Baby I'm yours (Do I wanna Kn...

Autorstwa babymetaldoll

Sequel to Do I wanna Know. Reader and Spencer start dating and everything is perfect. Until it's not. How w... Więcej

Chapter one: "Fuck it I'm in love"
Chapter two: "You were out of my league"
Chapter three: "To die by your side"
Chapter four: "One love, one house (no shirt, no blouse)"
Chapter six: "Never forget I'm your man"
Chapter seven: "This is calm and it's doctor"
Chapter eight: "What if I'm someone I don't want around?"
Chapter nine: "The needle or me"
Chapter ten: "If you walk out on me, I'm walking after you"
Chapter 11: "Heartbeat is coming in so strong"
Chapter twelve: "Until the rivers all run dry"

Chapter five: "I used to think that Romeo was full of shit"

638 18 32
Autorstwa babymetaldoll

Summary: Hotch needs to know how the team is dealing with Prentiss' death, but some of their answers might be too painful. Strauss catches Spencer and reader kissing in the bullpen, and something has to be done to stop that behavior. 

Warnings: Mention of death, the usual Criminal Minds shit, cursing (of course), and... I think that's it. 

Word count: 5,7K (short chapter, but next week we are back to the million words) 

A/N: I just wanted you to know I love each and every one of your comments on this series (and all my fics) Your feedback fuels me and keeps me going !! 

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

Spencer's point of view

Aaron closed the door behind our back and invited me to have a seat on his couch. That was weird. I knew we weren't going to talk about any case. He had been meetings the team to talk about Emily and how we had been dealing with her death. So far, he had spoken with Morgan, Seaver, and Penelope. I wasn't excited to share my feelings with him, not that I didn't trust him. I just... didn't want to open that door just yet. Not with him, not at work. I knew it was mandatory, and I also knew it was better to talk with Hotch, 'cos I trusted him, instead of a random therapist. But still, I didn't want to do it.

- "Coffee?"- he asked and I shook my head, showing him the cup of tea I was holding.

- "I'm trying not to drink that much caffeine after lunch."

- "Are you having trouble sleeping?"- I sighed, trying to explain my reasons very simply.

- "I've always been a night owl, and I honestly didn't have much trouble with it. But now I..."- I cleared my throat and shook my head.

- "You don't wanna bother (Y/N) at night?"- Hotch asked and cut me a short smile. I just nodded and sipped my tea- "I used to have the same issue with Haley when we started dating. I often cuddled her to sleep and then got out of bed to work or read for another few hours."

- "I usually read in bed, but I'm always worried the light could wake her or bother her"- I confessed- "Also, for adults, getting less than seven hours of sleep a night on a regular basis has been linked with diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, and depression. And I think it's time I start to worry about my health."

- "I'm glad to hear that. I know (Y/N) puts a lot of effort trying to make you have a healthy diet."- I nodded, smiling. Hotch sipped his coffee and sighed. I knew what was coming, we couldn't continue with the chit-chat.

- "The last time I was on a couch like this was when my father left."- I said and looked down at my hands, holding the mug- "They all thought I needed to talk, but developmentally I wasn't guided by conscience. I could only reveal what my mother and teachers told me was acceptable."

- "You told them exactly what you knew they wanted to hear. You don't have to do that here."

- "It's just unfair that she's gone. It's like, if we can't keep each other safe, then why are we even doing any of this?"

There was a long pause. I felt as if I had hit a nerve in Hotch's heart. An issue that he had been battling as well. But I wasn't going to lie, if he wanted to know how I was doing, I was going to be honest. So I continued talking.

- "It's... sometimes I think maybe... maybe Gideon was right, you know? Maybe... maybe it's just not worth it."

- "What we do here matters, Reid. You know it."

- "Yes, but it also takes things from us. This work can kill us, and now, for the first time, I have something to fight for, to live for. And I will do whatever it takes to keep her safe."- for the first time since we started talking, I looked into his eyes and I could feel his grieve fighting not to come out.

