Dangerous Territory

By WildRhov

France, 1944. As the Allies land on the shores of Normandy, an unlikely friendship strikes up between Levi Ac... More

BOOK ONE: NORMANDY - The German and the Jew
Nazis Have Mothers Too
La Résistance Française
Bathing by the River
Blood on the Mop
Weak and Filthy
The Lost Women in Our Lives
The Weight of a Whip
Rake the Coals Hotter
Overlord
The Sound of a Single Shot
The Importance of a Book
Nursing the Sick
Paris Est Délivré
Dignity Lost
Shattered Pride
Tinned Chocolates
A Loaf of Bread
The Darkest of All Secrets
A Bright Garden Walk
Dots and Dashes
Prison Break
Unneeded Tools
BOOK TWO: METZ - A Forest Ride
Witlof
The Nazi Wonder Drug
A Road Between Two Churches
A Dark Ride
Nearing the Border
Metz Arrival
Clarity in the Cathedral
The Window in the Attic
Promotions Well Earned
An Officer's Perks
Testing Loyalty
Pakt Mit Dem Teufel
What Does He See
Bath Salts and Liquid Shampoo
Monster in the Closet
Plus Jamais
Burgundy in the Storm
Sad Hero
Ein Verheirateter Mann
Rosh Hashanah
Cast All Sins into the Depths
Apples and Honey
Memories of Cuxhaven
The Man Under the Disguise
Soulmate
Bashert
Recon Mission
Day of Rest
Awakened By a Thunderstorm
The Leak in the Attic
Braus Haus
A Bottle of Burgundy
Stumbling Lieutenant
A Bump in the Night
The British Gun
Debriefing
A Desperate Plan
Fallen
Wet Toes
Atonement
Yom Kippur Miracle
Patton's Move
Auf Wiedersehen
BOOK THREE: LORRAINE - Letters from Maizières-lès-Metz
It's All Burning Down
What Was It All For?
Cellar Reunion
Ancient Sanctuary
Full Moon
The Mouth's Blessing
Outside Nicolo's Restaurant
Dedicate Your Hearts
His Own Kind
Woermann's Deceit
Eat, Drink, and Be Merry
Brothel Comfort
Kaleidoscope Light
Dream of You
The Knight
The Jewish Blade
The Storm That Was the Calm
Breaking the Calm
Hide Everything
Abschiedsgeschenk
The Internment Camp
Geheime Staatspolizei
By the Numbers
What Levi Knew
He Wanted to See You
The Freedom Group
Blood and Honor
A Sign From Above
Attack on Queuleu
Revenge for the Dead
Mercy
BOOK FOUR: ARDENNES - Time To Go
Invisible Pain
Sunday Drive

Captive

225 6 10
By WildRhov

Eren was lying in bed, staring straight ahead, naked, his body wet, not even the energy to wipe himself dry after the bath. He felt lost, torn between loyalty, hopelessness, patriotism, fatalism, brotherhood, and surging fear of losing everything.

He heard the wall creak as it opened, turned his head, and saw Levi peeking through.

"Sorry I'm late. Carly made it sound urgent. Bad news?"

Eren could not even nod. He just stared at Levi, a hostage to the terror.

Levi took a step into the room and carefully closed the false wall. "I take it, it's not about Armin."

His head slowly shook, and his lip began to quiver.

Still in his dress, Levi climbed onto the bed and laid on his head on top of Eren's chest. Eren squeezed his arms around Levi as he burst into loud, shattering tears.

Levi held Eren, letting him cry. It took a few minutes before Eren managed to rein in his emotions, gulping back the sobs and sniffling moistly. Levi caressed his damp chest, feeling the deep tremors as Eren struggled to hold back his emotions.

Levi's eyes closed in dejection. He already knew what must have happened. It was only a matter of time.

Softly, he whispered, "How long until you leave?"

Eren's voice croaked out roughly, "Three days." His throat was choked with tension as he tried to dam the floodwaters of fear.

Levi merely nodded. At least it was time to accept the inevitable.

Eren began to breathe slower, labored, still jolting at times with the last bubbles of sobbing. He felt tired now and stared up at the ceiling, lost in visions of flames and smoke.

Quietly, he muttered, "I'm not going to make it, am I?"

Levi calmly hushed him. "Of course you will."

"Ich weiß ... I know ... I know there's no way we can win this battle," Eren confessed, sounding fatalistic. The American accent he had picked up was completely gone, leaving the poor, lost, German boy exposed to the brutal reality of warfare. "Machern-bei-Metz was a suicide mission. All of Metz is a strategic sacrifice. They keep telling us, if we can slow down die Alliierten so they don't reach the Westwall before winter, trap their Panzer in the snow ... if we can buy time so the rest of the Wehrmacht can defend das Vaterland, protect the women and children back home ... That's what it's about now: Überleben. Survival! Protecting our own people! Those back home are losing their sons, husbands, and brothers, but it's to protect all the rest. A sacrifice of a few to save a nation." He laughed bitterly. "Appropriate that someone like me was sent here. I wouldn't be allowed to live in Hitler's Tausendjähriges Reich. Ich kann genauso gut gleich sterben. I might as well die here."

"You're not going to die," Levi said firmly as he caressed Eren's chest. "You'll definitely make it. We promised before God, remember?"

"Bullets don't care about oaths. You of all people know that."

