Umakoti (The bride)

By ThuliMakhubela

When he opened the door he didn't imagine she would jump into his arms and cry. He was left dumbfounded by he... More

The birth of a queen
Falling Hard
Vusi
Where is my wife?
An heir
Drowning
Umbuso
Declared war
Who is king
Nomsa Vs Noma
History lesson
Birth pains
Rise
Taking back
Noma
Sons
indlovukazi (Queen)
Book 2
I love you too

Belonging

1.8K 98 1
By ThuliMakhubela

Lindiwe woke up feeling nostalgic. She missed home so bad. Her heart ached for life back home. She hated being here this place was very backwards. No electricity, who the hell didn't have electricity anymore. Yes, the countries electricity support was in the gutter but she could still use it when it came back. She knew they could easily get it connected but they were all being hard headed saying they didn't want to be controlled by the government.

"Lindiwe please bath we need to go down for breakfast." Vusi said as he stepped out of the bathroom. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and his skin was still covered with drops of water. He looked so hot Lindiwe had to shake her head to remind herself that she hated the man. His brown skin look so good with the sun shining on it. She could only imagine licking it. "Lindiwe get ahold of yourself!" She yelled at herself in her mind.

"Thank you." Lindiwe said as she looked at him and got up to shower. "You looked like you at a funeral. This is your in-laws house I don't know what your parents taught you but this is not the way Umakoti must behave." Vusi said as he was putting on his shirt. He sounded very irritated and angry. Lindiwe ignored him and closed the door the water was nice and warm the geyser was gas operated so warm water was available. Lindiwe was not about to go boil water in the kitchen and burn herself. Yes, she was from the rural areas but she spent most of her time with her parents in the suburbs of KZN. They lived a very luxurious life until her father had to take over the chieftaincy after her grandfathers death.

She got out of the bathroom and dried up quickly. She put on the clothes which were laying on the bed. She put on simple makeup and brushed her hair. The wig was still securely glued down so she didn't have to do much there.

After a few minutes Vusi knocked on the door and said she must finish up. "Such a bossy fool" Lindiwe put on her sneakers and took her bag.

She followed Vusi to the main dining area. When they arrived everyone was already seated. Vusi pulled out a chair for her and she took a seat. Lindiwe could tell that everyone was talking about her before she arrived. But she didn't give a rats ass what anybody said. "Good morning Lindiwe it's nice of you to join us, finally." Nomsa say with a smirked. Lindiwe knew Nomsa from Their varsity days. Nomsa was a pain in the butt and anyway hated her but here she was married to her brother. The whole family was just a joke from the King Vusumuzi senior, the queen Nomathema, daughters Nomsa and Thembi then finally the prince and her husbands Vusumuzi junior. Lindiwe was about to answer Nomsa when the queen cleared her throat and motion for the servants to start dishing out. "We wake up at five o'clock sharp every morning Lindiwe and I would appreciate it if you followed our customs. I understand this was your first day and probably Vusi kept you up all night. But please be punctual from now on we have to set a good example for the staff and the people of our land." Nomathemba said in a very British accent. She had studied abroad for a while but getting a whole new accents in four years seemed a bit daunting to Lindiwe. "Yes my queen." Lindie said with her head bowed. She might not like the people on this table but they were now her family and she had to play nice to survive until she had a plan to escape.

The rest of the day was very boring. Lindiwe spent time with some of the ladies who were baking bread and then she went to help with cutting the vegetables for lunch.

About afternoon she was really bored, school was closed so she didn't have much to do. "Hey Lindiwe do you want to go with me to the seamstress to collect our dresses?" Thembi said as she saw Lindiwe wondering around. Thembi was not like her sister she was more calm and relaxed. She was married to riches businessman in their village but she was just down to earth. Her smile was inviting and joyful tone was what Lindiwe needed. "Yeah sure." Lindiwe said heading to the car. The drive was fun they talked about music, movies and other ladies in the village. Thembi had a lot of tea about officials and prominent figures. Lindiwe enjoyed her energy such a contrast to the rest for the family. She had judged Thembi too quickly, Lindiwe thought.

When they arrived at the seamstress they didn't even have to get out of the car. The dresses were brought to them and they were given big smiles. She enjoyed the way Thembi spoke with people such respect nothing like there rest of her family. "Ok we are done here." Thembi said as they set off back home. Her phone rang and Thembi's whole body language changed. "Ok, we are near the supermarket ok I will wait there." She hung up and and exhaled loudly. "My husband is back in the village I didn't tell him I would be at home so he is now upset. He is coming to pick me up as we speak. Can you drive home by yourself? I will come later tonight." Thembi asked with pleading eyes. "Sure no problem." Lindiwe said as she got out the car.

A black SUV with tinted windows pulled up next to their car. "Call me when you get home please." Thembi gave her numbers and got in the car. The windows were so dark that Lindiwe couldn't see who was in the car. She quickly started the car and went on her way. The drive was longer than when they went Lindiwe thought. After about an hour she finally realised she was lost. She called Thembi for directions but her phone was off. It was starting to get dark and she was in the middle of nowhere. She was starting to get scared. She drove further for a few more miles and the car came to a standstill. She looked at what could be the problem and it was petrol. She was so focused on driving that when the petrol light beeped she paid no attention. Now she was stuck in the dark and it was starting to get cold. Should she call her father she thought but she was still upset with him so that wouldn't do.

