REDEMPTION // ADOPTED BY SCAR...

By vibraniumtears

Scarlett johansson, the rising star, falls pregnant. Reluctantly she gives up her baby, to a loving family... More

A/N
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Ending.

Chapter 31.

1.3K 36 17
By vibraniumtears

⎯⎯ LIZZIE'S POV:

'Lizzie! Elizabeth!' Scarlett is saying loudly.
'Hmm?' I say, still groggy from my sleep.

'Lizzie it's Hannah.' The minute that name leaves her mouth I'm awake. 'What? What's happened?' I ask frantically. 'She's having a nightmare i can't wake her!'

I look down and she's is hyperventilating in her sleep, tears falling from her eyes.

'Hannah! Baby wake up.' I sit her up against the headboard slightly, she's pinching herself, knowing she's in a nightmare and she can't wake herself up.

'Hannah come on baby open your eyes.' Scarlett pleads whilst I put her hands under her back so she can stop pinching herself, she's bruising her arm.

'Hannah wake up!' Scarlett shouts.

She wakes up, immediately sitting upwards and running the the bathroom. She frantically pulls off her hoodie and pj bottoms, inspecting her body in the mirror.

'What did he do? Why was he here?' She asks frantically, her voice shaking. 'Who? Baby no one was in here besides us.' Scarlett says softly.

'Why are my wrists bruised?' Her eyes widen, thinking her dream was real as she starts to wind herself into a panic attack.

'Han you did that to yourself. No one was in here i promise you.' I say sternly. She shakes her head, cupping her mouth, she's starting to suffocate.

I cautiously walk towards her, she backs herself into a corner.

'Han we can't leave you alone in here. Come back to bed where it's warm.' I plead calmly. 'N-No no i want to know what he did to me.' Her words come out as stutters as she tries to breathe.

'No one did anything, you were having a nightmare honey.' Scarlett says, scared as she watches han get stuck in her mind.

Hannah's sat on the floor in the corner, her head in her hands as she remembers what he did to her, confusing her imagination with reality.

'Baby snap out of it, that's not real.' I say with a raised voice hoping it brings her back to reality. She looks up, her tears free falling down her face.

'It's okay. It's okay.' I say as i slowly edge closer to her. She shakes her head, smushing herself closer together.

I back out of the room, standing in the doorway with scarlett helplessly.

'Honey we won't hurt you. We'll never hurt you.' Scarlett says as she sits on the floor in the middle of the bathroom, she's still struggling to breathe.

'Baby you're going to pass out if you don't calm yourself down.' I say sternly and the twins knock on the door. Which i answer.

'What's happened?' MK asks frantic.
'Hannah had a really bad nightmare and she can't calm down.' I say desperately. 'I'm worried she's going to pass out but she won't let us get close to her.'

'Babydoll that's just your aunts. Remember auntie katie? And aunt Ashley?' Scarlett says calmly.

'See? It's like she doesn't recognise us.' My voice cracks a little.

'Try skin on skin.' Ashley suggests. 'What?' I ask confused. 'Take off your shirt and let her lay on your chest.' MK elaborates.

'Hannah, do you trust me?' Scarlett asks softly. 'Okay, can i come closer to you?' Scarlett asks and i'm assuming han is nodding.

'Okay. It's okay.' Scarlett says softly through her own panic. The three of us walk into the room again, standing in the doorway.

'Baby you need to steady your breathing. Can you try do that for me?' Scarlett asks as she sits in front of Hannah, who nods.

'Count to five in your head.' Scarlett instructs and hannah looks up as she counts, trying to get more air into her lungs.

'Imagine each number is a different colour.' Scarlett coaches her.

'What colour was number three?' Scar asks.
'Y-Yel..low.' Hannah pants out. 'Okay now count again.' Scarlett says softly.

'What colour was number two?' Scarlett asks. 'Pi-pink.' She's is still really struggling but she's still conscious so we're okay.

'Okay i'm going to take off my shirt okay?' Scarlett says softly, i'm assuming she heard our conversation from earlier.

She takes off her shirt and gently places it down next to her.

'Can i hug you baby?' She says calmly and Hannah nods, with that Scarlett pulls han onto her lap, who is still struggling to breathe a little.

'There you go. It's okay see? It's okay.' Scarlett gently traces her fingers along hannah's bare back.

'Okay, what can you see in here baby?' Scarlett asks and hannah looks up from scarlett's shoulder, her terrified eyes meeting mine, making my heart crack.

'Y-your white sh-shirt.' She says quietly.
'Mhmm! What else honey.' Scarlett asks again, continuing to gently trace shapes on hannah's back.

'Ash-Ashley's r-red hood-hoodie.' She stutters. 'Good job! What else?' Scarlett asks with a small smile.'Mamas sil-silver ring.' She says.

