Down in the Valley Baby

By Kbreezyyz

A story about the continuation of our favorite show Pvalley pynk posse! This is just fiction and I do not own... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 25

148 8 0
By Kbreezyyz

Two nights ago...

Diamond's POV

While driving around I decided to drive over to Keyshawn's cause I wanted to finish what I started that night, ending Derrick's ass. But while driving by it looked like the house was abandoned. I ain hear kids either. I had to hurry up cause I only drove back round here cause Big bone said she was gon deal wit this shit.

Driving back to the house I dropped her off at I seen her talking to some woman. The conversation looked real serious. She was walking off the porch towards the car.

"Who was that?"

"Diamond, I thought you was just driving me here cause you wanted to know if you was in the clear".

"Oh my fault, I'm sorry I wanted to know if I was in the clear cause you got these people thinking I killed this nigga!"

"I turned you into boss cause you did that shit..."

"If you thought I really did that shit, why ain you turn me in soon as you found the ring? Ain't no need of being silent na, say whatchu gon say Big Bone."

"Alright! I texted boss fa sure, Ion know why you didn't expect me to do that shit, specially when I seen you kissing that bitch the last night we was at the Pynk!"

"..."

"Yeah, na you don't wanna say nun? I caught you kissing that bitch Diamond and to top it all off you came home wit me that night acting like you ain do that shit! So yeah I called boss on ya ass, glad I did seeing as ya first instinct was to go save that hoe, you just ain gon never stop tryna save her are you...?"

When she said that I had realized maybe I really did hurt her. I felt bad for it all. But I can't help that my heart wanted someone else....wants someone else.

"So you not even gon say nun?"

Stead of saying anything I just drove off.

Current morning...

Chucalisa News Station

"Citizens of Chucalisa we have the new mayor here" Gets cut off....

"Y'all I'm here to ask all y'all a question. Can I do that? Do y'all want this casino in y'all city? I know I don't. They say it will bring prosperity, but mo' money mean mo' problems. See they tell us it'll bring prosperity and wealth to this town but y'all know them white folks. They gon keep the money all to themselves. They ain't gon give us nothing. Them promiseland folk used our city for a come up. Y'all know everyone love a good come up story. What better way than to use a town that's in dire need of saving. We don't need no saving from them. Y'all think they gon give y'all some jobs. Heyell they gon say we can't count. They want us to sit back and lay idle while they run a muck on this city, our city and turn it into saddom and gomora . But I ain't gon let it happen! I want all y'all who know that this casino will only bring despair to our town so that's why I want all y'all to come on down to my Mayoral office and come strike wit a sister."

*TV GOES TO COMMERCIAL *

Cliff's POV

"Damn you think the bitch would be satisfied that she won the Mayoral race. Now she wanna fuck shit up too? Ain nobody gon go over to her office" I said watching my kitchen Tv tryna cook sum up for me Granmuva and Lamarques. We just got back in from Las Vegas earlier this morning.

"Well there goes the hood"! Granmuva said smoking her blunt.

"Y'all gon go?"They both looked at each other, busted out laughing and Lamarques said..

"Shawty it'll be a cold day in heyell fa I go take part in some shit that don't even got nun to do with me" I just laughed and pushed his shoulder. When I did I seen this big ass rock on my finger. Damn we was really married now. A bitch had her man and I couldn't be happier. Shit! I ain even tell Cedes! I gotta call her.

*DIALING CEDES❤️🤸🏾‍♀️...*

"Hey Uncle Clifford. What's up?"

"Cedes girl I... a bitch is over the moon! Me and Lamarques got married last night!"

"Who" she asked. I forgot she don't know his government name.

"Gurl me and Lil Murda"

"Damnnnnn. Hol up! Why wasn't a bitch invited?"

"Sorry Cedes it was kinda last minute. But don't worry ya lil head we gon have a big wedding fa sure. We just gotta get ready and do this tour wit Tina first".

"I'm so happy fa you Uncle Clifford" she said but she kinda sounded sad through the phone.

"Cedes, thank you girl. But what's wrong? You don't sound like ya self right na. What don happened?" I asked her concerned.

