~Soulmate Connection~

By lt_bourgeois95

Norry has an uncontrollable fascination & love for Les Twins; Laurent especially. But when she finally gets t... More

~Soulmate Connection~
~Part 1~
~Part 2~
~Part 3~
~Part 4~
~Part 5~
~Part 6~
~Part 7~
~Part 8~
~Part 9~
~Part 10~
~Part 11~
~Part 12~
~Part 13~
~Part 14~
~Part 15~
~Part 16~
~Part 17~
~Part 18~
~Part 19~
~Part 20~
~Part 21~
~Part 22~
~Part 23~
~Part 24~
~Part 25~
~Part 26~
~Part 27~
~Part 28~
~Part 29~
~Part 30~
~Part 31~
~Part 32~
~Part 33~
~Part 34~
~Part 35~
~Part 36~
~Part 37~
~Part 38~
~Part 39~
~Part 40~
~Part 41~
~Part 42~
~Special Announcement To All My Readers~
~Part 43~
~Part 44~
~Part 45~
~Part 46~
~Special Announcement 2~
~Part 47~
~Special Announcement 3~
~Part 48~
~Part 49~
~Part 50~
~Part 51~
~Part 52~
~Part 53~
~Part 54~
~Part 55~
~Part 56~
~Special Announcement 4~
~Special Announcement 5~
~Special Announcement 6~
~Special Announcement 7~
~Part 57~
~Part 58~
~Special Announcement 8~
~Part 59~
~Part 60~
~Part 61~
~Part 62~
~Part 63~
~Part 64~
~Part 65~
~Part 66~
~Part 67~
~Part 68~
~Part 70~
~Part 71~
~Predictions~
~Part 72~
~Part 73~
~Part 74~
~Part 75~
~Part 76~
~Part 77~
~Special Announcement 9~
~Part 78~
~Part 79~
~Part 80~
~Part 81~
~Part 82~
~Special Announcement 10~

~Part 69~

1K 46 16
By lt_bourgeois95

12:45pm, Downtown LA

~Today's a new day & I am feeling great & ready for another beautiful day here in LA with these two incredibly sexy men whom are all mine. The only thing that's been bothering me a little bit today are the concerned/intense looks that Larry keeps shooting at me ever since we woke up this morning. Why does he seem so damn tense today?? Maybe he woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? I don't know, but we're in the van right now on our way to the GQ headquarters for a requested interview with the guys & of course I decided to tag along. I don't want to waste any available second that I have with them. Tomorrow early afternoon I'll be catching my plane to go back home so I have to make the most of my time with the both of them. Lau tells me that he forgot to tell me that one of his friends from LA asked him to help out at the recording studio after he's done with the interview. It kind of sucks because he won't be back until like 6pm. But this shall be interesting because this means that it'll just be me & Larry alone & it seems that every time we're alone together, something interesting happens...I glance over a little to my left to look at Larr. He just feels so tense & its really starting to bother & worry me now...When we arrive to GQ headquarters, we meet the interviewer & they introduce me to her~

GQ Interviewer: It's very nice to meet you Norry. *smiles at her & shakes her hand* We will be starting the interview soon so I will show you to the guest lounge area.

~The guest lounge area is in the same room as where Larr & Lau will be interviewed. There's a long comfy orange couch with beverages & snacks near. I guess having the guests' entourage or friends in the same room as them while getting interviewed makes for a great &/or funny interview video while being recorded. So I get comfortable on the couch & watch as Larr & Lau answer all the questions. Some questions asked were the typical usual questions that they always get asked & some of the others were crazy, fun, & different from the usual. At some times, I just couldn't help myself but to laugh at their usual shenanigans. After about almost an hour, the interview ends & I would say that it was a great one & fun one that I think their fans will love to see once the video gets posted on youtube. & tomorrow they are scheduled to do a photoshoot with them & I am just so excited to see how the pictures come out....Les Twins' transporter van is outside waiting for us & we drop Lau off to him & Larr's hotel. Then Larr & I head back to my hotel. Still, the whole ride back & even when we make it back up to my room, his tense & cautious behavior persists. I take my shoes off & lay down on my bed just watching him touch & stare at the still beautiful bouquet of roses besides the big flat screen tv. After a couple minutes of just watching him, studying his body movements & his face, I finally decide to just ask him if everything is okay with him~

Norry: Larry..*she gently calls him to get his attention*

Larry: *turns around without a word, just an intense look on his face as he is facing her now*

Norry: *studies his stiff body language, he looks like he's contemplating something* ....Is there something wrong? I mean, are you okay?

