More than Friends [K.T.H]

By jkishi

"Never knew we would meet again" She spoke staring at his deep brown eyes "But ,we met " He spoke in his hu... More

Note
Intro
Brown
Diary
Past -1 (Start )
Past -2 (Middle School )
Past -3 (High School)
Past -4 (End )
Eunwoo
Weekend party
Group winner
Family reunion
Family Reunion -2
Chaos
Not an update but something important !
Cops
Detention
Stranger
The dress's zip
Makeout
Suprise
Insecurity
Sun and the Moon
Falling apart
Kim Aera
Break - Up
Club
Lily
Flowers
Plans
Picnic
Jealousy
Home
The past hurts
Pathetic
Cafe date
Concert
The home 's Call

Friends

1.2K 61 9
By jkishi

Sunday morning waking up in afternoon tired of all yesterday 's party ,y/n went towards her balcony and inhaled the air deeply .

Closing her eyes ,the realization hit her .

Oh my fucking shitt ,I talked to Taehyung yesterday .Shit ,shit ,shit He asked for his forgiveness and also saved me from getting harassed yesterday .

Y/n thought to herself .

How will I face him tomorrow ?

Heading downstairs with knitted eyebrows ,wondering about the Kims ,she got startled looking at Riri and Her mom in the kitchen .

"When did you come back ?" y/n asked riri who was wearing an oversized jacket ,zipped till the neck .

It was surely Jimin 's .

"An hour before ,found you sleeping so I decided to help mom " She spoke referring to Mrs Lee .

Y/n nodded and sat on one of the couches present in the hall .

"Tell me what happened yesterday " Y/n spoke with a smirk when she saw,riri sitting beside her on the couch .

Riri gulped looking at the curious eyes .

"Just makeout ?" Riri answered which surely looked like a question .

"Really ?" Y/n asked raising one of her eyebrows .

"The hickey ,it could still be,seen underneath Jimin oppa 's jacket " Y/n spoke with a slight smirk .

Riri blushed " Fine ,yeah you are thinking the right way ,we surely did something last night ".

"You mean love by something ?"

Riri blushed again and nodded her head ,while y/n chuckled aloud .

"Can you still walk ? Or should I drop you till your home ?" Y/n asked chuckling .

"Fucking sake don't tease me " Riri whispered yelled and threw a cushion on y/n.

"Fine ,fine "
.
.

Mondays are the most boring and the busiest days of the week that 's true ,whether you be a student ,child ,parents ,teachers ,workers everyone hates Monday .

Staring at the scene from the window ,riri kept her head on the table ,while y/n yawned looking at Mrs Han lecture .

The Kim sibling were present there as well .

The bell rang indicating that the class was over and soon Mr park stood in the place of Mrs Han explaining about the projects ,but before that he decided to announce about the new student who joined the class .

The students in the class murmured about the new student .

"Quiet !" Mr park yelled .

"The new student ,please come in "

Everyone looked at the new boy interestingly ,but riri and y/n held their jaws .

Cha Eunwoo

He stood infront of the class introducing himself ,y/n turned back to see Taehyung ,she knew he has always hated Eunwoo since middle school ,reason because y/n used to like him alot .

Taehyung stared at the boy interestingly and suspiciously .

"I am Cha Eunwoo " As soon as the boy announced ,the students in the class cheered for him ,the Kim siblings were shocked after seeing Eunwoo and riri was confused as well .

As soon as the introduction ,Eunwoo sat beside the Kim siblings ,there were very friendly with him .Within this week ,it was the first time looking at Taehyung being smiling .

Taehyung suddenly looked at y/n and y/n panicked .

'Just pretend you were looking at Eunwoo y/n ' She whispered to herself .

"Okay ,class !" Mr park once again yelled .

"The project are going to be assigned now ,and the group would be of 6 people first and from second week it will be of 3 people then till the end of the semester it will the duo working on the project ."

The class groaned but it was surely interesting .

"The project submission would be Friday ,send it by email ,or as person it doesn't matter " Mr park explained as he switched on the projector to explain more details .

