CRINGEY GOOFY STORY YN/MODRIĆ...

Від luaonen

for da fun mate im not bloody crazy 🇬🇧☕️ Більше

YN CAR ACCIDENT 😭🔥💯
Ramos the spy...
The Letter (Coquette)
THE SIGMA FIGHT 🐺🔥💯

MODRIĆ 🔛🔝

110 5 5
Від luaonen

Hi my lil cuties patooties !!!!! I'm y/n !! im a beautiful, incredible, sexy nd goofy person. Boys said that i'm not like the other person and they're right i'm so different !! I don't like getting drunk, do zaza or anything like people my age... The things i like is... Football ❕
Im training hard to become a successful footballer and beat france to avenge my country who lost against frenchies in 2018 🤬
(i'm french no hate pls im sorry). Yeah because i'm croatian and love my country im very patriotic, i've been in an infernal spiral since this lost... I NEED TO TAKE MY REVENGE ...!

DAY IDK CHOOSE WHATEVER DAY MONTH YEAR YOU WANT 💯💯 :

YN : Omg !!! It's 7 am !!!! Im so late to da training mate !!!! I need to wake up cutie cakey baby Modrić !! (yeayea they're roommates)
*YN Goes slowly to the modrić room to wake him up but the one if had already left*
This slut didn't even wake me up, i swear he's gonna eat my fucking crampons damn...
*YN Goes to get ready in the bathroom and puts on his most beautiful training outfit*
THE OUTFIT :

DAMMMNNN MATTTTE 🔥🔥🔥 THIS OUTFITS GIVING 🔥🔥💯💯 !!
YN: K im ready to leave !! Let's get to da training ladies 😜 Let's see those croatian babes.
*YN Goes to their training while driving obviously with his new generation BMW, bae is rich. BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN, THEY HIT SOMEONE... who can it be...?

CONTINUATION IN THE NEXT EPISODE...

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

721K 59.9K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
373K 21.4K 40
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
230K 3.3K 29
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
3.8M 160K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...