"Uncle Clifford a whole bunch of shit happend but I can't tell you over the phone. This the type of shit I gotta tell you in person". Her voice started to shake...so I knew sum was really bothering her.

"Okay Cedes girl... meet me over at the Club later tonight and we can talk okay."

"Okay" she said and we hung up. If it's one thang I know, I know when my bottom bitch is spooked and she seeming spooked right about now...

"Cliff everythang good" Lamarques asked.

"Huh?...Yeah, everythang good" Ion know why I lied to him. But sum was telling me whatever Cedes had to tell me was sum that only me and her needed to know about."Na, gimme y'alls plates!" I asked both them in attempt to change the subject, chileee it was better if I did.

"Na Cliff, Ion know why in the heyell you stay up in here tryna do the most shawty." Lamarques said laughing at me.

"You know she stay doing the most!"

"Granmuva! I'm tryna do sum nice fa y'all asses and if Lamarques would teach me how to cook instead of tryna teach me other things..."

"I thought you liked my tips I give you!" He said slapping my ass.

"Bwoy!"

"As big as her mouth is errynight she seem like she like yo tip a lot !"

"Ooop Granmuva! Cut all that foolishness out na!"

"Can't you see she tryna kill us!"

"Granmuva! You been eating my cooking this long and you ain't never complained till Lamarques got hure."

"Clifford I gotta eat to survive, don't mean I like the shit!"

"Cliff, my nigga sit down right here." Lamarques said pulling out a chair fa me all while putting my food I was cooking up in the pan in the trash!

"Aht! Lamarques why is you throwing out my good food?!"

"Cliff this good?" He asked me laughing in my face.

"Aht! You wrong fa dat!"

"Na gurl, Ion know why you act like you don't know. Lemme show you what good food is." He said picking up a fresh pan.

"Thank God you here! Cause a bitch was gon have to worry bout her mortality if I had to eat anythang Clifford called her self up in here making!" Granmuva said.

"You still alive ain't it?!"

"Cliff, my nigga respect the elder."

"Lamarques cook!" I told him rolling my eyes. This is cute, us being a lil framily. Framily found is framily forever and I'm glad they mines forever.

"We should get a dog..." when I said that Granmuva gave me an evil eye.

"Nigga! Ion do pets and yo ass can't do pets!"

"Awe Granmuva it'll be cute!"

"Cliff Nigga ain you allergic?"

"Ever heard of a hypoallergenic dog Lamarques? We can get one of those."

"Cliff, fa right now let's just focus on them lessons."

"Tshht!"

Patrice's POV

"Mayor Woodbine, Mayor Woodbine!"

Looking out my office doors I seen lines of people. All these people really don came through for me. I guess what I said really shook them. I was only saying what I knew to be true. When things like this happen, it's never good. Prosperity or no Prosperity I was gon let my voice me heard. In my city this wasn't gon stand. Wayne and Corbin was in for a rude awakening, and a bitch was gon bring hell down on their lil casino they call heaven.

It was time....

Corbin's POV

"Wayne. Why you run out the house the other night saying you was gon turn the tables? What you up to" I asked while drinking top shelf bourbon in the office.

"Corbin just know, me and Patrice gon be fucking each other over for the time being. She wanna play dirty, I'm just as good."

"Ahh hah ha" we laughed as we touched our glasses.

I heard noises near the plantation. Glass was being thrown and even fire was being lit...

"What the fuck!" I said looking out the office window.

"I told y'all! The end of days for this Casino is nye." Patrice said yelling over an intercom. She and her army of goons was on private property. My private property. They all had signs and shit, one even said 'hay hay ho ho this casino got to go.' What the fuck is this bitch doing.

Me and Wayne ran outside to the plantation tryna catch up with them she even had the news station here. All these people was tryna tear up the construction site.

"Bitch is you out ya god forsaken mind?" I yelled.

"Corbin, don't be disrespecting the lord na. I warned you. This shit wasn't gon be in my city. Now I'm just taking action to make sure of it. Hey y'all come back here".

I turned around and it was a crowd of cameras. "What this bitch famous now?" Wayne asked shocked at the sight.

