DARK CRESCENT

Galing kay jaeruffin17

Theo Arthur has been missing for months. After falling out with his family on graduation, everyone figured he... Higit pa

Face Claims
So human I am
Theo Interrupted
Bloody Valentine
Party's Over
Maggi's Window
Mirrors
Maggi and Theo are a thing?
Shyla Intervenes
What Are We?
So Over It
Mine (SMUT)
So human I am not
So much for "big happy family"
Things given and things forgotten
Sorrow
Hunted
So Human she Is
Getting Too Close for Comfort
Executive Decisions
Truth to light
So, this is Christmas?
The end of the beginning

Trouble In Paradise (SMUT)

10 1 0
Galing kay jaeruffin17

"Can you believe him, coming over here peddling that story?" Maggi scoffed.

I sat down on the bed beside her, watching her flip through channels and finally settling on a late night 'Seinfeld' rerun.

"Yea, what is he even doing here?" I questioned.

"I think he's here on Christmas vacation. It's rare, but he does come home on some holidays" Maggi informed.

From my position where I was seated on the bed, I could hear a door close downstairs.

"I think your mom is home" I said, looking over to Maggi.

She nodded reassuringly and turned her interest back to Kramer and Elaine's argument.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Maggi and I both looked at the door in surprise before looking at each other. In the weeks that I'd been sneaking over, her mom never came to check on her when she got home at night. It was usually straight to bed, well after a drink or two. As if second nature, I quickly rolled over the bed and darted for the closet, closing the door behind me. Most of the time it was under the bed, but after nearly getting caught the last time when her mom bent over to retrieve a lone sock.... yeeeaaa, it was time to change up my location.

"Come in" Maggi called lightly.

"Hey sweetie" her mom cooed, as she entered the room.

"Hey mom" Maggi grinned.

"What are you still doing up?" her mom questioned.

"I just had a little nightmare, but I'm okay" Maggi lied.

"The strangest thing, the back door was wide open, when I came in the house it was freezing downstairs, so I was making sure you were okay" her mom informed.

What the fuck?

You guys read that I just closed and locked that door, right? Right. So, what the fuck?

"Well, I'm okay mom, I may have left it open on accident when I took the trash out" Maggi continued to lie.

"Alright, just making sure you didn't sneak a boy up here or anything, or a girl" her mom grinned.

"A what now?" Maggi asked, with confusion.

"You know, you know you kids now days are really...what's the acronym, LGB something" her mom answered, scrunching her face in thought.

"Mom no, I'm not even gay and you're offending me" Maggi groaned, getting up to maneuver her mom out the door.

"Alright, well try not to stay up much longer it's four in the morning" her mom insisted.

"But I was waiting for you, making sure you made it home safe" Maggi lied once again, leaning on her now cracked bedroom door.

"You don't have to wait up for me I'm fine. Oh, speaking of, I need you to be careful tomorrow night at the carnival, there's some really weird stuff going on around here. Livestock are missing, people have been talking about bear attacks. A few days ago, Agatha Merle found her dog General dead in her back seat, but no windows were broken and there was no forced entry in the car. It's like the bear had opposable thumbs" Maggi's mom explained.

Okay that one was me.

I stood in the closet, peeking lightly through a slit between the lavender colored curtains and the French doors.

"And Mr. Hendrix, who owns the general store in town was found dead yesterday on his land. They say it looked like he was mauled, and his chest torn open. And also, Terry has been missing for a week or two" her mom continued.

Okay, that one wasn't me.

"And they think there's some rogue bear out there doing this?" Maggi probed.

Rogue yes, bear no.

This was not good, it was killing people now, and fed on a human heart. It wouldn't be long before the hunters took up arms again. Although, their bullets didn't kill us, they still hurt like a bitch. It was also putting the actual wolves around here at risk. But most of them fled once we started moving about the woods. Bigger wolves? They didn't want the smoke, so they skedaddled.

"Yea, that's why I need you to be careful while you're out" her mom said.

"Mom, you don't really think a bear is going to risk running up on a carnival. A carnival in a town that's heavy with hunters?" Maggi nodded.

"Well, it did all of that in broad daylight. Plus, by the way people, that have glanced at it, describe its size, it's not worried about us" she said.

"I'll be careful mom I promise" Maggi nodded.

Her mom walked over, kissed her forehead, and exited the room, closing the door behind her. She reminded me of how much I missed my own mom's forehead kisses. My poor mom, who was a statistic to the bottle now. I sighed, leaning my head on the French doors. Suddenly, they swung open, and I nearly took a tumble, catching myself before it was too late.

