It's obvious you're meant for...

By whoscassylol

Eli Hale and Ally Argent McCall have known each other since they were four. But ever since Ally and Eli met a... More

cast + playlists
chapter one: meeting again
chapter two: movie night
chapter three: present day
chapter four: getting in trouble
chapter five: will you go to the valentines dance with me?
chapter seven: the prettiest girl he's ever seen
chapter eight: the valentines dance
cast pt2
chapter nine: daddy Derek to the rescue!
chapter ten: gone
chapter eleven: this kid is just like her sister
chapter twelve: I don't wanna lose you
chapter thirteen: jealousy jealousy
chapter fourteen: only you

chapter six: finding the perfect dress

837 14 9
By whoscassylol

1950 words

Scott called out for his sister, finally coming downstairs she asked him what's up.

The next thing he told her, made her jaw drop.

Her brother was moving out of Beacon Hills, he's now gonna move to Mexico to open up a new vet with Deaton there.

She was sobbing hard, she didn't want him to go. First Stiles then Lydia and now Scott? she couldn't handle anymore of it so she snuck off to the Hale house.

After a few knocks, Derek finally opened the door to see Ally standing there.

"hey Al's , what's up?" Derek said moving out of the way to let her in, she smiled and said "I uh- well I just came here because usually hanging out with Eli and you kind of clear my mind in a way" .

"what's so wrong that that amazing mind of yours needs clearing?" he asked, "Scott's moving out of Beacon Hills.." Ally answered quietly and Derek nodded.

"and you don't want him to go.. do you?"

"obviously not! in case you didn't know my attachment issues are sky high chilling next to my jealousy issues" Ally said.

"okay that's fair."

"where's Eli?"

"Did someone call for me?"  Eli said walking out of the bathroom.

"oh hey Ally" He said excited to see her.

"hey" Ally said quietly

"what's up?" Eli asked looking between her and his dad.

"Scott's leaving" Derek said knowing Ally didn't wanna repeat herself.

"damn Ally, i'm sorry" Eli said hugging her, "it's okay, do you wanna watch a movie? I brought Ice age 3" Ally said wanting to change the subject.

Eli sensed what she was trying to do so he agreed.

After the movie was over, Derek dropped Ally off at home and Scott revealed that he would be leaving in the next few days.

Ally wanted to stay in bed all day and cry but she knew she couldn't because she had to go to school and she promised Isaac that she would take care of Nic.

Ally got out of her dads car and saw Eli waiting at their spot.

She smiled and walked over and they did their little hand shake they made up. 

Once they were done they heard Lila and a few other girls call them 'idiots' which wasn't entirely wrong considering well... their Eli and Ally?!? 

"HEY GIRL" Victoria Romero said walking up to the two, "hey Tori" Ally replied and Eli just waved.

"heard Nic's back" she said dryly.

Her and Nic kind of had feelings for one another at some point. They even told each other, but at the time, they both felt too young to date so Victoria made Nic promise that he would wait for her but he didn't. Unfortunately for her, he started dating Lila before he and his father left Beacon Hills. But they broke up a few days after he left because the long distance things just didn't work out.

"yep, he should arrive any second now" Ally said playing with her fingers.

"so anyway, i'm throwing a party after the valentines dance.. wait but are you going to the dance because I know you usually skip these things" Victoria asked and Ally nodded, "I am going".

"with who?" 

"with him" Ally replied nodding towards Eli, who was tying his lace but struggled to stay on one foot.

"okay so will you be at the party?"

"maybe, we'll see"

And after that, Nic walked towards Ally and they hugged, he greeted Eli as well and then noticed the person behind Ally.

"oh heyy Victoria" he said awkwardly, "hi" she replied dryly.

"okay this is awkward" Lila said side bumping Ally. 

"where did you come from?" Eli said uncomfortably.

"oh I was just heading towards my locker" she said, "do you mind coming with me?" Lila asked Eli in a flirtatious tone.

"uhm-" Eli hesitated and was about to say no until Ally interrupted.

"sorry he's coming with me" Ally said and linked her arm with Eli's, she took Nic's hand and dragged the two with her to their lockers.

Nic chose the locker next to Ally's, on the opposite side was Victoria's locker and Lila's was more down the hallway.

"do we share classes?" Nic asked the two. 

"uh yeah I think we do" Eli replied while Ally checked their schedule.

"we only have one different class, which is the last one of the day.. Eli's got biology, Nic you're gonna be at English and I've got..." she stopped and sighed slowly, "math" she mumbled and Eli laughed, "good luck, Mr. Newton is gonna give you hell of a lot of homework too".

"thank you Eli, that helps so much" Ally said sarcastically and Eli chuckled and side bumped her.

"if you want, after school I can help you with it" Nic suggested, "no it's okay, i'll do it tomorrow as later Victoria, Lila and this other girl Marinette and I are gonna go dress shopping for the valentines dance" Ally replied and Eli turned to her quickly, "I thought you were gonna come by later for dinner" he said confused, "yeah for dinner dumbass, the girls and I will be done by five thirty latest. And besides your dad takes forever to cook so i'll make it in time hopefully" Ally explained. 

"are we gonna do homework when we're done?" Eli asked and Ally nodded and sighed.

"you know it" she said quietly.

"OH" Ally said in realization, "WHAT" Eli said matching her tone, Ally turned to Nic, "do you wanna join our little homework sesh?" she asked. 

"uhm sure, only if one of you helps me with the homework I get" Nic replied and Eli and Ally nodded, "sure."

The bell rang and the trio headed towards chemistry.

Eli and Ally took their seats next to one another and Nic chose the seat behind Ally.

-------------------------------

"Hey girl" Marinette said as she sat next to Ally in Maths.

