Evans Peters character one sh...

By evan-peters-is-hot

I do requests I'm also including Austin sommers and peter maximoff basically most evan characters there will... More

what they're like to date (headcons)
it was my intention (kai Anderson)
what they're like when your pregnant (headcon)
lobster boy and lobster girl (jimmy darling)
i don't care about your past(tate Langdon)
i don't care about your past part 2(smut) tate Langdon
i was all over her (Kyle spencer)
Mr sommers (smut) (Austin sommers)
wild rose (james patrick march)
hell on earth (kit walker)
your mine(smut) (kai Anderson)
1967 (kit walker)
late sleepless nights (smut) (evan peters)
sisters boyfriend (tate Langdon)
sister's boyfriend part 2 smut (tate Langdon)
sisters boyfriend part three(tate Langdon)
stuck on the puzzle (james patrick march)
stuck on the puzzle (part two) (Jmp)
stuck on the puzzle (part three) (jmp)
friends on the wall (jimmy darling x curvy reader)
it's nothing (kit walker)
baby you can drive my car (smut)(warren lipka)
you get me so high(warren lipka)
In the office (stan bowes) smut
ride it (kai Anderson) (smut)
took you long enough (peter maximoff)
ripping of the band-aid (alex adult world)
memories (smut)(Evan peters)
I'd never leave here without you (kit walker)
when the stars go blue (austin sommers)
romantic atmosphere (smut)(kit walker)
you promised yourself you would never (jimmy darling)
the day after you stole my heart (kyle spencer x curvy reader)
just call me Florence (jimmy darling)
beautiful boy(kai Anderson)
rosanna (kyle spencer)
new colleague (jeff Pfister
man in the long black coat (kai Anderson)
the evans what they're like drunk
new colleague part 2 (smut) (jeff pfister)
your fucking perfect (Tate Langdon)
circumstances (colin zable)
hoagies ( colin zable)
second best (colin zable)
vanishing point (smut) james Patrick March
baby talk (smut)(evan peters)
second best part 2(colin zable)
high by the skatepark (tate Langdon)
second best part 3 smut (colin zable)
through good and bad (evan peters)
baby talk (part 2) evan peters
20 years (james patrick march)
picture perfect date (colin zable)
Don't yell at my son (kai Anderson)
best friends cousin (warren lipka)
The moment I took you in the station (colin zable)
sick days (franken kyle)
kitkats (kit walker)
your going to be the best mom (kai Anderson)
nothings gonna hurt you baby (kai Anderson)
jealous of the officer (colin zabel)
temptations (kit walker)
best friends cousin part 2 smut (warren lipka)
don't let them get to you(tate Langdon)
temptations part 2 smut (kit walker)
one second of happiness (kit walker)
NSFW alphabet tate Langdon
the stain on your neck (jeff pfister)
test the waters (original characters)
one night stand (jeff wald)
Stage fright (evan peters)
Do you love me? (Evan peters) smut
I'd take the brunt of it (Kit walker)
Insecure of the ex (Evan peters smut)
Why do you only call me when you're high? (warren lipka)
You need a break (Evan peters)
Beautiful disaster (austin sommers smut)
The moment i took you in the station part 2 (colin zable) smut
Appreciation (Kai anderson smut)
From the moment i took you in the station part 3
Teaching the first grade(evan perers)
After party (Evan peters smut)
All of you (Peter maximoff) smut
Talk tonight (evan peters) smut
Punishment (kai Anderson smut)
His protΓ©gΓ© (jmp smut)
Bloody mary (austin sommers smut)
Summoning (jmp + tate langdon smut)
Next chapter (kit walker smut)
Ghost boy (tate langdon smut)
Broken angel (jmp)

I'd never leave here without you (part 2) (kit walker)

1.1K 10 2
By evan-peters-is-hot

After being caught by sister jude you and kit were in for it, she ordered you both to come to her office for your punishment the anxiety ripped through you, biting your nails as you and kit walked with jude to her office.