- "I understand how you feel, Spencer."- Hotch confessed and made another long pause. I felt somehow selfish after my confession. There I was, talking about the fear of losing the woman I love in front of the man who had lost the woman of his life in the hands of a serial killer.

- "I miss her."- I blurted out and sipped my tea- "I miss talking with her and it pains me to know there is nothing I can do to bring her back. I don't wanna spend another hour thinking about what I could have done better that day. What I should have inferred faster to bring her back safe."

- "We all feel the same way, Reid. But you can't blame yourself, you did your best."

- "But my best wasn't enough to save Prentiss, and what if it isn't enough to save (Y/N) whenever it is needed?"

Hotch opened his mouth but didn't say a word for a few seconds. I looked down at my hands again and did my best to hold the tears back. I didn't want to cry and then walk back to the bullpen. (Y/N) would see me and realize how deeply affected I was. I didn't want her to worry about me. I was going to be ok eventually, just not that day, not after talking with Hotch.

- "What happened with Emily will always be a mark in our family, Spencer. But it doesn't define us. We can't change the past, but we can work together to make a better future."

I walked out of Hotch's office and for the first time ever, I felt like I needed a drink. Instead, I walked to the kitchen and opened the mini-fridge. There were some cinnamon rolls left from breakfast. I poured another cup of herbal tea and walked back to my desk. Neither (Y/N) nor Seaver were around and I didn't know if I should be worried. In the last few days, my girlfriend had made a big effort to try to be nice to her, and sometimes that scared me. Why? 'Cos it was too good to be true, and so far everything in our lives - except Emily's death- was starting to feel too good to be true. Something was going to go south eventually. Call me a pessimist, I don't care. It's statistically proven.

- "Pretty boy, are you listening?"- Morgan waved his hand in front of my face and snapped his fingers.

- "Sorry, you were saying?"

- "How did it go in there?"- I just shrugged and grabbed a case file to start my paperwork.

- "He wanted to talk about Emily like he did with you yesterday."- I stated the facts, but I knew Morgan meant how I was feeling with the whole conversation- "And what are you doing tonight after work?"- I don't know why I asked him that, probably to change the subject, I really didn't want to talk about Emily anymore. Not there at least.

- "Nothing special, I was planning to watch the game in a bar with some friends. Wanna come?"

- "Can't, but thanks for the invitation."

- "What are you guys talking about?"- (Y/N) asked as she walked over to my desk along with Penelope and Seaver, the three of them holding matching Starbucks mugs- "Oh! I got you a blue one too!"- my girlfriend giggled and opened her bag, handing me a new mug.

- "Thank you."

- "We took a coffee break 'cos Pen read on Twitter these beauties were on sale"- (Y/N) was really excited about the mugs, and I just smiled and nodded- "So, how did it go with Hotch?"

- "I'll tell you later."

- "(Y/L/N), can you come to my office for a minute?"- Aaron asked from the stairs, and (Y/N)'s smile faded in a fraction of a second. She didn't reply, she just nodded and started walking. Morgan, Pen, and Seaver looked at her in silence, as I quickly stood up, grabbed her hand, and kissed her lips, just a peck.

- "Doctor Reid"- I heard Strauss' voice as (Y/N) widened her eyes and froze on her spot.

- "Go to Hotch, I'll talk to her"- I whispered and cut her a short smile- "Don't worry about it. I love you."

The second I turned from (Y/N)'s sweet face and looked at Strauss, I knew I was in trouble. I felt like a kid in school, being scolded by the teacher. I hoped I didn't get suspended.

Stauss walked to her office and I followed her in silence. She just stood there, arms against her chest and an angry look in her eyes.

- "I assume you know why you are here."

- "Yes ma'am"- I cleared my throat and looked at her for a second or two, just to make her think I was comfortable around her. I was not, of course.

- "Doctor Reid, I have nothing against your relationship with SSA (Y/L/N), but I can not tolerate any public display of affection in the FBI. Not here, not on the field, not at any police station or crime scene. Have I made myself clear?"

- "Yes ma'am"- I repeated myself and nodded, hoping that was it. But it wasn't.