"Ooo bitch it's on now"! I got my phone out my pocket and called Andre.

Andre's POV

"Corbin! Calm down"

"Andre, Ion know who this pastor Bible thumping bitch think she is tryna run my shit. I swear imma...."

"Calm Down Corbin" I said raising my voice a little.

"Well Damn... I didn't know you had it in you Andre." Wayne said laughing through the phone.

"Wayne this ain't no laughing matter, Patrice don took it too far this time. This don set us back weeks. The casino was almost finished but with this crap she don pulled we gon have to start reconstruction". Corbin said angrily.

"Well maybe if you stopped running your mouth so much we wouldn't be set back" Wayne yelled back at Corbin. He was still yearning for his brother's approval and for what? All so he could fit in his little world. You know and I know that ain't how it works but I digress.

"Well, we past all that now. Now we have to focus on our next move." I said.

"And what might that be Mr Watkin's" damn I really hate this Wayne Kyle. I'm only on this phone to help Corbin so I don't give a damn about what he doing.

"That's all up to your brother".

"I say we give this bitch a taste of her own medicine" he said, I could tell his ass was smiling through the phone. He bout to turn Patrice's world upside down.

Someone's POV

Toy said she would be here in a few so we can go do this first run together. To be honest after last night I'm kinda feeling a lil more comfortable wit all this shit. Roulette still kinda iffy though... specially after everybody been talm bout what really happened that night of the shootout, and what her, Whisper and Nineveh was really up in pynk doing. I wonder if that's why we ain seent her in a minute either...

*INCOMING CALL FROM TOY💓...*

"Hey gurl I'm outsideeeee".

"Okay I'll be right out."

Soon as I made it out there I realized it was just her in the car.

"Where Whisper nem? Roulette?"

"They together tonight while I'm running wit you."

"So, who gon be...?"

"Don't worry gurl I already set errythang up. I know the nigga that's gon meet us tonight and he cool."

"How much he paying?" I needed to know.

"He putting down a good amount of stacks...always do. You seem worried...."

"I just really need the money that's all."

"Don't worry gurl, I ain gon be hooking you up wit no cheap niggas alright, trust me."

"I trust you..."

"Then let's ride."

"Oh and Toy...?"

"Yeah gurl?"

"I remember Roulette saying last night I can do this shit in the club too right?"

"Yeah gurl! Listen that's where most the money niggas be anyway, and as long as she get her cut she cool wit that shit!"

"You always give her cut to her?"

"Gurl, I already learned from that shit! You don't give her her cut you gon get cut! Also make sure you be careful bout who know this shit, we gotta watch out fa Uncle Clifford."

"I feel kinda bad doing this in her club, Uncle Clifford been nun but good to us Toy."

"Yeah she may be good to you, but first chance she got she kicked me out."

"Toy you know what that was about..."

"That don't mean I don forgave her for that shit."

"Well you never been the type to hold no grudge."

"Yeah whatever, just make sure what we doing stay between us...no one else alright?"

"I gotchu..."

"Na let's ride."

Cliff's POV

"Aye bitches y'all just make sure y'all on your one's and twos. It's gon be boucoup muthafucka's up in chere tonight. Remember Uncle Clifford rule #57, no coins in the g-string only dollars. Now houch on". I said to the girls as they left the locker room. Where Big L ass at?! His ass ain never around when I'm here.

"Monroe where Big L? He posed to be making sure errythang good, that's goes for the gurls and the club."

"Prolly sumwhure thanking he running shit."

"Yeah I heard that mafucka'" he said walking back in the locker room. "Hey Clifford." He said leaning in for a hug. "Nice to see yo face round here."

"Nigga you act like I'm never here."

"Well seeing as you always wit lil nigga I feel like Ion see you nomo."

"Don't tell me you getting sad over a bitch Big L."

"Just miss my friend that's all."

"Ummm well I miss you too Big L, na listen I need you and Monroe to keep ya eyes wide open when it come to these gurls in here."

"Why Clifford?" He asked looking extra concerned na, chileee I ain't wanna spook them it just smell like biscuits burning okay!

