Down in the Valley Baby

By Kbreezyyz

A story about the continuation of our favorite show Pvalley pynk posse! This is just fiction and I do not own... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 27

226 8 35
By Kbreezyyz

Big Murda's POV

When me and Cliff came in last night she was so upset. She just don't want me to get hurt I guess but I ain't worried bout all dat. This nigga Maine really had the nerve to come to my shawty establishment and play in my face. This shit gotta get delt wit but I gotta make sure Cliff good first, she my first priority.

"Ooo Godfrey cut all that out!" Here come Granmuva and her Uganda man coming down the stairs, what he saying that got her cracking up this much?

"Morning Lil Murda..."

"Good morning Granmuva...Uganda..." I said nodding my head at him. This nigga really be acting weird, I thought him and his friends would be gone by now...they still linger around the club too.

"Morning"

"Awe heyell, Godfrey can you go get my blunt from upstairs?"

"Sure my dear."

"Heeheehee, okay Na that his ass up the stairs..."

"Granmuva?! How you gon talk bout the man like that while he walking away?" I asked her laughing.

"Baby, one day you gon understand that...I TALK HOW I WANNA TALK FOOL!"

She got me over here dying of laughter. Honestly I need it after yesterday...

"Na I came down here to check on you, you good baby?"

"Why wouldn't I be good Granmuva?" I asked getting up pulling her seat out for her. "Take my hand Granmuva, ya seat right here."

"Thank you baby. I know yesterday was alot fa ya'll." She said sitting down.

"It was..."

"Heyell, I felt like I was in a movie my damn self."

"What you said." I said sipping my tea, Cliff got me on this shit. I ain't complaining though cause the shit low key good. "You want sum tea Granmuva?"

"Naw, I thank I got all the tea I needed yesterday."

"Granmuva, you crazy as heyell." I told her laughing.

"Anyway baby, I just wanted to see how you was doing, and tell you..."

"Tell me what?"

"I'm glad you in Clifford's life."

"Awe me too Granmuva."

"Not just because the way y'all love each other but the way you stand up for her and watch out for her. Make sure you keep watching."

"Keep watching?" What she mean by that?

"Erryone around ain't framily...."

What?!

"Oh Godfrey you brought my blunt thank you." She said getting up to hug him as he guided her over to the sofa.

I wonder what she mean when she say errybody ain't framily, what she see that we don't? I decided to go upstairs and check on Cliff cause she ain't said much since yesterday.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* I knocked on the inside of the door and here Shawty is lying in bed scrolling on Instagram.

"Thought you was sleep..."

"Naw, I couldn't sleep."

"And why's that?" I asked walking fully in the room to lay behind her. I put my head on her shoulder and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Cliff...?"

"Marques I can't sleep! After errythang that popped off yesterday I'm surprised you did!"

"Shawty, you can't let that shit get to you."

"Well I ain't like you! I can't go off on bitches one day and act perfectly normal the next day like shit never happened! Specially when them bitches had the audacity to come up to my club! Them bitches clearly ain't fazed!"

"So you tryna faze bitches na?"

"No Lamarques but them bitches should respect me. I let them come up in my club when they had nowhure else to go. I let them stay there when all the others gurls started whispering bout what was going on. I missed all the signs and now errytime I go up in there I'm looking over my shoulder."

"Cliff, would any of them gurls that's there now betray you?"

"No, but you never know!"

"After all you don done for all of em I don't think they would disrespect you like that."

"Yeah...I hope not."

"Shawty?! How bout we go get that dog you wanted?"

"Lamarques I preciate the gesture but I'm not up for jokes today..."

"Shawty I ain joking."

"Lamarques?! You serious?!"

"Yeah I'm serious. Get dressed and meet me downstairs." I know Cliff needa break from all this shit and Ion like seeing her down like this so I looked up the pet store manager number in my phone and called. After she got dressed we took her car and headed there, lil do she know her surprise gon be waiting at the door for her...

"Alright we here."

"Ooo my gosh I'm so excited, my nigga really gon buy me a dog!" She said slapping the side of my arm. Soon as we walked to the door her jaw dropped. "Marques...Marques this the same dog from the other day..."

"Yup."

"The one that I wanted. I ain think she would still be here cute as she is." she said running her fingers through the dogs hair.

"She's all yours." The manager said handing her the dog.

"Wait?! Marques is this real? You already paid for her and errythang?!"

"I paid for her and errythang!"

"Ooo I could kiss you right na!"

"So why don't you?"

She pressed her lips on mine and gave me the longest kiss, heyell if I would have known I would get kisses like this I woulda got her this dog a long time ago.

"You know whatchu gon name her?" The manager asked, I looked over at Cliff and she had this big ass smile on her face.

She made me drive back and the whole drive home she kept talking to the dog. "I'm beginning to thank you love that dog more than me, don't make me jealous na."

"Awe Murda boy, you know no one could ever take yo spot, not even if they this cute... Ain't that right baby gurl?" She said holding the dogs face up to hers.  "Take a picture wit mommy..."

"Aht Aht, shawty put her down and give me a kiss."

"Murda boy, I'll give you a kiss when we get home."

"Shawty you breaking my heart."

"Alright shit!" She put the dog down and started pulling my face close to hers for a kiss.

"Umhum, Na you know who finna get all the love." I said looking over at the dog cause this ain't that! "C'mon Cliff..."

"What Lamarques...?"

"Get in this picture wit ya boy." I said pulling out my phone, "Pose shawty..." and we all took the picture.

"Make sure you post that to yo gram!"

"My gram huh?" I asked her laughing.

"Yeah, #️⃣ Wifey..."

"Shawty you stay doing the most but alright I gotchu."

We finally made it back and I know Granmuva gon hit the roof when we tell her this shit. Cliff barged in the house screaming "GRANMUVA! GRANMUVA! I got someone I want you to meet."

"Clifford why in the heyell is you doing all that screaming? Sides who in the heyell you want me to meet?" She asked stumbling in the room. Cliff took her hand and placed it on her new puppy. "Clifford I just know the heyell you didn't!"

"Not me Granmuva, Lamarques got Two step fa me..."

"Two step?! Nigga you really got her a dog?!"

"Yeah Granmuva, I thought it would cheer her up."

"Ummm, lemme hold her then."

"Ooo, seee I knew you liked dogs!" Clifford said twirling her finger in her face.

"You know this lil angel ain't gon fix ya problems don't you?"

"Ooop Granmuva!" She said tryna take the puppy out her hands.