"Did you fall asleep?" Maggi teased, holding the door.

"Shut-up" I smirked, as I stepped out of the closet and back over to the bed.

Maggi followed close behind, sitting down beside me on the bed. She watched me hard, studying my face. But I was deep in thought, my face brooding and pensive, as I thought about the pros and cons of the situation.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I'm not going to the carnival tomorrow" I finally said.

"What, why?" Maggi asked. "Why don't you ever want to go anywhere anymore?"

"I don't think you should go either" I continued.

"What? No, I'm going" Maggi frowned.

"No" I said, now getting upset at her disobedience.

Is this what it's like for Moses with me all the time?

"You don't control me" Maggi frowned.

"I'm not trying to I just want you to be safe" I said.

"Where do you go?" she interrupted.

"Huh?" I said.

"When you leave here, where do you go? Why do you hide here?" Maggi questioned.

"In case you forgot there was a whole Amber Alert out for me" I said.

"Then why don't you go home" Maggi shrugged.

"I can't just go home" I sighed.

"Yes, you can" Maggi said.

I dropped my head and sighed.

"But that's not it, you're not telling me something" Maggi grimaced, narrowing her eyes at me.

"I'm telling you everything" I lied.

Please baby let it go, please. I don't want to get you hurt, so please stop hovering over the rabbit hole.

"You're lying to me" Maggi bit, through gritted teeth.

She turned and raised up to get off the bed, but I gripped her by her arms and pulled her back to me, burying my face in her hair. Her hair that smelled like lavender powder and cherry blossoms. I inhaled deep, getting lost in her for just a moment.

"Baby please, I love you so much" I whispered into her hair.

She pulled away and turned to face me.

"If you loved me you wouldn't lie to me" she frowned.

"Do you trust me?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Then why can't you trust me on this?" I pleaded.

"Because there's something off with you, it's been like t..." she started.

I rushed in, slamming my lips into hers, silencing her doubt. She struggled for a moment before finally giving in, letting out a moan of pleasure. Knowing she'd finally given up I deepened the kiss, pulling her to me. I gripped both handfuls of her ass and rolled her over on her back on the bed.

She let out a small giggle, her legs opening just enough. She reached for the hem of her pajama top and pulled it up over her head. She pulled her strawberry hair out of the shirt, and it landed, splayed out over the bed. This was my baby and whatever path brought me to her I was grateful. I looked down at her beautiful body. Her supple C-cup breasts and her wide, hourglass hips.

Cupping one of her breasts in my hand, I leaned down and took it in my mouth. Her breath hitched, and a small moan escaped her lips. Her hands flew up and into my hair, as if it were a reflex, entangling her fingers into my onyx, disheveled tresses. I rolled my tongue around the curdled flesh of her nipple, letting my lip ring tease it, before taking it between my teeth and biting it lightly.

Maggi whimpered and moaned at the sensation, digging her French tip acrylic nails into my scalp. I groaned with content. It felt exactly like that night I came to her in my wolf form, and she buried her hands and face into my fur.

"Theo, Theo" she said between gasps of pleasure.

I reached up with my right hand and ran it down her face, silencing her for a moment as I moved over to her right breast, giving it the same TLC as the other. Maggi's breathing picked up pace as she bent her knees and opened her legs wider. I could feel her heat against my abdomen, as she began grinding under me.

God, she felt so good. Her little moans and whimpers continued as I began moving down to her lower areas. Leaving small kisses, and licks and nibbles on her stomach and abdomen. Her back arched a little as she moaned, her legs opening more, inviting me. I moved down to her powder blue, bikini style panties, my nose brushing her wetness. Her body shuddered all over and I could see her grip the covers around her.

I slid into the leg of her underwear, my forefinger touching her heat. I could feel my cock pulsing with need, as I looped my finger into the other leg hole of her underwear and begin to tug them down. Not wearing any underwear under my sweats, I knew I probably looked like I had a tent in my pants.

Maggi arched her body up, allowing me to pull the underwear over her ass, and then down her legs. She was so wet and ready; she was practically dripping. My dick jumped at the sight of her, as I pulled her panties over her toes and let them land on the floor. I looked at her, her eyes holding my gaze. They were pleading for me.

I lowered myself to her pussy and I could feel her body tense, waiting for something. I leaned in and with the entirety of my tongue, I ran it up her slit. She shuddered immediately.

