DUSTY DOLL S2| Suga ff 18+ [s...

By cmkbts

You wake up from a dream thinking you saw a human yoongi, but he wasn't there. I guess it was just a dream... More

DUSTY DOLL | Suga ff 18+ [season 2]
Days
Sibling
2 souls
Prized possession
Antique shop
Dollhouse
A child
He is back
Under the roof
new page
Love
Golden flames
Confession
Desire of heart?
Insecurity and Fear
The foggy world
A peaceful night
Never Part
The last phase

Until death I met you (ENDING)

234 19 16
By cmkbts

*step
*step
*step
The atmosphere was dull, it was grey....but it was as green as ever. I look around and I see that antique shop.

I Didn't regret going to that old man in that antique shop one bit. I am glad I took a step forward, even if it costed my life. In that bad ending, there was a good ending......and only I could see the good in it, as I ran to suga, the one who raised me....the real yoongi. He opened his arms with a smile, and held my hand that he never dared before.
.
.
.
.
[shooting noises]
Me and jimin were in the arcade, having tons of fun. We were shooting down zombies with a 3d headset on, it was creepy but I had a good time. Screaming and being satisfied by each kill. "let's do the basketball one" you drag him to the next platform, as he smiled because of your excitement. Holding your hand without you even realising.
.
.
"bahahahah you suck at this" I laugh my lungs out seeing him miss every hoop, but he managed to score some basic points, "o yeh why don't you do it" He ends the game with little points, "I am a natural" You didn't even had to try, luck is also a talent and it was definitely your best friend. "What the heck?" He spreads his hands from shock, seeing you scoring continuously, and each shot was spot on. "You just have to get into that rhythm you know" You wink at him, "No I don't know" and he was annoyed...but we had good amount of tickets to get some sort of prize.
.
.
..
"You enjoyed yourself-" We get to the prize counter, waiting for the staff to come over, as he gives me a warm smile. "W-well just a little bit I guess" I was being stubborn because it wasn't with yoongi that I was enjoying it with, so I felt like I had to be a bit cold towards him, not accepting that I had a blast.

"You were holding my hand so hard, dragging me to play with you (chuckles)" He kisses my cheek, making me blush. "Aaargh stop" You push him away in embarrassment, "ok fine it was a great day now be quite" You quickly try to get the convo over with.

"Hello, are you here to receive a  prize?" a staff comes over, looking at our collected tickets from the games, "right that would be this section only" We could only get certain things from the amount of tickets we made, and so it was a specific section of the prizes as my eyes laid on one familiar object.
.
.
My eyes started to get intense, being interested into getting it. "That pro kitchen knife seems amazing" You point at the thing, it was as sharp as it could get.
"A knife???" Jimin looks at you, surprised by your choice. "why? I could buy a better one" He wanted to tell you that there were plenty of them in his house. "But that one belongs to me, not from your place" in your mind you wanted to say it belonged to you and yoongi. "r-right.....You don't even like cooking" He was confused, seeing all those cool things next to a stupid knife, getting a bit amazed by your unexpected call. "Hey, I won most of those games" you give him a smirk, annoying him to bits. "(sigh) I get it-" He backs away, asking for the knife as the staff hands it to me. "thank you, I will take good care of it" You look at its reflection, scheming something evil.
.
.
.
"I can't believe this(upset)there was a couple's ring there", he wanted to weep like a baby, as we were walking back home. "Well Imma keep them in this cute bag of mine (giggle) and I had a great day" You tap your shoulder against his, feeling flirting but in a friendly way. "well, that's exactly what I was going for" He holds my hand, without hesitance, and without a second thought I let it be. I was in a good mood.

