Hale Forever Book 4

Autorstwa YourFanFictionGuide

Will Derek be able to save his dead friends? Więcej

Main Characters
Recurring Characters
Guest Staring
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Final Chapter 11
Credits

Chapter 1

20 0 0
Autorstwa YourFanFictionGuide

Derek sighs, as he looks up at the full moon. He looks at the crystal again, but it's glowing this time. Derek picks it up and he looks at it.

"Derek? Derek, are you there? This is your chance to make things right, please, we need you."

Derek drops the crystal to the ground, and he takes a few deep breathes. Theo is alive?

A few days later.

In court, Kira, and the carpenters are sitting waiting for the verdict from the jury.

"Have the jury come to a decision?" The judge asks.

"Yes, your honor." One jury says.

Kira, Rachel, Tyler, Sam, and Tara all stand as they wait for the verdict.

"The lawsuit from the Carpenters to the Hale Family, we the jury have decided... That the Hale Family are guilty of all crimes, but they must pay a hefty amount of money to the Carpenters instead of going to jail."

A few minutes later.

"I'm so sorry," Sam apologizes to Kira as she hugs her.

Kira hugs her back. "It's okay. It's not your fault."

"It feels like it is," Tara said. "I wish things could go differently."

"It's okay girls, go get you some rest." Kira tells them and they leave.

Rachel and Tyler walks up to Kira.

"I'm sorry about what happened, but we both put up a good fight," Rachel said.

Kira nods. "I agree."

"It always seems like the universe is always pushing us together," Tyler said. "Maybe we all can move past this and become friends again?"

"I would like that, yeah."

"Same." Rachel said. "Well, we have to get back to Beacon Hills. But we'll hopefully see you soon." Rachel leaves.

"See you around, Kira." Tyler said before leaving.

Night Time.

Parker's House.

Kira walks in and Cora, Hayley, Laura, Talia, Peter, and Derek all looks at her waiting for her response from the jury.

"We lost," Kira tells them. "We have to pay them a big amount of money, but if we all pay our part, we can give them to it full it two months."

"Okay," Hayley said. "We can work with that."

"Agree," Cora said. "I'll go out Cassie to bed."

"I'll come with you," Hayley and Cora leave.

Laura, Peter, and Talia walks to the kitchen leaving Derek and Kira alone.

"What are we going to do? Between the Lordy being burned down, Braeden still in a coma, and now this. Do we even have enough money to fend for ourselves afterwards?" Kira questions.

"We will, there is another house for sale that I bought. Braeden woke up from her coma yesterday, and this fine will be paid before we know it." Derek said. "We'll be okay."

"I know we will, but are you? I know we all been helping taking care of Everett, but you have been going to the hospital like crazy. Even Eli is worried about you."

"...That's not entirely true. That was just a coverup, I have been working with Scott with something."

"With what?"

Jed walks in. "Oh Mom, I'm glad you're here. Something is wrong."

"What is it?" Kira asks.

The day before.

College.

Jed is walking down the hallway, when he hears footsteps coming from the other hall. The person turns the corner looking at Jed.

"Jed?"

"Emma?"

They run into each others arms, hugging. Jed breaks the hug.

"What are you doing here?" Jed asks her.

"I'm in danger. I need your help." Emma stays quiet for a little longer. "Is there some place we could talk private?"

"Yeah, my dorm room's down the hall." Jed said as they start walk down the hall. Emma is quiet and Jed knows something is up. "You're never this quiet. Tell me what's wrong?"

"I'll explain in your room." Emma tells him.

"Is it about the magic realm?"

"I'll explain in your room."

"Did Kai escape the prison world?"

Emma sighs. "Okay, where is your room?"

"Right here," Jed opens his room door and they walk in. He closes is behind them as Emma walks further into the room.

She sees that the other half of the room is empty.

"Why is that side empty?" She asks.

"My roommate couldn't handle the supernatural world so he left. Okay, so what's wrong?"

Emma sighs as she lifts up her shirt sleeve to show Jed a glowing marking on her arm.

Jed looks at her confused. "What is that?"

"The reason I am here. I don't know what it is."

"Well, how do you feel?"

"I feel fine. But it started as speck on my arm.
Now it's spreading." Emma sets her bag down on Jed's bed and she pulls out a big book, opening it flipping through the pages. "I couldn't find anything in the conjure-pedia about it. I went to WITS Academy and see if Andi can help, but she couldn't. The library had nothing on it. So I went to Beacon Hills, the others couldn't help so they suggested I come here to Charleston. Hoping Derek might know something."

"We'll go ask him in the morning. Don't worry. I'll help you."

"Thank you. Also, no one can know I'm here."

"Why?"

"If anyone knew the Chosen One was... not well, it could cause a panic. We have to figure it out secretly."

Jed nods.

Present.

Parker's House.

Derek and Kira are looking shocked at Jed.

"I'll do everything I can," Derek said.

"Wait, Derek. You said you had something to tell me?" Kira asks him.