"Nigga, give me a few minutes wit my baby..."

"Na she think Two Step her baby."

"Hey you wanted the dog." I said shrugging my shoulders at her.

*INCOMING CALL FROM WODDY 🥷🏾...*

Finally this nigga hitting me back.

"Aye Woddy what's good? I been calling since yesterday. These promoters been blowing up my shit mane! I need my manager to be answering the phone!"

"Aye Murda I'm glad to hear it, and I'm sorry I ain't been answering the phone my dude I been..."

"You been what?"

"Murda I just needa crash at the traphouse for a few days."

"What? Woddy where this coming from?"

"The key still in the same spot?"

"Yeah my nigga! Everythang good?"

"Yeah Lamarques everythang good, thanks again mane!"

*CALL ENDS*

He know he ain't have to rush off the phone like that! Why would he be leaving Keyshawn and the kids? What happened? Imma be there for my nigga anytime anywhere, but why he wanna stay at the trap? I gotta go check on a nigga.

"Aye ya'll Imma step out fa a bit."

"Alright, hurry back na." Cliff said waving me off.

I made it over to the traphouse and I already seen Woddy car parked outside so he must've already been inside. I knocked on the door, but he ain't open it so I just let myself in and to my surprise he was just sitting on the couch.

"Nigga I know you heard me knocking fool. What's up wit you?" I asked him.

"Nun nigga, don't you see me rolling this blunt? I'm bout to smoke."

"Woddy, you came over here to smoke mane or you came over here cause sum else? How long you been here anyway? Since we got off the phone?" When I asked he started to look upset but then he got real silent and grabbed his lighter for his blunt.

"..."

"Nigga you been here for a while na ain't you?"

"I ain in the mood for talking right na Lamarques" Nigga kept looking at his phone. Sum was off.

"Woddy, what don happend mane? Why you leave Keyshawn?" Part of me had a feeling I knew why.

"Listen mane, Ion really feel like discussing it just know me and shawty, we ain...we ain...in the best spot right na".

"Woddy mane... I'm...sorry."

"Listen thanks for letting me stay here, but you can gon head and slide my dude."

"Woddy! Don't be talking to a nigga like that! Listen I know you in ya feelings and shit so Imma let you have that, but just know you gotta face this shit sooner or later, don't get all fucked up over sum you don't even know nun about. Find out the whole story first." I told him walking out the door. I ain know what happened between Woddy and Keyshawn but I know Woddy and he quick to jumping to conclusions, even though most of the time he's right there's a chance he could be wrong bout all of this.

Roulette's POV

"Damn where this bitch at? Imma just text her bout this shit!"

"Roulette you thank that's a good idea she may just need sum time..."

"Duffy? What make you thank that?"

"When you left the soak down yesterday I stopped by to give Big L his drop off and he told me errythang".

Damn this nigga can't hold water fa shit!

"What I'm saying is lil mama maybe she need time."

"What did Big L tell you?" I needed to know if he knew everythang and by everythang I mean all that we doing cause that's the whole reason we ain welcome back to the club.

"All he told me was that when Whisper spotted ole gurl she beat the bricks off her."

"Ohh".

"So just let her have this time okay? I'm sure she gon come through tonight."

"Yeah okay."

"Now come here." He said pulling my waist close to him.

"Duffyyyy..." I said smiling as he kissed my lips. He picked me up and took me over to the room. Still kissing me he took off my tank top. He moved his face back from my lips and started kissing my chest. "Ahhh." I looked down at his eyes while he started licking my breast, his tongue went around in circles on my nipples. He sucked both of them and then came up for another kiss.

"Lay back lil mama..." and I did what he said. He kissed my chest again then made his way down to my stomach...

"Duffyyy..." I whispered looking down at him. He grabbed my breast wit his left hand then pulled my panties to the side wit the other. "Fuccckkk...." I moaned as he started licking my clit. "Dufffy keep going..." he slapped the back of my ass and pulled me down closer to his lips. "You thank I'm going sumwhure?" I asked looking down smiling at him.

"You couldn't run if you tried Rou..." he said smiling back at me as he kept eating me till I finally came.

"Fuckkkk..." I moaned then he came back up and kissed my lips. "Fuck me Duffy..." after I asked him to he put me against the wall and put my wrist up against it.

"Ummm, don't let go of my hands lil mama" as he moaned kissing me down my neck he intertwined his fingers with mine. He sho'll know how to take my mind off shit.

Maine's POV

My shooters stopped by here early this morning to sit wit a nigga. This goofy christmas tree color wearing ass nigga really thought he could step to me yesterday. I knew he wasn't gon do shit, specially wit his nigga behind him, bitch ass nigga.

"Maine what the fuck was that shit yesterday?" Quan asked me taking my blunt out my hand.

"Nigga, don't be grabbing shit from me. I just stepped to lil nigga that's all."

"Stepping to him you gon start a war, we already don lost two of our shooters already. He killed Pico's ass and someone else killed Darius. Heyell we still don't know who ended that niggas life!"

"Bet it was that nigga."

"Maine you think he got sum to do wit errythang! Listen all I'm saying is we gotta be careful bout this shit. We don't needa be making no mistakes."

"We ain gon be!" I told him.

"Well Maine I gotcha back bra!" Que said dabbing me up.

"Thanks lil nigga, atleast I know if your brother don't got my back you and everybody else do."

"Maine, you know I got ya back nigga, that's the only reason I'm telling you this shit!"

"Well Quan it sound like you being a bitch. Whatchu scared fa huh?"

"Nigga I ain't never been scared, I just ain stupid."

"Yeah whatever nigga!"

"Well we gonna slide, we'll catch up wit you later."

"Alright lemme walk y'all out."

I walked them out to the car and I seen Mercedes across the street.

"Aye Imma catch y'all later."

I went across the street to go fuck wit her.

"Whatchu want Maine?"

"Damn Cedes, why you always gotta attitude wit a nigga?"

"Really Maine? You gon act like you ain just drive off when I was tryna talk to you yesterday?! That shit was uncalled for!"

"I'm sorry bout that Cedes, but I told you that don't got nun to do wit you."

"When it comes to the people I care bout and you fucking wit them it got errythang to do wit me!"

"I thought you cared bout me too."

"I would care a lot more if yeen go round doing crazy shit Maine."

"Ummm."

"So is you gon stop?"

"Stop what?"

"Doing crazy shit."

"And if I did would it change anything?"

"Maine..."

