the picture to him as Sapphire everything fell down.

Lucerys was a little, he was little bunny boy, and little bunny boy was him. He'd grown a soft spot for Lucerys....or well, little bunny boy.

He lied about his age and that he was in college to a stranger, this could've turned out really bad if it wasn't him, he would talk to Lucerys about that too. Though, the whole bullying thing he and Aegon had told each other that they were going to deal with that, he maybe an arsehole to Lucerys, but he wouldn't take his age-regression for granted or do anything so low to him, he'd known that for some littles it was a coping mechanism which in Lucerys' case that was this for him.

"Aemond, talk to Lucerys about it." Aegon says as they had sat quietly for a moment, "message him the now, and tell him you are you and that you had no idea it was him and talk to him about everything. Don't push him away for something like this."

"I'm not pushing him away," Aemond grumbles as he grabs his phone, "how can I push him away when there is so much shit happening to him. Let's not forget that he lied about his age, and talked to a stranger what would've happened if the stranger wasn't me hm, and they went to meet up?" The man says as he goes onto his account to message him, he scowls as he looked at the messages, "little shits blocked me."

"Must have found out it was you from our Mother." Aegon chuckles, "I have his phone number if you'd like to message him on that?"

"I would," he nods and types the number in and left Lucerys a little note on his phone. "Watch him block me again."

Aegon sighs, "he started avoiding Helaena when he found out I knew about it. He's not into confrontation, and when he's faced with it he makes excuses and runs, sounds like someone familiar, right?" The man looks at Aemond with a pointed look.

"I do not run!" He protests.

"Whatever floats your boat," Aegon chuckles. "Tell me about the boy he's been hanging around."

Aemond sighs, "I don't know his name but he said that he was a bully who is now a friend."

"That sounds sketchy, really fucking sketchy." Aegon narrowed his eyes at his brother who nodded along, "Lucerys doesn't post anything on his Instagram, he's very private, but the other day he did post himself at school with a boy who had his hood up with a pair of sunglasses, you think that's him?"

"Might be," the younger brother mumbles. "I told him to watch out of it, and he said he didn't trust him either but is finding it and then started to be a brat when I was just looking out for him."

"That's Lucerys for ya, he's always been a brat." Aegon drinks from his beer bottle, and glances at his brother who had scowl on his face at not being replied back to from Lucerys, "do you like him?"

Aemond glances up, "what?"

"Do you want you want Lucerys as your little?"Aegon questions, "in my opinion, it's a good match. I would hate to have him be with someone who has a huge age gap with him. Though, you, your his Uncle and he knows you, your not a stranger."

"Yes," he says honestly. "I wanted the boy who I was talking to to be mine, it was a good match and to know it's Lucerys is even better." He shrugs, "everything makes sense now that it's him, I had a feeling, but I couldn't gather enough evidence. I texted in the caffe to the 'boy' and Lucerys kept picking up his phone." Aemond shakes his head, "I'm just pissed off that he's getting bullied and nobody even knew!"

"I wouldn't be happy either if my kid was being bullied." Aegon mutters, "imagine how I felt. Helaena already knew, of course she did, she just didn't have the evidence...until his slipped it out after he regressed."

"You said he was at mum's, right?" His brother nods, "is he regressed?" He asked looking at his phone once more.

"Yeah, it's why he's not answering his phone, you're also being obsessive." Aegon laughs, "also did you know that our dear Mother shared a little with Rhaenyra?" Aemond gave him a furrowed eye, yet curious look, "that's what I looked like when I heard it to!"

●・○・●・○・●

Aemond has been checking his phone every morning and afternoon but still nothing and it didn't take long for his number to be blocked. Aemond felt frustration run through him, he'd asked Helaena or Aegon to reach out to him; to the point that he annoyed them.

There was an upcoming family event coming in a few days, that was when he'd get to Lucerys and talk with him. He wasn't going to do anything, he simply just wanted to talk; he desperately wanted to talk about the whole misunderstanding. He just wanted Lucerys to understand that he'd forgiven him long ago and was just being an arse because he liked the way it would get a rise from the boy.

A couple of days passed and it was finally the family gathering, they'd went to Viserys house, a couple of people the adults worked with were there too, it was a small party. Well, a Targaryen party was always huge so this small party was an average party for other people, but it was small for the family.