You glanced at him to see he was already looking at you, the look of dread in his eyes as well as yours, you swallowed a lump in your throat as the two of you neared your punishment.

Sister jude opened the door to her office allowing you and kit to enter, the anxiety ripped through you both fearing of the punishment you will receive, "now kit, y/n you both know that what you did back there is not acceptable in this facility" sister jude started as you and kit sat on the chairs awaiting what punishment she was going to settle for.

"It wasn't y/n sister it was all my fault I started it I should be punished not y/n" kit interrupted standing from his seat
"Kit I'm not stupid I saw her kissing you back your both equally as guilty" sister jude smirked pointing her finger at you both, kit sighed at his failed attempt to get you out of the punishment.

You swallowed another lump in your throat as sister jude eyed you both up with the evil smirk on her face before making her way to the closet containing the whips picking one you hated the most.

"10 for you y/n and 20 for kit since he tried to lie for you" she said, you closed your eyes awaiting your punishment bent over the table.

After your punishment you had to watch kit getting punished, leaving the room the backs of your legs aching going to the common room, "I had enough of this place" you winced seating yourself on a comfortable chair, "we're getting out of here y/n" kit whispered so only you could hear.

Kit looked around making sure no one had heard waiting on your response, "how kit this place has eyes and ears everywhere" you whispered back in disbelief that you could actually make it out of here.

"Movie night we go then" he informed all you did was nod waiting till it was more private and secluded to have a proper discussion about the escape plan.

You had been planning for days looking at all the exit points even a hidden tunnel actually leading to the freedom outside, now was finally the time to make your escape, your nerves on end as you managed to make it out the common room down the hallways.

"Wait" a voice startling you and kit you turned around finding shelly running towards you both, "Don't leave here without me please" she begged you knew shelly didn't deserve to be in here because she wasn't scared to say what she liked, you glanced at kit for his approval he only nodded "come on then" he said making our way to the exit.

You cut a corner at there was a guard right there you stopped dead in your tracks eyes wide open, "we aren't going to get away" you whispered in fear the guard coming closer, "I'll distract him you go on but don't leave without me" shelly said waltzing out the corner you heard her seducing the guard keeping a look out for the coast to clear.

You and kit slipped out of the hallway  and into this tunnel like place running as far as your legs could take you, finally feeling that cold wind and rain hit you both that feeling of being free couldn't be a more victorious feeling to you both, "we did it, we did it y/n" kit beamed lifting you up in the air you couldn't help but laugh against his lips peppering his soft lips with kisses.

Just as you were almost out of sight of the asylum you both heard noises strange noises like a beast outside, it scared you, "kit I don't know about this anymore what's that noise" you said your eyes constantly scanning the perimeter around you, the fear and anxiety sending you into panic mode you were free both of you could run as far as you could and never look back.

But something was telling you to go back that there was danger ahead, "kit please can we go back I don't like the noises it's like a wild animal out here or something" you whispered now Clinging into kit's arm for dear life, "y/n we've got this far already no body noticed we're gone yet probably if we just run we can make it to another state change our name start fresh" kit said holding your shoulders trying to convince you that it was a good idea.

"But would that just make them think your even more guilty when you never did anything kit, plus we will be looking over our shoulders for the rest of our lives I don't want that for us we will be proven innocent one day I know it" you pleaded with him one of kit's thumbs wiping your tears away.

Just as kit was about to say something a loud growling noise was heard once again only this it it was much closer to you both, "RUN Y/N" kit yelled grabbing your hand both of you running back to the asylum for some sort of safety you tried your hardest not to trip over your own feet with the sand shoes you were wearing plus with how much faster kit ran.

You both made it back to the asylum without being caught and luckily unnoticed by anyone, you were soaked through sitting on the wooden chairs you glanced at kit who was already staring at you, the feeling of guilt and disappointment washed over you if you weren't so scared of those noises you could have been well away by now.

