four

●・○・●・○・●

●・○・●・○・●

HELAENA ENDED UP COMING BACK and climbed upon Lucerys bed and sat next to him, she noticed he was chewing on his fingers and sent him a confusing look. "I don't understand what this is exactly, but I promise I'm here and I won't tell anyone about this, you have my word. Rhaenyra said you were acting a little weird when you came and said that you're fine staying up here with me." She says speaking softly, she grabbed the remote and turned on Disney + and watched as Lucerys pointed towards the SpiderMan movie, she gladly switched it on and sat a little closer for him to lean in close.

To say, Helaena was interested in what Lucerys was doing. He was suddenly very quiet, she watched him eye her a few times before slipping his fingers back into his mouth. They both sat there for a good while, and during that time Lucerys had to go to the bathroom, but he looks at the woman on the bed who turns and smiles at him. "I gotta go potty," he mumbles she nods and looks at him understandingly.

Lucerys walked to his bathroom and before he shut the door he gave the woman one last look before locking the door. He was looking at himself in the mirror once he was done, and put water onto his face, he shook his head staring disappointedly at himself. "You're so stupid! Now, she's going to ask questions!" He whispers to himself, his head was still very much fuzzy, but he was much more aware of his surrounding.

He froze when he heard murmurs in his room, Helaena was talking to someone. She was probably telling whoever it was everything and that made Lucerys feel very unsafe, this headspace was his private and self-care headspace, he couldn't have that taken away from him. He couldn't risk the embarrassment he already has to face with Jace who doesn't even talk about it with him, yet he still insists in helping him out.

Lucerys took deep breaths before opening the door, he stilled instantly seeing Aemond in his doorway talking with Helaena who'd now paused the movie. The older male turns his head in his direction as does the woman who greets him happily, "Nephew." He looks at the said boy with his disdain, Lucerys has just now noticed that he was wearing his glass eye that makes it though as if he still has it. "My dear sister claims that you're feeling tired and that Helaena has insisted upon watching over you," his eye runs up and down the boy who just nods.

"I didn't ask her to," he quips up. "She was kind enough to offer which I thank her for." He says giving Aemond a fake smile, but the look his Uncle sent him made him squirm under his gaze, he just wanted to be little but he could not, not here, not at this moment.

Aemond scoffs, "she should not have to, Luke, you're not a little boy." He continues to run his hand through his hair, completely missing the look his Nephew sent him, but Helaena did not. Though, the man did notice how quiet Lucerys went after he said those words to him, he opened his eyes and glared at him through the one that worked. He stalked closely towards him, he towers over his Nephew who was stubbornly looking away from him.

"I wasn't implying that I was, Uncle." He whispers lowly, avoiding himself from slipping up his words. "You're the one suggesting it, but it was her choice, I didn't ask her to."

"You maybe mommy's sweet boy, and she may baby you all you want, but never expect any of us to do that." He growls into the boy's ear, "do you understand? Look at me and say you do, taoba."

Lucerys looks up at Aemond, "again, I wasn't implying anything upon it." He watched the man above him sneer down at him.

The younger boy flinched when his rough callous hand took hold of his chin firmly, but not enough to leave a mark. He tipped Lucerys' chin up to meet his eyes, he pushes the said boy's head backwards and let his lips curl into a cruel smirk. "You should watch who you're giving attitude to, taoba, it might get you into a lot of trouble in the future." Lucerys stares innocently at his Uncle with his big doe eyes, he whimpers and stares into he mans eye as his gaze get so intense - he could not look away.

"Brother!" Helaena calls out in a scolding tone, "that's enough, it was my choice. Now, let Lucerys go." She said, her voice filled with so much authority.

Lucerys eyes go glassy in a haze. He was so very confused and felt as though his legs were about to give away, his eyes moved towards Helaena, he literally could do this. He was trapped in a room with two people who had very strong voices that just made him want to listen; especially when his mind instantly wanted to go into his headspace, he's had a rough week and nobody could blame him, but his legs shake when Aemond hums before letting him go, he walked back towards the door and left. Before he left, he gave Lucerys one of his stern looks with a smirk crossing his feature before deciding that the boy wasn't worth it.

Helaena rushed towards Lucerys and got him over on the bed, he decided that he was just going to go to bed. He's had enough for one day, he smiled at Helaena and thanked her as she tucked him in. She seemed to turn off the television before pressing a kiss to his forehead and walking out was one last smile sent his way.

●・○・●・○・●

The next day, Lucerys had awoken small, this sometimes happened whenever he repressed his regression for along time, he suddenly remembers that he was supposed to go to his Aunt Helaena and Uncle Aegon's house today. He was aware that Aegon would be at work and that's why his Aunt said he could come over, he went over to his drawers and pulled out a light-blue jumper and a pair of blue jeans, he then slid them on and styled his hair into his normal curls. Once he reached the kitchen his brother took notice of his state and asked if he should really be going anywhere, Lucerys held a big pout before claiming that he wants his brother to drive him to Helaena's place which caused a small argument but the older boy reluctantly agreed.

After about an hour, Jacaerys dropped his brother off and gave him his small backpack filled with his little equipment just in case he wasn't aware anymore. He thanked his brother before walking around the bush hedge and knocked on the door to the house, Helaena opened the door and smiled brightly - welcoming the boy inside. She took notice that he was in the state he was in last night and when she checked his bag, she saw a pacifier, a sippycup and some kiddy toys. Helaena had now gotten a clue on what was happening, and she would ask Lucerys later on once he was feeling himself again, but for now she would love to take care of this Lucerys.

She thought that this was a miracle after having a miscarriage from the twins she was holding, the babes that died were she and her brothers after a drunken mistake, and ever since then Aegon decided to share a home to offer her some comfort. But both of them were not together, and they did offer Aemond to stay with them, but he'd declined saying he liked his own space which was very understandable.

She guided Lucerys over to the couch and smiles as he looked around in wonder, he sits down and fiddles with his sleeves before putting one into his mouth. Helaena cringed slightly, she pulled out the white pacifier that had a blue elephant imprinted on it and gently pushed it into his mouth. "Lucerys," he looks towards her, "would you like me to put on some cartoons for you." He nods his head shyly.

The woman turns on the television,"tank you." He mumbles around the pacifier that bobs within his mouth, she ruffled his hair and smiled kindly once more.

She could honestly get used to this.

●・○・●・○・●
hi! thank you for
the support!

vote, comments & thanks
for reading!
<3