"Listen y'all, err since I had to kick those untrustworthy bitches out my club I ain been feeling right. I know erryone in hure is pretty trustworthy you just can't never be too careful."

"Alright sis we got you!"

"Thanks Monroe....Big L?"

"Yeah Clifford I got you too, anyway lemme go on to this kitchen." He said turning around.

"Yeah we gotta have them burnt wangz to keep the customers rolling through here!" Monroe yelled across the locker room.

"Aht! Bitchhhhh!" I said playfully slapping her arm. My Ace Boon Coon got a mouth on her.

"Bring yo ass on out to this floor gurl." He said.

"Y'all are just too much."

"We know."

It's just me back here now and looking all round this here locker room I can't help but feel like Big L right. I ain been here that much, I know I needa be here but these past few days it's been nice getting away. Me and Marques really getting to spend sum time together, I feel like it's what my soul need.

"Look at my gurls..." I said looking at the pictures on the wall. Would they really betray me? Err since them hoes did that shit, heyell even Hailey's ass last year wit her shit, a bitch hairs on the back of her neck been rising.

"Yeah look at us..."

"Is that my bottom bitch" I turned around and seen Mercedes. "Awe a bitch was missing her best bitch! How you been Cedes? I heard about you and ole Dianna from Lamarques. Gurlll... we long over do for a chat! You don joined the other side huh?" I asked her leaning in for a hug.

"I know we is and yes I came over to this side for a lil stroll" she said smiling. "Speaking of Dianna though... Uncle Clifford I got sum to tell you" she said looking worried.

"Awe Cedes, what is it? What got ya pretty face all turnt up like this? Come over here let's sit down."

After we sat down I couldn't help but notice the look on her face. She looked spooked. "Na what den happened?"

"Uncle Clifford, Dianna and her sister apart of that gang. The gang that Autumn's, Hailey's Montavious was part of. Her boss came into town a couple days ago and threatened to kill her if she ain't find out who killed him".

I ain know what I was hearing. A gang was here! Looking for this nigga. What the heyell? And Dianna was part of it.

"Sister? What her sister gotta do wit this?"

"Big Bone!"

"Wait that big booty bitch that used to work here?Cedes, you sure?"

"I'm sure Uncle Clifford! She told me outta her own godtdamn mouth. And I seen Big Bone round her house last night." she said yelling. I could tell she was scared.

"Listen Cedes you ain't gon get caught! The only people who was in that room was me, you and Autumn. Heyell she ain't even here. And you know I ain't gon say shit. I gotchu Cedes" I told her holding her head close to my chest.

Dianna's POV

I was a lil late tonight so I was tryna rush to head over to the locker room. I was so happy about finding this new job. Especially after everthing that went down when I was in the gang. I just wanted to move on from all of that. Now I have a whole life here, and Cedes I'm really starting to like her a lot.
After Big bone came to the house the other night, I wasn't sure I was so safe anymore. But I couldn't think about that right na, she said she was gon watch out for me so I had no choice but to believe her. I was walking back to the locker room when I over heard sum familiar voices. I looked inside and couldn't believe what I was overhearing.

"Uncle Clifford, Dianna and her sister apart of that gang. The gang that Autumns, Hailey's Montavious was part of. Her boss came into town a couple days ago and threatened to kill her if she ain't find out who killed him".

Sister? What her sister gotta do wit this?"

"Big Bone!"

"Wait that big booty bitch that used to work here?Cedes, you sure?"

"I'm sure Uncle Clifford! She told me outta her own godtdamn mouth. And I seen Big Bone round her house last night."

That's Cedes. Why she saying all this right na? I thought I could trust her and who the heyell is Hailey?

"Listen Cedes you ain't gon get caught! The only people who was in that room was me, you and Autumn. Heyell she ain't even here. And you know I ain't gon say shit. I gotcha Cedes"

I seen Uncle Clifford holding Cedes' face, Uncle Clifford looked spooked but Cedes looked scared. What the fuck did I just hear?

Big Murda's POV

I been thanking a lot lately and I know Tina and nem already asked me and I'm cool wit going on the second leg of her tour and all but a nigga gotta thank bout his future. Shit I can't be thanking bout this shit alone. I looked over at Cliff getting ready in front of her vanity and decided to bring it up to her.