We get inside the house, taking our coats off and hanging it, "can we continue where we left off-" jimin trails his fingertips across your back seductively, "what do you mean? we didn't leave anything-" You knew what he wanted. "I mean the mood was ruined...before" He continues to get closer and closer, placing his chin on my shoulder from behind, caressing his hands to the dirtiest of places. We didn't even pay attention to the door lock, "why are you so impatient, we just got here" there was tension rising up, and your heart couldn't handle it. "because I'm so happy right now...with you" he replied.
.
.
.
Yoongi got off his bicycle, he was told you were not going to be home since jimin was taking you out, but he still wanted to visit. Missing you, hoping you would talk to him properly, because for the past few days you have been acting weird and suga was worried. You had become distant from him for some reason that he is not aware of, from his perspective it looked like you wanted to leave him. He became sad, and lonely once again.
.
.
.
When I don't look at suga. When I don't speak to him. When I don't remember him. When my attention is on something else......I don't panic.....because when I look at him my heart palpitates for all the bad reasons. I'm not calm but scared, horrified and worried for the worst. It doesn't end....this nightmares won't end, I don't want him to leave me but my paranoia, and anxiety are getting worst. I want to be with him but why do I feel all these terrible things.
.
.
.
.
(Kiss) *kissing sounds
.
Jimin started to twist my tongue with his, and it felt so good, as I respond back with a more passionate kiss. He slithers his hand under the dress, reaching for my underwear as I let out a moan from the cold touch.
.
.
.
There was something lurking in my mind.....something that went like.....don't give in to your dark desires? because it's not me.
.
.
.
Yoongi walked near the house as he spots you walking inside with jimin, leaving his bicycle somewhere safe and locked so he could meet you. Watching the two of us, he thought you must have returned from that arcade trip you talked about, as he patiently watches you and jimin go inside so he could surprise you.

Little did he know it would break his heart, and instead of a crack that once formed on his skin.....it was in his heart....the difference was he could feel that awful pain linger deep in his chest. There was no dust to run away from this no more, it was real. The time he disappeared was the time you broke his heart. That tragic day, yoongi fell apart,....because of you, he fell in love because of you, and the sight he saw was similar to what was happening before his eyes. That's when you locked eyes with him as he stood at the door step watching us in tears. 
.
.
Yoongi's pov:

When I walked over the window side, I saw them getting close. It was shocking, it felt like my whole world was crumbling away, it was shattered. My heart was in so much pain I couldn't bare it, she enjoyed what she was doing??? She betrayed me, cheated on me and I truly loved her. I felt like I couldn't live anymore-
.
.
Yoongi saw you two kiss, gasping in shock as he decides to face you by the door, where you could see him clearly.

"Yoongi!?" You jump backwards from shock, completely blanked out because of the situation you were in. "I trusted you (tearing) I waited-" He had flowers in his hands, which were soon thrown on the floor.

"No...." I couldn't get my voice out, I just couldn't believe he-.....he was there, and all my fears disappeared because in my mind he was about to leave me forever...."I love you-" You nervously step closer, scared as hell, not being able to breathe properly, as jimin looked at you surprised by your proposal, he was hurt. 

"You are a liar" He rushes his hand across his hair, absolutely in disbelief and disgust. "no please, I was doing this for us I swear" Your tears wouldn't stop coming, because you fucked up real bad.

"Don't come any closer! stay far away from me" He raises his hand, stopping you from trying to get closer to him. "I just.....thought we had a connection, and I fell for your twisted plot." He was looking forward to a happy future with you, he seriously fell in love.

Suga decides to back out the house, quickly walking away from the place, leaving his bicycle behind as he couldn't think anymore.

"Wait!" You rushed after him, running to hold his hand. "(gasp) a-a crack!?" you look at a familiar crack near his eye, whilst he ignores and continues to walk away. "Don't go, you don't understand you mean the world to me! I was scared to loose you" You hold him back again as he looks straight in the eyes, "how could you say that after what you just did, have you gone insane!" He snaps his hand away from you. "If you follow me anymore than this, I will kill myself you hear me!" He couldn't control his over bearing emotions, and the tears that wouldn't stop scrolling down his cheeks.

We were standing in the middle of the road as he leaves me behind. I just stand there helpless, knowing it was all over. I wanted to prevent this from happening and I took extreme routes to make sure he would stay by my side, but instead I messed it up" You wipe you eyes, lost in misery as jimin holds your hand, "it's dangerous-" he was disrupted with your voice, "DONT TOUCH ME! it's all your fault, it's always you isn't it" you were looking down, while there was something sinister lurking within your thought.

Jimin confusingly looked at you, "what are you saying?" He was already feeling down because of what happened, but hearing what you said made him feel, like he was nothing to you to begin with. He was about to reach his hand to hold you but you flinch away, "You're evil I know it! This was all part of your plan wasn't it?!!! To break us apart like this! It was you wasn't it!" You were shaking from fear, getting anxious as your breathe becomes unstable. "No calm down" He was hurt, but worried at the same time, while looking at you pitiful state.

