~Love Games~ (Lloyd X Reader...

נכתב על ידי waterlotuss

What happens when Y/n, Master of Love, gets an invite to join the tournament of elements and execute her long... עוד

•Heart to Heart•
•Always Forever•
•So Much Love That the Whole Thing Feel Like a Lie•
•Why Would I Kiss a Boy Just to Get Hurt•
•Doing It All For Love•
•I Wish I Could Live Without You But You're A Part Of Me•
•While The Others Talked We Were Listening To Lovers Rock•
•They Say I'm Too Young To Love You•
•Must Be Another One She Loves•
•They Mistook My Kindness For Weakness•
•I Just Wanna Get High With My Lover• [END]

•Melting Like An Ice Cream When You Smile•

714 30 11
נכתב על ידי waterlotuss

The Anacondrai Cultists chant as the captive Elemental Masters are brought in.

"Bring in the prisoners." Clouse ordered I looked around seeing the dim red lights and it smelled of fire and sage.

"So the ninja were right. This was never about any of us winning the tournament. This was always about something sinister." Griffen spoke as our chains rattled.

"What gave that away? Was it his cult following, or the giant snake head?" Shade remarked looking rather sad.

I had come to terms by now with losing my power, it never brought anything good so losing it just doesn't make me that sad. Honestly it makes me feel quite relieved.

Jay had begun humming happily as we were led down the steps.  "We've been fighting each other for so long, it took us all losing to finally pull us together. Too bad it's too late." Neuro said shaking his head.

"Why are you humming? You do know they're about to take our powers?" Kai lectured angrily.

"Since these cursed shackles have blocked our powers, I choose to use the power of positive thinking. Lloyd will come save us. You just wait." Jay criticized as I rolled my eyes.

Skylor turns her head away from Kai. "Go ahead and look away, but you know as well as I do after he takes our powers, he's still gonna need yours."

"You don't understand. My father gets everything he wants. I had no choice." Skylor stated desperately defending herself.

"Just tell me one thing. Was it his idea to make me fall for you, or yours? Because it worked." Kai replied saddened as Skylor gasps and then smiles.

"Lock 'em down." Zugu announced as we were pushed onto one knee. "All rise for Master Chen!"

The cultist look around eagerly and we just look up in annoyance. Chen uses Gravity to levitate his throne. As cultist bang drums and fire erupts from every where. "Look at me. I'm floating." He almost falls, making the Cultists gasp. "I got it, I got it. I just got distracted by how awesome this place looks."

The chair lands in front of us. "Well done, Clouse. You've really set the mood." Clouse nods as we struggle in the chains. "And look at this. Soon, I'll have more power. It's good to be me."

"You may have us, but you still don't have the Green Ninja." Jay shouted with a smile as Chen stood up.

"Ah, yes. I bet right now he'll swoop down to save you in the very last moment and teach me a valuable lesson. Well, I'll wait. I love lessons." Chen giggled sitting back in his chair as we all looked around.

"Any minute now." Jay sings a little scared.

"That's enough. I'm bored. But here's a lesson: don't be a sore loser. Only one can remain!" Chen yells as he steals our powers. "The power is mine. All mine!"

"He never came." Jay whispered in sadness.

"Take them to the factory." Chen ordered as Skylor turned around quickly. "Father, please, spare Kai. I've seen inside his head. He's different. He can help you."

"You like the boy, don't you? If it will make you happy. Leave the red one." Chen decided as a cultist takes his chains off. "In fact leave Master of Love we have some catching up to do." Chen smirked as I furrowed my eyebrows at him in confusion.

What could he possibly want to talk about with me. Kai gave me a look before being pulled off by Skylor I was pulled by Chen in a different direction.

I rolled my eyes as Chen begins to show me his trophy collection. "A scale from the Great Devourer, Captain Soto's peg leg, a cog from the Celestial Clock, Zane's pink gi, and this." He swings an Anacondrai Blade.

I quickly backed out of the way. "Whoa."

"An Anacondrai sword. They are the sharpest blade in existence, fit for the greatest warrior to ever do battle in Ninjago." Chen informed.