"Where Lucerys?" Alicent asks Rhaenyra as she saw her children behind her.

Rhaenyra chuckles, "he said parties aren't his scenery's and that he was busy hanging with his friend having a sleepover."

Aemond's face goes blank, he groans, he feels very agitated while Aegon chuckles. "Are you fucking kidding me!" Aemond hisses under his breath, Helaena giggles and goes to meet up with Rhaena and Baela.

"I told you, the kid hates confrontations." Aegon laughs, "he's just like you."

"Shut up, Aegon." Aemond stalked away with his brother trailing after him telling him its not the end of the world.

"Aemond, give him some time, let him come to you when he's ready!" Aegon barked as he grabbed one of the drinks from the table and then stole another one and passed it to his younger brother, "lay down low, and watch him come and talk with you."

Aemond just nods, he'll lay low and make Lucerys come grovelling on his knees to him. He'll show Lucerys that he can take care of the boy, and show him that he has forgiven Lucerys a long time ago, a way way back when they were younger and couldn't help but feel bad that Lucerys thinks it was him who caused the drift when in reality it was their own mothers.

So for the next couple of days, Aemond stopped trying to reach out, he did more of his photography work and took himself away from his thoughts on wether or not Lucerys would answer him or not.

Aegon and Helaena dragged him out of the house and took him out for lunch, or Aegon; took him to the bar and drank their way through laughter and the topic of Rhaenyra and Alicent being together without their Knowledge.

●・○・●・○・●

Today, Aemond was just relaxing and paying attention to his cat who suddenly wanted cuddles, but his phone started ringing making him turn his head away to grab it. "Hello?"

"Aemond, I'm coming to pick you up!" Aegon sounded angry and pissed off, "I just got a call from Lucerys' teacher, he's crying and not telling them what was going on and he's shut himself down." He says making Aemond back peddle and stand up slowly, "they said something happened and couldn't explain it. We would see when we get there, they'd said."

"I'm coming down, right now." Aemond grumbled out as he put his shoes and coat on, the man felt angry; who hurt his Nephew? Who hurt his fucking little boy and got away with it? Who the fuck did they think they were hurting his nephew.

The call ended with Aemond meeting Aegon at his car, he looked as pissed off as his brother. They both sat silently in their thoughts threatening people in their heads, ready to sue the school and fire teachers, ready to knock the shit out of the teens who bully their Nephew.

They finally arrived at the school and walked in there looking like something out of a mafia movie or something. Aemond stood tall next to his brother who also put on his Targaryen stoic face, "we are here for Lucerys Velaryon our Nephew."

"Ah, yes, you are the man he told us to call." The registration lady tried not to be intimidated, "he's in that room with one of his teachers." She said pointing towards the room where a male teacher suddenly came from.

"Oh, you're Lucerys' uncles, correct?" Aegon nods while Aemond glares, "he's in here, he's not said a single word." The man leads them towards the door causing both men to look at each other before the door opened.

Aegon and Aemond saw Lucerys sitting on one of the chairs head down; covered in white paint, some of the pain had been cleaned off of his face, but it still dripped from him. Aemond walked over to him and bent down on his knee and placed a hand on Lucerys' thigh, "Lucerys?"

●・○・●・○・●
oop!
protective uncles to the rescue!

my Twitter is: https://twitter.com/brokenkingdomwp?s=21&t=SFhTt74A0E5FwppXoKt6Ng

and my Instagram is: brokenkingdoms.wp

thanks for reading!
vote, comment & follow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 10.9K 80
Avalon Targaryen was the younger sister of Viserys and Daemon. The baby of the family and everyones favorite Targaryen. Her elder brothers doted on h...
396K 6.3K 28
A book about BakuBaby in his little space. Please read the Important A/N before reading. Will mostly contain: Caregiver!Izuku (Daddy) Caregiver!Sho...
137K 7.5K 72
Viserys is trying to make peace with the Velaryons before they start another war so he offers up his eldest son and heir, Taelon for Laena and Rhaeny...
38.9K 1K 15
↳ 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗚𝗢𝗡 ₊˚⚔︎ 。 ᴊᴀᴄᴀᴇʀʏꜱ ᴠ. 𝔁 ꜰᴇᴍ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 𝔁 ᴀᴇᴍᴏɴᴅ ᴛ. ❝ i hope to the gods you did not lie to me, my sweet. ❞ ❝ i...