Host Camping Daze (Season 1)

Mel0dyEl0die द्वारा

In this first season of Hosting Camping Daze, we have some of our favorite object show hosts meeting each oth... अधिक

First Day Of Camp
The Hooded Saver
Burger Madness
Mean Boys
Camp Approval
Stuck In A Hot Oven
Basic Cut
Video Game Rage
Hall Monitor Controlly
Hyper Hike
First Birthday
Cabin Sleepover
Boy In A Dress
Co- Operating Host
Photo Disaster
MasterPhone4 and MyrmidonPad
Broken Meeting
Secret Spillout
Panic Manic

Lab Rats

246 3 2
Mel0dyEl0die द्वारा

The guys were eating lunch. Gamey wasn't eating his lunch. He was reading a MasterPhone4 comic.

4: Ugh! Why do you read those comics!?

Gamey: They're cool. They're action pack. They bring out more to the character.

Controlly: And it's MasterPhone!

4: Oh please. MasterPhone is a stuck up hero! Why does his sidekick get one power, yet he has all the rest of them? And that stupid face he has in every comic. Don't even get me started on his dialogue. That meathead of a hero!

MePhone4: Yeah I wonder who he might be so we can call him out?

Controlly: Whatever man. You're such a hater.

Gamey: I don't understand this. MasterPhone has over 100 comics. And not one mentions his origin story or how he got his powers. I Want To Know His Backstory Already!

MePhone4: I'm pretty sure his backstory will be mentioned soon.

Crayon Box: Hey Gamey. Mind if I borrow your wrench.

Gamey: Ok. But what are you using it for?

Crayon Box: For the science project we have to do.

4: UGH! I hated doing science at my school! Why do we have to do it here!?

Crayon Box: Supposedly we have to learn to make or create something in order for us to come up with challenges. Science is one of those things. I'm honestly just thinking of building a dome and putting some bugs in there or something. Anyways I'll go to your guy's to pick up the wrench. Thanks Gamey!

*Crayon Box leaves.*

Gamey: Aw man! I forgot about the science project! I thought of nothing!

4: Well I don't know about you. I'm just gonna make a big rotating building as my project. 

Controlly: I think I might make a tube that freezes people, but keeps them alive at the same time.

MePhone4: I Don't Know What To Do! I Was Terrible At Science At My School!

Gamey: Hmmmm. I got it. MePhone! How about you be my science partner? We're both lab experiments. Why don't you just be my test subject? I can find out what you can do since you said you didn't do much for 5 years.

MePhone4: Test subject?

*Remembers how he was a test subject for cobs.*

MePhone4: I don't know Gamey.

Gamey: Come on MePhone please? We can get such a good score with this project.

MePhone4: (sigh) Fine. But nothing too crazy, ok.

Gamey: Fair enough.

*Crayon Box goes to the guys cabin.*

Crayon Box: Gamey I need the wrench.

Gamey: Here. Don't lose it.

Crayon Box: Thanks Gamey.

*Crayon Box leaves.*

Gamey: Good. She's gone. 4 and Controlly are not here. Time to go to my lab.

MePhone4: Your lab? What lab?

Gamey: You'll see.

*He goes to his bookshelf. He pulls out one of the books. The book shelf lifts up and a slide is there.*

Gamey: Come On!

*Gamey slides down the slide. MePhone questions what's going on. But he goes down the slide anyway. They both slid down until they arrived at the lab.*

Gamey: MePhone4! Welcome to my laboratory!

MePhone4: Woah! You Have A Lab! Underneath our cabin?

Gamey: Yeah, after I left my home, I had to transfer my lab here. So while you guys were asleep, I did some work so I can finally have my lab!

MePhone4: So what are we going to do?

Gamey: Well. I provided some tests for you to see what we get out of it. I have a power meter to see if we get anything out of you.

MePhone4: What am I supposed to get powers from this?

Gamey: Well you are a lab experiment. You have to have something besides being a normal boy

MePhone4: I could just be built as a normal boy.

Gamey: Yeah. I'm not wrong. Now let's get to work!

*First Gamey makes MePhone run on a treadmill to get data on his speed.*

Gamey: Hmmm. Speed seems to be normal. Let's try to see your pain resistance.

MePhone4: Wait what.

*As MePhone keeps running, Gamey grabs a box of legos and dumps it on the treadmill. Leaving MePhone to step all over them.*

MePhone4: Ow!! Ouch!! AA! That Hurts!! AA!!

*Next Gamey makes him look at the ink blots test.*

Gamey: What do you see here?

*Shows him first ink blot.*

MePhone4: Treehouse.

*Shows him a second ink blot.*

MePhone4: Sunglasses.

*Shows him a third ink blot.*

MePhone4: Soccer ball 

*Shows him fourth ink blot.*

MePhone4: Kid.

*He looks through all the other ink blots.*

MePhone4: Kid. Kid. Kid. And all the rest of these look like kids.