Those words stung Levi with the pain of losing Petra. Eren was right, of course. Bullets didn't care that two people loved one another and had dreams of a happy future. Bullets were create to rip apart those dreams and oaths.

"Levi?" he whispered.

He raised up to look at Eren. His eyes were wet, puffy, and lined with pink from crying, but his face was determined.

"Take me captive. For real."

Levi's mouth dropped. "Are you saying..."

"I surrender," he whispered. "I love my country, but the only way I'm getting out of this city is in a coffin or in a prisoner-of-war camp. I'd rather be your prisoner."

Levi felt stunned but immensely happy. His smile was tamed back as he realized just how terrified Eren must be to have finally decided this.

"We can hide you. There's room in the basement."

"I won't be accepted."

"No, but you'll be my prisoner. According to the Geneva Convention, prisoners-of-war are to be treated well. I'll keep you safe." Levi combed back Eren's wet hair. "In this place, at least, I can protect you. Carly can help too. Hell, she'll probably let you live in this room. You've got everything you need here. I can bring you food, and we can simply stay here." A smile finally broke out on Levi's face, sad but happy at the same time. "We can live just like this."

Eren mumbled, "Until the battle comes to the city."

"This brothel has its own bomb shelter. We'll hide there."

Eren looked ashamed. "I'm being a coward."

"You're being human. I was just telling one of my men, there's no shame in wanting to survive." Levi grabbed Eren's cheeks between his hands and said firmly, "I won't let you die."

Eren's face struggled, a battle between wanting to be happy, and feeling miserable, cowardly, like a traitor. He had just won a coveted award for bravery. Now, he was betraying so many people: his platoon, his new commander, the Wehrmacht, all of Germany.

"Eren," Levi whispered as he saw those teal eyes drifting away in a sea of grief. "You're not betraying your men or your country." He suddenly grabbed Eren's wrists and pinned them above the bed. "It's not a betrayal if you can't escape."

He laughed awkwardly. "You'd let me go if I asked."

"Says who?" Levi reached down to the edge of his skirt, reached underneath to the scabbard strapped to his thigh, pulled out a knife, and held it up to Eren's throat. "Surrender, Nazi pig. You're mine!"

Those words thrilled Eren. "Can you ... make it real?"

"I'm not joking." He brought the knife closer, not enough to cut, but enough for Eren to flinch back at the feel of the cold steel on his throat. "If I have to be stubborn, if I have to be cruel, if I have to hold you at knife-point, I will make sure you don't return to this goddamn war." He lifted the knife and ran the flat of the blade along Eren's cheek like a cold caress. "I'm not letting them take you away from me again."

Eren smiled, feeling comforted by those words.

"Although, it's not really fair this way." Levi nimbly flipped the knife away and slid it into the sheath. He climbed off the bed and gazed at Eren, who was now confused and pouting. "Get dressed."

Eren looked stunned. "You want me in uniform?"

"Yes. If I'm going to take you captive, it needs to be fair. Otherwise, it looks shitty on my part."

Eren laughed and realized Levi was just playing some game. Maybe Carly was right and prisoner-of-war roleplaying was common with soldiers.

"And dry off, for God's sake! You'll catch a cold."

So caring! Even as Levi sounded cranky, he was just trying to keep Eren safe.

Eren went to the bathroom to dry his hair and wash the tears off his face. Then he pulled on all of his clothes. As he dressed, Levi wandered over to where he saw the glint of black and silver. He picked up the Knight's Cross.

"That's new."

"That's actually what the telephone call was about. There was a—what's the word—Siegerehrung? Everyone gathered, and I was presented with das Ritterkreuz."

Levi muttered, "The Knight's Cross. That's a high honor, isn't it?"

Eren frowned as he looked at the medal on its red, white, and black ribbon. "I used to dream of getting a Ritterkreuz. I saw the men as heroes. I knew their names and the brave things they did. Or, I used to think it was bravery. I'm not so sure now. What I did wasn't brave; it was necessary."

"It's still brave." Levi took the medal and tied it around Eren's neck. "Weak men see what needs to be done but refuse to do it, because there's no advantage to them taking such a risk. Brave men see what they need to do..." He finished off the ribbon and walked back around to look into Eren's eyes. "...and they ignore their fear. That's what being brave is: knowing the right thing to do, knowing the risks, and taking that first step anyway." Levi backed away. "Put your boots and cap on."

Eren pulled the officer's cap from the wardrobe and placed it on his head. Then he stomped his feet down into the tall, black boots.

"There. You are dressed, armed, you could run away from me, go back to your army, fight, get captured, maybe die ... or you can take a step forward and do the right thing by surrendering."

"Aufgeben ist für Weicheier. Surrendering is for weaklings."

"No! If your Nazi officer schools taught you that, then they're idiots. No wonder you're losing this war."

Levi reached up his skirt and again pulled out his knife. He wielded it, pointed straight at Eren.

"Rendez-vous ou mourez. Surrender or die."

"I have conditions for my surrender."

Levi smirked. "I will hear your conditions."

"My men are not harmed."

"Granted."

"I'm allowed to visit Armin." Eren smiled sadly to himself. "I want to tell him goodbye."

"I'll allow it, but only if I go with you."

"It could be dangerous."

"I can handle myself."

Eren laughed quietly. Yes, he had no doubt about that. "One more." He felt all the pain, shame, and fear boiling in his heart, and a tear dripped down. "Don't leave me tonight. Even if they need you," he said, glancing at the false wall, "I need you more." He glanced at the bathroom, where he had seriously considered drowning himself. In a soft, scared voice, Eren pleaded, "Please don't leave me alone."

