Darth Vader x Highschool DXD

By Jp36346

Darth Vader, a name that striked fear in the enemy, very few survive the encounter with the fearsome Dark Lor... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 21

5.2K 117 42
By Jp36346

"Hm? What's this?"

Something soft and fur-like stroked his nose causing him to awake. He found a child with cat ears sitting top of him. The small girl beared a close resemblance to his mother, Shuri.

Girl: "Papa...I'm hungry..."

"Papa? W-what, who are you kid?"

Girl:"Uee...Uwah!!"

"Why are you crying!? Where's your mom and dad?"

"Papa, you made her cry..." Another child appeared but this one was a boy, closely resembling himself but without the cat ears.

"Again, I'm not your 'papa'. You must have me confused with someone else."

Boy:"You are our father though, you probably hit your head too hard last night. Mother said she'll be home soon so don't worry too much. I'll take Luna and feed her, c'mon."

Luna:"I don't want to go with you, Leo! I want papa!" The little girl latched onto her father refusing to go, all the while, still crying her little heart out.

???:"I'm home!" Another voice from the front door called out.

The little girl's ears perked up, quickly jumping off her father and heading straight to the voice. Leo and the man watched Luna's emotions do a roundabout.

"Who's that?"

Leo:"What? How could you forget mother?"

"Mother!? I'm married?"

Leo:"I don't know what happened to you, father but rest assured. Mother should know what's wrong with you. I'll go fetch her." Off the little boy went.

Akihito looked around his surroundings. Pictures of him and his old family next to pictures of his new family. This woman though, he's never met anyone that looked like her.

???:"Darling? What's wrong? The kids are telling me you've been acting funny."

Akihito spun around to find the most beautiful woman he's ever laid his eyes upon.

"I-I'm married to y-you?"

???:"Goodness, they weren't kidding. Sit down."

"I'm fine, I don't ne-."

???:"SIT!" She commanded. He did just as he was told. Whoever this woman was, she had no problem with ordering him around.

"I'm sorry but you'll have to refresh my memory. Who are you?"

???:"You must have hit your head hard to not be able you remember me. I'm your wife, K......"

"T-that's impossible. I doubt a woman such as yourself would marry me."

???:"Hah? What's that supposed to mean?"

"Meaning a woman as gorgeous as yourself got stuck with little old me."

???:"Oh~! If only you'd said so in the first place. You're sweet side is one of the many reasons I decided to marry you, silly."

"I'm sorry, just nothing makes sense right now."

???:"It's okay, if this is about 'him' then I'll understand."

"What? What do you mean by that?"

???:"I'm talking about ever since you've removed that monster from you, you've been having nightmares. I thought that's what was bothering you."

"You mean Vader?"

???:"Yes. I've w...ied f.. ou."

"Huh?"

"You ..... rid of hi.."

Her voice started getting distorted as well as everything around him. Another voice from beyond reached him, that being Akeno's.

"Nii-san..."

Akihito slowly opened his eyes to a beam of sun shine hit him. He was back in his room lying in bed, not alone though. Akeno was curled up next to him followed by Raynare sleeping on the floor.

He chuckled to himself then remembering the earlier visions he had. A strange woman, a son named Leo, and a daughter named Luna, an insight to a family in the far future thanks to the force.

___________

Kuoh City
At a random church within the city

Ousuke:"What is it that you wanted to meet me for?"

Akihito:"Given the situation, if there was a way to separate say a personality, would you find a way to do it?"

Ousuke:"Is this about Vader?"

Akihito:"Yes, he and I are two entirely different people. You know this far too well."

Ousuke:"Even if I knew a way to do that, what would become of you when that does happen?"

Akihito:"I've seen the future...my future. I have two children, a wife, and my life to myself. She told me ever since I've rid myself of Vader, all I had were nightmares."

Ousuke:"Another Force vision? Even if this true, one can never be certain of the future. They're merely visions, nothing more."

Akihito:"Yet the one I had of Padmé actually came to fruition! What would you rather have then? Living your entire life in fear of him returning or one without? I still remember all those years of hunting you down. I know full well you do not want to live in solitude again."

Ousuke:"You're right but we don't even know how to do that."

Akihito:"If I were to find a way, will you help?"

Ousuke:"I will do what I must, old friend. Keep me updated on what you choose to do."

Akihito:"I will and thank you..."

Ousuke:"This is for the sake of the entire world as well, not just your future. I must go now, the conference has already begun."