"Oh God yes" she gasped, her hands flying back to my hair once more.

The slickness between her legs got wetter, and I wanted more. I dove in, running the tip of my tongue over each lip, licking, sucking, and softly pulling.

"Fuck, yes, yes" Maggi whimpered.

The sound of her cries made me groan. I could feel my tip rub my sweats painfully as my cock swelled. I leaned up, focusing on her clit with my tongue, as I flicked it, nibbling her nub softly. With my left hand I slid in a finger, feeling her warm, wet, heat on my tip. As I nibbled her clit, I began pumping in and out of her with my finger.

She croaked and quickly covered her mouth. I guess she didn't want her mom to hear her cry out. At this point I didn't care. I was so worked up that I knew if I wasn't inside her soon, I would explode. I slid another finger inside of her, pumping faster as I sucked on her clit. I could feel her tightening around my fingers. She let go of my hair with her last hand and put it around her mouth as well.

Her legs wrapped around me like a vice grip as I continued thrusting my fingers in and out of her. The more I thrust, the more she gripped my fingers. She began to move her body with my rhythm, fucking my fingers while she chased her orgasm. I rubbed her spot more and more, until her body began to convulse.

She let out a silent screech and I began to feel her nectar run down my fingers and over my rings. My cock was painful now, as I pulled out my two fingers and sucked her juices from them. She tasted amazing. I looked down at her gorgeous naked body as I reached down to my jeans on the floor. She laid there, eyes closed, breathing in and out, coming down from her orgasmic high. But little did she know. I pulled out a condom, opened it with my teeth and spit the piece of wrapper across the room.

I pushed down my sweats, letting my dick bounce up. It was swollen, pulsating and ready for action. I slid the condom down my shaft, sheathing it. I could feel Maggi's eyes finally on me, as I finished putting the condom on. Her eyes never left my gaze as I leaned back down to the bed, my tip kissing her entrance.

She bit down on her bottom lip and her legs spread wider, enticing me. I leaned down further, looking into her eyes, as I inched in the tip. Maggi gasped, throwing her arms up around my neck. I inched in more and more until I buried myself to the hilt. I let out a groan, that soon turned into a deep, low, rumbling growl.

"Theo?" Maggi giggled.

"What?" I said, my senses coming back to me.

"You're such an animal" she said.

I hadn't realize that the growl that escaped me, was actually my wolf. But she felt so fucking good inside.

"I'm sorry" I apologized, looking into her face.

"No, it's okay I think I like it" she smiled.

I smiled back as I begin to stroke in and out of her, stretching her opening to fit my dick. She gasped loud once more, as she dug her fingers into my back. She felt so good, I could just imagine how she felt raw. My strokes came faster and harder, until the headboard of Maggi's bed began to knock against the wall.

"Baby, oh, baby...fuck. Slow down, we're gonna wake my mom" Maggi moaned.

I growled, burying my face in the crook of her neck as I stroke deeper and harder. Maggi leaned her head back and moaned loud, as I planted small kisses on her neck and jaw.

"You're gonna wake your mom" I whispered, laughing lightly, as I leaned up, gripping the mattress on either side of Maggi's head.

She wrapped her legs around me, as I looked down, watching my cock go in and out of her. I could feel her pussy tighten around me, as her body began to convulse. I leaned down, wrapping my arms around her, as my strokes got sloppier and deeper, feeling my own climax nearing.

Maggi moaned loud, with every thrust as I buried my cock deeper and deeper in her, pounding her into the mattress, the headboard banging the wall. I covered her mouth with my hand, as I arched her ass up. We didn't wake her mom up, but we got lost in each other, both of us reaching our peek, exploding in unison, and collapsing to the bed.

I got back to the pack house close to the evening after I went hunting. There wasn't a sign of the rogue anymore, so the best thing was to wait until he resurfaced again. I came in through the back patio door and headed into the living room. Liam, Ada, and Alex were sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Dude, what's up?" Liam smiled.

Just then Moses intercepted me at the stairs as I exited the living room.

"Where have you been?" Moses growled lightly.

"Where do you think?" I said with one eyebrow raised as I walked passed him.

I headed upstairs and to the linen closet in the hall next to Alex's room. I grabbed a few towels, and then went into the bathroom. I started the shower, sticking my hand under the downflow to test the temperature. I turned to place my towel and nearly jumped a foot in the air. Standing behind me was Paige.

"Jesus Paige, what are you doing?" I asked, holding my chest, trying to catch my breath.

"Do you get off on pissing him off or something?" she frowned.

