𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀, rick grimes.

Door rositastwd

❝forget about it, forget about him, forget about me.❞ rick grimes, seasons one - nine. Meer

000,
season one, act one.
001,
002,
004,
005,
006,
007,
008,
009,
010,
011,
012,
013,
014,
season two, act two.
015,
016,
017,
018,
019,
020,
021,
022,
023,
024,

003,

4.3K 175 60
Door rositastwd

season one, episode one.
"days gone by"

003. is this real?

RICK AND lydia made their way to rick's house, to see if lori and carl would still be there. the ex-sheriff was still struggling to walk, so she had to help him every so often, whilst still carrying eden in her arms. once they arrived, she had to jog after the man as he ran into the house, desperately calling his wife and son's name.

"lori? carl!" he yelled out as he rummaged through the house. most of it had been packed away, drawers carelessly placed on the bed, clothes on the floor. "carl!" he yelled again, tears filling his eyes.

lydia watched, her eyes filled with sadness as she watched the man begin to sob as he searched every room in the house, before collapsing onto his knees, painful sobs leaving his lips. "carl!" he cried out as he laid on the floor.

the blonde made her way over to him, kneeling down next to him as she placed a hand on his shoulder. "we'll find them. i promise."

"is this real? am i even here?" he whispered as she stared, looking down as she rocked eden in her arms.

"c'mon." she whispered as they both stood up and walked out of the house and rick sat down on the steps.

lydia was about to speak, but paused as she noticed a man in black walking across the street. "look, the man." rick pointed, looking confused, almost trying to wave him over as he looked closer. "that ain't no man, rick. it's one of the dead." lydia realised.

however, she jumped as a shovel smacked rick in the face, before the unknown young boy turned to her. "what the fuck!?" she jumped up. a gunshot could be heard as an older man on the street shot the dead.

"daddy! i got one! i'm gonna smack him dead! he was gonna kill the lady!" the boy yelled.

"he's alive, not dead!" lydia exclaimed quickly, holding her hand out.

"and she's delusional!" the young boy yelled out.

"carl...i found you." rick whispered, closing his eyes and leaning his head back onto the grass.

"he say somethin?" the unknown man asked his son. "he called me carl." the boy replied.

"hello? i'm right here! he's not the dead!" lydia repeated.

"son, you know they don't talk." the man scoffed before pointing his gun at lydia, who cradled eden in her arms, covering the baby's head. "what's the bandage for?" he then asked rick.

"he got shot couple months ago, went into a coma." lydia answered frantically.

"hey! i'm askin' him. for all i know you could be coverin' up for him."

"i don't even know him!" the girl protested with a scoff. the man ignored her.

"what kind of wound?" he asked rick once again, "you answer me!" he ordered as rick blinked slowly. "or i will kill you."

"rick?" lydia frowned as she stepped forward, but the ex-sheriff's eyes closed as he fell back onto his head. the unkown man frowned, hesitating before lifting rick up. "you come on now." he told lydia once he reached his house.

"you been bit? scratched, anythin?" the young boy asked her as she shook her head quickly, "no." she replied, her eyes on rick.

"what about the child?" the elder man asked as he placed rick down onto the sofa bed to check on his wound. "no," she shook her head.

"you sure?"

"she's been with me every second of the day since this all started. i'd know if she was." lydia said protectively, pulling eden closer to her if that was even possible.

"my name's morgan. this is my son duane...you wait with him til he wakes up." morgan told her, pointing to rick as she nodded and sat down.

"thank you." she replied quietly.

morgan glanced back in at her before leaving with his son.

HOURS PASSED and morgan had cleaned and re bandaged rick's shot wound, duane stood by them all with a baseball bat when rick finally woke up, although he was tied to the bed. morgan didn't tie lydia since he a, had more respect for her already, and b, didn't want to frighten her or the baby.

"hey, they changed the bandage, rick." lydia told him as rick blinked slowly.

"it was pretty rank." morgan added, causing lydia to crack a smile. "what was the wound?" he asked.

"how many times?" lydia scoffed.

"i need to hear it from him." morgan argued.

"gunshot." rick answered hoarsely before lydia could argue.

"what else? anything?" morgan asked, rick almost scoffed.

"gunshot ain't enough?" this made lydia chuckle as she fed eden, rocking her slightly.

"look, i ask, you answer. did you get bit?" he asked almost angrily.

"bit?" rick frowned, looking at lydia in confusion.

"bit, chewed, scratched, anything like that?"

"no. i got shot. just shot." rick told him confidently as morgan nodded slightly, reaching out to touch his forehead.

"feels cool enough. fever would've killed you by now."

"i don't think i have one." rick said.

"be hard to miss." morgan replied, before pulling out a pocket knife, pointing it at both of them. "take a moment, look how sharp it is."

lydia moved the knife away from eden's face, "you guys try anything, i will kill you with it, and don't you think i won't."

"you'd kill a child?" rick asked, motioning to eden who slept soundly, and lydia looked at morgan, her eyes darkening in slight anger.

morgan didn't reply, however he released the binds holding rick against the bed. "come out when you're able." he told them before leaving the room.

it took a while, but rick soon got out of the bed and he and lydia walked into the kitchen where morgan and duane was. "this place...fred and cindy drakes?" he asked.

"never met 'em." morgan replied, looking around.

"i've been here. this is their place." rick confirmed as lydia thanked duane who pulled out a high chair, carefully placing eden in it.

"you ain't let that baby go since we saw you. give your arms a break." he joked and lydia smiled.