Larry: *studies her face & then answers her* Well, I want to talk to you about something...

Norry: Sure Larry, we definitely have time...*she watches him as he makes his way to the bed & he sits up on his elbow*

Larry: *looks directly in her eyes* You guys were gone this morning....

Norry: *a little caught off guard & quickly gets her thoughts together to respond to him* Yeah we went back out to the beach...

Larry: *a small smirk appears on his lips* You guys came back & took a shower...

Norry: *a confused look on her face* .......What do you want me to tell you Larr??

Larry: That yall went out & left me to go have sex...

Norry: *a dumbfounded look on her face as she stares at him in disbelief* I mean...it wasn't my idea, it was Lau's.

Larry: But that was rude, how you just gonna leave me Norr? Knowing damn well you want me just as much as you want my brother. I think it's about time that you treat me like you want me. *caresses the side of her face smoothly with his hand*

Norry: *unable to say a word, her body getting warmer by the second & her eyes fixed on his fiery chocolate brown eyes*

Larry: *sighs a little & keeps looking in her eyes* It's okay bébé, you no have to talk. I do the talking right now. *wraps his arm around her back*

Norry: *hypnotized by him*

Larry: *his voice becomes soft, smooth, & sultry* Norry, I love you so much...

Norry: *her heart drops from his words & the intensity of his voice as he says them, he sounds so deeply sincere*

Larry: I..have completely & fully now come to realize that I really do love you. You fully have me now & I can't just hide anymore & try to convince myself that it is just pure lust that I feel for you. No, its much more than that. I'm falling in love with you & it simply cannot be stopped.....The thing is just...*caresses her face again* I wish you could give me all the true love that I know you feel for me....Bébé you love me right? I know you do...Don't be afraid bébé..

Norry: *a few tears leave her eyes & move down her cheeks but she stays silent just staring at him*

Larry: Don't cry bébé....~Slowly moves himself on top of her. He stares down at her intensely for a few moments before pressing his lips up against hers & then breaking away to look at her face~