"Why are you showing me all this? You do realize if you weren't holding that staff right now, I'd strike you down right here." I threatened as Chen just smiled.

"Clouse was right. Even without your power, the passion and desire still exists in you. Unlike you and my dear Skylor, who inherited her powers from her mother, I was never born with natural abilities." Chen explained as I yawned looking at more things.

"I was told I would amount to nothing. But I will show them they are all wrong! Look." He points to a painting. "I call it The Charge of the Dark Brigade. It's beautiful, isn't it? The reds, the purples, the super dark purples. After I defeat Lloyd and take his powers, I will have all the Elements I need to conjure a spell that will transform me and my worshippers into Anacondrai." Chen went on making me stop for a moment take Lloyds power....but that was supposed to be my revenge? He was going to double cross me? Chen is such a snake.

"Nothing will stop me." Chen stated snapping me out of my trance.

"But I've seen inside your head. I know you're still jealous Lloyd has gotten to have both of his parents happy." Chen snakes around me as I remained stone cold.

Lloyd didn't even get happy parents either. Chen is just trying to manipulate me.

What if I can help Lloyd though? Pretend to agree with Chen then turn on him. I wonder if Kai is making better progress?

"It could've been you being happy with your parents but Garmadon messed that up. Have you ever wondered what it felt like to have a happy family?" Chen asked still looking to me as I turned my head away in frustration.

"Yes you have." Chen whispered leaning down. "There is so much potential in you, Y/n. I want to give you the chance to find it."

"But what if I also told you there were secrets about your parents that your Sensei never told you? Dark secrets." Chen acknowledged confusing me. What? There's no way.

"My parents? What secrets?" I questioned in a hurry.

"So many questions that can so easily be answered." Chen shrugged as Clouse entered the hall. "Master, it is nightfall. The Green Ninja will be making his move shortly."

"Think about it." He and Clouse leave and I gaze up at the portrait again.

I've have thought about it Chen.

It's time you go down.

***

Lloyd falls into a trapdoor where I was stationed. Kai was also stationed somewhere I couldn't remember where though. "Whoa! Ugh, Chen and his trapdoors." We both hear the Anacondrai serpent. "Huh? Uh-oh."

"Lloyd! This way! Come on!" I yell he hesitated but ended up running to me his father probably already told him without me.

"Y/n, you escaped. What happened?"

"I managed to slip free, but Chen took all our powers. If we can find them—" I start talking to be cut off by Lloyd. "There's no time. I have to stop Chen. Alone if I have to." I stop walking and look at him. "What? What is it?" Lloyd asked desperately.

"I'm sorry, Lloyd." I blow out my torch. "This will all make sense when it's over."

"Y/n? Y/n, where are you?" He called out as a trapdoor was activated beneath me. I made my way down the hall meeting up with Kai and Skylor. "It's going good." I say with relief.

"That's good he's falling for everything." Kai smiled as Skylor looked unsure. I put my hand on her shoulder. "You're doing the right thing."

"I know it's just he's my dad." Skylor reasoned sadly. I really wish Lloyd was here, he could relate to this. He must feel so betrayed right now.

"It's time to go my father has defeated Lloyd." Skylor announced to us she must be communicating with Chen telepathically.

Me and Kai nod going to the place where Garmadon and Nya were being held. "I have your son. But his power will become mine at the ceremony tonight. I'm sorry you didn't get an invite. I'm still a little hurt when my pupil decided to betray me so long ago." I heard Chen ramble down the chambers.

"But how did you defeat him?" Nya asked.

"Oh, I had a little help." Chen giggled as me and Kai walk in.

Nya gasps as Garmadon looks in rage. "You pitted the ninja against themselves, just as you did the Elemental Masters."

Chen laughed taking a breath to form his sentence. "Uh last time I checked Y/n isn't a ninja." Garmadon rolled his eyes at Chens antiques

"Why? How could you do this?" Nya begged.

"Chen holds all the power. Lloyd alone never stood a chance." I lied trying to reason as Chen nodded proudly at my statement.