"Would it change anything...?"I started walking closer to her close enough to where our chests were touching... I looked down at her folded arms and unfolded them so I could put her hands in mine. "Just say it Cedes."

"Maine Ion know whatchu want me to say..."

"Yo eyes telling me sum different..."I brought my face down to where I could whisper in her ear " Tell me what's on ya mind fa real." I still feel sum fa Cedes I ain even gon lie, but its seeming like shit can't ever happen."Well imma catch you later.." I said walking off her porch.

Patrice's POV

"Look at all these folk here Denise!"

"I know Mayor Bishop, seem like you really got through to these people."

"Let's count this money." I said smoking my vape pin passing her the tithes from tonight's service.

"Mayor Bishop!"

I know that ain't who I thank it is?! Up in my church! I said to myself turning around to see this annoying sight!

"What do I owe this pleasure Mr. Kyle? See you brought your lil minion wit you. Hello Andre, so sorry not sorry you ain't win, but look who you was going up against!"

"Hello Patrice, it's not hard for me to admit the better candidate won, I think it was all in God's plan truly considering the good work me and Corbin bout to do for this here city we call home."

"Nigga? Good work? Whatchu talm bout?"

"We talking bout this." Corbin said handing me a piece of paper.

"And just what is this posed to mean to me?" I asked side eyeing the both of them real hard.

"What that means is Andre here helped me put a restraining order on you Mayor Bishop. That means if you even thank about crossing my property line again you and yo lil army of soldiers or whatever these people are to you, gon regret it."

"Uhum. Nigga, don't you know I'm the Mayor of this city?"

"Oh yeah, I know that's why if you do cross that property line yo status as Mayor of this city we love will be in question, and it will be in question because you blocking this city's future, in generational wealth that is. Yo lil stunt already got folk talking, I wonder if they asking themselves whether or not you truly want what's best for this here city we call home. Maybe even thanking they made the wrong choice voting you in...You fucked wit the wrong one if you thought you would try and run me. We consulted wit the council and they agree. Seem like you got troubled waters to worry bout in your own Mayoral office. So you have a nice night Mayor Woodbine..."

"Corbin Kyle!"

"Yes Pastor?"

"If you thank this lil piece of paper gon stop the plans I have fa my city you sadly mistaken, you and yo lil minion. This ain't over till I say it's over mafucka' and I will be seeing y'all!"

"Glory to God!"

Big L's POV

"Big L come to this bar for a minute!"

"Monroe whatchu need me to come over there fa?! The club boutta open!"

"Cause we running outta liquor Big L.. Listen how much money did we bring in this month?"

"Well wit the soak down yesterday we brought in a couple stacks, Clifford approved of course."

"Well even though the stacks were approved by my good sis do she know we still barely making it? We couldn't afford our shipment for next month, what we brought in yesterday is for utilities. Na we got enough to last the rest of the week and next week but we gotta tell Clifford what's going on!"

Damn I knew she was gon bring this shit up. That's the only reason we had the soak down yesterday cause we still tryna catch up wit our payments. We robbing Peter to pay Paul.

"I don't wanna worry her wit this shit Big L, we posed to be holding it down when she not here but Imma have to text her bout this." She said pulling out her phone.

"Yeen gotta text her Monroe..." I said putting her phone down.

"Then what we gon do Big L?"

"Don't worry bout it, Imma handle it..." I said turning around to walk away. Damn I can't deal wit this shit so I just walked out back to smoke before we gotta open this club. Without Clifford being here most nights this club barely getting by. I got my own shit I gotta deal wit. Fuck and these Africans still here mane.

*Indistinct chatter*

"Aye what y'all doing round here still? Thank y'all for all the help getting this bitch back up to code but we can take it from here" I told them getting up from the bench.

"Aye me no speak that english." One of em said.

"Well where is Uganda? You know the one in charge?!" I'm bout tired of this shit, I raised my arms in the air wit my cane while I waited for an answer and they just started laughing. Lemme get back in this office and call Duffy ass. Soon as I got back in here I dialed his number and shorty after he rolled up on a nigga.

"Aye Big L, what's up mane?!"

"Duffy I need yo help."

"Help?"

"Yeah mane, I need to make sum more bread."

"You moving my shit ain't you? You tryna move more?"

"Listen, just for a while cause we in a lil rut wit the club."

"Uncle Clifford know bout what you tryna do Big L? Yeen planning on moving the shit through here are you? You told me yeen wanna do that shit."

I ain't know what to say. I ain't really thought that far ahead yet.

"Naw! Imma move the shit on my own, Imma just use sum of my profit for the club fa the time being."

"You a good one Big L." He said passing me the drugs and a lil extra.

"Yeah, I can't let Clifford be worrying bout this shit. Imma handle this for her, she always been there fa me."

"Alright Big L, run it then. Imma be back fa my cut and when I come back Imma bring yo next load."

"Alright mane see you later." I said dabbing him up and he walked up out the office. This shit gon be hard to hide from Clifford but I gotta do it. I walked back out to the main floor and started opening this bitch.

Dianna's POV

*INCOMING CALL FROM CEDES😍❤️...*

Uhhh...

*DECLINE*

While I was walking back to the locker room I didn't know what I was walking into. These bitches in here loud as heyell!

"Gurrllll I ain thank Whisper had it in her."

"Hanging wit Roulette will do that to you." Brazil said looking all mad and shit.

"Bitch you just mad cause she whipped yo ass." Extra Extra said laughing all hard.

"Whipped her ass?" I asked laughing picking out my floss for the night.

"Yeah, few months back Brazil was talking shit and Roulette got in that ass."

"She caught me off guard."

"Ummhumm."

"What happened yesterday anyway?"

"Gurl you was in the bathroom so you missed the shit but when I tell you Whisper got in the new gurls ass..."

"Enough, don't y'all got money to make? The niggas is waiting!" Monroe said interrupting us she looked annoyed.

I walked over to her and asked "What's wrong?"

"Dianna gurl I just feel bad fa my good sis that's all. Seem like errytime it seem like this club getting back on track sum shit go down."

"Yeah I been noticing that." I said rubbing her back.

"Hey y'all" a voice said interrupting us from a distance.

"Hey..." Monroe said "Lemme get out to this floor and make sure these bitches in they places fa Uncle Clifford get here.

"You must be new..." I said looking at her.

"Yeah, I'm sure you seen me yesterday, I'm Isis."

"Hey Isis, a lil word of advice...don't let these gurls see you down, come, dance and go okay." I told her smiling. She look real sad over this shit.

"I know they already talm bout me ain they?"