Levi stepped forward and wiped the tears away. "Obviously, I can't leave my prisoner alone." He cupped Eren's cheek, and the German leaned into it as a sob burst out. "I have one condition as well. For one week, you don't try to run from me. Even if you're tempted to return to the army, you have to promise that you won't."

Eren nodded, too choked up to say anything.

"Do you surrender, Oberleutnant Eren Jäger?"

He would never see his men again!

He could finally stay with Levi!

He was a coward!

He was free!

Levi leaned in. "Say the words."

Eren looked down at him. There was a part of his mind fighting against this with fiercely patriotic fervor, heil-ing and screaming at him, 'How dare this lowly Jew, this parasite, tell an Aryan to surrender! You are Aryan! You stand atop the world! Death to Jews! Death to the enemy! Death before surrender! Hail victory! Heil! Heil! Heil!'

Eren crushed that last lingering part.

"I surrender."

Levi felt relieved all over again. He had seen that German pride sneak in right at the end, a final poisonous bubble breaching the surface of a festering wound in his soul, only to subside as the toxic hate drain out. He was glad Eren was stronger than that, and his soul was too pure for what the Nazis wanted him to become.

He reached to Eren's holster, removed his Luger, and set it aside on the nightstand.

"I've disarmed you," Levi said in a deep, calming voice. "You're my captive, Oberleutnant Jäger." Levi kept his knife pointed at him as he stepped forward. "On your knees, prisoner!"

Eren collapsed, like all the false promises of glory that kept him propped up were gone, and he could finally relax.

Levi stepped up close to him. Playfully, he slid the flat of the knife along Eren's throat, getting him to shiver, although there was no chance of harming him.

"Now, what should I do with my prisoner?" Levi asked slyly. "When you took me prisoner back in April, you basically made me a slave."

Eren cringed, realizing he was right. It was either that, or Kitz Woermann would have killed all the Jews. Still, it was a horrible solution to the problem.

Levi smirked slyly. "I should make you be my slave now." He saw Eren still looking contrite, and Levi paused. Slipping into fantasy was good, but it sometimes hid real issues. Softly, he asked, "Are you okay to play a little?"

Eren lifted his eyes. "Play?"

Levi huffed. How did he not realize what he meant when it was right there in front of him? He used his free hand to wave to his crotch. Even then, it took Eren a while to understand what he meant. When it dawned on him, Eren let out a soft gasp.

Oh! Play!

"Um, y-yeah."

"Are you sure?" he asked seriously. "If you're not in a good mood—"

"No! I mean, yes, I am. In a good mood, that is. If you want, then ... I think ... maybe I need it. Does that make sense?"

Levi stroked Eren's hair. "Yes, it does. It's why I'm offering."

Eren sighed in relief, already looking calmer. "Levi ... take my mind off everything. I want to forget the war, forget everything but you. Take me away from it all. Please!"

Levi looked anguished. His poor, broken takhshet. "You are relieved of duty, Oberleutnant Eren Jäger. No more fighting. No more worries tonight."

Eren stared up at him for a moment. No more fighting? No more duties? A soft laugh burst out as he was amazed at how light and beautiful it felt to be free from the weight of war.

"Thank you. I love you."

Levi leaned over to plant a gentle kiss on Eren's forehead. He gazed down at him and promised, "From here on, I'll take care of everything, but for tonight..." Levi smirked deviously.

Eren cut in, "Make me yours!" He glanced at Levi's crotch with aching need to feel something good after a day wrought with warring emotions.

"You already are mine! My neshomeleh. My bashert."

"Neshomeleh? That means..." He remembered, before leaving to fight in the north, Levi had called him that.

"Sweet soul, or maybe sweetheart in English. My dearest, precious takhshet."

Eren laughed softly at the mix of the endearing words that ended with an insult. So like Levi!

"And now, you are also my prisoner. I'll put you to work, slave labor, payback for what I went through. Now, you have to obey everything I say. Okay?"

Eren nodded in consent. His soul needed this!

Levi walked over to the bed and sat on the edge. "Crawl over here."

Remaining on his knees, Eren crept over. Levi spread his legs, and the dress draped between them. At a wave from Levi's hand, Eren crawled between Levi's knees. His hands reached forward, caressing the skirt to pull it up, but then he felt something bulky on the thighs. Levi lifted his skirt fully up, and Eren saw the hidden trench knives, two on each leg, secured in leather scabbards strapped tightly to his thighs with harnesses and rawhide thongs.

"Those are new."

"A gift from the Allies."

Eren dragged his finger along the leather straps and scabbards holding M3 trench knives. As his hand brushed Levi's thigh, he felt his muscles quiver. Eren glanced up and saw Levi biting his lip.

"With how sensitive your legs are, I'm surprised you can handle these."

"Actually, they're starting to desensitize my legs."

"Noooo," Eren whined. "I like how you react when I do this."

Eren's fingers spread and glided up Levi's legs like gentle feathers. Levi's breath caught, and Eren saw a pronounced twitch in the cotton bloomers. Eren dragged one finger down the slight bulge hidden within.

"May I take this off?"

Levi had to cough to get his throat to loosen up enough to talk. "Should I remove the knives?"