"Wait, what?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Moses, why do you stress him out so much?" Paige continued.

"Maybe he wouldn't be stressed if he didn't squeeze me so hard" I replied, turning to check the temperature of the water once more.

Paige growled lightly, reached into the shower, and turned off the water. I looked at her in surprise.

"You don't get it do you?" she frowned. "If you're exposed, we're all exposed Theo. Rodney got killed because he was exposed. The men in this town, the hunters, are always hot on our tail, because of Rodney's mistake. We can barely get out of here and feed and hunt ourselves, because we are always at risk. And now word is there's an actual werewolf hunter here. All because you got sloppy?" Paige asked.

"That has nothing to do with me. He was floating around here before I started going to see Maggi" I frowned.

I was man enough to admit and accept my wrongs, but I hated being accused of shit I didn't do, and I'll be damned if I let anyone do it.

"Well thanks to you and Rodney, and your mess, it's only a matter of time for all of us. So, give Moses a break, you're not the one who has to comfort him from his nightmares, or lay there and listen to him vent about the weight that's on him dealing with the safety of this pack every day. You really need to get over yourself and quit being an asshole" Paige grimaced.

"Paige, I love her. I would think you of all people would understand that. Moses is your mate, and Maggi is mine" I explained, looking down at her.

"Well, I hope the pussy is worth your life. Stay your ass at home sometimes" Paige snapped, before reaching into the shower and turning the water back on.

She turned around and left the bathroom, closing the door lightly behind her. Things are really serious. I laid in bed after my shower and just stared at the popcorn finish on my ceiling. Paige never talks. She's usually very quiet, shy, and unaffected by things going on in the house. For her to say something, showed me that maybe, just maybe I was being an asshole. I put my hands behind me, resting the back of my head in my palms. The light from the moon was the only thing illuminating my room. Shadows and silhouettes of objects in my room, danced along the walls. I chewed on my lip ring as I lay there thinking. Perhaps I should just stay home tonight. Tomorrow was Christmas, what else was I going to do tonight.

There was a light knock on my door. I didn't need a genius to tell me who it was.

"Come in Ada" I called.

With a click, the barn door slid to the left and Ada popped her head in. I sat up from the bed looking at her as she stepped into the room, closing the door behind her.

"Hey" she grinned sheepishly.

In her hand she looked like she was carrying a small, rectangular, Tupperware bowl.

"What do you need Ada?" I asked, as she approached me.

"Oh, I don't need anything I was just bringing you some chocolate cake that we had in the kitchen. You rushed off so fast no one had a chance to offer you any" she smiled, placing the Tupperware on my desk between the two windows.

"Thanks, but I'm not really up for cake at the moment" I said.

Ada nodded and started back towards the door. Just then my phone vibrated. I reached and pulled it from the pocket of my sweats. It was a message from Maggi.

MAGGI: I understand you said not to go to the carnival, but I had to because the gang won't be back to visit for months, so I don't know when I'll see them again. Please don't be mad, I love you.

I squeezed the phone tight in my left hand. I pinched the bridge of my nose, lifting up the glasses with my fingers. My blood was boiling over and I was livid. Maggi, with her stupid friends. Somehow, she always found a way to run back to those fake people. I sighed as I got up and began looking around the room for my shoes.

"What are you doing?" Ada asked.

"I'm going to Maggi" I said, grabbing my black hoodie from the chair beside my desk and putting it on.

"You can't do that" Ada informed, hopping in front of me just as I started walking towards the bedroom door.

"Watch me" I growled. "Now move."

Ada slammed her foot down, gesturing that she wasn't moving, as she stared up into my blue eyes. I growled loud bearing down on her, but Ada didn't move.

"I'm not afraid of you Theo" she said.

"You should be" I rumbled, a sly grin curling over my face.

"If you just insist on going...I'm coming with you. I have the keys to Paige's car anyway" Ada said, rolling her eyes.

She turned around and began walking out of the room. I groaned, rolled my eyes, but followed behind her, closing my bedroom door as I went.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.7K 69 11
Although orphaned at an early age, caused so much trouble for anyone who knew her, and was always moving onto the next place not caring about who she...
3.9K 950 37
Ember and Theo were driven apart as each of them searched for the answers they so desperately needed to find...will fate pull them back together? ...
7.8K 505 24
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...
59.6K 1.8K 16
This story is about an Alpha that did not find his mate when he turned 18 and since he couldn't he had to rule the Eclipse Moon Pack alone without hi...