"Ayo Cliff! Whatchu thank bout me just going on tour, you know wit me as the draw? Hear me out na, people already been in my DM's asking bout the shit and..."

"DM's?! Bwoy lemme find out!"

"Cliff, na you know I only got eyes fa you. But besides all that the skreets been hanging for another performance from me, specially after my lil performance over at that club."

"Lamarques you already a star."

"Thanks shawty, I just hope I ain in too deep over my head."

"Yeah..." she said not really paying attention. Sum was on her mind I just ain't know what.

"What's up shawty? Yeen' been yourself since last night? What's good?" I asked her walking over to her vanity kneeling in front of her.

"Marques Ion wanna talk bout it..."

"Cliff," she started putting her hands over her beautiful face and she know Ion like when she do that shit, "Yeen gotta hide nun from me." I pulled her hands down from over her face and placed them in mine. "Na tell me what's bothering you...."

She just looked at me for the longest time. Whatever this is must be heavy.

"Hummm? Shawty what is it?"

"Marques...last year.. me and Cedes"

"You and Cedes what?"

"Me and Cedes got into an altercation wit Hailey's ex fiancé."

"Hailey? Who the fuck is that?!"

"Marques, Autumn Rihanna Fenty!"

"Ohhh, sorry shawty continue saying whatchu was saying."

"That bitch brought nothing but problems to our front fucking door Lamarques. She had this nigga from this Delta Devoted gang come all the way up here looking for her cause she stole all his money. The same thing she was tryna do wit my club so I ain't suprised he came back to kill her ass. But in order to save her... save all three of us that night...Cedes killed him. We thought she was framily Marques, but she revealed herself to be a snake. She turnt her back on us. And now we left in this situation and she god knows where!"

Everythang she was saying was sounding real crazy. Delta Devoted? I ain never heard of that gang specially round here.

"Cliff shawty, why that got your face all turnt up for na since it happened last year"? I asked.

"That's just it Lamarques. It may have happened last year but the shit is coming up to the surface again. Member the big booty bitch that used to DJ at the club before you and DJ Neva Scared came back? She part of the gang and she came here for one reason and one reason only.... To find the person who killed her lieutenant. Not just her though, her sister... her sister...."

"What Cliff? What about her sister?"

"Her sister is Dianna. You know our Dianna, the new gurl I hired."

"Awe Heyell nawwww, shawty what the fuck!"

"I know!!! Ion think she know about anything as far as Montavious though and Cedes said she told her that her boss came threatening to kill her if she didn't find out who killed his lieutenant. It's seeming like Dianna ain playing any part in any of this, but we still gotta keep our eye on her. Damn all this shit is just too much Marques" she said holding her head down. "I finally got the club up and running again, I feel like it's always sum shit. It's always a lying bitch or a lying nigga I'm just so sick of this shit!"

"Cliff, everythang gon be alright"

"No, No it's not Marques"

"Cliff, we all got your back ya hear me all of us" I said lifting her head up. "We already dealt wit Roulette, Whisper, and Nineveh, we can deal with this too. It's all gon be good Shawty. We gon be good."

"Yeah I guess you right"

"We gon be skraight."

"Whatever you say, I just hope you right fa errybody sake."

"Whatchu finna do today gurl?"

"Ion know Murda boy, maybe I'll take Granmuva outside or sum she need sum sun chileee."

"She need sum sun or you just wanna stay here?" When she looked up at me wit them pretty brown eyes I could feel sum wasn't right, shawty was real spooked. "Cliff?"

"Lamarques I'm fine, where you going anyway? You got dressed early this morning."

"I was finna slide over to Woddy nem's...."

She started tapping her nails at me "Aht Aht! I know why you going over there!"

"Cliff no you don't."

"Don't go sticking ya ole head up in they business Murda boy..."

"How you know that's what I'm finna do?"

"Cause I know you."

"Yeah whatever shawty, Imma get going den."

"Alright Imma see you later."