Akihito:"Keep them safe for me, I won't be joining."

Ousuke:"That's very unlike of you to not be by their side. Shouldn't you be worrying what the factions will say about Raynare?"

Akihito:"They're strong, they can defend themselves. I can't and won't always be there when things get out of hand. Sooner or later, they will have to realize this."

Ousuke:"Very well then, until next time."

___________

Kuoh Academy
The day of the conference

Before Ousuke had teleported his way, countless events had already derailed the peace talks. Time had frozen, a sudden terrorist attack followed by one of the Leviathans, Katerea Leviathian. Vali also showed his true colors when he revealed his role in all of it, joining forces with the Khaos Brigade.

As soon as Ousuke arrived, he witnessed the fight between Issei and Vali. Reaching for his lightsaber, he armed himself to defend from the attackers that noticed his arrival.

Ousuke:"Your move."

Khaos Soldier:"Get him!"

Ousuke deflected all magic attacks from the numerous troops on the ground. Some magic casts landed around him throwing up a plume of smoke from the explosion. Sirzechs and Grayfia noticed the young man taking the brunt of the attack so they decided to act.

Sirzechs seized the opportunity to use his powers.

His Power of Destruction decimated the majority of the enemy force.

Coughing from the amount of dust that was kicked up into the air, Ousuke looked up and saw Sirzechs with his wife. The two landed in front of him to assist him.

Sirzechs:"You wouldn't happen to be a friend of Akihito's, would you?"

Ousuke:"I am, who are you?" He asked. Michael soon landed next to the pair causing Ousuke to render respect to his superior.

Ousuke:"Lord Michael, it's a pleasure seeing you. I'm curious as to why you haven't left the area yet."

Michael:"I stayed to help our new allies. The treaty hasn't been signed yet but that doesn't mean I should treat them as enemies still. To let one be shouldered with a great amount of burden is unbecoming of myself."

Ousuke:"I see, anyway, what has transpired before my arrival?"

Sirzechs:"You know him, Michael?"

Michael:"Of course I do, he's the commanding general of Heaven's armies, Ousuke. My most trusted aid ever since he's arrived."

Ousuke:"You flatter me too much, My Lord. Now then, let's get a move on before anything happens to you three."

As they were about to move, Katerea came crashing down to the ground. The three of them saw her defeated state as well as a sword piercing her heart. She lie dead showing that Azazel had won the fight but at the expense of an arm.

Azazel:"Heh, still room for improvement." He landed next to the four.

Michael:"She give you much trouble?"

Azazel:"A little but nothing I couldn't handle, crazy bitch." He spat on Katerea's dead body.

Azazel:"Anyhow, where's Issei and Vali at?"

Sirzechs:"There." He pointed to Vali sending Issei flying back.

Grayfia:"Oh dear, he's getting beaten to a pulp."

Ousuke:"I shall return momentarily. I'll fight him."

Michael:"Very well, go on."

___________

Issei:"Tch, you bastard!"

Vali:"You aren't even a challenge to me, kid. Here I thought you would've gotten stronger at least but you've been nothing but a let down."

Vali walked up to Issei and put his foot on his chest, crushing him with immense strength. Vali brought over his wing and pointed the sharp end at Issei's head.

Vali:"This will be goodbye, Red Dragon Emperor."

As he brought his wing down, Ousuke force pushed him off and threw his lightsaber at him. Vali believed this was the Dark Knight but it was an entirely new person.

Vali:"And who are you supposed to be?"

Ousuke:"Just a friend of theirs. Go on, Rias, get him out of here." He ordered. Rias and Gasper dragged Issei to cover so they can begin healing him.

Ousuke:"Shall we continue?"

Vali:"Show me what you got."

Sorry for the wait but here y'all go! Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 869 28
Once a Jedi Knight, you have spent the past five years under the rule of the Empire as one of Darth Vader's Inquisitors, a man you have met only once...
208 0 12
An AU where Darth Vader found out he had a son, intercepted Obi-Wan on his way to Tatooine, and took Luke. To keep him safe from the Emperor, he hid...
902 28 12
A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away.... Once known as Obi Wan Kenobi, Ben keeps to himself on the desert planet Tatooine. As he struggles to a...
8.9K 169 19
Anakin/Darth x Y/n Story! This is based off after anakin became the Darth Vadar, it will began like as in the show Obi-Wan kenobi. TW: Violence, sw...