"No!" Eren kissed along the leather harness straps. "After all, it's dangerous with a new prisoner. Who knows what I might try to do to you. Besides," he said, running his fingers over the leather garter. "Best lingerie ever!"

Eren took the edge of the bloomers and helped Levi to pull them down. He saw Levi's cock curved in the bedroom lights. He leaned in and gave it endearing kisses from flared head to black curls and worked his way down toward the balls.

Levi suddenly grabbed Eren by the Knight's Cross and yanked his head up. He leaned in close and whispered, "My prisoner had better make me feel good."

"Yes, captain," he moaned, getting lost in the fantasy.

Levi loved the erotic haziness of Eren's eyes! He gave his cock a few strokes to get it fully up. Then he guided Eren's mouth to come closer. Eren was so eager for it, he surged forward, but Levi pulled on the red, white, and black ribbon around his throat to hold him back like a leash.

"Is the prisoner trying to attack?"

"No," Eren gasped. Levi using this revered award to control him sent thrills along his spine.

Levi pulled one of the knives out and pressed it against Eren's throat. Unlike before, now the blade threatened to bite in.

"Do I scare you?" asked Levi.

Eren struggled just to eke out the words, "I trust you."

The knife pressed in again. Eren gasped as he felt a sting and hot liquid drip down his throat. Shocked, he choked back a cry and yanked away; however, Levi's other hand grabbed the back of his head.

"Do ... I ... scare ... you?"

Eren gazed up at Levi and quietly confessed, "Yes."

"Good. My prisoner should realize..." The knife pressed in again. "...I could end your life. If you obey, you live. Understood?"

Eren nodded, thrilled and honestly a little scared. He knew Levi was right, and a trained assassin like him could have killed him at any moment. The fact that he held back for all these months, even before they had a relationship, really spoke to how they had some sort of bond long before they fully realized it.

For Levi, this power over another felt reaffirming. He had lost power so many times, overwhelmed by numbers, forced to comply or be killed, or beaten into submission. He felt some of that power and control return into his hands now.

He had feared that he might be going too far, especially with Eren in such a fragile mental state, but the young German seemed to soak this all in. Such an amazing man! Levi pet the top of his head, adoring Eren more and more.

"Now, you're not allowed to say another word until I give you permission to speak. You may nod, you may hum, but if your lips are open, it better be because they are around my dick." He rubbed his thumb across Eren's lips. "Open your mouth."

As soon as Eren began to part his lips, Levi forcefully slammed his head down onto his cock, catching him by surprise. He held Eren's head tightly and leaned over him.

"Do I have to teach my new prisoner how to suck a dick?"

Eren shook his head.

"No? I guess you Nazis think that since you're a superior race, you're better at everything, even sucking dick. Show me, prisoner." He toyed with the rim of Eren's ear. "Show me how superior you Aryans think you are."

Part of Eren felt the need to prove German superiority. As a prisoner, part of his duty was to remain proud and remind his captors that he was still powerful, they were just lucky to have captured him.

Of course, part of him loved the feel of Levi's cock filling his mouth. He licked all around the flared head and slid up and down. He felt Levi keeping a hand on his scalp, sometimes pushing a little more, forcing Eren to go deeper until Levi's cock hit the back of his throat over and over.

Eren moaned in pleasure as his head was manhandled so erotically. His nose was smothered in Levi's musky scent, and the curly black hairs crowning his cock tickled every time Levi pressed his head down to go deeper. He tightened his lips, and he heard Levi let out a French curse of pleasure.

Levi threatened, "By the time this war is over, you may wish you'd been captured by the Americans. They'll merely have you sit in some camp and twiddle your thumbs. I'll put you to work. Your mouth and throat are going to ache. Your knees will creak. I'll leave you exhausted every night, and I just might demand you pleasure me first thing in the morning."

Eren moaned sensually. Yes! He wanted to serve Levi, no one else.

"With the Americans, you could sit there and wank off whenever you want. With me, I might not allow you to touch yourself. Only I can."

Only him!

If he could live the rest of his life only knowing pleasure from Levi's hand, he would count himself as blessed.

As he pounded down on Levi, Eren opened his eyes and saw Levi holding the skirt out of the way, his fingers starting to clench as his body tensed up. He saw the pearl ring, and his eyes softened. Levi did not have to wear that ring when he dressed up in disguise. There was no advantage to it. The fact that Levi wore it anyway made Eren so immensely happy.

"Putain, your mouth is good," Levi moaned. He had to admit, with how tight Eren's lips were, he was already losing control. "Are you ready? I'm going to be rough. I want to fuck that dirty mouth of yours, and you're going to gulp it all down. Okay?"

He nodded again. Levi suddenly slammed Eren's head down even harder. Eren gagged, but he did not pull back as Levi forced his head to pleasure him.

Levi cursed in French as his face drew up and his hips flexed with desperate need. He realized he was pulling Eren's hair a bit hard as he moved his head to the speed he needed, but he did not dare stop. He felt ready to snap, and the soft hums from Eren drove him wild.

"Swallow it down, prisoner! Swallow it! Get ... nngh ... ready."

Eren could feel Levi's thighs quivering as he cursed louder and louder. That rough, scarred hand with its dainty pearl ring clenched the skirt hem as his whole body coiled tighter. Then Levi let out an explosive grunt.

Right at that moment, Eren yanked away.

Levi gasped. "Fuck, Eren!"