- "Listen, doctor, I understand what happened with your team was tragic, and trust me, I know you are all grieving and trying to process your pain. I am aware you have all been talking with Agent Hotchner."

- "Yes ma'am."

- "I trust that helps the team. We also have a professional team available that might help. Group therapy could be a useful tool if you all feel it's necessary. I don't want this loss to affect your work."

- "Thank you, ma'am. But I don't think that would be necessary"- she nodded at my words and sighed.

- "Keep the PDA to the minimum, or there will be consequences."

- "Yes ma'am"

- "Have a nice afternoon, doctor."

And after those words, I rushed out. (Y/N) was already locked inside Hotch's office, and all I do was hope she was ok. I could try to cook dinner for that later that night. Maybe that could cheer her up.

We were slowly moving in together. Every weekend and day off she would bring more of her things to my apartment, and she had announced to her landlord she would move out by the end of the month. We hadn't said anything to the team though, we had agreed that it was our little secret, and we wanted to keep it that way. Besides, if things went according to plan, by the end of the month the news would be bigger and more exciting. There was a ring in a box hidden in our apartment that belonged to her, and she still had no idea.

- "Reid, how did it go?"- Morgan asked the minute I sat at my desk.

- "Ok, I guess."

- "Pen was thinking we could all go out tonight, and watch a movie"- he added- "You, pretty girl, Seaver, her, and me."

- "(Y/N) was just talking about a horror movie festival, she was looking forward to watching the new Slice one"- I grabbed the paper and looked for the info, but of course, Morgan beat me at it 'cos he googled it.

- "Got it, at seven, I'll tell the girls."

(Y/N)'s point of view

- "(Y/L/N), you know what we are doing here."- Hotch sat on his couch and gave me a short smile. I nodded and sipped my coffee, trying to be a grown-up about the whole situation. I knew he was trying his best, and I was also pretty sure he didn't want to go through all this with the entire team.

- "Yes, you need to know how we are dealing with Emily's death and evaluate how the team is processing the grief and if it's affecting our daily performance at work."- I answered and Hotch simply nodded and sighed.

- "It's not just about work, (Y/N). You know we are a family, and this was particularly hard on everybody."- I nodded and took another sip of coffee.

- "Hard doesn't even begin to cut it, and you know it"- my comment came harder than I expected it, but Hotch didn't seem to mind- "I guess we are all just doing the best we can."

- "You don't have to pretend here, (Y/N). I'm not gonna judge you."

- "I know."

- "Then tell me... how are you holding on?"- I shrugged, took the last sip of my coffee, and looked at the mug sitting on my lap.

- "I don't know. It's weird. There is a part of my brain that keeps waiting for her to come back as if she was out of the country for a few weeks on vacation. But then I remember, she is gone for good and my heart breaks again. It's the same every day, every time I think of her."- I mumbled and started fidgeting with the cup in my hands- "And then it's worst 'cos I feel guilty I forgot she is gone, and I remember this whole thing could have been avoided if I had been paying more attention to all the signs that were there, but I didn't do anything, 'cos I was too happy dating Reid to even realize my friend was hurting."

My voice broke at the end of that sentence, and it felt as if the dam I had built to contain the sea of tears was about to collapse. Just like me.

- "This is not your fault, (Y/N). No one could have stopped this."

- "You don't know that, Hotch! I could have noticed she was in trouble, it was so fucking obvious!"- I bit my lips and shut up, making a major effort not to cry. I really didn't want to break into tears in front of Hotch, Spencer would notice the second I stepped out of the office, and he would worry. And I didn't want him to worry about me.

- "(Y/L/N), you can't blame yourself for this. And you have all the right to be happy with Reid. You can't feel guilty about your own happiness 'cos you deserve it. You've earned the right to enjoy your relationship with Spencer."

- "But it made me blind, it made me oblivious to my friend's pain, and that led to the worst outcome possible. I was too focused on my own happiness to notice everything falling to pieces. What if it happens again? What if it happens with Spencer? How could I ever live knowing..."- but I bit my tongue. I had fucked it up and Hotch knew it - "I'm sorry."