Gamey: Hmmm. The brain results are very interesting.

*Gamey turns on the tennis ball machine so that it can shoot the balls at MePhone. He keeps dodging them one by one.*

Gamey: Reflexes are high. Let's turn it up a notch.

*The balls shoot faster. MePhone kept dodging some of them. But some kept hitting him.*

MePhone4: AAAA!! MY EYE!!

Gamey: Moving on!

*He puts MePhone in a room. He gives him a banana.*

MePhone4: Him. What's this for?

*Gamey pushes a button. And out came a bunch of monkeys wanting the banana.*

MePhone4: CRAP!! AAAAAAAA

*The monkeys were attacking MePhone for his banana. While Gamey was observing the data.*

Gamey: We've done all these tests and no sign of power. I think it's time we take a break.

*Later on Gamey pulled out a pizza for him and MePhone to eat.*

MePhone4: Wait you had pizza here too and you didn't tell us?

Gamey: Hey I hate the food here as much as you do. And I only have a limited amount of good food.

MePhone4: Are we almost done? I'm tired. And a lot of pain.

Gamey: We are. But we have no results on our project!

MePhone4: Welp. That just proves I was built as a regular old boy. No powers. No trick. No nothing........ Ew.

Gamey: What?

MePhone4: Why are there olives and mushrooms on this pizza!! I hate it!! It's nasty!! It's gross!! Worst of all, the juice on it gets on the pizza most of the time! I Hate Mushrooms And Olives! Hate Them!!

Gamey: Hold on a second!

*Gamey looked at his power meter and showed high results when MePhone felt emotion.*

Gamey: Your emotions must be something that could get your powers! I think I have one more test.

*Gamey takes MePhone to the simulator room.*

MePhone4: So why are we here now?

Gamey: Here. Put these VR headset on.

MePhone4: Ok then.

Gamey: Now to turn on the simulator. In you go.

*Gamey pushes him into a different room.*

MePhone4: So what am I supposed to do?

Gamey: Oh MePhone. You're gonna face your biggest fears.

MePhone4: WHAT!!!

*That's when the simulator starts to make a new reality. MePhone sees that he's back at Meeple Headquarters.*

MePhone4: NO!! NOT HERE!!

Steve Cobs: Well well well. Looks like you didn't do well with your task. Time for you to pay the consequences.

MePhone4: NO!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!

*MePhone starts running away. That's when he bumps into 4s.*

MePhone4s: Hey Big Bro! Time To Take You Home To Our Creator!!!

MePhone4: I THOUGHT I GOT RID OF YOU!!!

*MePhone runs away again. That's when he bumps into MePhone5.*

MePhone5: Their minds are erased brother. They won't remember each other anymore.

Lightbulb: How could you make us forget!?

OJ: I can't remember anyone!?

Nickel: Who are you!?

Fan: Why am I here!?

MePhone4: NO IM SORRY!! I'M SORRY!!! AAAAA GET THIS OFF OF ME!!

*He takes the VR headset off and throws it to the ground.*

Gamey: Hey! That Wasn't Cheap You Know!

MePhone4: Dude You Put Me Through Torture! How Could You Do This To Me!? You Know I Wouldn't Do Something Like This To You

Gamey: I know you won't...... Because you're the test subject and I'm the one running the experiment.

MePhone4: Is that all I am to you!? A test subject! A lab experiment!? Just something for you to mess around with!

Gamey: Woah! MePhone! That's not what I want to do!

MePhone4: Well It Feels Like It......... I gotta go.

Gamey: But We Still Haven't Gotten Our Results!

MePhone4: Get Them On Your Own! I'm Not Doing This Anymore!

Gamey: But We're So Close!!

*That's when they both hear a loud roar.*

MePhone4: What was that?

*They both turned around to see a giant monster simulation.*

Gamey: Oh oh!

SM: You Hurt Me! You Terrible! You Don't Deserve Friends!!

MePhone4: What Is That Thing!!?

Gamey: MY WORST FEAR!! RUN!!

*They both start to run as fast as they can. They both hid behind one of the machines.*

Gamey: I Can't Believe This Is Happening!! (Paint) My Worst Fear!!! It Came To Life!! What Am I Gonna Do!! 

MePhone4: Gamey Calm Down!! We'll Figure Something Out!!

Gamey: HOW!!! That Thing Is Made Because I Made You Do Things That You Didn't Want To Do!! And Now You Hate Me!!! And Now I'm Gonna Lose A Friend!! A Lab Rat

MePhone4: Dude I Never Said-

*That's when the simulator monster found them.*

SM: LONELY FOREVER!!! DESERVE TO BE GONE!! I MADE MY FRIEND MISERABLE!!

Gamey: MePhone Get Out Of Here!!

MePhone4: What!!?

Gamey: Just Go!!