I finally made it over to Woddy's and I was knocking on the door but he wasn't answering. This time I knew he was in there fucking! Damn I really gotta talk to Key about this shit too. Yeah they may be cute together, but Ion need nobody's heart getting broken out here. I needed Woddy to stay focused especially seeing as imma need my manager to help wit most of this shit for it to be tight.

He finally opened the door. "Nigga what took you so long?"

"What Yeen' know? You always coming round here assuming shit any other time. Now you wanna act like you don't know" he said smiling all hard. Damn was he really happy? If he is I'm happy for him I just want this shit to last.

"Yeah whatever nigga. Where Keyshawn? I wanna talk to her real quick then we can talk about the tour."

"Tour? Nigga what tour?"

"Nigga just go get her."

"Nigga whatchu wanna talk to her about?" He asked all defensive.

"Mind yo business Woddy. I just wanna talk to my sister that's all. Why don't you go make yourself busy." I told him.

"Yeah whatever nigga, just make sure you respectfull" he said as he walked to the room to get her.

"Ahhh Lil Murda" she screamed rushing over hugging me. "Whatchu doing here? And so early?"

"Key I just came to slide through real quick, tryna see what's up wit you an ole boy..."

"Whatchu mean?" She asked nervously.

"Keyshawn... don't play. I wanna know what y'all doing for real? Is this serious? Cause Ion need no broken hearts fa we go on this tour. I need Woddy at 100%".

"Lil Murda, Ion know whatchu getting at? Why you thank I ain serious?"

"Look Keyshawn, if y'all make each other happy I'm happy. But I just want y'all to stay happy. I know bout you and Diamond, them voices in the pynk carry". She got real silent.

"Murda...I... I..."

"You ain't gotta say nothing Keyshawn. Just think about what I'm saying right now, and if this really whatchu want".

When I said that Woddy started coming out the room holding Regal and Jayden was running behind him playing. My nigga was real invested in this, I just hope Keyshawn is too.

"Gimme hug gurl." I told her pulling her in for one, "I only want the best for y'all Key."

"I know Murda...and yeen gotta worry."

"Let's shake on it den?" I asked her holding my hand out waiting for hers. "See there it go!" I said as we did our lil handshake.

Woddy must've sensed sum was up.

"Nigga what you say to her?" He said rushing over to her.

"Nigga calm down, I was just talking to her bout sum shit that's all."

"Sum shit? What? Errythang good Lamarques?"

"Yeah errythang good..." I said looking over at Keyshawn.

"Yeah, Murda just wanted to rap wit me for a minute cause he know a bitch following through the charts, and he wanna get like meee! He just wanted sum advice." She said wrapping her arm around him. They was just smiling at each other, like me and shawty do back home. Maybe I'm thanking bout this all wrong.

"Ah, y'all can get a room after I leave."

"Murda, you said you wanted to talk bout a tour. I thought you was going on Tina tour."

"Woddy about that, Ion mind going on shawty tour but a nigga wanna see who show up fa him too."

"Well Nigga you a star so they gon show up fa you."

"Ahhh shit! Thanks my boy."

"Don't go getting all hyped up na, let's talk bout this shit first." He said walking over to his kitchen counter.

"Let's talk magic den."

Whisper's POV

"Yeah Roulette, Toy said she serious, apparently they had a good night last night, ole gurl a natural."

"Natural or not we still gotta watch her."

"Why you being so uptight?"

"Cause Whisper, if Ion know nathan' else I know when bitches is up to sum. Yeen hear her the other night asking if she could do stuff in the club? That's proof positive enough right there she on sum shit."

"You used to do stuff in the club too if I remember correctly and as far as that, listen bitches always gon be up to sum, long as you keep an eye on her and explain to her what will happen if she pull sum shit we ain gotta worry bout shit. We gon be good."

"Alright Whisper I hope you right cause I ain tryna dead no more niggas or hoes."

"You won't have to."

"Na, what is we sipping on tonight cause a bitch needa be on litty!"

"I gotchu, lemme head to this kitchen real quick."

I went to go grab a bottle of liquor out my fridge and fa I knew it a bitch hairs was standing up on the back of her neck so I knew he had to be close and sure enough...

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Whisper? Who dat at the do'?" Roulette asked coming outta my room. "And why you looking like that fa?"