(there is supposed to be an image here, but Wattpad won't even let me upload a censored version. Please visit the artist and give them some love: https://twitter.com/Liqdra9/status/1616635258849329152 ... thanks!)

However, he was already coming. Levi watched in shock as it burst out and splattered onto Eren's face, across his Nazi cap, and dripped down his throat toward the Knight's Cross. Jolt after jolt, it spewed onto Eren's face, leaving it streaked white and dripping.

Eren gazed up at Levi as he was lost in that heavenly moment. He smiled deviously, leaned in, and gave the messy, wet cockhead a tiny lick.

"Merde..." Levi huffed between erotic moans. "Damn you, takhshet."

Levi watched as a streak of white slid down Eren's soft cheeks, gathered on the bottom of his chin, stringing out until it dripped to the carpet below. Those teal eyes gazed at him with such wide-eyed trust and love.

"What the hell was that?" grumbled Levi. "I told you not to make a mess, and here you've got it all over you, your uniform, the carpet..." Levi took off the officer's cap and looked at the Heeres eagle now slathered in vicuous white. "C'est dégoûtant!" How disgusting!

Eren smirked. "A prisoner's duty is to see which rules he can disobey."

Levi slammed the German cap down on the nightstand in mock anger. "Are you saying that defying me is a test?"

Eren had a mischievous smile as he shrugged. "I want to see if I will be punished."

"Oh, you will be, you little brat!"

Levi stood up and again grabbed Eren by the back of the Knight's Cross ribbon, holding it like a leash. He pulled just a little hard, enough to gag Eren without harming him. He glanced around the room, and finally he saw a silk scarf draped over the nightstand, near where he had set the Nazi cap. A prurient smile curled up on Levi's face. He grabbed the scarf and held it in front of Eren.

"What is this?"

Eren choked, both with embarrassment and the hold on the ribbon around his neck.

Levi chuckled as he let the silk scarf slide around Eren's face and throat. "What a naughty soldier I've captured! A pervert! I need to make sure such a dangerous prisoner doesn't escape."

He released his hold on the red, white, and black ribbon, and instead untied it. He set the medal aside next to the messy cap.

"Strip naked, prisoner. Get out of that disgusting Nazi uniform."

Eren slowly rose off his knees and undid his clothes. As the heavy wool tunic fell off his shoulders, it was like a weight lifted from his soul. He was a prisoner now. He could give up the fight. He had been defeated, surrendered, and renounced the war. It wasn't betraying one's country if he could not escape a superior captor.

Eren sighed at the pure relief of it all. A part of him knew, even if he did try to escape, Levi was strong enough to stop him.

As Eren undressed, Levi also removed the skirt and blouse he was wearing. He began to loosen the straps of the harnesses holding the knives.

"Are you sure you want to risk not being armed?"

Levi raised an eyebrow over at Eren. "Do you like having a knife to your throat?"

Eren shrugged as he took the handkerchief Carly gave him earlier and used it to wipe the white mess off his uniform. "I like seeing you wearing those. Does Samen stain clothing?"

"Semen? Probably."

Eren frowned at the tunic. "I guess it doesn't matter anymore." He hung it up, then walked to the bathroom to wash his face and gargle, since he knew Levi was picky about kissing him after being sucked.

Levi looked down at the leather garter belt. He supposed, if Eren got a thrill seeing them, he could leave the knives on for a while longer.

A few minutes later, Eren stepped out with his face washed and his teeth brushed. He looked around, but he did not see Levi anywhere. For two seconds, he felt panicked. Had Levi left him?

Suddenly, his arms were grabbed from behind, pinned behind his back, and Eren felt a knife at his throat. Fear spiked through him. Once again, Levi was showing how deadly he really was.

Levi tiptoed to lean up into his ear. "You better have washed that dirty mouth of yours, prisoner."

Eren bit his lip in excitement. "Yes, captain."

"Good. Now, keep your hands behind your back and step forward slowly."

Eren took a cautious step forward, and he felt Levi following with the knife still at his throat. Eren knew he could trust Levi, but the fear was still there, keeping his nerves on edge, which made him even more aware of Levi's naked body pressed up against his back.

He had just reached the bed, and Levi began to pull the knife away, when Eren suddenly reached around behind him, grabbed Levi's hips, and pulled him closer. Levi lost his balance and crashed against Eren's back.

"Fuck! I could have cut you, dammit."

"Never let your guard down around a prisoner," Eren chided playfully.

"You bastard." Levi sheathed the knife. "For that, I won't be gentle."

He pushed Eren hard, sending him careening onto the mattress. Levi leaped on his back, yanked Eren's wrists together behind him, and bound them with the silk scarf. Eren was shocked at the sheer speed, but he realized that the scarf was not painful. In fact, it felt really nice against his skin.

Levi made sure the binding was not so tight as to cut off circulation, but was strong enough so Eren honestly could not break free. Once bound, he climbed off and pulled Eren around to look up at him.

He saw Eren's face was relaxed with a small smile. So, he really did want this!

Levi supposed, just like how he needed the feeling of being in power to banish the dark past, Eren needed the feeling of losing power so he could take this step away from military life. He was too loyal—and too proud—to leave on his own, but pretending to be a prisoner gave him an excuse.

It was a flimsy excuse, but it was all he needed. Eren had been daydreaming about leaving the war behind for months, but he felt obligated to continue for the sake of his men. This way, he could feel like he was simply captured by a superior soldier.