'You're doing so well. What else?' Scarlett pushes her one last time. 'The Outset bag.' She sighs out, glad she can breathe again.
'There we go. All better.' Scarlett coos softly,

Me and the twins sigh with relief and we head back to the hallway outside.

'That was rough.' MK says worried. 'That might be the worst one so far.' Ashley agrees. 'She got stuck in a flashback that's what made it so bad. Her mind still thought she was dreaming.' I elaborate and they nod slowly.

'Okay, hopefully the skin on skin will keep her calmer. It's only early so you guys should probably go back to sleep.' MK says, hugging me.

'Thank you, sorry for waking you.' I apologetically smile. 'It's okay, i'm glad you did.' Ashley hugs me and they both divert back to their rooms.

When i get back to bed, scarlett and hannah are there. Scarlett just in a black sports bra, the rest of her clothes still on, han in her underwear, she's still panting a little, scarlett's raking her fingers through our daughters hair, humming slightly.

'I'm sorry scarlett.' Hannah's voice cracks out. 'You've got nothing to be sorry for, my little love.' Scarlett whispers as she keeps soothing hannah.

'I didn't mean to wake you up.' Hannah continues. 'I'm glad you did, i don't like to see you hurt darling.' Scarlett continues to comfort the girl.

'I'm still sorry.' Han whispers. 'You've got nothing to apologise for angel.' I say softly, hoping i don't startle her, she just hums.

Scarlett shimmies down the bed a little more. She has shorts on so she's basically skin on skin with han. I know this will comfort them both, making up for the years they missed when han was a baby.

'It's okay sweet girl, just close your eyes. No one will hurt you with me here. No one will ever lay a bad hand on you as long as i am here.' Scarlett whispers, and hannah closes her eyes, a few tears falling onto scarlett's chest as she cries a little.

'Don't cry honeylove, mommy's got you. It's all going to be okay.' Scarlett soothes, tracing shapes on han's back. 'Count my heartbeats baby.' Scarlett starts to sing softly.

Hannah finally lays heavier on scarlett's chest, falling asleep peacefully. 'All better.' Scarlett whispers, kissing hannah's forehead as she sleeps.

'That was terrifying.' I whisper. 'I know, it was pretty scary.' Scarlett voice rasps out.

'You did a good job scarlett, you're a good mom.' I compliment and she grins wide. 'So are you elizabeth.' She says back and i kiss her.

Me and scarlett stay awake, i head down into the city to grab us breakfast with the twins.

We order and head back to the car, hitting paparazzi on the way out.

where's your daughter?

where's scarlett?

are you and scarlett together?

are the twins going to play a wanda variant?

We ignore them and sit inside, pulling out of the car park.

The smell of coffee instantly fills the car, ash and MK eating their breakfast in the back.

We drive back to the house.

'Hey Miss Olsen.' Jason greets me at the gates. 'Hey jason! You can call me lizzie you know, i've known you long enough.' I chuckle. 'Well i suppose so, i do let you into your own house after all.' We share a laugh as he lets us in. 'Have a good day!' He says and i repeat his words back to him.

We park on the drive, carrying in breakfast and heading upstairs, heading upstairs the minute we set foot into the hallway.

'What is all this giggling about?' I chuckle as i lay next to scar and han. Hannah is sat up on scarlett's waist, now with some sweats on. I assume their scarlett's because they're rolled up on hannah's waist.

'Mama is tickling meee!' Hannah whines as she crawls onto my lap. 'You tickled me first!' Scarlett sticks her tongue out.

'Scarlett stop being mean to my baby.' I stick my tongue out. 'Yeah!' Hannah says with a smile. 'Oh tag team? This is cruel.' Scarlett jokes.

'Thank you for breakfast honey.' She smiles.

Ash and MK sit on the bed with us, we didn't get han anything because we know she'll be fussy so we'll make pancakes later.

Scarlett finished first so hannah crawls back onto her, earning a grunt from scarlett as she sits on scarlett's now full stomach.

'Sorry.' Hannah smiles and lays back down, snuggling closer into scarlett's chest. Scarlett chuckles, combing her fingers through hannah's hair.

MK and Ashley leave to go to a meeting, me and scarlett stay in bed with hanna.

'Momma?' She asks scarlett.

'Hmm?'

'Can i ask you something?' Hannah sits up and rubs her eyes. 'Of course babydoll.' Scarlett smiles nervously. 'You don't have to answer, but i'd be happy if you did...' She starts. 'It's okay, ask away.' Scarlett rests her hands on hannah's thighs.

'Um...' She plays with her hands. 'Who is my dad?' She asks quietly, not making eye contact with scarlett.

Scarlett tilts her head, half smiling with nervousness.