Larry's POV

~I haven't felt this strongly for someone in years....As I look down at her beautiful, sexy face, it looks as if she's screaming for me to kiss her again so I press my lips up against hers again & I hear her softly moan. Music to my ears...I look at her again & she starts to bite her lip. I've never seen her look at me quite like this before. Her eyes on me so focused only on me & no one else, her face so intense & passionate. She looks at me different than how she looks at my brother. As she looks up at me, she looks more needy as if I'm her drug that she is so naughtily addicted to. Whereas she looks at my brother like he's her own personal beautiful angel; her loving protector whom is the source of all her happiness. I love how clingy she feels towards me...It just fuels me to love her more & harder. I bend my head down to her neck, my lips repeatedly massaging & loving the skin on her neck. In response, she moans more & grabs me & wraps her arms tight around my back. I move my lips to her ear & say to her, "I want you right now bébé. You gonna let me f*ck that sweet p*ssy again bébé? Hm? I missed it....." Right then I feel her legs drift apart so that they are wide apart & she nods her head yes. A little smirk appears on my face as I bite down hard on my lip at her. I then reach down to start unbuttoning her jeans. I slide them down along with her panties & her p*ssy is already so wet. I bend down to lick & nibble on her swollen cl*t as she tugs & pulls at my fro moaning like crazy. I massage her cl*t in circles with my tongue before plunging it in her p*ssy as deep as possible. Her legs pull back even more than before & I feel her body twitch under me. I start to reach down to my pants to pull them down & let my d*ck fall out. I'm so fucking hard & its craving her sweet, juicy p*ssy. I tell her to rub her cl*t while I tongue fuck her p*ssy. She tells me that she's about to cum & I let her as I'm also stroking my hard d*ck. I feel her tightly grab ahold of both sides of my fro & she grinds roughly on my face & tongue, thrusting up against my face as she c*ms so hard. I can feel her p*ssy twitch & contract all around my tongue. I wait until she finishes c*mming & then I slide my tongue out of her, licking & tasting her sweet c*m. I then lift my head with my eyes burning into hers. I tell her to kiss me so she can see how good she tastes. I then part away from her lips & look down at her & ask her, "Bébé you gonna let me f*ck you?" I pause smirking now as I stare down at her. She just stares at me biting her lip but I can sense that she wants me so I start taking the rest of my clothes off, my d*ck so hard pointing at her juicy p*ssy. I grab a condom from out my wallet from my pants & slide it on. Then I look at her, placing her legs around my waist, the tip of my d*ck touching the entrance of her sweet tight p*ssy. I can feel myself beginning to go crazy already. I stare, watching her face as I slowly dive DEEP all the way in her p*ssy. Her eyes closed tight & her moans loud, her hands clenching the sheets tightly. I pull her body up more into my waist so I can more easily stroke her faster & deeper. At this point, I have lost all control of myself, "UGH! This muthafucking good ass p*ssy!!" I say as I roughly bang into her. She's screaming at me, "Larry don't stop! Don't you f*cking stop!!" Watching her as I drive her crazy, I pull out of her & flip her onto her stomach. I roughly grab her ass & plunge my d*ck back in. She gasps taking in a deep breath of air. I reach smashing her head into the bed & grab both of her arms, putting them behind her back & using my hands as handcuffs. "Spread that ass open more bébé......That's right bébé, do as daddy says" Her moans & screams become so loud that I have to tell her a couple times to be more quiet. Her cream all over my d*ck & dripping down my balls & her legs. I feel as though I'm going to explode at any second & with every last stroke I fuck her deeper & faster than before intensely releasing all my c*m. I slowly slide out of her, peeking at her to see breathing very heavily & her face wet from tears falling down her face. I smirk, slapping her ass hard before getting up to throw away the condom~

Norry's POV

~I lay there in slight exhaustion, my body feeling so incredibly good & relaxed. I hear Larry coming back into the room, he's still naked & he comes close to me, hovering over me, kissing my cheek. He wipes the tears away & pecks me on the lips. I just lay there with his strong arms wrapped tightly around me. He moves his lips to my ear & speaks softly, "That felt so amazing bébé...mmmm...." I nod my head smiling slightly. It did feel incredibly & amazingly good but my mind can't help but to now think about how I just went behind Lau's back. I feel Larr's eyes staring at me~

Larry: No worry bébé, my brother won't be mad.

Norry: *turns to look up at him* How can you sound so sure??

Larry: I have made love to you right in front of him before & he did not mind....Please no worry my Norr.

Norry: But Larr...he knew about it...This time it's like we did this behind his back....

Larry: *holds her face with both his hands & looks deeply in her eyes* Bébé please trust me. I promise you he won't be mad. I put my relationship with you at risk. That's how sure I am sweetheart.

Norry: *sighs lightly as she looks up at him into his glowing brown eyes* ......Okay. Larry you better be right.....

Larry: *he smiles softly at her before kissing her cheek again & getting up from her* I will be. Now come on bébé, we shower before my brother get back. I carry you & wash you. *he smiles bending over to pick her up into his arms taking her into the bathroom*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 268 27
LES TWINS freaky side is shown No running No talking back No disobeying ..then no punishment.. right.. Larry-you never had both of us at the same t...
3.1K 140 8
This is the story of Cinderella, but instead of an unhappy orphan girl, we have a young and charming guy who, since childhood, dreamed of opening his...
9.8K 549 18
Read to find out
32.5K 1.6K 61
Larry Sandoval was at his wit's end, miserable, unhappy, feeling like an animal trapped, living in a gilded cage, desperate to leave his troubled mar...