- "It's ok. Now when I tell you I know how you feel, you'll know I mean it."- Hotch held my hands and we stayed in silence for a few seconds.

- "It's not going to be easy, (Y/N). But we are a family and we are going to overcome this together. Don't isolate yourself with Reid."

- "I... can't help it, he is my happy place."- I whispered, feeling the tears falling unmercifully down my cheeks.

- "I know, but this family needs your snarky comebacks and his random facts more than ever. You two give us joy, your happiness helps us lift our spirits as well."

- "Well, then here's something you are gonna love: we are moving together this weekend if no psycho killer decides it's time to strike and ruin our plans."- I simply confessed and chuckled as Aaron stood up and hugged me for a second.

- "I am very happy for you two."

- "We didn't want to tell you 'cos we know it's not the time for celebration, and because we felt like we needed to process the whole thing by ourselves first."

- "You are not ready for Garcia's hyperventilation?"

- "Jesus, no!"- I giggled and grabbed a kleenex from my pocket- "I am not ready for that! I just wanna do it, and then tell them so they can visit and have dinner."

- "Then I won't tell them. But when you do, I can't promise I will act surprised."- I chuckled and shook my head. Hotch was cool, and a pretty good therapist if you ask me. I wondered who he talked to whenever he felt like the world was too much. I guess he had a professional to turn to, though somehow that seemed unlikely. Did he open up? Ever? I knew he could laugh, I had seen that miracle myself a few times. But talking about his feelings was a completely different story.

That night, Penelope and Spencer had arranged a night out with Morgan and Seaver. I really wanted to go home and continue packing the things left in my apartment, plus I still had to ask mom if I could leave a few boxes at her house. Frank and Mikey had bought some of my furniture, except for my bed 'cos they refused to go near anything I might have had sex on with Spencer. Of course, I didn't tell Mikey a thing about what had happened on the couch he got.

But that night we were out for pizza and a horror flick I was dying to watch. I was sure that was Spencer's doing and I wasn't going to complain. Besides, a night out with people and having fun was something we could use. I enjoyed the movie, it was not as good as the third one but still a good stress reliever filled with gore and horror. Just my kind of movie. Garcia didn't agree with me at all.

- "Unnecessary! There's too much blood and gore and eew"- she argued as soon as we were out of the theater. I held Spencer's hand as we walked and chuckled at my friend's reaction, hearing my boyfriend question her.

- "Garcia, it's a slasher film. How do you do a slasher film without violence?"

- "You imply it!"- she argued right away.

- "Baby, the movie is called "Slice 6." What were you expecting?"- Morgan asked, chuckling.

- "A refreshing beverage with a twist of comedy. I'm gonna have nightmares for a week! Do you even enjoy these movies?"

- "They are my favorite!"- I answered smiling- "Give me a night with horror flicks and a bunch of popcorn, maybe some wine, and that's the best plan"- Spencer nodded in support, but Penelope wasn't really buying it.

- "You just like these things 'cos you have a boyfriend to hug!! Do you use these as an excuse to make out with him?"

- "I don't need an excuse to make out with him!"- I answered, chuckling.

- "Of course not, I am sure you were sucking faces when that slasher was stabbing that poor girl in the attic!"

- "With everything that we do and see on a daily basis, that got to you?"- Seaver questioned Pen, honestly surprised by her reaction.

- "Listen, newb, you may be all Sigourney Weaver ass-kicking tough, which is awesome, but the mystical mavens of innocence like myself jump at things that go bump in the night."

- "Why are you worried? I'm sure that Morgan will protect you. As long as he's not jumping out of his chair like a prepubescent schoolgirl."- Spencer teased Derek and I laughed, holding his hand tighter, and feeling him look at me with loving eyes.

- "The only reason I jumped is 'cause you guys woke me up!"

- "How could you sleep during that?"- Penelope was in shock.

- "Easy. You drag me out after a 12-hour workday. For what? Are you telling me that girl didn't know that the unsub was waiting for her upstairs? Come on, now!"

- "Villain"- Spencer and I corrected Morgan at the same time and chuckled.

- "What?