'Are you sure you want to know right now?' Scarlett asks and hannah nods.

'Well... at the time i was seeing someone called Colin Jost. You know 'em?' Scarlett starts. Hannah's eyes wide. 'I do know him. He's on SNL.' She gasps.

'Mhmm... well we were dating for about three months before i fell pregnant with you. He decided he didn't want to know me or you and he... left.' Scarlett explains, keeping eye contact with han.

'Oh... does he know anything about me? Do you still talk to him?' Han questions.

'Well he kept updated during the pregnancy and whilst i still had you, i sent him copies of photos every year but besides that no, i haven't spoken to him in about twelve years.' Scarlett smiles sadly.

'So no, i don't think he knows anything besides your name.' Scarlett finishes and hannah frowns.

'Hmm, shame. He's really funny.' Hannah shrugs and lays back down.

'Did he ever meet me?' She asks again. 'No, no he's never seen you in the flesh.' Scarlett says as she strokes the side of hannah's neck, who just hums.

'If you want, i can try contact him again. He owes me money for child support anyways.' Scarlett jokes. 'That would be nice. I hope he isn't a jerk.' Hannah smiles, me and scarlett chuckle. 'He isn't, not in person anyways.' Scarlett smiles as she combs her fingers through hannah's hair.

'Pretty piercings, would you ever get anymore?' I change the subject, noticing the dainty jewellery in her ears.

'I want my thirds done, my belly, and then some all down my right ear.' Hannah smiles.

'No belly.' Scarlett says sternly. 'Why?!' Hannah sits up. 'Because. No belly.' Scar chuckles. Hannah rolls her eyes.

'I want my nose done too. And don't even get me started on tattoos.' Hannah sighs excitedly.

'No tattoos either!' Scarlett says sternly.
'Hypocrite, you're covered in 'em.' Hannah crosses her arms and raises an eyebrow. 'Okay? So?' Scarlett can't put up an argument.

'Where do you want tattoos?' I ask with a smile. 'My back, arms, and my ribs. Maybe my collarbones but i'm scared the needle will hit my bones.' She shudders. 'I want my thighs done too.' She smiles.

'Okay absolutely not.' Scarlett chuckles.
'Mom, i can see at least four different tattoos on you right now.' Hannah raises an eyebrow, tracing her finger over scarlett's rib tattoo.

'Plus i want my arms covering.' Hannah shrugs. 'Why? You don't need your arms covering?' Scarlett tilts her head. 'To be fair it would hurt a lot. But i want something symbolic there.' Hannah smiles.

'Nope. No tattoos and no piercings.' Scarlett stands her ground half jokingly.

MK and Ashley walk in.

'Auntie katie?' Han asks with a devilish grin on her face. 'Yes honey?' MK says as she sits at the end of the bed. 'Do you think that mom should let me get tattoos when i'm all grown up?' Hannah asks as she uses her knees to get off scarlett. 'Don't see why not.' Katie shrugs, a grin on her face.

Hannah sits on MK's lap, sticking her tongue out at scar.

'What about youuu ashleyyy?' Han asks as she lays her head down on the bed. 'I'm saying yes.' And han cheers.

'Four against one.' Han smiles to herself.
'Whose the fourth person?' MK asks confused. 'Me, obviously.' Hannan sits up again. 'Oh obviously.' MK chuckles.

'Okay fine but no to the belly piercing.' Scarlett chuckles. 'That's the best part of it all!' Hannah says dramatically. 'You'll regret it and you'll have to clean it all the time.' Scar warns. 'Then that's my own problem.' Hannah raises an eyebrow, scarlett copies her.

'Hmmm i don't know about the belly piercing...' Ashley debates. 'What about my nose?' Hannah asks, sitting in MK's crossed legs, leaning her back against her front. 'I don't know...' Ashley says.

'Hannah have you ever seen a seventy year old with tattoos, belly piercings and nose piercings?' Scarlett chuckles. 'No but i will when you're seventy and covered in tattoos.' Hannah sasses back and we all gasp before bursting into laughter.

'Damn i really did give birth to another me.' Scarlett says through laughter. 'Yeah you did.' MK chuckles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 7.9K 100
Scarlett was living in bliss when her little girl entered the world. She shut her eyes content that her life's just started. Only to open them and l...
5.5K 216 23
Noura Naomi Carey, this is her story. Her life is a literal roller coaster. From walking in the New York streets, to walking in the Outset Office. Al...
7.5K 266 19
MALE CHILD READER! Elizabeth Olsen was forced to give up her son when she was going to start filming for Marvel, Boyd got full custody of their son a...
44.4K 987 15
- 10 - 15 chapters - Evelyn Olsen, daughter of Elizabeth Olsen, she looks exactly like her mother when she was younger, just a little 3 year old gir...