I knew it was him at the door. "Trouble..."

"Trouble? What you talm bout gurl?"

"Lemme gon get it."

I opened the door. He was looking good but I had to focus..

"Ooo, so this is him huh?"

I just looked back at her wit the meanest mug.

"Wassup..." he asked waving his hand over at her.

"Aht Aht! Don't talk to her. You needs to start explaining why ya ass is here on my doorstep. You following me or sum?"

"Sum like that..." he had this big grin on his face, then the way his lips was looking was driving me crazy. No...don't bite em', awe fuck! He bit his lip, he know what the do to a bitch but he ain gon win."I wanna talk to you Whis."

"Well you wasted a trip, cause I don't wanna talk to you."

"Whisper... I ain stupid. Remember we connected and your aura telling me sum different".

"It may be telling you sum different but my mouth telling you to go. Why don't you just listen sumtimes?"

"I'll listen when you start telling the truth." He said pulling a strand of my hair twirling it around his finger.

I was starting to yearn for him.

"You gotta remember why you in this situation Rod. You let yourself out the door I ain push you." He just got real silent.

"Yeah. You know you fucked up. I didn't. Just go Rod" I said tryna close the door in his face but he stopped me.

"Just know, I wanna be here now"

"I'll believe it when I see it Rod. Now I gotta go sumwhure..." I told him.

"Alright. I'll let you get going den". After he said that I slammed the door in his face.

"Whisper, na you know we ain got nowhure to go."

"Roulette, just get me a drink."

"Damn gurl, that nigga really got you up in ya feelings. I see why though!" She said plopping down on the couch wit her drink.

"Yeah, he fine ain't he?"

"Gurlllll turn this TV on, imma have to go in a few."

"Where you going gurl?"

"Imma go see what ole gurl really on tonight..."

"You need me to slide? Don't be doing nun crazy na."

"Gurl you know crazy my middle name!" She said laughing grabbing the remote outta my hand.

"Don't be grabbing shit from me na, pass me the bottle gurl."

Cliff's POV

I ain know what to do bout all this shit. When you thank you don moved past sum shit sum shit always hit the fan, and to be honest a bitch was real tired of always having her club in jeopardy. I need to get away from it all.

"Granmuva! Granmuva!"

"What Nigga"? She screamed down the hall.

"Granmuva we going out, I need you to get ready and tell me when you are so I can come get you and we can go."

I was tired of being helpless, I really needed to clear my head so I wanted to stop by the only place I knew I could do that. Granmuva was finally finished getting ready and we got in the car and headed to the cemetery.

"Nigga what in the heyell is we doing here?"

"Here where? How in the heyell you know where we at?" I asked her.

"Nigga, I may be blind but my senses ain't off. I know we here. I know we at the cemetery, and I don't wanna be here!" She hollered folding both her arms against her chest.

I should've thought about how she would feel being here...she really miss my momma, it was so hard for her when we lost her.

"Granmuva.."

"Just what in the heyell you thank yo momma gon tell you? Huh?" She yelled and the shakiness of her voice made me feel bad, but then she changed the tone in her voice I guess she heard me crying. "Listen baby, whatever's going on you gon get past it. It's not about what's going on now, it's about how you come up out of it. Stop trying to fix stuff all on your lonesome, that's why you have people in your life that care about you to help you. Clifford it's gon be alright".

And when she said those words it felt like the pieces of the puzzle were coming back together. All of a sudden I felt a sense of relief.

"Thanks Granmuva" I said giving her the tightest hug."Let's go get sum to eat na."

"Awe Nigga you know where I wanna go don't you. Let's hit up Taffe's, a bitch want that lumberjack special!"

"Yo ass do not need no lumberjack special!"

"Clifford did anybody ask yo opinion?"

"Ooop!"

Roulette's POV

I was pulling up to baby girls house tonight cause Whisper told me Toy said her first night went good. I wanna see how good so I'm here getting these stacks and we gon do a run. Here she come walking to the car.

"Hey Roulette..."

"Hey gurl, ya man ain gon wonder why you stepping out right?" I asked looking over at her crib, we don't need no niggas wit hurt feelings cause next thang you know the nigga gon be tryna blow our shit.