"Gurl yes! Apparently you made quite the impression, but don't pay em' no mind, most of em just bark anyway. Na imma go".

"See you." She said and I walked outta the locker room. I'm glad I'm not in this shit. I looked down at my phone and Cedes was texting me. "Fuck I can't deal wit this shit right now!"

"Hey, errythang good Dianna gurl?"

"Hey Uncle Clifford...ahh errythang good. Why?"

"Just asking cause you look upset." She said rubbing my back, I feel like she harmless but after what I heard the other night I don't know what anyone's capable of round here. I couldn't help but look at her funny, but I had to remind myself to fix my face. She can't know I know bout her conversation wit Cedes.

"Thanks, I'm okay though..."

"Okay..."

"Imma go hit that floor..." I said slowly walking away from her.

*INCOMING CALL FROM B💞...*

If it's not one thing it's a fucking nother! Don't she know I'm at work!

"Big Bone?! What the fuck I'm at work!"

"How the fuck you know bout me working at the Pynk!"

"Big Bone...?"

"Who the fuck told you I used to work at the Pynk!"

"First of all, calm down ya tone!"

"Listen Dianna you was all up my ass the other day bout shit I been hiding from you but you literally been hiding shit from me. So Imma ask you again, who told you I used to work at the Pynk?!"

"Listen sis I gotta go."

"You know what!"

*ENDS CALL*

Shit, Ion know who she thank she is questioning me.

Cliff's POV

Damn Dianna was acting weird just then. Yesterday I could tell Cedes wanted to talk to her bout this shit and I'm tryna hold this water but Dianna ain't dumb. She gon figure this shit out and after that we both dead! FUCK! I can't thank bout this shit right na, it's opening time at the Pynk. Heyell after all the shit that's been going down here recently a bitch is not feeling being here no more. As I'm walking all up and through this club I'm looking around at errybody. These gurls, the customers, and I just don't know who got it out fa a bitch head and tryna split my wig chileee. Is the shit worth it? Will it ever stop?

"Whooo babyy, you sho'll looking good tonight"

There she was. Again. My momma staring back at me in the office mirror.

"Baby, you gotta stop letting this shit get the best of you. This here! This yours! No matter what them bitches do out there you the boss. Remember Mama's rule...the head bitch in charge gon stay running shit.. you just gotta want to bad enough... It's all in your hands!"

She right though. It's all in my hands.

"Ahhhh!" I let out a huge sigh as I walked up out the office. I started walking through the club, got to the entrance and seen a long line of niggas and bitches. Least my club always packed out honey.

"Keyshawn?! That's you gurl?" I asked walking my fine tail over to her, why she look so sad? "Where the kids? Wit Woddy? Hey what's wrong? You good?" I asked reaching out to hold her hand.

"The kids wit my sister nem, and Woddy... ahhh Uncle Clifford...I fucked up..."

"Keyshawn what don happend?" Before she could answer I lifted my head up to look out in the parking lot. "Hol up! I know that ain't who I thank that is in the distance! Diamond!?Diamond I can't believe you here... Where you been?" I asked as he walked up to us.

"Uncle Clifford Whatchu hitting me fa?"

"Cause yo ass been M.I.A! Where you been Diamond? You ran off wit that big booty bitch huh?"He just got real silent then he looked over at Keyshawn... what's that all about?

"Uncle Clifford you mind if I talk to Keyshawn real quick?"

"Ooop! I'll be on my way den! Gotta club to run anyway! Oh and before I forget, is you coming back to be security? Cause Big L swear he is but the nigga doing too much as it is already."

"I'll thank on that Uncle Clifford..."

"Well don't think too long."

Soon as I got to the entrance Big L ass started strutting over to me. "Ahhhhht here we go! Big L I already know what you gon say!" I said storming in the club from the entrance, I just wanted to forget yesterday ever happened.

"Clifford you don't even know what Imma say mane?"

"How come I don't?"

"Clifford..."

"Where the bitch that started all this shit anyway? I told you not to hire no new bitches without my mufuckin' permission!"

"Get them nails out my face Clifford, anyway follow me she back here mane." He said pointing his cane towards the locker room and we both started walking back there.

"Fuck! I thought I got rid of this shit!"

"Rid of what?" I asked strutting my fine self in the locker room, the HBIC is here na bitches!

"Oh I'm sorry, uhh you must be the lady in charge, I'm Isis!"

"Hummm..." looking this gurl up and down she got the look. "Big L?"

"Yeah boss?"

"I see why you hired her."

"I told you I know what the fuck I'm doing!"

"Aht! Don't thank I don forgave yo ass for this shit, I just said I see why you hired her. Na Isis, I don heard that you know yo way round the pole?"

"I do."

"She did her thang the other night mane!"

"Hummm, I'm sure the gurls don told you bout all my rules already but lemme reiterate them fa ya." I started telling her all my rules and gurl you know it's a lot but she was gon sit down and hear erry last one of em if she wanna stay up in this Pynk castle. "You got that?" I asked looking her up and down.

"Yeah I thank I do."

"Good, you gotta pretty mug..." I said holding her face in the palm of my hands.

"I do?"

I snapped my fingers in her face and said "You do gurl, long as you abide by my rules we ain gon have no problems."

"Fa sure."

"Na go on out to that floor, money don't grow on trees na." I said pointing my finger to the exit of the locker room.

"See Clifford, she gon make us some money."

"You just watch her Big L, and go watch that chicken Ion need no nother fire we already got enough going on!"

Big Murda's POV

I was pulling up to the club late tonight cause I was at the studio spiting wit Dequan. Woddy ain't even wanna come mane. What can have him acting like this? That shit between him and Keyshawn fucking wit his head and I knew it would. Fuck we can't have this shit mane...

I parked my car in front of the club and Keyshawn was here... she was taking to you know who and all of a sudden Woddy staying over at the traphouse started making sense.What the fuck was I seeing right now? I ain know what to think, but it all started making sense. Heyell a nigga would be mad too if Cliff ever had another nigga all over her. What the fuck is she doing?

I started walking over to the entrance of the club, but I couldn't stop myself from bumping into this Drake looking ass nigga...

Keyshawn's POV

I was just stuck. I didn't know what to do or say. These past few weeks my life don took a turn, so my emotions...Heyell I don't know what I'm feeling....

"Diamond.... Listen I just wanna thank you fa everythang. You always been round when I needed you and I appreciate that....."

"Awe ain no problem" he said smiling.

"Damn nigga watch where the fuck you standing".

