Beholden | Yeonbin Fanfiction

By kriingkles

12, January 2023 | kriingkles "Kill me, Choi Yeonjun. Make me suffer like you always wanted me to be." "S... More

Beholden | Yeonbin Fanfiction
Author's Note
Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author's Note

Chapter 14

1.2K 117 123
By kriingkles

“Welcome to XX 8th School Festival! Enjoy the rest of the day! Thank you and one again welcome students and visitors!”

The opening program ended with a warm welcome and the events happened. Soobin have his camera’s strap hanging around his neck while holding the camera itself.

“Okay! 1…2…3 smile!” he pressed down the button and looks at it. “Oh! It’s good! You guys are so cute. Let’s make a lot of money today!” he cheered his classmates on the booth and they all clapped.

“You’re going to stay here?” Beomgyu asked Soobin.

“Yeah, badminton’s games will start at afternoon. I’ll help you guys here first. How about your contest?” Soobin asked.

“Later afternoon too, after lunch,” Beomgyu replied. “You’ll watch, okay?”

“Of course!” Soobin assured and smile. “There are really so much students from the outside,” he commented as he looks at the different uniform.

“Yeah, it’s always like that—“

“Hey guys, have you seen Yeonjun? We needs him here,” their classroom president interrupted everyone but no one answered.

“Hey, does Yeonjun help here during this time?” Soobin asked Beomgyu.

“Surprisingly, yes,” Beomgyu answered. “But he’s just standing there or sitting not minding everyone. We just need him to attract the other student. Since he’s a well-known topdog to all high school in here, he’s mostly one of the reasons why students are visiting here,” Beomgyu explained.

“Wait, could it mean as well that they might beat up him!?” Soobin exclaimed feeling a little worried.

Beomgyu chuckles. “Don’t worry, they don’t— ah no, they can’t.  What I meant is all the female students are here to see him,” Beomgyu corrected and he noticed Soobin’s sigh of relief. “Why? Are you worried about him?”

“M-me? No. I’m just thinking what if they’ll all cause trouble. Anyway, I’ll leave you this camera first and I’ll look for him. Okay?”

“Okay! Find him well!” Beomgyu laughs while holding the camera. “Guys! Look here!”

Soobin went back to the main building with his straight face even if both outsiders and his schoolmates are looking at him. Some finds him tall and attractive while some knows him because of the bullying that happened to him.

He’s on the main entrance of the building when he saw two guys peaking inside the building since they are not allowed to enter in there. “Excuse me, how may I help you—“ Soobin stopped when he realized the boys’ school uniform.

Right, how in the world could he forget something he used to wear before?

“Oh! I-it’s Soobin.”

“He’s r-really here— ah! Hello, w-we’re about to go anyway.”

Soobin just looked away as they recognized him and he clearly heard how the two stuttered while talking to him. “Please go to the field and enjoy the event, thank you,” Soobin said and smiled forcedly at them.

“D-did he just smile at us?”

“Right! I saw it too!”

“I’m sorry but I need to go please enjoy,” Soobin excused and was about to go when an arm hangs on his shoulder and when he looked beside him he saw Yeonjun’s sharp eyes looking at the boys.

“What are you doing here?” Yeonjun asked Soobin.

“A-ah I was looking for you,” Soobin replied and gulps.

“I-it’s Choi Yeonjun! Ah! We’re going now, we’re really sorry,” the other kid suddenly drag his friend.

Then one of them commented, “Whoa, Choi Soobin is Choi Yeonjun’s friend? He’s really on a different level,” and Soobin heard it.

“Yeonjun, the president is looking for you at the booth,” Soobin just stated and removed Yeonjun’s arm offs him and just didn’t mind what he heard.

“Those kids, do you know them?” Yeonjun asked him.

“No,” Soobin replied casually. “Anyway, let’s just go at the booth,” Soobin continued and started walking.

“I forgot my phone inside my bag, bring it to me. I’ll be at the booth,” Yoenjun ordered and walks away.

Soobin just sighs and totally went inside the building then walks inside their room. He opens Yeonjun’s bag and took his cellphone. He didn’t bother looking at its screen and just slid it inside his pocket.

He went out of the building and started walking when someone called his name. “Soobin!”

He looks back and his eyes immediately recognized who’s that person. “Karyll, i-it’s been a while,” Soobin smiles to the girl who were his schoolmate before.