Derek looks between her and Jed. He sighs and he decides to tell them about the crystal.

"Theo is alive," he admits.

Now Kira and Jed are the ones that are shocked.

"H - - How? Ben's Dad killed him?" Jed asks.

"I don't know how, I just know that Scott found them. And I can bring them back."

"Whoa, what? Without extra help?" Kira asks him.

"I was gonna ask for all of your help once I have a concrete plan."

Emma walks in. "Sorry to interrupt, but it's spreading."

"Are you sure WITS Academy didn't have anything?" Derek asks.

"I'm sure," Emma confirms.

"Have you gotten better at teleportation?"

"Ever since I got my powers back, yes."

"Send us to WITS Academy. Me, you, Kira, and Jed."

"Why there? I told you, I did everything I could."

"I know someone there."

Emma nods and she casts her spell.

WITS Academy.

Emma, Derek, Kira, Jed, and Hayley all ends up in the middle of the atrium.

"Hayley, what are you doing here?" Derek asks her.

"Me? I was going back to the living room because Cassie needed more milk, and now I am here." Hayley responds.

Derek groans. "It's fine. Show me where to find Luke."

"This is about Luke? He's with the witches counsel. I wish you would had told me." Emma said.

"Then we ask Andi to get in contact with Luke." Jed tells everyone.

They all nod in agreement and they follow Emma to Andi's dorm.

When they are in the hall with where her dorm room is, they all watch her come out closing the door behind her.

"Andi?" Jed calls for her.

She looks at him. "Jed? Emma? Kira? Derek? Hayley? What are y'all doing here?"

"Derek suggested we come here. But turns out it was all about Luke." Emma tells her.

"Luke? What do you want with him?"

"I know his Uncle. And he will be able to help Emma." Derek responds to Andi's question.

"I mean, he's at the witches counsel but things around here are crazy. Em', while you were gone, I found out that my enemy was taking tree damp from the dyad tree. Making all witches and wizards exposed to the human world."

"So you're telling me that everyone will soon know that Emma is a witch?" Hayley asks her.

"Yeah. The tree lost so much sap that it caused an earthquake."

Kira, Jed, Hayley, and Derek all look at each other.

"What is it?" Emma asks them.

"We had that earthquake. It killed Cassie and Everett, put my mom, Cora, and Braeden in the hospital. Your enemy caused a lot of damage."
Derek says.

"Tell me about it." Andi rolls her eyes. "But Instead of calling Luke, Emma can cast a spell to bring Luke's Uncle here. Or just call Lily."

"I'm not calling Lily!" Emma snaps. "She is busy."

Emma casts a spell and Luke's Uncle appears.

He groans when he sees Andi. "You again?"

"Okay rude. We need your help," Andi gestures to the others.

"Leopold," Derek said.

"Well if it isn't Derek Hale. Been a while since we seen each other after Beacon Hills." graduation," Leo says.

"Oh my god, not the time. Can we do whatever we need him for?" Emma asks.

"She's right, I can see her mark over her shirt." Kira says as everyone looks at it.

"She's right. Everyone around the dyad tree, immediately!" Leo says.

When everyone gets to the dyad tree, he tells them to circle around it. Once they do as they are told, he gives them other instructions.

"Okay everyone, I need you to lift your hands up at the dyad tree," Leo instructs and they do as they are told. "You are great things, great dyad. You are the air we breathe, the water we drink, the food we eat, the reason we live..."

As Leo is saying his speech, a magic circle forms around the tree from the others hand

"...We missed treated you, and we are sorry. Heal great dyad, and you will be cherished once again."

As he finishes, the dead dyad tree comes back to life. Everyone puts their hands down and they all smile at the perfectly healed tree.

Emma lifts up her shirt sleeve and she sees that the marking is no longer there. "It's gone. The mark is gone." She says. She then looks around at the others. "Thank you."

Human World.

Parker's House.

Jed, Derek, Kira and Hayley all appear back in Parker's living room.

"Finally," Hayley said.

"Derek? Derek, are you there? This is your chance to make things right, please, we need you."

Everyone looks at Derek and he rolls his eyes.

"This crystal has been replaying Theo's words for the longest." He pulls out the crystal from his back pants pocket. "I found out at the nemeton. I've been trying to find a way to save the others, and now that I have... I need your help. It's not fully complete, but I have to save the others."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

86.3K 2.5K 50
Things were going good, great even until Stiles' world came crashing down. John Stilisnki died and not in the line of duty. His best friend chose The...
57K 1.4K 22
They left him. After all these years, Derek Hale was truly alone. Can Stiles tame the demons that still control Derek Hale or will Derek be alone on...
31.1K 895 21
The second part of the boy who cried werewolf .. It has been 3 months since Stiles death or so what they think. Stiles is back in a new place he has...
1.7K 100 11
***Book 1*** Diamond and her family move to Beacon Hills to hide from an Alpha gone crazy. When she meets Derek Hale her wolf knows he's the one for...