"Lil Murda...you here..."

"Ummhumm."

"Aye mane you better watch who you talking to fa I break ya fucking mouth nigga, cheep ass grill"

"Diamond...."

"Keyshawn when you done entraining ole boy let me know cause me and you gotta talk! Drake looking ass nigga!" I understand why he mad, but Drake? Really my nigga?!

"Ahhh." I sighed while looking at Murda walk in the club, I know he gon grill me.

"I see ole boy got an issue wit me."

"Naw, Diamond I'm sure it's not like that..."

"Then what's it like?"

"Listen Diamond I just wanna talk to you right na."

"I'm sorry, go head Keyshawn."

"The last time I saw you.... I wasn't sure you wanted no parts of me...." I told him. "But when I called you I...I..."

"You ain't gotta explain Keyshawn. I wanted to be there for you, I'm just sorry I never made it. You see....." he was saying before he was rudely interrupted.

"Diamond!" The voice said walking up to us... "Hey, you cumming?" She said brushing his arm with her fingers.

It was Big Bone! And it seem like they well acquainted, guess that's why she tried to step to me the last time I saw her.

"Imma go ahead and head inside" I told him walking away, he looked like he was boutta be busy.

I made it in the club and before I could find Uncle Clifford to finish telling her what happened all I saw was Lil Murda mean mugging me sum serious....

I decided to walk over to him and explain.

"Lil Murda... I..."

"Keyshawn. I told you, you had to be careful. What the fuck don happened?" He asked me. He looked real disappointed.

I started to get teary eyed. "Lil Murda, I don't know what happened. Shit! It all happened so fast. I ain mean to...."

"Listen Key. I know you got a good heart, that's why I know you gon do the right thing".

"Whatchu mean" I asked him looking at him confused.

"Keyshawn. You needa let Woddy go. If you ain ready for this shit just tell him. He a real nigga so...heyell Ion thank the nigga ever gon understand this shit, if it was me I wouldn't wanna understand it. That's why you gotta fix this" he said hugging me.

I know he right about having to fix it but I don't wanna let Woddy go. I just don't know what to do when it comes to Diamond. There's a lot of history there.

"Where is he? Woddy..." I asked him I ain know why I thought he would tell me.

"Keyshawn just give him time. You just figure out what you gon do first. Just know I'm here for you." He said kissing my cheek walking away. What I'm gon do?

Mercedes POV

Damn D really ain gon respond to nun of my texts? She must be still in her feelings bout Maine or sum shit. After he came round today the old feelings I had started coming back up. Fuck! And wit Dianna involved wit this gang it ain making shit no easier. Hol up....

*TURNS TV NEWS STATION VOLUME UP*

"Now that I got all y'all here with me, It's time to do what was intended."

"Mama, Patrice on the news again huh?"

"It's seeming that way T..."

"Well let's hear what she gotta say." T said grabbing the remote going to sit over on the couch so I went and sat next to her.

"This is a cry. Sons and Daughters of Chucalissa, we can no longer bear this inherent hypocrisy"

"She doing what I think she doing?"

"Ion know T..."

"We here to be heard! And we Damn sure gonna be heard! I don't care what them niggas on the council say or them niggas over at the church got to say this my city and Imma let my voice be heard."

"Oooo shit!"

"TERRICKA!"

"What? Sorry mama..."

"We gon protest this damn casino and any and everythang else that don't belong in this here town we call home. And we don't give a damn what anybody gotta say bout it!"

"Any and errythang? What that mean?"

"Ion know T..."

"I thought she was just tryna take down the Casino...you don't think!"

"Nawl, Ion thank she gon do that."

"Momma I thank you better go down there, Uncle Clifford needa know what's coming..."

Woddy's POV

I still ain know what to do bout all this shit. A nigga ain know what he was feeling. I should have never let it happen in the first place. I started rolling my blunt when Lamarques came barging through the door...

"A nigga gon have to change the locks the way you keep rolling up in here" I told him.

"Nigga this still my house!" He said looking at me crazy. "Woddy you needs to get up off this couch and do sum".

I ain say shit. I just lit my blunt. To be honest it's all too much, and my phone started ringing.

*INCOMING CALL FROM KEY🔑😍...*

I just looked down at my phone just staring at it. I ain know whether to pick up or not so I just threw it in on the couch.

"Nigga, you gon have to talk to her sooner or later. Shit I did..." he said looking at the phone.

"Whatchu mean you talked to her Lamarques?...You gotta start minding yo business mane" I told him.

"Don't be getting all grouchy na Woddy. You know you wanna talk to her. So just call her mane. Don't let cha head be thanking the worst. Na I gotta get back to the club to Cliff but Imma catch you later." he said walking out the door.

*INCOMING TEXT FROM KEY🔑😍...*

Key🔑😍: Woddy, I just wanna talk. When you left I wanted to talk, but I understand why you did whatchu did. Are you atleast safe?

*EXITS TEXT MESSAGES*

I am thinking the worst, but what I'm 'posed to think?

Whisper's POV

I can't believe this bitch is here cause Rod ass here. He shoulda just stayed where he was if he was gon bring trouble back around me. I usually don't loose my temper like that but this woman literally preyed on my man in front of my face. Before I came out here I used to work at a club in Atlanta called club Volcano. Yeah I was a dancer but Rod respected that shit, he ain never feel no type of way about it. That's where we met he was security for the club. When that bitch started working there I could feel she had eyes for him but I just knew he would never do sum shit like that to me. Guess I was wrong.

*INCOMING CALL FROM ROULETTE🤗❤️...*

I just stared at the phone cause I didn't wanna answer it. I don't wanna stop my sis from making bank but I can't work wit or around ole girl, specially since she don came back for my man. She can have him fa real.

*TEXT MESSAGES*

Roulette🤗❤️: Listen Whisper, I figured you may not wanna talk but I just wanted to let you know about tonight's lil spades tournament me and Toy set up, please come.

This gurl sending me pictures now? Atleast the poster cute.

Shortly after she texted me it started getting closer and closer to the time of the spades tournament. I decided to go, as long as ole gurl not there I should be good. Soon as I walked inside the storage unit it was lit.

"Damn it's live in here already!" I said walking through the room. Folks rolling in deep tonight.

"Hey babbyyy! You up next?!" One of the guys said as I brushed by him to hit the stage. It's money all in this storage unit!

"Yeah baby you'll see me up there soon."

"Ummm you fine, can I get a dance later?"