- "Villain. In movies, unsubs are called villains."- my boyfriend explained and then asked- "You want to know why horror movies are so successful?

- "Why is that, genius?

- "They prey on our instinctual need to survive. In tribal days, a woman's scream would signal danger and the men would return from hunting to protect their pack. That's why it's always the women and not the men who fall victim to the bogeyman."

- "Count on you, Reid, to break a movie down to science."- Seaver said and added- "My favorite thing about horror movies is the suspense factor."

- "Ah, the ticking clock."- Spencer said in a dramatic voice.

- "The helpless victim walks through the dark... shadows reaching out to get her."- I added, whispering.

- "A sudden noise draws her attention. Is someone there, or is it just in her head?"- my boyfriend wrapped his arms around me as if he was going to get me and I laughed as he murmured in my ear in a deep and sexy voice that he was not going to let me go.

- "Sounds like we are getting home to read some Edgar Allan Poe tonight!"- my excitement was obvious and my friends basically just stared at me in shock- "What? We like reading"

- "Please, stop it, you are so sweet you are gonna give me cavities!"- Penelope argued and shook her head, still clearly affected by the movie- "Still, it's totally unrealistic. No one should be walking through a dark alley by themselves at night."- we made a pause and looked at what we were doing. Exactly that.

- "Ahem. Hello?"- Morgan pointed out as Garcia held his arm even tighter.

- "No one should be walking through a dark alley without a Derek Morgan by their side."

- "When I was a kid, after a horror movie I would watch some cartoons to ease the mood and keep me from having nightmares. Maybe you should do that before going to bed"- I turned to Penelope as I told her my trick to nightmare-free nights and she nodded.

- "I might need hours of Rainbow Brite to overcome that movie, munchkin. Everyone ready to go home?"

Home. I turned to Spencer and smiled. Home was now with him, no matter if I still had a few things to take from my apartment, ever since the day he had asked me, home was with him. Spencer held my hand tighter and nodded, smiling. I could see his eyes sparkling and his heart beating as loudly as mine. He bit his lips and wiggled his eyebrows, making me giggle.

- "Oh come on!! We don't wanna have that image in our young and innocent minds!!"- Penelope argued as soon as she turned to us- "We know you can't stop doing it since you got together, but please! Keep it G, for all ages!!"

- "You have to stop saying we are pervs!"- I argued with my friend- "We weren't implying sex!"

- "No?"- Spencer asked innocently and I elbowed him right away- "Right! Not! We are not! Definitely not."

- "Ok kid"- Morgan looked at us shaking his head - "Take your lady home"

- "Thank you, chocolate thunder"- I teased and stuck out my tongue to him- "Wanna stop for a midnight cupcake?"- I asked Spencer and his whole face lit up. I could have added we had whipped cream in the fridge, but I was saving that for another occasion.

Spencer's point of view

I will never forget the day (Y/N) officially moved in with me. Frank, Mikey, and Lu helped with all the boxes and (Y/N) asked his dad for his truck to move some old things back to her mother's. Chief (Y/L/N) was so excited he hugged me twice, and Frank teased me about it for hours. That made me think I shouldn't tell him I wanted to propose to his best friend, I wasn't sure he could keep the secret.

And talking about secrets, (Y/N)'s mom was a little upset when she saw us because her daughter hadn't told her we were dating until she announced she needed to move some boxes to her basement. And she wasn't happy.

- "You told your dad first?!"- I heard her saying the second (Y/N) opened the car's door.

- "Hi mom! It's nice to see you too!"

- "You told him and not your mother!"- Sofia nearly shouted.

- "I am sorry! We've been crazy busy and dad took us out for dinner a few weeks ago"

- "Crazy busy to give me the best news a daughter can give to her mother?!"- Sofìa shouted and literally ran to hug me- "My boy!! Thank you for not losing hope! I knew you were going to get her!"

- "Really?"- (Y/N) turned to us and I just shrugged, feeling her mother's arms around me.

- "Welcome to the family, Spencer!"

- "Thank you!"- I whispered when Mrs. (Y/L/N) let me go.