"I knew you were like that (shaky) Those dreams I had, they were warning me to stay away from you, I'm such an idiot!" You were loosing your mind, unable to calm down as jimin approaches you again, but this time....

(stab)
"You did this didn't you? (crying)"

*drip
*drip
*drip.....

The blood's droplets plop against the floor one by one as Jimin stares at you in utter shock and disbelief, slowly looking down at his lower half. 

(you hyperventilating)
Your eyes became more shaky, with your cold temped hands and feet. "If only you weren't in our lives, yoongi would still be here" You were speaking nonsense at this point as you look up at jimin from pure anxiety, while pulling out the knife in your hand. The same knife you won at the arcade today as you decide to kill him on the spot without mercy....without any proper thinking.

"that act today......at what point was it not fake" You cried.

I stabbed him repeatedly, over and over and over again until there was blood everywhere as he just stood and took it all. I was taking it all out on him, without thinking properly, I was in fact going insane with every strike I committed. "GO AWAY!!!!" You shout out your last words at him, and so he says...."I love you-" there was blood dripping from the corner of his mouth along with his sincere smile at you. looing at me with such kindness and love.

You immediately stopped, "y-your lying" not wanting to believe what he had just said because of the utter shame and guilt, as you slowly raise your head to witness him  looking at you with the softest gaze he has ever given you. "don't be sad-" his final words....

And that's when.....
Things began to fall apart, as my vision starts to get blurry with tears in my eyes.

.

.

o yeh.....he loved me.....how could I forget?

He wanted to marry me, he was after me? why am I remembering this? Why are things, all of a sudden coming back to me....as if it was just a dream and I'm about to wake up from a long nightmare. Yoongi? He.....he was there....with me....after so long...and jimin...he-

.

.

.

I slowly open my eyes from a big haze, with shaky pupils, staring at the pair of scissors that were stuck deep inside my stomach. The blood was leaking around my hands as I was holding the scissors. 

"(*Gasp!) aaa-" You soon realise what you had done, grunting in pain. Slowing coming to your senses "You failed...sadly" The old man looks at me with sadness, while finishing his last touches on my look alike doll. "Wait- how (*cough)" You start to cough blood. You weren't stabbing jimin,....but yourself .... was is it all an illusion?. "Help me...how did I? Why?" You seemed confused. "Sorry to rush your story" The man looks at you, with the doll finally completed in his hand, "I tried to make this as slowly as possible" He was pointing at his creation. "You were in that world of yours for the same time as me making this doll of you, it took about 50 min" He tried to explain that you were stuck in your own fantasy for 50 min, which was the time it took to make his doll. All that time you had spent with yoongi was nothing but minutes. 

That's when the blood that was leaking out soon turned into.....dust, It was like sand falling out of me. "W-what did you do?" You were out of your mind, because you had just witnessed that whole scenario that felt so real, but coming back to your real world, made you feel utter despair. "It was all fake? (crying)" but the tears wouldn't come out. 

"Yes,  you are now a doll" The old man answers, "There was a price to pay for your request, of course if you had passed the test you would still be alive. After all, it was discussed before you chose this option, all you wanted was to see yoongi again, and I took a part of your memory to start with, assuming the house you live in and gave you what you wanted....am I wrong?" The old man was correct, he did give you exactly what you wanted, everything.....the time I spent with yoongi was perfect....but I-...I ruined it." You were sad....so sad, causing cracks across your face. The pain was gone, because I couldn't feel such a thing, but my heart....it was hurting, so bad.

"Y-Yoongi was there.....he-" The man interrupts, "Yoongi is dead" his words made you feel even worst "What are you saying?" You saw him in the mirror before. "The dreams you had were real, not about jimin...but what you saw of yoongi. He did exactly that but in this world, sorry to let you know. That last part of story was exactly how he felt in this world through nothing but a mirror, because if you had not killed yourself, you would have found yoongi's hung body" He placed my figurine doll, made of clay at the edge of the table. "It is not long before you wither away-".

Yoongi hung himself, he couldn't bare the pain of seeing you sleeping with jimin. It came to a point where he did not hold back, and he did it when you were in your illusion. The dream about him was true, it was my real conscious telling me something had gone wrong, mixed with the misunderstanding of jimin I had which made the dream something it wasn't....and so I ended up killing myself....as well hating on jimin....and consumed by fear.