"I had to think about what was best for us." Kai put in. "He'll let you go if—"

"I'd rather be snake food!" Nya yelled as Garmadon grabs Skylor. "Untie us!"

He and Clouse laugh however me and Kai exchange somewhat worried looks. "Or what? You've changed, remember? You're Sensei Garmadon. You're a good guy. Threats don't frighten me." Garmadon pushes Skylor away.

"My pet may be napping, but she's always hungry when she wakes up." Clouse told with a smug smile.

"You had a good run, Garmadon. But all good things must come to an end." He and Clouse laugh as they walk away.

"This isn't you, Kai. Don't do this." Nya tried to reason.

"You as well Y/n please." Garmadon said almost making me break character.

"Sorry, sis. This is the way it has to be." Kai stated as we both wink at them and they smile at  us realizing the plan.

"I swear we are long lost twins Kai." I say with a small laugh exiting the room.

Kai laughed with a nod. "I've never met someone who's just like me." He then turned to a frown. "It's kinda creepy."

I cringed making a face nodding in agreement. "But also kinda refreshing." I added making him have a neutral face.

"I get you and you get me." Kai said as I smiled in agreement.

"Have the factory prepare a feast in honor of the ceremony, Clouse. I'm in the mood for noodles." Chen said as I sighed.

***

I watch closely as Lloyd is being brought in to the ceremony. Once he gets closer I approach him. "Why would you help them?" Lloyd asked confused.

"Don't worry—" I whisper then see Clouse pop up behind me. Seriously this guys had horrible timing. "It won't hurt, heh, that much." I evil laugh and walk away confusing Lloyd even more.

"All right, first thing's first. Daughter!" Chen ordered as Skylor stepped foreword.

"I offer my power to you, Father." Skylor bowed and Chen starts stealing her power. "Only one can remain."

"And now for the final Element. Only one can remain!" Chen yelled as he steals Lloyd's Energy.

"Behold! Every Elemental Power, all in my control! Do you feel the power? I do! All of you who bear the mark of the Anacondrai, it is time. We will shed our skins for new ones, and be the most powerful force in all of Ninjago!" Chen proclaimed as the cult cheers happily.

Me and Kai exchange a look with Skylor and she nods. "Father, let me stand beside you."

"Yes. Yes. Join me. After today, not only will Master Chen be Ninjago's number one noodle house, but Ninjago's number one ruler!" Chen declared and I smirked to Kai letting him know it was time.

"Hey, Chen! You forgot one Element. The element of surprise!" Kai yelled as Skylor kicks his staff away.

"You betray me!?" Chen jumped back in surprise.

"Runs in the family." Skylor said with a smile then kicks him while Kai grabs the staff.

"Get him!" Chen yelled but Kai uses Lightning on the Cultists and frees Lloyd.

"That was all an act?" Lloyd asked us in shock.

"Don't worry. We had it all under control. Well, almost." Kai shrugged as I nodded watching Clouse release some venom, but Kai protects Lloyd with Energy. "Ice!" He freezes Clouse.

"Hurry, Kai. You must destroy the staff." Lloyd told but Kai just laughed ignoring him. "Chen was right. This thing's awesome." He uses it against more Cultists.

"Kai, it holds too much power! Destroy it!" I shout but he began to block me out. Skylor runs up to us in worry

"The power is corrupting him. If we don't get that staff out of his hands—" Lloyd spoke up to have Kai run up to us. "No one is taking my staff! You had all that power. Now it's my turn!"

He goes back to normal. "Ah, what am I saying?" However then gets corrupted again. "Nothing I don't already feel!"

"Yes, yes. Embrace the power." Chen yelled from across the cave.

"I can't...I can't control it." Kai stuttered and I quickly reached for the staff fighting Kai for it. "I should've been the Green Ninja!"

"No, Kai. Don't!" Lloyd yelled as I finally pried the staff out of his hands. Cole flies in with the Jet, and the Elemental Masters join in to fight the Cultists.

I feel a surge of energy through me and though it was tempting I quickly raised the staff above my head smashing it. "No!" Chen yelled as everyone's powers are returned.

***

After everyone had their powers returned we captured most of the cultist. But Chen and Clouse got away with Skylor.