Levi walked around the bed, fetched a condom and the bottle of lube from the nightstand, and climbed up onto the scarlet bed. He crawled to the center and sat with his back up against the headboard. He patted the leather straps on his thighs.

"Come here. On my lap. Face me."

Eren had to move slowly with his hands bound behind him as he climbed up onto the massive bed. He tumbled over at one point, falling face first into the red and gold duvet. Then he pulled up and waddled over on his knees until he could straddle Levi. He felt the cold leather between his thighs and looked down at the trench knives just centimeters from his scrotum. Four of them! It was a yet another reminder of how deadly Levi really was.

Levi's hands pulled Eren in even closer and held him steady.

"There. Now I can keep an eye on my prisoner." He reached down and grabbed his cock, squeezing hard until Eren moaned on the edge of pain. "I need to make sure you don't try to escape."

He released the cock, but he had felt just how hard it got from that touch alone. He kissed and touched all across Eren's body, riling him up. He toyed with Eren's nipples, finding those got the best reactions.

As Eren began to squirm, Levi ordered, "Sit still." Eren froze, but the struggle not to move made his reactions even more pronounced.

Levi knew he could have probably ravaged Eren into submission—and he would have loved every minute of it—but he felt such a strong need to protect this young man. Not just shield him from war, but soothe his heart from the poisons of being patriotic.

So rather than being wild and rough, Levi was slow, teasing him and thrilling him. Still, he saw Eren's eyes drifting off with hollow stares.

"Oy!" He pulled Eren's chin back to him.

A tear fell down Eren's cheek. "I'm sorry."

It killed Levi to see Eren in such turmoil. He wiped the tear away. "It'll be okay now," he promised.

All Levi wanted was to care for him. Forever. He knew he needed a different tactic to keep Eren away from the darkness, something more thrilling and interactive.

"I have an idea. I should get even, dress you up in women's clothes, so I can hide you from the Nazis. Maybe I'll really pretend you're a woman and have you ride my dick."

"Gott, ja!" Eren moaned.

"Do you want that?"

"Not the women's clothing, but..." Eren bit his lower lip as he held back from admitting that he really did want Levi to take him like that. "Would you?" he whispered, melting at the idea that Levi might want to make love to him like that.

Levi reached up and caressed Eren's cheek as he gazed at the young man in awe. "If I wasn't already worn out," he sighed. He regretted tiring himself out right away. He looked over Eren's nude, aroused body. "Hmm! My prisoner isn't bound up enough. Move to the side for a moment."

Eren climbed off. Levi scrambled over the wide bed to where he had set the Knight's Cross on the nightstand. Levi smirked as he picked up the black and silver cross on its thick ribbon. He brought it back over, settled against the pillows and headboard, and Eren climbed back onto his lap. Levi tied the ribbon around Eren's neck.

"A bad prisoner has to wear a collar," he explained. Levi tied the ribbon much tighter, until Eren gasped at the tension on his throat. "Can you breathe?"

Eren was panting so hard, he knew he could breathe just fine.

"Good. Here's what you're going to do." Levi groped Eren's butt cheeks and dug his fingers in until Eren flinched. "Reach back to your arse. You're going to finger yourself like you're riding my dick. Show me what you can do."

Eren smirked. "Does the prisoner need to prove he can perform the job?"

Levi chuckled and whispered slyly, "My prisoner needs to show me that he deserves special treatment. Convince me, and next time, I'll let you do it for real."

Eren gasped in shock. "Do you mean it?"

Levi chuckled at that adorable face. "You're way too cute, brat. How could I possibly refuse when you're so eager?"

"Ja, ich will dich so sehr. Ich will dich in mir spüren." Yes, I want you so bad. I want to feel you inside of me.

Levi realized that Eren's moans in German were really sexy. He glanced down, hoping that maybe he was aroused enough to make Eren's fantasies come true, but his cock was still limp as his weary body recovered.

If only he wasn't worn out!

He got the lube and carefully spread it on Eren's finger. "Can you reach?"

Eren had to squirm to twist his tied-up hands into the right direction, but he managed to get his fingers to the right angle. His eyes stayed locked on Levi as he slowly pressed in. He gasped and whimpered, but he never broke eye contact.

If he was obedient and showed Levi how much he enjoyed this, then next time...

The thought warmed his face as his finger pierced him. Eren bit his lip to hold back a moan.

"Don't do that!" Levi pressed his fingers into Eren's mouth and yanked his jaw down. "Don't hold back."

With his mouth wrenched open, every moan came out. His finger slid in deeper, and he moaned loudly as his mind imagined something else.

How wonderful and better Levi would feel!

"Two fingers. Fill yourself up."

Eren pulled his hand back and eased a second finger in. His moan wrench out as Levi kept his mouth opened wide with his fingers. As he moved his hips, his grunts were deep and primal. Eren began to drool around Levi's fingers.

"So messy!" Levi teased. He yanked his fingers out, wiping the saliva onto the sheets. Then he grabbed the back of the ribbon and pulled slightly. Eren's neck lifted as his throat was choked by the Iron Cross. "I have a slob for a prisoner. A pig!" Levi attacked the side of Eren's neck, sucked up a bruise, and was thrilled to hear the moans of erotic pain. He pulled back and slyly said, "I need to mark my prisoner in case he escapes."

"I won't," Eren gagged. "I don't want to escape."