"I'll see baby boy." I told him running my fingers down his back, when I looked in front of me I seen my best friend. I been dodging her calls and texts but wit good reason, I got this funny feeling she ain gon tell ole gurl to stop running wit us, if she don't Ion know what my next move is.

"WHISPER?! YOU HERE GURL!" She said rushing over to hug me.

"Roulette I only came cause I need sum money, specially wit my regular skipping out on me tonight."

"Whisper...?"

"Did you handle it?" That's the only question I had on my mind after yesterday. This bitch already don took errythang from me she ain boutta take this too.

"Whisper I told youuu I was gon handle it."

"Listen, I love you and I don't wanna fuck wit yo bag but I can't run wit her!" I could tell by her eyes she ain't handle it.

"..."

"Listen Roulette..." I said reaching out for her hand "I love you gurl and Imma let you make ya own choices just know what my choice is. Na imma hit this floor." I started walking away.

"Roulette whatchu gon do?"

"Ion know Toy, Ion know."

After I got on the stage I started doing my thing. Looking out at this crowd all I see is dollar signs. "You gotta be fucking kidding me!" I said getting off the stage. "Universe must not be on my side this week! Rod what the fuck you doing here?!" I asked storming over to him. "You following me or sum?"

"While I'm out here I need a job Whisper."

"No one told you to come out here..." I tried to say under my breath but his ass heard me.

"Whisper don't be like that."

"How you find out bout this job tonight anyway?"

"It's all over the gram Whisper."

"Um."

"I even got another job lined up next week." He look happy bout that shit, maybe he really do wanna be here...

"What kinda other job...?"

"Sum club not too far from here I suppose..."

"Great! Just Great!"

"What's wrong now?!"

"Lemme guess, the clubs called the Pynk?!" I said folding my arms and rolling my eyes.

"Don't roll them pretty eyes back on me. And why you mad? You know it or sum?"

"You know what Rod!"

"What?"

"You know yo gurl out here looking for you anyway so this will be good for you."

"Hol up Whisper, Now you know you the only girl I got eyes for. Even the other night when I caught you wit that nigga!"

"I wish that was the case Rod, and I tried talking to you the other night while we was in the car but when you unlocked the door and acted like you couldn't hear me saying thank you it was clear yeen wanna talk to me!"

"Whisper! You were fucking another nigga!"

People was starting to stare at us but quite frankly I don't give a damn!

"Rod I fucked another man cause I could, cause last time I checked we ain't together! Unlike you, you fucked on that bitch while we was together or did you forget!"

"Naw...I ain't forget..."

"Exactly! You seem to think Imma fool."

"Whatchu talm bout?!" He asked stepping to me so I stepped to him.

"I'm talm bout that bitch following you here, you already know don't you?" I asked running my fingers across his neck, I looked at his chain and when I did I felt sum I ain't felt in a long time. It was getting harder for me to catch my breath. The room stopped circling for a minute while my skin touched his.

"Whisper you alright...?"

His eyes are so easy to get lost in sumtimes, not to mention his voice, but knowing that hoe is here for him...brought me back to reality.

"Hmmhmm seem like she ain't through wit you yet, but I am!"

"Whisper?!"

"Hope you enjoy the show baby boy." I said walking back out in the crowd, I knew his eyes was on me so I started walking over to the guy I seen when I first walked in here. "Hey baby, you ready for that dance?"

"You know I am."

Big Bone's POV

"Big Bone why you do that shit?"

"Do what Diamond?"

"You know what!"

"Ion...Ion know. Look like you wanna go after her though".

"Big Bone..."

"Imma go..."

"Why you wanna come down here tonight?"

"No reason."

"You looking at that woman on stage mad hard B, ain't that the same woman whose crib you had me pull up at a couple days ago?"

"Diamond? Don't you gotta go talk to that hoe you tryna save?"

"Sheesh!"

"Listen this my business go find ya own!"

"I'll mind my business when we don't have a target on our back, cause of you I'm in this mess so you needa start sharing what yo plan is."

"The targets not on yo back anymore..."

"It's not...?"

"Listen Diamond, after you escaped and brought me wit you I'm sure boss figured out yeen do that shit. He prolly tryna still find out who did."

"So he looking for you...? Big Bone...?"

"Listen, don't act like you care na, Imma go over here." I said pointing out to the crowd. I know my sister know sum, she been up in this club too long not to. She talm bout me being secretive when her ass doing the same thing. I looked back behind me at Diamond for one second and when my eyes made their way back to the stage Dianna was gone.

"Big Bone?! Hey gurl!"

Damn, now I gotta entertain these hoes. "Wassup gurl?" I said turning around wit the fakest smile ever.

"Gurl, where you been? Feel like I ain seent you in forever. Well since the Pynk party."

"Yeah I been around, just needed a break from all this shit that's all." Where the fuck did she go?!

"I bet Diamond had sum to do wit that. Ooo gurl he can get this any day!"

Is this bitch fa real? "Extra Extra you seen where the gurl went that was just on stage?"

"Who? Dianna? Yeah gurl she prolly just went back to the locker room to get ready for our next set."

"Good looking out." I said walking away from her.

"Nice seeing you gurl."

"Umhum."

"Ooop! Rude..."

I made my way back to the locker room and seen Dianna on her phone. I creeped up behind her to look at who she was texting and to my surprise "Dianna, how the fuck you know Mercedes?" I snatched the phone outta her hand pushing her back against the wall holding her up against it with my arm.

"Give me my PHONE!"

"So this why you been asking all these questions?"

Cliff's POV

Looking at these bitches on this pole tonight made me realize that... My momma was right. I can control all of this. Most of these girls here respect me but sum of em just tryna run me. I just hope I don got rid of the ones who was...

Keyshawn started walking over to me and I remembered we hadn't finished our conversation cause Diamond. This nigga finally wanna come back round here after running off with that big booty bitch but what he wanna talk to Keyshawn fa? I would think he would be pissed at her, after all she did pull a gun on his ass over that lil white nigga.

"Keyshawn, what Diamond wanna talk to you fa?"

"Uncle Clifford I don done it now..."

"Whatchu mean? Bitchhhhhh!!!!" It all started making sense. That night she pulled a gun on Diamond for beating Derricks ass. But why was he beating Derricks ass?... Aweee Shitttt!!! The way they was looking at each other out there I should've knew sum was up.

"Keyshawn!!! You and Diamond!!!!" Damn I was missing a lot. Shit!!!