I watched as Zane turns on his funny switch, making everyone laugh. "Hello, my baby. Hello, my honey. Hello, my ragtime gal. Send me a kiss by the wire."

Lloyd walked next to me and I gestured over to a spot away from everyone. He nodded slowly as I lead him by the beach part of the island.

"If this were different circumstances I would say a walk on beach is quite romantic." I laughed slightly as Lloyd didn't really react, just like old times.

"I'm not sure how much your dad told you." I spoke up unsure looking at Lloyd from the side momentarily. "He just told me that he used to train you but then one day he pushed you too far and you ended up using your love removal spell on your parents." Lloyd explained as I hummed confirming it.

"That's true. I was offered a revenge spell if I 'won' the tournament." I said catching Lloyds attention. "I planned to use it on you." Lloyd kept walking he didn't react too much. "I thought it would make me feel better but thanks to your father I've realized that it wouldn't."

"What was the spell?" Lloyd whispered.

"Uh it can remove someone's elemental powers forever... but! I tore up the spell and smashed the vial." I defended as Lloyd took a breath in with a concerned expression.

"I understand if you need time away from me. I did some pretty messed up stuff however I'm trying to fix it. I hope you can see that."

"I- I don't want time away from you Y/n." Lloyd stuttered stopping to look at the ocean.

"But how?! How can you forgive so easily and trust me so fast? I manipulated you!" I confessed in total confusion.

"I'm used to getting mistreated by others." Lloyd admitted avoiding eye contact. "My mom left me in a boarding school. My father was an evil overlord. I know when people need to be forgiven." Lloyd gave me a soft smile and I returned it with a scoff.

"Lloyd one day this is going to get you in trouble." He chuckled nodding. "You're probably right. But if I have someone with me to help me along the way..." Lloyd trailed off.

"Ah yes!" I jumped up with energy. "Someone! I wonder who could do such a task?" I placed a finger to my chin pretending to think hard. "I'm thinking a girl. She has to be an elemental master of course."

"Of course." Lloyd admitted in total agreement making me laugh. "I think I know the perfect person."

"Who?" Lloyd asked facing me with a charming grin.

"Me!" I boasted confidently as Lloyd just chuckled placing his hands on my cheeks. "Y/n can I kiss you?" Before I answered I leaned in placing my lips onto his. It was a short sweet kiss just as I would imagine kissing Lloyd.

We parted looking at each other with a smile. "Once we get off this island we are going on a proper date. AND I'm planning it!" I speak up proudly. "This is great I get to say cheesy love lines to you." I teased as Lloyd blushed shaking his head. "How do you know I don't have anyway?"

"Because you're Lloyd Garmadon all stuck up and wanting to become a sensei." I informed in a serious manner.

"Uh huh." He smirked then picked me up quickly shocking me. "Would a stuck serious person do this?" He asked as I broke into a fit of laughter.

"No Lloyd put me down!" I screamed as he stopped to set me down in the sand.

"Hate to bring the mood down." Lloyd spoke up making me sigh dramatically. "But Chen is still out there." Lloyd told ignoring my demeanor.

"Chen is so... what's the word?" I pause for a moment amusing Lloyd. "He's got that je ne sais quoi about him. You know?"

"No. No Y/n I don't not."

I shrugged happily brushing him off as Lloyd chuckled again. "I feel like I'm talking to Kai."

"I literally said that today." I acknowledge walking back to the group with Lloyd. "You just don't understand how alike the two of you are." I hummed in response looking at Kai who was looking into the distance.

"Fire is passion and so is love." I said to Lloyd who nodded in agreement.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

4.1K 131 11
Y/n gets invited to the tournament of elements with promises of finding out about her birth father. With her being the result of a one-night stand, a...
45.9K 984 14
Jay's heartbroken when Nya says that they're just good friends, and thinks that there's no hope for him and her. Then a new girl comes to school and...
1.4K 53 10
In the bustling world of Ninjago, amidst the clash of elemental powers and the constant threat of dark forces, there exists a pair that is just tryin...
139K 3.2K 29
The title says it all! I hope you enjoy!