*That's when the simulator monster grabbed Gamey and ate him.*

MePhone4: GAMEY!!!

*Then the simulator monster turned into all of MePhones' fears combined at once.*

SM: Time To Take You Home!! You're Such A Failure!! Time For You To Go In The Closet!! You Made Us Lose Our Memories!! Our Friends!!

MePhone4: NO!! NO I'M NOT LETTING YOU GET TO ME!!! I HAVE TO TURN SUPER!!!

*MePhone started to fly around.*

MePhone4: TURBO PUNCH!!

*He punches the monster in the stomach so hard that it spits out Gamey.*

Gamey: AAAAAA

MePhone4: GAMEY!!

*He flies by and catches him.*

Gamey: MePhone?

MePhone4: Don't Worry! I Got You!!

*He flies down and puts Gamey down.*

MePhone4: Splash Attack!!

*MePhone throws water at it causing the monster to disintegrate.*

SM: AAAAAAAA WHY'D YOU DO THAT!!

MePhone4: Rainstorm Attack!!!

*He forms a rain cloud so that rain can fall on the monster.*

SM: AWW! IT BURNS!! GET OVER HERE YOU BRAT!!

MePhone4: Try And Catch Me!!

*He uses his super speed to get away from the monster. It was trying to figure out where he went.*

MePhone4: Yoo-hoo! Dumb face Over Here!

*It tries to hit him. But that MePhone turned out to be an illusion.*

MePhone4: Over Here!!

*It tries to hit him. Another illusion.*

MePhone4: I'm over here... And Here! And Here!!

*Turns out MePhone made a bunch of illusions of himself.*

SM: WHERE ARE YOU! SHOW YOURSELF RIGHT NOW!!

MePhone4: OVER HERE!!!

*MePhone jumped out of nowhere using his blades to completely destroy the monster. It disintegrates into action.*

MePhone4: Wow. That was an improvement.

Gamey: MePhone! You Did It! You Saved Us!

*MePhone still looked at him with an upset look.*

Gamey: Look I'm sorry I pushed you into doing this. I get so caught up with my research that I don't realize that I'm hurting someone.

MePhone4: Look. You did hurt me. A lot. Physically and mentally. But that doesn't mean I will hate you. You just didn't understand that I felt uncomfortable about it.

Gamey: Yeah. Sorry about that. Bro hi five.

MePhone4: Bro hi five.

*They both hi fived each other. That's when Gamey realized something.*

Gamey: Wait.... Those powers. The flight. The illusions. The superspeed. The water bending. Weather controlling. And cutting abilities. They seem so.....

MePhone4: Familiar......... Gamey. There's something I need to share.

*That's when MePhone transformed into his superhero identity. MasterPhone4. Leaving Gamey with a very shocked look on his face.*

MePhone4: Greetings and salutations citizen

Gamey: (GASP) NO FLIPPING WAY!! Y Y YOU'RE MASTERPHONE4!!! MePhone4. MasterPhone4. I'M AN IDIOT!! I SHOULD'VE REALIZED BY THE NAME!! BUT MY FRIEND IS MY FAVORITE SUPERHERO!!!..... Dude how did you let 4 put you down like that!! I would've said something if I were you.

MePhone4: Ehh let him scold me. Won't affect me.

Gamey: I Can't Believe This!! I Have So Many Questions!! (GASP) I CAN FINALLY GET YOUR ORIGIN STORY!!!

MePhone4: Uhh

Gamey: Wait duh! You basically explained it. Wait! You were probably lying about being homeless for 5 years! You were secretly training to be a hero for 5 years!

MePhone4: Wait hold on!

Gamey: (GASP) I Want To Meet Your Creator!!

MePhone4: What?

Gamey: I Want To Know How He Built You!! How He Programmed You To Do All Of This! Please Please Please.

MePhone4:........ Um...... Sure...... I can do that. 

Gamey: Sweet! Here I'll give you a note to help you remember.

*Gamey grabs a paper and starts writing it. Once he's finished, he hands the note to MePhone.*

Gamey: Here. So you won't forget.

MePhone4: Uhhh. Ok. But please don't tell anyone about my superhero identity.

Gamey: Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me.

*Later on that night when everyone was sleeping, MePhone looked at the note Gamey gave him. It said "MePhone let me meet your Creator- signed Gamey".*

MePhone4: Sorry Gamey. But that's a big no.

*He crumbles the note and throws it in the trash. And he goes to sleep.*

End of Story 12/20

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

12K 289 6
This is a collaboration with the amazing, talented @Balloon_The_Balloon! Go read all her amazing books! We hope you enjoy this! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...
FireLeaf pending द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

45.9K 1.9K 109
I'll try to go over the story and correct spelling/add some details! :) Will update the cover! 80 lucky contestants have been entered into a rare opp...
108K 1.8K 57
Replacement for my crack book!
4.8K 235 11
If the voice can't find any words to say, the heart whispers.