"Uncle Clifford! Keep ya voice down! Me and Diamond...Nothing happened between us. But to be honest there's always been sum there. The last night I was here before I got locked up I kissed him and he walked away but that's all that happened. He's the first person I called when I got locked up. He was gonna kill Derrick for me but..."

Before she could finish I cut her off. "Keyshawn, you can't be worried about what could have been wit you and Diamond. From what I'm hearing that ship has sailed. Heyell you gotta think about Woddy".

"Uncle Clifford that's what I was coming to tell you. I fucked up. Woddy seen me and Diamond hugging while we was at the store and when we made it home he packed a bag and just left."

"Keyshawn, just hugging?" I asked her looking deep in her eyes. "Awe baby girl you don got yourself into some mess. I love you but you gotta fix this. If that nigga what you want you gotta go get him. Life is like cocaine it can be blown at any minute. Na either you want that fine butterscotch nigga or that fine chocolate drop but you gotta choose. Na I gotta club to run, you go find out what you wanna do. Just know Imma support you either way" I said giving her a hug walking back to the DJ booth, but while walking over there I seen an all too familiar face walking up in my Pynk Castle.

"Just what in the Sam heyell is you doing here Trice"? It was Patrice walking in with a group of goons. "And who in the heyell is all y'all? I asked them twirling my fingers around in they faces. Did they even pay to get in here? Imma get Big L's ass!

"Clifford Sayles, As your new Mayor I'm setting in place sum laws and ain't gon be no uncleanliness in my city. This is ya notice" She said handing me a piece of paper. It was a legal document stating that the Pynk was under advisement. That in 30 days there would be an inspection to see whether or not we was really essential.

"This is just sum bullshit" I hollered in her face.

"No this club is sum bullshit. You the reason that this town is so consumed with lust, you the reason all heyell is breaking loose, but imma put an end to that. Na you got 30 days to prove that y'all should be able to stay in my city. That means no exposed breast, and no alcoholic beverages can coexist. And if we find anything else illegal happening under this roof y'all gon be shut down" she said walking towards the exit.

"Ahhhhttt! Hoes!!!" I said as I tried to storm off before Big L caught me.

"Clifford what's wrong mane?"

"Where in the heyell was you at Big L?!"

"In the office..."

"Yo ass wasn't up in no office!"

"Clifford, I was just out back handling sum shit mane."

"You posed to be watching the do'! Trice walked up in here and gave me this shit!" I handed him the notice and his jaw dropped just like mine did a few minutes ago.

"What the fuck mane?!"

"I know!"

"She ain't get enough going over to the Kyle plantation a few days ago?"

"I guess not! Listen I need sum air!" I said snatching the paper out his hand. This heffa got me so hot. This shit can't go down like this.

Diamond's POV

"Aye wassup Big L?"

"Diamond? Mane that's you?"

"Yeah I seen who just had the nerve to just walk up in here mane. Errythang good?" I asked dabbing him up.

"Yeah, we in sum shit mane but sides all that where you been? We thought you got caught up or sum shit!"

Lil did he know I did.

"Awe naw.."

"So where you been?" He asked again. " You still wit ole gurl? I seen y'all walk up in here together."

"You seen Keyshawn?"

"Yeah she up in here. Why mane? Don't tell me you whipped over that one while you wit this one mane." He said looking shocked. I ain know what to say, he was right. "You high yellow niggas."

"You high yellow too ain't you?" I asked him laughing."I'll be back Big L".

"Alright mane."

"YA'LL READY?! I SAID ARE YOU READYYYYYY!!!! WE BOUT TO GET THAT DANCE FROM THE PYNK ALL STARS!!!" Here go DJ Neva Scared ass. It's good to be back.

There she go. "Hey Keyshawn I'm sorry we got cut off just then." I said walking up to her.

"Yeah it seem like you was boutta be occupied." She said looking down at her fingers twirling them in circles, it's so cute when she do that.

"Listen I wanna talk to you bout that night."

"Yeah...?"

"I was just shocked that's all. I ain know you felt the same way bout me the way I feel bout you. To be honest I was kinda in a situation wit someone else..."

"I kinda figured that...that's the gurl you talm bout? The one that interrupted us outside right?"

"Yeah...that's her..." I said taking a deep breath. "But besides all that I wanna say..."

"Diamond...I already know what you gon say."

"And what's that?"

"Listen..."

"This bout him?"

"Who, Derrick?" She asked laughing putting her face down. I inched closer to her and picked her face up with my hand so I could look into her eyes.

"Naw, not Derrick..." when I said that it's like she went somewhere else, she even backed away a lil. I know who I'm talking bout and so do she. I'm talm bout the man I seen her wit yesterday. I feel like I seen him round here before.

"Diamond..."

"Seem like this hard for you to talk about."

"It's not hard for me to talk about, it's just...I can't talk about that with you..."

"Hum?"

"You understand right?"

"Yeah I understand...but are we gonna talk about what we need to talk about?"

"And what's that?"

"You gon make me say it...?" I grabbed her hand and put it close to my chest.

"Diamond..."

"You can't talk bout that so let's talk about sum else..."

"Sum else like what...?"

"Us..." I brought my hand up to touch her face...She started closing her eyes as we leaned closer and closer in each others space.

"Keyshawn..."

*LOUD THUD OUT BACK* "Wait! Did you hear that?"

"Naw, what!"

Mercedes POV

"T imma step out real quick."

"You better, I hope you ain't missed her already."

"Lil gurl, what ya mouth."

"What? Sorry. I'll see you later mama."

"Be in bed fa I get back na."

"I will." She said as I walked out the door. I actually thought my momma was only gunning for this godtdamn Casino but I should've known she would try Uncle Clifford. This club can't get shut down, it's helped too many of us in this city!

I made it to the club and soon as I did I seen Uncle Clifford car. I walked inside and from the looks of it errythang seem normal.

"WHERE CLIFFORD MANE?"

"Ion know Big L, last time I seen her she was talking to the devil herself!"

"Yeah, I can't believe this shit mane."

"What ya'll talm bout?!" I asked running over to them.

"Hey, Mercedes I ain't thank I'd ever see yo face back up in here. How you been gurl?!" Big L asked hugging me.

"I been good, just came to see Uncle Clifford, y'all know where she at?"

"We was just looking for her." Monroe said babysitting one of her drinks.

"Did my...?"

"Fa you even ask yo momma rolled all up and through here tryna shut us down giving us a notice and shit!"

"Fuck!"

"What's good wit yo momma Mercedes?"

"Ion know y'all, is Dianna here tonight?"

"Yeah she should be in the locker room."