- "You have to come for dinner next weekend! You two need to tell me everything!"

- "But I already told you everything on the phone last night"- (Y/N) argued and hugged her mother.

- "I want all the details! You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this to happen! Remember the day of your cousin Liza's wedding? That's how long I've been waiting for you two to start dating!"

- "Mom, you are embarrassing me!"- the way my girlfriend whined was so funny I couldn't control the chuckles.

- "We'll be happy to come for dinner next week, Sofia. As soon as our work allows us to."

- "Good! That's all I wanted to hear! You have to tell me your favorite food, so I can make it for you."

- "He loves salads!"- (Y/N) teased me and I quickly shook my head.

- "Come on lovebirds!!"- Frank shouted from the truck- "We still have lots of moving to do!!"

- "Frankie! Come here and say hello!"- Sofia yelled and waved- "Your mama raised you better!"

- "Yes Mrs. (Y/L/N)"- Frank and Mikey literally jogged towards the house, smiling. Suddenly I remembered they both thought (Y/N)'s mom was hot and the whole situation turned hilarious. Mikey was, in fact, blushing!

After dropping the boxes in Sofia's basement, and scheduling dinner with her for the following week, we were finally able to move all of (Y/N)'s things into my apartment. Frank was sure there were more books than any other item in our apartment now, and he was in fact right. We had to move a lot of books to the guest's room, and Mikey was already pushing us to move to a bigger place.

- "You should consider getting a house. I would gladly design one for you. We could make it big enough for all your books, collectibles, and maybe..."- but Lu elbowed him before he could continue talking.

- "Thank you, Mikey, but right now this is what we can afford."- (Y/N) shook her head and tapped on her friend's shoulder as we stood in the living room, trying to figure out what to do with the remaining boxes.

- "Are you saving for buying? Or for the wedding?"- Mikey asked and I widened my eyes, trying not to freak out. (Y/N) turned blood red and literally smacked the back of his friend's head in less than a second.

- "No! Stop that! We just have a tight budget! There are other things to buy, like... more books!"

- "Yeah! Cut the interrogation guys!"- Lu added and shook her head- "We promised we wouldn't do this!"

- "Do what?"- I dared to ask, but neither Frank nor Mikey answered.

- "Do what?"- (Y/N) asked and rested her hands on her waist, staring at her friends right into the eyes.

- "Nothing, don't worry about it. Now, what if we get something to eat and sit down for a while 'cos I'm fucking exhausted"- Frank chuckled and clapped his hands- "All your things are here, nugget. You are officially Doc's problem from now on."

I took a look around and sighed. She officially lived with me. I was never going to wake up alone again. And a deep feeling of accomplishment and happiness filled my chest. I wrapped an arm around (Y/N)'s waist as she stood by my side, resting her body against mine, her head on my shoulder as she smiled at her friends.

- "I got you some chips and beers while we wait for the pizza"- she announced and everybody walked straight to the kitchen, leaving us alone for a minute.

- "Are we crazy for doing this after nearly a month into dating?"- she whispered, but I shook my head immediately and cupped her cheeks.

- "Everyone we told about what we were doing was excited. No one thought it was too soon. If anything, everyone thinks we have to catch up for all the time we waste being in love and not saying a thing."

- "I know... and I am happy we are doing this, but it's still shocking."- she smiled as I leaned and kissed her lips for a second.- "I mean... I love you, batsy."

- "I love you too, pumpkin. Welcome home."

But the following Monday, there were bad news waiting for us at work. Strauss had called a mandatory seminar for the entire FBI about sexual harassment and public display of affection in the bullpen. I felt guilty and attacked at the same time. I knew it was all because of the kiss she had caught me and (Y/N) sharing during work time... and at work. But it seemed a little excessive. I mean, it's not like we were making out. She didn't catch us in the parking lot, thank god.

- "Agents, we are here to talk not only about sexual harassment but also about relationships happening between coworkers that might affect our daily work."- I immediately felt my body tensing and (Y/N) turned to look at me, shocked.

- "Why?"- she whispered and I shrugged.