"Naw, Naw he good."

"You ready fa this gurl?"

"Yeah...Yeah Roulette I'm ready."

"Yeen gotta be nervous na, listen this fast money just what it is fast money but it's gon get easier don't trip. Imma get you outta this rut you in."

"I know that..."

"And wit you being at the club you gon make more den enough money fa you and fa me."

"Yeah I guess...."

You guess? Sum bout how she was talking made me feel iffy. I already been through sum shit wit bitches not giving me my cut in the past, I just hope she know what'll happen if she don't. I put my hand on her face before I put the car in drive...

"Heyyy, baby gurl you wouldn't fuck wit my bag would you?" I put my head close to her lips waiting fa her to respond.

"Naw...Naw I wouldn't..."

"Why you so shaky den, yeen planning on doing nun like that are you? Cause if you are imma save you the trip and kick yo ass on out my car."

"Roulette why you got that out...?"

"Oh what? This?" I said putting my pistol on the dashboard so she could get a good look at it. "Just reminding you of my favorite game... Na is we good?" I asked her pointing my fingers from my eyes to hers.

"We...We good Roulette..."

"Good. Na let's ride."

Big L's POV

I was thinking a lot about Duffy offer ever since our last conversation. My daughter the only reason why I'm so hesitant bout all this. I wanna be here for her not up in the pen again, but this club shit ain brining in enough bank fa the life I wanna give her.

"Hey, Hey, Hey Big L glad you decided to change ya mind" he said walking up to me dabbing me up.
"Ya know Uncle Clifford finna be mad then a mafucka'."

"She ain't never gon find out the shit mane."

"Fa yo sake I hope you right mane."

"Duffy just pass me the shit mane."

"Alright na, na you know you gotta run me back this shit quick fast so I can pass bawse the money."

"I gotchu fool. Anyway where ya gurl at tonight?"

"Whatchu worried bout Roulette fa?"

"Duffy just be careful mane."

"You stay telling me to be careful and shit but won't tell me what I needa be careful about."

"Duffy, come on in hure mane and have a drink wit me."

"Whatever mane, these Africans still here?" He asked looking over at one of em'.

"Duffy Ion know mane, ain't you posed to know considering yo ass brought em here?"

"I just expected them to be gone by now."

"Well they ain't, Hey lil mama go on and pour us sum drinks."

"I gotchu Big L." Jupiter said from behind the bar, her heavy handed ass gon have the whole club lit, that and them weed wangz lil nigga taught us how to make.

"So where you gon run my shit mane? Here at the club?"

"Fool is you crazy? Keep ya voice down! Sides Uncle Clifford would kill me."

"Thought you said it ain bout what Uncle Clifford would do, it's bout what Big L gon do."

"Duffy, just drink yo drink mane."

Dianna's POV

*DIALING MONROE 🤗*

"Hey Monroe I ain't gon be able to come to the club tonight."

"Errythang alright gurl?"

"Yeah, just sum stuff I got going on..."

"Well shit you gon be here tomorrow right? Cause we needs our headliner!"

"Ooo so I'm the headliner?"

"Gurl just get yo ass here tomorrow bye!"

Well damn she hung up that phone quick. I just need sum time to myself after all that shit I just found out.

*BUSHES SWISHING*

What the fuck?! I went over to my window cause it sound like somebody running outside my house. I ain't see no one out the window so I opened the door. No one was there either. It just seem like somebody watching me. Big Bone needa fix this shit!
And fast!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 27 6
short (FICTIONAL) story ๐Ÿ™ this is my first time writing smut so don't expect any beautiful writing. but trust give me time (not shipping this is J...
68.7K 2.8K 41
๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’: (๐’.) ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’„๐’†๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’”๐’†๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’๐’š๐’” ๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ...
21.9K 852 15
sp characters! thanks for reading and enjoy! ALL STORIES ARE MAKING BY ME!! every single one is original and authentic.
19.9K 1.1K 37
I hope our marriage contract will last forever and not just a written agreement for two years. DISCLAIMERS - I chose them as my characters because I...