"Thanks y'all." I started walking back there and finally caught her, but she not the only one back here...Big Bone had Dianna hemmed up wit her arm against her chest.

"Give me my fucking phone Big Bone!"

"So this what you been doing?"

"B Ion know Whatchu talm bout!"

"How long you been talking to this bitch?!"

What the fuck she talm bout?

"Watch ya mouth!"

"I'll watch my mouth when you start telling the truth! What's going on with you two?"

"Listen B that's nun of ya business, don't you needa be worried bout ya so called man? Oh wait I forgot he ain't ya man!" She said shoving Big Bone out the way.

"Oh I'm worried about just what the fuck I needa be worried about! You can't be getting this close to these people, we don't know who actually killed the lieutenant Dianna!"

She looking for the killer?! What the fuck?! I started backing away from the locker room and started running towards the exit when I ran into a bunch of reporters outside the club and Patrice. It just goes from bad to worse!

Chucalissa News

"There she is Mayor Woodbine coming out the Pynk! Let's catch up with her! Ah Mayor Woodbine what brings you down here on this fine night? We know your plans for the Casino but do you also plan on bringing down this beloved Pynk?"

"Daffne as you know this Club shouldn't have even ever been in this beloved delta, it's a community Blythe and it's holding back all of the great things this city can really accomplish and be. It ain long for this world, na if you excuse me I have a city to run and a church to keep!".

"We can only imagine what that means. Anyway back to you bill."

Patrice's POV

"Thank y'all fa coming out here to support a sista, I can't tell y'all how much it means...."

*CLAP CLAP CLAP*

I turned around from my fellow strikers to see my daughter clapping her hands. "Cedes whatchu doing down here?"

"Awe Ma, I just came to see what you was up to, you know since you all over the news wit this shit."

"Mercedes I already know whatchu gon say and it had to be done..."

"Momma I really don't wanna hear that shit!"

"Mercedes what yo mouth!" I said walking up closer to her face "Na look I did what I had to do!"

"Naw, you did whatchu wanted to do! How long you don had it out fa Uncle Clifford huh?"

"Ion know Whatchu talm bout..."

"Oh you damn sure know what I'm talm bout! You came down here tryna mess thangs up for her cause you jealous!"

"Jealous?" I asked fixing my blouse Cedes got a lot of nerve out here "What I got to be jealous of that thang fa?"

"Cause she been here fa me, heyell fa half of Chucalissa and you know it! Helping these gurls that don't have nothing, don't have no support from they own damn momma's and daddy's. She supported us heyell she still do, and na you wanna fuck the one thing up in this town that makes it easier for us to come up out the mud. Hol up...you afraid."

"Afraid? Na you sound crazy Mercedes. What I got to be afraid fa?"

"You afraid the people in this town gon realize they made the wrong decision."

"Cedes I thank you should stop talking."

"Nawl! You gon hear this. Uncle Clifford got what it takes to take yo spot. That's why you mad."

"You sound crazy."

"After whatchu pulled over at that plantation...wait they got to you too. Watching the news earlier I knew sum was up, you having problems on both ends of the stick ain't you?"

"Listen Cedes, Ion wanna hear nomo of this it's done."

"You damn right! It's done and we done!"

"Mercedes...?"

"Nawl!" She said pulling her arm outta my hand.

"Mayor...Bishop...?"

"WHAT DENISE?!"

"We gotta get back to the office, Member we gotta talk to the council, you called the meeting."

"Then let's go den!" I said walking out this parking lot. I know Cedes mad but she gon have to get over this shit.

30 minutes earlier...

Big Murda's POV

I seen Cliff fast walking towards the back entrance of the club just crying so I ran up to her and caught her by the seats out back.

"What's wrong Cliff?" I asked wiping her tears away.

"Lamarques who watching Two Step if you here?!"

"Cliff you know Granmuva don fell in love wit her..."

"Tshhht."

"What's wrong Shawty?"

She just showed me a piece of paper and when I seen it I immediately got heated.

"What the fuck this mean Cliff?"

"Just what it say".

"Shawty everythang....."

*SWISH SWISH SWISH MOTORCYCLE'S AND CAR TIRES SLIDING ACROSS THE PAVEMENT*

"Marques what was that?!" Cliff said turning her head from side to side. We both heard the noises but we ain't see shit.

"Ion know shawty, hold up." I said pulling out my gun, "Step back Shawty..." I said pushing her softly out the way, sum don't seem right.

*SWISH SWISH SWISH MOTORCYCLE'S AND CAR TIRES SLIDING ACROSS THE PAVEMENT*

"AHHHH MARQUES!!!!" Fa I knew it it was bags over our heads.

"Nigga that's why you should keep ya head on a swivel!"

*SNAP SNAP SNAP*

"Who the fuck snapping they fingers in my face?"

"Oooo wakey wakey. Ahahaha!"

I started opening my eyes and didn't know what I was looking at, at first.

"Who...?"

"Lil nigga you know who this is..."

I opened my eyes a lil wider to be greeted by darkness. Then bright lights started shinning in my face. Then this bitch ass nigga started walking over towards me.

"You look surprised."

"Cliff...Cliff..."

"Aweee, still worried bout ya nigga when ya life's at state. Don't worry lil nigga, he in the next room."

"Imma...Imma kill...you..." I said barely keeping my eyes open realizing I was strapped to the seat I'm sitting in.

"Ahahaha, you gon kill me? Lil nigga you know where you at? You'll be lucky if you and ya nigga make it outta here alive."

"Fuck you...!" I said spitting out the blood from my mouth on his shoes.

"Please...Please just stop..."

"What...What was that?"

"Oh that? That right there is the bitch and moans of ya nigga, we taking care of em real nice in that there room."

"CLIFFF!!! CLIFFF!!!"

"That nigga ain't gon hear you over all the pain he feeling. Get comfortable lil nigga, y'all gon be here for a while."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186 18 12
So I'm planning to rewrite this story as I am unhappy with the way it turned out. The ending was rushed, it barely fits the description of a murder m...
68.1K 1.1K 21
I don't own any pics or music, just the story! Will contain mature content/smut๐Ÿ”žโ—๏ธ May contain triggers.
126K 3.5K 33
Nathan's life: school, work, secrets, and survival. Ryder's life: soccer, friends, awesomeness, and his mom's annoying attempts to set him up. Nathan...
212K 5K 38
I take requests but it will mostly be my own ideas that I'll potentially turning into full stories. Enjoy this sensual, black ass book of mine! INTEN...