"The first group would be - Lee y/n ,Min Riri ,Kim Jimin ,Kim Taehyung ,Kim Jungkook ,Cha Eunwoo ".

Great ,just great .

"Wow " Riri mumbled to herself ,y/n 's face looked paled ,like things could get more worse than this ?

"The second would be -" Mr park continued .

Standing up from the seat ,Riri saw those four boys coming to their seat ,elbowing y/n to get up .

"Nice to meet you again " Eunwoo spoke .

"Again ?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows as he spoke .

"Nice to meet you again as well eunwoo " Y/n spoke glaring at Taehyung .

"You met before ?" Jung kook asked .

"Yeah ,they did in a grocery shop -" Riri was going to speak but soon stopped herself for some unknown reasons .

"Oh great " Jimin spoke smiling .

"About the project " Taehyung spoke gaining everyone 's attention .

"Let's meet at y/n 's cafe for this " Riri spoke smiling .

"Y/n 's cafe ?"The Kim sibling spoke in an unison .

Y/n was so done with Riri the moment ,Eunwoo looked unbothered by this as he had already seen the cafe .

"Yup sure " Eunwoo spoke .

" You know about her cafe " Taehyung asked with a deep voice

He was fucking hurt .

"Yeah ,I do know .Come on you people don't ,I will take you there okay ?".

Eunwoo spoke as the boys nodded but Taehyung felt hurt ,y/n hid it but it was not her fault as well ,how would she had told him .They both never spoke since they met .

And when they did ,they fought more .

"Yeah sure " Jimin spoke ,like it hurted him a bit .

"Okay ,so let's meet in the evening ,Eunwoo please bring them with you " Y/n spoke heading out with riri beside .

" Sure ,my darling "

Riri coughed at the sudden nickname given ,y/n blushed .

It was evening y/n sat on one of the chairs present in the cafe with her laptop and spectacles resting on her nose ,a messy bun  ,her mom stood in the cashier booth .

There were only few customers present in the cafe , the door was heard open .Mrs lee spoke .

"Omo ,Mrs Kim 's sons isn't it ? You three still look the same " .

Y/n shot her head up ,looking at them wearing casual dress and riri beside them and cha Eunwoo infront of them .

"Yeah aunty " Jungkook spoke .

" Oh my god ,Taehyung has grew a lot .Jimin still has the eye smile and jungkook 's bunny teeth ".

Riri chuckled at the description given by Mrs Lee .

"And He is Cha Eunwoo ,y/n 's old friend as well " Riri spoke pointing towards him .

"Ah ! Hello son " Mrs Lee spoke as Enuwoo bowed to her .

The Kim siblings was attached to Mrs Lee since young age ,hearing that y/n has a cafe now ,something was wrong .

"Guys ,come here " Y/n yelled at them .

The topic of the project was simple yet interesting ,It was based on social work .
'Women empowerment "

They decided to order few drinks and Enwoo took out the notes from his bag he brought ,Riri interestingly was studying about the needs ,while y/n was searching a place where they could held this social work .

"Will you people not work ?" Y/n asked the Kims .

"We will ,if you could tell us what to do ?" Taehyung spoke immediately .

"If you had brain ,you could see yourself what to do " Y/n answered with a deadly glare .

"Only if you were interested in telling us " Taehyung answered back .

Everyone present there was trying not to laugh at their gibberish talks .

But ,Finally infront of everyone Y/n and Taehyung talked to each other ,finally the ice was melting ? A little bit ?

"Shut your mouth " Y/ n spoke again

" Come on ,should I just shut your mouth "

"Try me "

"Nah ! Leave it ,what if you die ?" Taehyung spoke chuckling .

After many years ,the Kims saw him laughing .Maybe Y/n's coming back in his life would bring the real Taehyung back .

"Okay ! Enough " Eunwoo spoke interpreting ,but regretted the moment when both of them glared at Eunwoo .

"No ,I mean you can still continue " Eunwoo spoke stuttering .

Everyone laughed except those three .