Levi released the ribbon, and Eren gasped for air. He panted as his head felt light and fuzzy. Suddenly, Levi pulled Eren in for a kiss. His tongue overpowered him, and Eren felt even more woozy and burning up inside.

"You are too much for me, takhshet." Levi reached around, grabbed Eren's wrist, and pushed it up deeper inside of him, sneering as he felt so powerful doing that to Eren. "Imagine that's my cock you're sitting on," he said as he thrust in again.

Eren already was imagining it! He didn't care what Levi wanted to do or how he wanted to humiliate him. Dressing up, tying him up, whatever! If it meant getting to feel Levi make love to him, he would agree to anything.

He realized how aroused he was, stiff, dripping, but with his hands bound, all he could do was finger himself while his cock ached to be touched.

"Levi," he pleaded.

"Do you want me to wank you off?"

Eren only moaned and nodded. Levi began to stroke Eren's cock, and the young German cried out in pleasure at finally getting touched.

"Keep your fingers in your arse."

"More ... stuff..."

Levi picked up the bottle of lube. "This?"

Eren nodded frantically. "Three. I ... I want to try three fingers."

"Three? Quelle putain que tu es!" What a whore you are! "It seems I have a horny, slutty prisoner."

He reached behind Eren and poured the lube onto his hand until it dripped all over the sheets. Eren lifted his hips and carefully spread himself more. He had never before tried three fingers, but if he wanted to fit Levi's cock...

The extra stretching caught him by surprise. This was a lot harder than he imagined. He went slowly, but still he found himself biting back painful moans. A tear slipped out.

Levi saw it and panicked. "If it hurts, stop!"

"No ... it's ... good. So good."

Yes, it hurt a little. He wanted to whimper from the pain, but as his body learned to relax and loosen up, the fingers fit it.

"Ich will, dass du deinen Schwanz nimmst ... und ihn mir in den Arsch steckst." I want you to take your cock and stick it up my ass.

"What was that?"

"What?" Eren panted.

"Do you not realize that was in German?"

"Huh?" He honestly could not think clearly at all.

Levi chuckled at how blissfully lost Eren looked. "What did you say just now?"

"I ... don't know. Es fühlt sich so scheiße geil an. It feels so good, so amazing. Ahh!"

Levi relaxed as he saw Eren starting to really get into it, bouncing and rocking his hips since his bound wrists could not move much. Levi held onto those bony hips, feeling his motions, and he allowed himself to imagine it.

Imagine his dick up there.

Imagine Eren riding him, crying out like this as they made love together.

There was no fear anymore. He knew what he wanted!

"Maybe I'll be nice to my prisoner. Should I allow you to come? Not all over the bed, though. No more messes."

He pulled out the condom and rolled it onto Eren.

"There. Now, kiss me," Levi ordered.

Eren leaned over and wildly kissed him. He felt Levi stroking his cock, this time with a firm grip and quick rhythm that sent Eren spiraling out of control. Between the fingers spreading his ass and the strong hand jerking his cock, Eren's teeth gritted as he felt his body coiling tighter and tighter.

Suddenly, Levi let go. "Maybe I should truly punish you for making a mess earlier and not let you finish."

"No, please!" he cried out. He was so close!

"Do you think you deserve it? You were bad earlier. I gave you an order, and you purposely disobeyed."

"I'll be good," he swore, aching and desperate.

"Do you promise not to escape for one week?"

"I promise," he wailed. "Please!"

Levi chuckled at how needy he was. "What an obedient prisoner!"

He grabbed Eren again and stroked even faster. Eren's body arched back with a throaty cry. Levi watched as Eren crept closer and closer to the edge of bliss as his hips thrust down hard onto the three fingers.

Oh, how he would love to keep him in this moment for an hour, edged so close but not enough to finish. But no, he had promised.

"Oh Gott! So gut. Ich komme. Levi!"

Eren cried out his name right as he came.

Levi felt the pulses in his hand and glanced down as the tip of the condom began to fill up. Then he looked at Eren, utterly lost in this moment. Levi felt a soft, warm smile lifting his lips as he gazed at this man who had invaded his heart and captivated his soul, only to surrender wholly to him. Now here they were, in a completely different type of surrender.

Levi's hand stroked slower, fuller, milking him out as he watched Eren's flushed face and listened to his long, low moans as he floated on the sea of bliss.

"Oh yes, you're going to wish it was the Americans who got to you first, because I'm going to ravage you like this until you can't move." Levi held Eren's chin and pulled it down until their lips met in a kiss. "At least the Americans would release you after the end of the war. I don't plan to ever let you go."

Eren sighed in bliss and rested his forehead against Levi's. "Is that a promise?"

"You're damn right it is!"

They both laughed and kissed. Then Eren eased off his fingers, flinching as his ass shrank back to normal. Levi untied the Knight's Cross, carefully unbound the silk scarf, and kissed the pink marks on Eren's wrists.

"Go clean up."

Eren climbed off the bed, but he limped. Levi saw and understood that sort of pain; at least Eren had enjoyed it in the moment, even if it ached afterward. He got up and guided Eren to the bathroom to throw away the condom, wash up, and he even scrubbed Eren's hands for him. Eren kept nuzzling him, floating on a lingering afterglow.

Levi checked the wrists again. "Any pain?"

Eren shook his head, using his nose to play with the top of Levi's hair.

"I'm serious. If there is any ache at all, you need to let me know."

"Ja, ja."