She was startled awake by a knock on the window. She knew the face, it was Vusi she quickly opened the door and jumped out. She hugged him and started crying. He held her close and picked her up bridal style to another car. He put her in the back seat and put a blanket around her. Lindiwe was still crying her phone had died a while ago so she was really stranded. She was stuck in the dark. This was her worst nightmare came to pass. She had cried herself to sleep thinking she was going to be eaten by wild animals if she got out and robbers would kill her if she stayed in the car.

Vusi got into the car next to her and held her tight. "It's ok. I am here." Vusi said softly.

Vusi never wanted to get married to Lindiwe. His father owed Lindiwe's grandfather and promised she would be queen someday. The promise was not made by Vusi but it was affecting his life. He agreed to this insanity after his father had a slight heart attack and he asked him to promise while he was at the hospital. Vusi did not know the old man was going to make it so he promised. Now he was stuck with a stuck up brat who got on his nerves all the time. She walked around like she was the queen of England.

When she didn't return after Thembi told him she was driving back alone he assumed she took the opportunity to run back home. But, when he called them after hours of her being gone they informed him she never came. Vusi knew she was terrified of the dark so she would not go for a joyride till this late. The village had no street lights and the only place with lights was the palace.

He had called tracker to help him locate the car and he was very concerned when he heard it was near the stream. He had got some guards and they rushed there to find her sleeping in the car. He could tell by the way it was parked that it was not planned. She was probably out of gas. When he opened the door he didn't imagine she would jump into his arms and cry. He was left dumbfounded by her actions. He thought she would be sassy and upset, but tears. She cried all the way home.

He carried her to their room and had put her on the bed. He had put battery operated lights around the whole room for her. He didn't want her to fear being home. She just took off the small throw blanket around her shoulders and got under the covers. She was still sniffing and wiping away tears. Vusi got on the bed and laid down next to her. She smelled so nice he thought to himself. She moved closer to him and put her arm around his waist. She laid her head on his chest and tried to calm herself down. "I thought no one would come for me." Lindiwe eventually said. "You are my wife. I will always come for you." Vusi said meaning every word. He put his thumb under her chin and made her look up at him. The room was as light enough for him to see her tears stained cheeks. He laid her down and got in between her legs. He kissed her from her closed eyelid down to her cheek and then her neck. His hand started exploring her body. He touched her clothed breast and lightly squeezed it. She felt so soft and so warm. Her low moans were not helping at all. Vusi didn't intend to ever touched her except for making an heir but here he was drunk in her sweetness.

He was shamelessly grinding on her and she was liking it. He put his hand under her dress and finally felt her soft skin. She was so smooth and soft. His hand touched her thigh and started to go higher. He needed her naked under him.

He started unbuttoning her dress and she was pulling up his shirt to touch his abs. He took the darn shirt off and threw it on the ground. Her dress soon followed and her underwear. She was naked in front of him. He was too afraid to take off his pants cause he was like a wild animal. He would hurt her if he wasn't careful. He took her breast into his mouth and sucked it hard. She moan his name and pressed her breast against his mouth. He licked and sucked her breast until she had marks all over.

She reached for his pants and Vusi lost it. His pants were on the floor in second and he was going to take her. His hand went between her legs to make sure she was ready for him. Her wetness coated his fingers and he felt like screaming. He was so lucky to be able to see her like this. Vusi positioned himself and started pushing in. Her body tensed up and he could tell she was starting to feel pain, but he didn't want to stop. He held her close to him as he push in deeper. Her moan turned into painful whimpering. He had to control himself. "Do you want to stop?" He asked in a gruff voice. "No." Lindiwe said softly. Vusi looked at her for a while and kissed her passionately as he broke the barrier into womanhood. She screamed when he entered but she didn't push him away. Vusi was intoxicated with the feeling of her wrapped around him. He was in heaven and he didn't want to stop. He was so close but he wanted her to enjoy it first.

He slowly pulled out of her and went to get a wet cloth. He cleaned her up thoroughly and then started kissing her other lips. Lindiwe was in another world. She had no control over her body. Her body was jerking and she had light uncontrollable muscles spasms. She could feel the peek coming closer as she shamelessly moved her pelvis to the rhythm of Vusi's tongue. "Oh, my word." Were the last words she said before a deafening scream tore out of her mouth. She was in heaven and she was about to cry. Vusi crushed his lips on her to silence her screams and pushed back inside of her. Lindiwe's toes curled when Vusi entered her. He was prolonging the release and she was still on a high.

Vusi moved in deep intentional strokes. Every stoke he could feel her walls pulsing around him. She was saying his name and some incoherent words. "Oh Lindi, I am close." He said as he was about to erupt. He tensed on her as jets of cum filled her. He wanted to stay like this for as long as possible. After what felt like forever he rolled off her and pulled her close to him. They both laid there breathlessly. Two sweaty bodies entwined into one hot mess. "I am not on the pill." Lindiwe said as she drifted off to sleep. "I know." Vusi thought as he touched her belly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 3.6K 78
Abandoned at a young age Zethu is left to fend for herself and her brother. Her ultimate goal is to trap a rich man and provide a good life for her l...
138K 7.9K 121
What happens when one has fulfilled their purpose on Earth? She deals with gangsters everyday but is she willing to live under the same roof with on...
89.8K 5.2K 58
A Twenty something Bafokeng princess meets Thirty something Zulu prince at the alter with nothing but, regret, agony and a need to escape, will their...
140K 8.4K 81
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED.] 'Who knew me celebrating my sister's wedding to rejoice and enjoy the wedding jingles and all that nonsense will le...