"No need it ! Let's go to Damsung mountains ,there are lot of outcast women living there "

Y/n spoke ,convincing the others ,but to reach the mountains it would take them 2 hours .

On the way to the mountains ,Jungkook drove the car ,while Taehyung and y/n sat beside each other .

Jimin with riri ,and beside jungkook Eunwoo sat .Soon ,Eunwoo whispered to Jungkook.

"I am so fucking confused you know Jungkook ,When did Riri and Jimin become a couple ? And why is Taehyung and Y/n avoiding each other ? ."

"You know ,we can also hear you " Riri spoke uninterestingly .

"Oh sorry ,I guess " Eunwoo spoke scratching the back of his neck .

"We are couple since high school and about y/n-" Jimin spoke but Taehyung interpreted .

"We are still friends " Taehyung spoke making y/n look at him with widen eyes .

When did this happen ?

Riri ,Jimin and Jungkook looked shocked as well ,hearing some blunt words from Taehyung 's mouth .

"But they don't like each other ?" Eunwoo again spoke whispering .

Jimin leaned towards Eunwoo 's ears and spoke .

"Trust me ,they may pretend to hate each other and avoid each other ,but at the end of the day they will always be beside each other ,It is just a small fight ,they will solve it together " .

Y/n wanted to laugh at taehyung 's words ,Y/n keeps denying they are not friends but Taehyung doesn't listen to her .

Sure ,they were friends again now but not so close anymore .

Reaching them mountain area ,they soon started working on their project ,everyone worked hard and now gathering all the information ,they decided to search for a new place and till Thursday , to gather all information and submit it to Mr Park .

And the same scheduled would be followed meeting each other at y/n 's cafe after university .

"Okay ,so let's talk to each other through text if we have any doubt " Riri spoke collecting all the items in her bag ,her camera ,her pen .

"Sure " Everyone spoke in an unison and  chuckled looking at each other .

"But - " Y/n was going to speak about Taehyung 's contact number but shrugged it off thinking if it would be so necessary she would ask Riri about it .

The Kims and Eunwoo walked infront of them reaching their car followed by both of the girls behind .

"Did you say thank you to Taehyung ?" Riri asked .

"For what ?"

"Oh my god ,girl ! He fucking saved you from the pervert " .

"Oh shit ! i forgot ,wait how did you know ?" Y/n spoke confusion written on her face .

"Yoongi oppa told me " Riri spoke teasing y/n .

"Oh I will thank him later " Y/n spoke looking towards the boys joking around .

All of a sudden ,a message popped on y/n 's phone .

Unknown Contact :
Y/n ,It 's me your friend Taehyung :)

This bitch ,Y/n wanted to blush ,laugh ,cry at the same time looking at the text .

Y/n texted back "okay ,I will save your contact number :) "

Rushing ahead ,the girls saw the boys ready to sit in the car .

But Jimin and Taehyung stood infront of the car waiting for the girls .

Watching Jimin and riri sit ,Taehyung whispered in y/n's ears .

"What made you think ? I won't find out your number ?"

Fuck ,Y/n 's heart was a mess by now ,It was fluttering seeing him so close to her face .

"Thank you " What the fuck y/n ,what did you just reply to him ,embarrassed she soon sat in the car .

While Taehyung chuckled at the blushing y/n.

-------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 2.1K 30
Jeon Y/N, Younger Sister Of Jeon Jungkook. She Is Very Kind And Innocent. Jungkook Loves Her A Lot. What Will Happen When Y/N Will Find Out That Jung...
2.6K 37 34
Y/n is a nice normal 16 year old girl who lives in a extraordinary world with her brother Yoongi and it all happened when she moved from Seoul to Mia...
1.6K 79 5
"Tae.. hyung.. I.. I don't like you that way" Jungkook didn't know how to react. He didn't know what to talk anymore. Taehyung didn't hope either. Em...
7.6K 301 15
Jimin and Taehyung have been best friends since childhood, they are inseparable. Everything is going great until Jungkook shows up. Suddenly Taehyung...