Ah yes Marinette.. did we introduce her? no I don't think so.

Marinette is the little sister of Kira Yukimura. She's a kistune as well, but Marinette's power isn't fire or electricity, it's more like water-ish in a way. Marinette and Ally were quite close, Marinette wasn't really a toxic friend. Truth is Ally really liked Marinette, they would hang out a lot whenever Kira and Scott hung out, and they knew a lot about one another.

I should probably clear up the fact that Victoria, Lila, Marinette and Ally didn't really tell one another about their powers. Sure they knew their parents/siblings were supernatural but I don't think they told one another about themselves being supernatural. Ally wasn't really a werewolf, she was kind of human, maybe that will change later on? 👀

anyways, back to Mr.Newton's math class. 

"oh hey Mari" Ally said trying to find something in her bag.

"are you looking for this?" Deacon Raeken said handing Ally her ruler. 

Ah yes, Deacon Raeken. The kid Theo Raeken took in when he was just a baby. Theo was a werewolf, Ally knew that. Theo and Ally were quite close because well Theo was always over at Scott's back in the day so Ally kind of formed a friendship with him. Deacon was kind of left at Scott's front door one day and Theo was over at his place when it happened. Ever since then, Deacon's always looked up to Theo as a father? ish figure. Okay okay I think that's the last introduction for now, don't worry. 

"thanks Deac" Ally said taking the ruler from him.

-----------------------------

Ally, Victoria, Lila and Marinette were currently at the mall.

Lila was leading the way and Marinette was scrolling on her phone while following, Ally and Victoria were at the back, talking.

"so you're going to the dance as his best friend.. is that not weird?" Victoria asked Ally.

"not really no, I mean we do everything together so it only makes sense that we go together" Ally replied.

"what if someone else asks you?" Victoria asked, Ally looked at her sensing the sudden curiosity and weirdness.

"no Vic i'm NOT gonna ditch Eli so go with some other guy if someone else asks me" Ally said, "do you like him?" Victoria asked eyeing Ally out.

"NO?! he's my best friend, we do everything together and it's not in a weird way I mean girls and boys can be friends and still do things together, a lot of things. I'm always at his house, he's always at mine, but it's because we genuinely enjoy each others company and it's not weird even if we do sleep in the same bed sometimes or share food 24/7 or fall asleep in each others arms or...-" Ally started to rant but stopped as she realized, "holy shit I really really like him".

Victoria smirked.

"see? pretty sure everyone can see it too. I mean Ally, you never share food. WITH ANYONE. The other day you literally tackled Deacon because he tried stealing a fry. A SINGLE FRY ALLY. and i'm 99 percent sure that he likes you back I mean, the way he looks at you just says alone that he's in love" Victoria said, "did you just say love? oh my god who's in love?" Marinette said eavesdropping on the two.

Ally chose to ignore her and said, "in love? he can't be in love so soon I mean if he's in love then he would've told me he liked me first" Ally said panicking.

"omg you girls take forever to walk, can you hurry up? I just saw this gorgeous red dress and I need to fit it on immediately" Lila complained, "Lila can you shut up for two minutes? WHO'S IN LOVE?" Marinette said a bit louder this time, Lila rolled her eyes as Victoria said, "Eli.. duhh".

"wait Eli's in love? with who?" Lila said turning around to join the conversation, "with Ally, have you not seen the way he looks at her?" Victoria said, "OKAY BUT HAVE YOU GUYS NOT SEEN THE WAY HE CARES FOR HER AND DOES WHATEVER SHE TELLS HIM TO DO? that screams little sidekick.. omg he's like the beastboy to Ally's raven" Marinette said and Victoria hummed and nodded in agreement.

"he doesn't listen to me when he does something stupid though" Ally mumbled.

"beastboy to Ally's raven?" Lila repeated in a sarcastic tone.

"okay can we please move on from this subject, the dress are waiting" Ally said brushing past the subject and walked away.

"okay..." Victoria mumbled following her.

----------------------------

The four girls found the perfect dresses for themselves. 

Victoria found a gorgeous green dress that had spaghetti straps. It stayed on the floor since it was really long and Victoria was quite short.

Ally got a long maroon dress that had spaghetti straps as well. It could fit her just right. 

Lila got a short red dress that hugged her hips just right. 

Marinette got a long light purple dress, that was right for her height and the top hugged her body perfectly. 

The four of them absolutely loved their dresses, even though Lila's would be the only short one, she didn't mind it. In fact, she wanted hers to be different thinking that all eyes would be on her.

But no, all eyes were in fact, not on her. 

------------------------------------

a/n: quite a long and random chapter, but I absolutely love Marinette and Ally's dresses. Marinette's is my personal favorite because of the color and the way it's designed. I can't wait for the valentines dance because things are definitely gonna go down 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 5.3K 14
PREQUEL FOR REBEL - "And all she knew was that everything had changed.." Mikayla Griffin was a sweet, yet sassy girl who kept her head down and succ...
1M 25.4K 35
"I love you, Derek Hale." The moment Derek met Emilia, he knew. He knew he would love her forever. Protect her no matter what. He would be at her sid...
399K 5.2K 60
- Scott McCall - Stiles Stilinski - Liam Dunbar - Theo Raeken - Jordan Parrish - Isaac Lahey - Aiden Steiner - Jackson Whittemore - Derek Hale ...
270K 8.1K 27
γ€Œπ—₯π—˜π— π—˜π— π—•π—˜π—₯ π— π—˜γ€βAlways remember me, Hale ❞ β–ͺ︎ Synopsis β–ͺ︎ Payton Dean was practically well known, mainly because she made sure to make a stat...