- "Sexual harassment isn't always a quid pro quo arrangement. Maybe it's a conversation between two co-workers that makes you feel uncomfortable. Maybe these co-workers use phrases like... "Baby girl." "Chocolate thunder." Or..."Where's my big black twelve-pack?"

For a moment, I sighed alleviated. So that wasn't about us after all, it was about Morgan and García. We were off the hook.

- "Or some other co-workers might be caught kissing in the middle of the bullpen, or in the elevator, the stairs, the parking lot, or even during an investigation. Sometimes the same co-workers might actually forget this is the FBI and not in a teen tv drama."

My cheeks turned blood red in a matter of seconds, and even my ears felt warm. So we were caught and now as a punishment, we had to be humiliated in front of the entire FBI. I slowly turned and looked at (Y/N), she was pale, staring at the screen in shock. I wanted to hold her hand, but it felt wrong considering we were technically being scolded for it. Jesus, even Anderson was taking notes!

- "You will all have in your emails an updated manual with all the inappropriate behaviors you have to avoid by all means at work. Holding hands underneath the table, not appropriate. Kissing during work hours, not appropriate. Also, messages like, "more cushion for the pushing", not appropriate. "I'll be Coco to your Ice-T." Not appropriate. "I wanna read you stories while we lay naked in our room", definitely not appropriate!!"

I wanted to crawl out of the bullpen and hide in the bathroom. I could feel every eye on us because it wasn't really a secret they were talking about us.

- "Though the FBI has no issue with relationships between co-workers, we must protect the integrity of our working space. All inappropriate behavior will be penalized with a warning, two warnings mean a week off without salary, three warnings, and you are out. Is it clear?"

- "Isn't this a little hard and useless?"- Rossi questioned, looking upset with the announcement.

- "We can not stand that kind of behavior, agent. This is a working place! Not a bar!"

- "Yes, I understand, but... none of those things you mentioned actually hurts anyone! And I am sure they were not said for the rest to make the people here uncomfortable."

- "But still, they did, agent Rossi. You'll find the memo in your emails. Thank you for your attention."

(Y/N) didn't move from her chair until everybody was gone from the bullpen. She didn't take her eyes off her hands, resting on her lap. I opened my drawer and grabbed a Snicker.

- "It... wasn't so bad"- I whispered and kneeled by her side.

- "Were you in the same meeting I was? They embarrassed us in front of the entire FBI!"- she whispered/yelled and looked at me, truly shocked.

- "Hey, pumpkin, it's ok. It wasn't just us, it was for Morgan and Penelope as well."

- "I sincerely doubt they were the ones saying they wanted to read naked, considering I clearly remember you whispering that to me in the kitchen last week. Who the fuck blabbed? I don't even remember anyone around us at that minute!"

- "We will have to be more careful from now on, but think about it this way: now after a long day of work, we get to go back together to our house. Our place. We don't have to make out in the parking lot, we can get home and do it wherever we want."- my girlfriend sighed and nodded, opening her candy.

- "That does make me feel better"

- "Of course it does. And just to make sure"- I leaned closer and whispered in her ear- "I am going to make sure my tongue makes you forget what happened today as soon as we set foot back home."- (Y/N) giggled and blushed immediately.

- "Those are the things you have to stop saying at work, Doctor Reid."- I had to suppress a groan, 'cos for some strange reason, every time she called me for my honorifics she struck a very specific kink I never imagined I had.

- "Cool off kids"- Rossi said as he walked by our side- "It's too soon for that first strike."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3K 104 62
My favourite shape: love triangle Y/n y/l/n just joined the bau...and 2 people immediately caut their eye. but who will be their endgame? and who wi...
197K 3.4K 19
you and spencer have known each other since your were both genius' in high school together. you loved each other's smarts and personality. you start...
15.7K 187 6
One night Reader overhears her neighbor, Spencer, having sex next door... What happens when she gives her eavesdropping away and he confronts her abo...
14.5K 276 31
•BOOK 2 OF HAILEY SERIES• Harry and Bailey were the best of friends whom turned into lovers. They were deeply in love with each other and everything...