You mouthed a "I'm sorry" to kit he gave you a sympathetic smile and mouthed back "don't worry" to you but that was all you did was worry, sister jude came storming into the common room sending you all to bed you and kit could leave quick enough before sister jude noticed your soaked frame saying goodnight to each other awaiting the next day.

The next day you sat in the common room a cigarette in hand talking with lana, taking a drag of your cigarette you see kit walking into the common room going to seat right next to you, "Hey" he mumbled you offered him a cigarette from your packet which he took from you with a small smile.

"Thanks doll" he said lighting his cigarette taking a long drag letting the nicotine full his lungs, "so are you two like official now or?" Lana asked you and kit never told anyone about you both in fear that someone will tell sister jude on you both, "well yeah we are but you can not say anything to anyone" you said trusting lana with your secret.

"I promise" lana smiled bringing her cigarette to her lips taking a drag, you glanced at kit with a bright smile feeling good that you could actually tell someone about your current status instead of keeping it to yourselves.

A little while later you were back on kitchen duty with kit being given one more chance to work together, "kit I'm sorry about last night we were so close and now because of me we're back to square one" you sighed mopping the floor, "Don't worry doll it's not your fault at all we would probably not have wanted to be near whatever that noise was anyway" kit reassured you placing a kiss on your head.

"We will get out of here I promise" kit whispered keeping you close to his embrace not wanting to let you go, that's when you set your mind to getting out of here if it's the very last thing you do.

Time went on and a big shock to the system happened sister jude was now a patient in braircliff Manor after have a huge breakdown, lana managed to get out of the asylum with Dr thredson but was back as she escaped the now viscous man, that one was a shock to you all you knew from the get go that kit was not bloody face but to find out it was his psychiatrist that was assessing him was infact the killer took the biscuit.

You, kit and lana planed to catch threadson out on his actions wanting justice for kit and his victims, and before you knew it it had all worked threadson was caught and dead lana got out and so did kit but he didn't leave without you, with a little bit of blackmail you were free in the back of a cab kit's arm wrapped around you holding you close.

Finally free without looking behind your shoulder just free to live the peaceful life you always wanted, the taxi came to a halt outside a secluded house you thought it was a very cute house to live in, "here we are home sweet home" kit smiled once you were out of the taxi making your way up those steps.

"I must warn you it's a complete mess in here" kit stated you just smiled and shook your head not minding any place is better than where you spent the last four years of your life, you entered the home instantly hit with the smell of kit making you feel warm inside, safe and comforted.

"It won't take us long to clean this up anyway kit" you said taking in the home whilst peeling your jacket off your body, placing it over the coat hangers at the side of the door, you then felt two arms wrap around your body pulling you close, "kit thank you" you whispered a stray tear slipping out your eye.

Kit turned your body to face him now seeing that you were crying, "Hey you don't need to thank me I did promise I'd never leave there without you and I didn't because I love you" he smiled pecking your lips "I know it's just I'm not used to people keeping promises and the fact that you did and got me out there with you I could never thank you enough" you chuckled as kit wiped your tears away.

"Come on doll let's get started making this place our home" kit smiled and with that the new chapter of your life opened with kit you couldn't wait for what the future held for you both, you finally got what you always wanted freedom, love and a home with kit you felt like the luckiest girl in the world

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 330 15
imagines of evans characters by yours truly. xx β–ͺ️does contain both smut and fluff β–ͺ️on occasion i may take requests β–ͺ️i write for both female and ma...
9.1K 65 14
This story is just solby, I will take requests like once a week and I'll try to post every two days. There will be: fluff, angst, and POSSIBLY a tiny...
581K 12.9K 151
So I'm a huge Peter Pan fan, and I wanted to try writing X Reader shots. These are all 100% mine. I cannot write smut. πŸ’œ