“Oh! Did you just smiled at me?” the girl named Karyll chuckles as she finds it amusing.

“A-ah, well maybe?” Soobin shyly replied. “I didn’t know you’ll be here,” he added.

“Same here. I didn’t know you’ll be here too. Well, it’s not impossible since your dad’s a high profile. How are you by the way?” Karyll asked him.

“G-good? Fine,” Soobin replied and showed a small smile at the girl.

“You really changed, Soobin. The cold and deadly eyes are gone— it looks so empty, are you really okay?” Karyll’s voice suddenly went serious as she stares at the male’s eyes.

“Do you expect me to be okay after what happened?” Soobin asked, almost coldy. “I need to go, please enjoy the event,” he added and the woman’s still saying something but he’s already away.

Soobin’s went “Oh” when he saw the line on their booth and full of girls. He saw Yeonjun who’s giving the order to the students and are taking pictures of him but he doesn’t give a damn.

Soobin excused himself to get through and went to Yeonjun. “Here’s your phone,” Soobin said to Yeonjun.

“Put it inside my pocket,” Yeonjun instructed and Soobin did. “Be careful you might wake up something and you won’t take any responsibility,” Yeonjun whispered and Soobin felt his cheeks are burning. “Stay out,” he added and Soobin went at the back to help the others.

Because of the people he meets earlier Soobin felt weakened. So he just takes a seat holding the camera and started taking pictures with his classmates. He needs to busy himself. Beomgyu’s already preparing for his contest so Soobin’s really alone.

He just keeps on sighing and decided to stand up to have a walk when Yeonjun noticed him and his down face. “Where are you going?” Yeonjun asked him.

“I’ll eat early lunch. You should too, you still have a game,” Soobin answered. “Why?”

“Don’t go anywhere, just stay in here,” Yeonjun stopped.

“But—“

“Puppy, stay.”

“Y-yes,” Soobin left no choice but to go back to where he’s sitting and just looked around.

Their booth runs out of food already and that’s how things ended in there. Then Soobin and Yeonjun went to the court and there are several people in there waiting for the match. Most of their eyes turns to them— specifically Yeonjun who’s just walking in his blunt face. Soobin behind him is caring his bagpack and the badminton’s bag together with some bottled water and the camera that’s on him.

Soobin placed Yeonjun’s things on the bleacher and Soobin started doing his duty inside the event. He takes a picture of the preparation and some of the students that are watching with their banner and long balloons for cheering.

“Puppy, get my uniform,” Yeonjun ordered to Soobin and he immediately open Yeonjun’s bag and pulled their mint green team T-shirt for grade 12 senior students and Soobin is wearing that too with their names at the back.

“Here,” Soobin said. “You’re going to win today?” Soobin asked.

“Why not?” Yeonjun just asked and head towards their locker to change leaving Soobin behind.

Yeonjun’s still inside when a student wearing a red team shirt— a junior, approached Soobin. “W-where’s Yeonjun?” she asked.

“Why? He’s still changing,” Soobin replied and he can see the worried face and is about to cry face of the girl.

“M-my friend, someone’s bullying him. I-I don’t know if he’s going to help but—“

Soobin cut her off, “I’ll do it,” he replied. He thought Yeonjun shouldn’t be distracted because he has a game and for sure Yeonjun won’t help the kid.

“Y-yes? B-but—“

“Let’s go,” Soobin left the camera on the bench and they both went out of the court.

Yeonjun went out of the locker room after changing and he immediately noticed that Soobin’s wasn’t on the bench for player but the camera is in there. He looked around if he’s inside the court but he’s nowhere to see.

“Where did my puppy go?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 2.9K 38
Yeongyu/Beomjun cw: sex, strong language, violence High school AU Yeonjun then stopped, his breath fanning against the younger boy's neck. Beomgyu's...
21.1K 1.4K 43
❝ Yeonjun. Have you or have you not made a sex tape in the past? ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 famous actor Yeonjun and tattoo artist Soobin's sextape gets leake...
38.5K 1.5K 32
Yeongyu/Beomjun cw: sex, strong language, violence College AU Snow. I noticed more starting to fall all around us and looked at Yeonjun to see him s...
15.9K 781 23
ꜰɪɴ. ── 𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘣𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘢𝘶 where yeonjun is a big fuck boy and soobin's childhood friend. He plays every girl he sees. but somehow, soo...