Levi snorted a small laugh at how adorable he was. "Come on, brat. To bed with you." He guided Eren to the bed and tucked him in.

"Oh, Carly gave me a pill." Eren looked over at the shot glass with a capsule inside. "She said it would help me to sleep."

"You look ready to pass out. I don't think you need drugs. Besides, I don't trust her pills. As long as you're my prisoner, you're not allowed to be drugged."

Eren looked so happy to hear that. "Your prisoner!"

Levi kissed his forehead. "All mine."

Eren laughed and gazed up at the ceiling. "God, please make it rain harder so the Americans don't interrupt us."

"Oh, fuck them. If they come tomorrow, I'll drag you underground and chain you to a wall."

Eren gasped, and Levi felt a twitch down below.

"Tu plaisantes!" You're kidding me! "Calm down, brat. My prisoner needs his strength for tomorrow."

"Oh?" Eren rolled over to face Levi. "What happens tomorrow?"

"You say goodbye to Armin and anyone else, and then we're burning that damn uniform."

Eren pouted. "Burn it? But I kind of like wearing it and being your prisoner."

"We can keep your medals and that ribbon, but I fucking hate that uniform. If you want to dress up, I will find you appropriate prisoner clothes."

Eren frowned. Burn his uniform? That felt so ... final. There would be no backing out of this after they did that. That uniform meant so much, a symbol of his pride as a soldier.

Then again, did he have the right to be proud anymore?

Levi leaned over and gave Eren a kiss. "Remember, you promised. For one week, you will not try to escape me."

Eren's brow furrowed. He realized why Levi would make him swear that. It was already tempting to go back. He was leaving behind all he knew, all he had ever cared for, the only career he had ever wanted, the only duty he had ever known.

A hand landed on his head, and Eren felt Levi's fingers comb through his hair.

"It'll be all right," Levi swore.

Eren sighed in relief at that promise, and his fears faded away. His days of being a soldier were over. Feeling Levi caressing his hair, his worries faded, and Eren quickly sank into sleep.

Levi kept combing the lanky brown hair with his fingertips, gazing at Eren with such tender warmth. For the first time, he felt like Eren truly was his, and their futures were bound. It was not just a wishful dream, but something he could finally make real. He would hide this man here in this brothel as his prisoner and refuse to release him.

Never. Not even after the war.

Gradually, Levi slipped off into dreams about chaining Eren to a wall and having him at his mercy.

Oh, the wild places those sorts of dreams could go!

# # #

# #

#

M3 Trench Knife – An American combat knife issued in 1943, designed for close combat fighting. It was issued with a leather M6 scabbard. It was purely for combat, not meant to be a utility knife like the Marine Corps KA-BAR, so many soldiers broke their knives trying to use it for basic chores like opening ration cans. It had a narrow blade to minimize steel requirements; this made it a good stabbing/thrusting weapon, although not ideal for slashing.

In the last chapter, Levi stabbed the soldier in the neck rather than slit his throat, as he so-often threatens people, because the M3 was a thrusting knife, not a slashing knife.

(American paratrooper with M3 trench knife)

The M6 scabbard had a rawhide thong so soldiers could tie it around their leg to prevent the knife from flapping when running. Usually it was secured to the ankle and tied around the soldier's boot, but Levi is small enough to wear them on his thighs (plus that is a better location to conceal a weapon while in a dress). He uses a custom-made "garter belt" style leather harness to secure the knives. As Eren says, "Best lingerie ever!"

Tausendjähriges Reich – Millennial Kingdom, or in English when referring to Nazi propaganda, it is translated as Thousand-Year Reich. Taking from the biblical promise of the faithful being resurrected to live with Jesus in the "Millennial Kingdom" (Revelations 20:1-10) Hitler used the term Thousand-Year Reich in his speeches to give the war in Europe the image of a holy war that must be fought and won for salvation to come to the German people.

Let's give a moment to appreciate artists.

To be honest, the entire idea of Levi having trench knives was based on Liqdra's amazing, ultra-sexy fanart. (Please go give them love.)

Sadly, Wattpad has flagged me in the past for Mature images. So I censored the image, quite adorably with a black-and-white chibi Levi to match the art style and hide the "little Levi"... but the website won't even allow THAT to be uploaded, like at all, it just refuses... after I spent half an hour censoring it just to comply with their ultra-conservative rules!

Well, whatever! I think old-fashion Chibi-Levi is freaking adorable.

https://i.imgur.com/HtdaK9L.jpg

If you want to give some love to the artist who inspired me, please give Liqdra a "Like" or even retweet the art. Especially since they're being censored.

https://twitter.com/Liqdra9/status/1616635258849329152

Seriously, they did so much historical research just to get this artwork as accurate as possible. I'm going crazy over just how detailed it is. For something so damn HOT, Liqdra really captured a lot of details, from the stitching in the leather, to the 1943 stamp in the M6 scabbard, and all the intricate patterns of my mother's wedding ring (the inspiration for Levi's pearl ring).

I rewrote the last two chapters because I loved the image so much, and the idea of Eren purposely getting messy just to annoy Levi. I already had a spicy scene prepared, but I switched some things up so it could mimic the artwork, and gave Levi his new knives.

Every fanart I get just blows me away and moves me to tears that this story not only teaches a bit about history, but inspires others! I'm both happy and humbled.

Artists are seriously so talented and inspirational. I could never write enough words to thank them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609K 13.7K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

119K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
261K 8.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...