.

.

.

"I got to see him again (crying) he was there, we touched and I got to do so much with him  (emotional) I'm so sad....I feel-" tears starts to roll down your cheeks, "Even if it was fake, I have so many regrets,...he's gone now....again-" Your head was hanging low, not having the energy to speak anymore.

"A-and Jimin-......he (crying) no I-" You covered your eyes, "I could never kill him! Why did I do that! I hurt him...he-he was so sad, and he cared for me so much" You were crying like a baby, "You were overwhelmed by the dark, your memories were fading away because that was just an illusion, everything would haze away at some point. Nothing was real. It was just a part of your imagination-" He pauses, "But...look up high kid, there is always hope" He smiled softly, as he says his final goodbyes. 

I was such a mess, crying as I looked back....

Jimin....I'm sorry...I hope you have a wonderful life. You deserve someone better- 

If I could just caress your face right now and tell you how much I loved you.

You give out your last smile before falling into dust.

.

.

.

The old man stands up, collecting every spec of dust, as he looks at the yoongi doll he had made. "I hope you guys the best of luck (chuckle) yoongi....you finally found your family, haven't you."

.

.

.

[1 year later]

*bell jingles

The bell on top of the door jingles as jimin steps in. It was freezing cold outside, filled with snow as he shivers his way into the antique shop. "dolls-" He looks around, finding the old man sitting on his chair carving more dolls. "Hello sir can I help you?" The old man speaks to him. "Umm- not its ok-" Jimin catches his eyes staring at a pair of two clay dolls that reminded him of you and yoongi.

Jimin's pov:

It looks so much like them (sad)

.

.

He smiled , "I'll take these thank you" He places the dolls at the table for purchase. "Have a nice day" The old man knew, as he smiled back at him.

.

.

.

jimin was having his morning coffee at his porch balcony. "You good?" Jin comes out all fresh standing besides him, as they take in the fresh air. "Yeh I'm fine, (heh) so she took the offer huh" Jimin sips more coffee. "what are you gonna do now?" He was concerned, since they had become friends over the past year. "Live with you(chuckle) I'm ok" He stops smiling, "She can stop being miserable now, I'm happy (sad)" He looks down. "You don't look happy" Jin pats his back, "lets go inside its cold for you" they both make their way inside living a normal life, as jimin glimpses at the dolls that were holding hands.

jimin pov:

A year ago, I got a letter after being worried sick about her where-about. Jin had explained everything, and the letter was the proof. She left me-

I loved her so much-

.

.

.

A foggy mist that was slowly clearing out as I saw a familiar figure in the distance. He looked at me desperately, opening his arms wide as possible with tears in eyes. "Yoongi!" You ran, without taking a single breath, as you fall right into his warm, welcoming arms. I could realise his cold, yet lively gaze, filled with love. "I missed you so much" He happily chuckles, caressing your face. It was the real yoongi....the yoongi I knew. "I missed you too (teary)" you finally met him again, and this time... he was never going to leave my side ever again. 

.

.

.

Because were were not alive anymore, but free.

.

.

.

THE END 

.

.

I know i forgot so much of the stuff i wanted to add in the story imma cry, because i dont remember waaaaa, like the detailed writing i forgot im sorry and sorry for the late ass update, thiis was a long bloody chapter. TwT hope you enjoyed, its kind of a bittersweet ending, because they deaddd, but honestly because I was delaying the story so much, I had forgotten so many scenes and dialogues. So upsetting TwT and thanks for reading this, it means alot writing stuff for you guys. 0w0 I may release better stories after this ,cause there are so many dam  drafts that are so interesting. Have good day guys (heart), and forgive mistakes in this whole story if i made any.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 16.3K 41
"You know, you are more of a freak than I thought." "I didn't know I am like that either. Guess I have to blame you for this." "Believe me babygirl t...
17.8K 1.6K 21
A boy had gone missing years ago. One day Yoongi goes to explore things he wasnt allowed to visit, abandoned places, when he finds a odd device, he...
384 37 17
"How The 7 Have Fallen" Book 3 Yoongi's story. He can't believe you're here. He fights against a conflict that no one sees. He hates you, can't sta...
11.4K 711 91
"What are you, a ghost that haunts the girl's bathroom or something?" He burst out laughing. It was a unique laugh, nearly contagious. Unfortunately...