"it was empty when we got here." morgan replied to rick's comment. rick went to pull the curtain apart as morgan stopped him, "don't do that. they'll see the light. there's more of 'em now it there than usual. i never should've fired that gun today."

rick looked confused, so lydia explained, "sound draws them in. now they'll be all over the street." she told him. morgan nodded.

"c'mon, sit down." morgan told the two of them as lydia made sure to sit next to the high chair, whilst rick was opposite her.

"before you fall down." lydia joked with a smirk as rick rolled his eyes, but smiled at her.

"here." morgan placed food on rick and lydia's plates as the girl widened her eyes. she hadn't had a proper meal in weeks. usually living off snacks from her backpack or finding food from stores. "thank you, sir."

"daddy, blessing." duane spoke up, morgan nodded and all of them held hands, rick was hesitant, but did it anyway.

"lord, we thank thee for this food, thy blessings. we ask you to watch over us in these crazy days. amen."

"amen."

"mister, you even know what's goin' on?" morgan asked rick, noticing the distant look in his eyes as rick looked up.

"lydia told me a little...i woke up today, in the hospital. found lydia and that's all i know other than what she's told me."

lydia swallowed her mouthful. "i only told him what i know. that the dead are after us, and noise draws 'em in."

morgan nodded at her words, "the walkers. like the one i shot today. he'd have ripped into you, tried to eat you, taken some flesh at least." he explained. "that baby would've been gone in minutes."

lydia blinked at his words, suddenly not feeling very hungry.

"we'll be fine, as long as we stay quiet." morgan spoke again, reassurance in his tone. "they'll probably wander off by morning. but listen, one thing i do know: don't you get bit." he said and lydia raised a brow.

"i saw your bandage and that's what we were afraid of. bites kill you. but then after a while, you come back as one of them." he told them both. lydia looked worriedly at rick, whilst also trying to stop duane from feeding her poor child actual food.

they soon moved to the living room where they would be sleeping as lydia hushed eden, rocking her before placing on the mattress beside her. "she yours?" morgan asked.

"yeah." she replied, looking up at him briefly before back down to eden.

"where's her daddy?" morgan asked.

lydia looked up, letting out a small breath. "he ain't around no more. and for good reason. it ended real messy." she admitted and morgan nodded, noticing she didn't want to speak about him anymore.

"carl... he your son? you said his name today." he then asked rick who nodded.

"he's a little younger than your boy." rick spoke quietly.

"and he's with his mother?" morgan asked.

rick sighed, rubbing his face. "i hope so."

"dad." duane whispered, "hey," morgan stroked his head.

"did you ask him?" duane asked tiredly.

morgan chuckled, "your gunshot, we got a little bet going. my boy says you're a bank robber."

rick laughed quietly, "yeah, that's me." he joked. "deadly as dillinger...nah, i'm sherrif's deputy." he told them and morgan raised his brows.

all of a sudden, a car alarm went off as duane shot up, panicked as eden began to cry. "hey, it's okay," morgan held into duane before looking at a worried lydia.

"i'm sorry—she'll calm down, i promise." she whispered, rocking the quietly crying baby in her arms. "it's alright. they shouldn't be able to hear us in here." morgan reassured, but they all knew he was lying.

lydia sighed in relief when eden stopped crying and laid her back down, rocking her. "one of them must've bumped into a car."

"are you sure?" rick whispered, getting up, careful not to wake eden.

"it happened once before." morgan admitted. "it went on for a few minutes. get the light, duane." he told the boy.

duane immediately turned off the light and whilst rick and morgan went to the window, lydia cradled eden in her arms, closing her eyes in fear as she kissed her forehead. "the noise. won't it bring more of them?" she asked.

morgan sighed. "nothin' we can do about it now." he told them, duane getting up to look.

all of a sudden, duane gasped. "she's here." tears filled the young boys eyes as he looked up at his dad. "don't look, get away from the windows." he said as duane rushed over to the mattress and began to cry into the blankets, "c'mon, duane. it's okay, quiet now." morgan whispered into his head.

rick stared through the peep hole at the door, looking slightly shocked and scared as the doorknob began to rattle causing lydia to widen her eyes as rick sat back down, glancing at lydia and her daughter with a nervous look on his face.

"she, um...she died in that other room. on the bed in there. there was nothin' i could do about it. that fever, man. her skin gave off heat like a furnace. i should've put her down...i know that, but, i...i didn't have it in me." morgan explained about who duane saw, voice breaking.

"i'm sorry." lydia spoke up with a smile, before reaching over to pat duane on the back. "i lost my mom and dad on the first day of the outbreak. it's how i found out. i got to their house, saw the news and then found my parents as a walker in their room." she told the young boy who listened with wide eyes.

"i'm sorry, lydia. you're too young. i pray for the baby, too." morgan told her as lydia smiled lightly as she laid down to try and get some sleep.

stopped watching after wayne dunlap died icl x

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

282 16 7
"I have faith in you, in us." Rick Grimes x OC Slow burn Seasons 1- ?
9.2K 78 20
The walking dead oneshots. Please request!!! ❤love interest 💚sister 💙daughter Please request xx Tw: Self harm Suicide Abuse Rape Sexual assault
24.2K 685 30
𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥...
35.9K 1.6K 20
𝙇𝘼 𝙁𝘼𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙄𝘼 Bonnie Everett's life was already hard, from balancing her four year old, an on and off boyfriend, to serving pancakes from nin...