Into the World of Manwha (Ele...

By PraytoNamJesus

Male OC X All of Eleceed (basically) A/n: ❗️This is a Eleceed Fanfiction! Eleceed is a webtoon written by Jeh... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter #1: The Portrait of Hyung
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Bonus chapter #2: The Decision to Befriend Kain
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Bonus Chapter #3: In Kains Apartment
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Bonus chapter #4: Huas Masked Chairman
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 12

2.1K 168 14
By PraytoNamJesus

Once both Jiyoung and I stepped into her office, she closed the door, which is totally normal but to me, I started to panic thinking she's caught me. Perhaps she felt the little tiny itty bitty bit of power I released in the adrenaline of the moment then called me in to discuss Kain being a normal person but suddenly becoming awakened. Oh maybe it had to do with the whole Kayden incident regarding the Klein brothers and perhaps noticed an unknown power within the vicinity? So many questions popped up in my head, all of it possible as Jiyoungs is perceptive about things.

"Kain" Jiyoung started, sitting on a couch in her office. Hesitantly, I glanced over at the office chair I thought she was going to sit at. Am I not in trouble? Or is she taking the casual lane? Is she even comfortable with Kain being in the same room with her? He didn't touch her did he?

All this ran through my mind as I slowly shuffled to the other couch, sitting down in an awkward manner. After a minute, we both listened to the clock ticking by as someone entered the room. "Chairwomen, the drinks you ordered" one of Shinwas employees placed two starbu**s drinks in front of myself and her. Mine being  Iced Chai Tea. Blinking, I looked up to Jiyoung. Wondering how the hell she knew my favorite drink. Kain hates anything besides the refreshers, according to Suho the guard. And I'm sure I've never...right, during Wooin and Jisuks spar I brought a chair tea with me and chips. Don't tell me, she remembered even that?

Both impressed but intimidated, I sipped my drink, trying to distract myself from Jiyoungs stare.

"You've changed" she simply commented, taking a swig of her own drink. I flinched. Yes, of course I changed because I'm not Kain. "In what way?" I asked just to amuse her. Literally gulping down the late at this point. "Before, you used to constantly talk. Brag. It was annoying" hearing this, I accidentally let out a snort. Laughing at Kain for his stupid antics and trying to impress THE Jiyoung Yoo who has everything. Everything except a break.

"Ahem" I cleared my throat, seeing Jiyoung's ebony eyes stare right at me. Probably not expecting me to laugh at "my own" dissing she just did. "Sorry. I already told Jisuk I wouldn't be coming back to Shinwha ever again. Did he not tell you?" I placed my drink on the table, feeling a little bit more relaxed as I leaned back into the couch, crossing my leg over the other. "Is that true?" Jiyoung seemed a bit taken aback by my words. Then, Jisuk never told Jiyoung nor Inhyuk. Had he told Inhyuk, the man would've reported it to Jiyoung.

"Yes. I've reflected on my own actions and decided it's best to stay away from Shinwha. I already informed fa-" no I didn't. I didn't tell Kains dad about it yet because of how busy I was with my mother's portrait and the house being built! "I mean, I'll inform him about this arrangement right away" I smiled, quite happy I'll be able to get out of here soon and stay out. "...there's no need for that" my smile dropped hearing Jiyoung speak.

"What do you mean? After all I did, you're just going to allow me to come back here again  and again?" Jiyoung remained quiet, sipping her drink. I can't believe this. I knew she was a nice person but it was only valid because she was nice to Jiwoo who absolutely deserved it but this is Kain we're talking about here. Kain relentlessly harassed her, if not physically then mentally! What happened to the woman who had no soft spot even for her own little brother!? Jiwoo is understandable because even I have a soft spot for him, but COME ON THIS IS KAIN.

"P-please rethink this. If this contract keeps going, I'll have to come back here. What if I revert back to my old self!? Kain isn't a good person! He has never been good to you! So why are you letting him come back like this!?" You two aren't even romantically together so it makes no sense!!!

Jiyoung stared at me quite surprised by my sudden shouting, probably not expecting me to be this upset about not getting kicked out of Shinwha. Everyone knows how obsessive Kain was when it came to Awakened Ones. But, I, Sehyun, who is now Kain, could give less of a shit. I want out. I really really wanted out of this. "If you went back to your old self, then that would be a bummer. But I'm perfectly capable of protecting myself" well there's that. I sighed, sitting down. Never have I ever thought I'd feel this frustrated about one of my favorite characters.

"I refuse" I stood up, leaving behind my drink as Jiyoung stood up as well, wanting to stop me but by the time she could say something, I had slammed the door shut. It's absurd. And I was annoyingly mad.

"Kain?" Jiwoo and Casein Nitrate looked up the Shinwha stairs where I had just come from Jiyoung's office. I paused, looking at the two. "I'm leaving" was all I said when I ignored them, slamming the car door shut and demanding the driver to go.

"Just drive around. I don't want to go home" the driver glanced my way through the mirror, nodding his head once and remained silent. I liked him. The driver knew when to speak and when not to. Out of all the people I've met in Eleceed, Kains driver was the most pleasant. "Would you like to get something to eat?" He asked, looking at me stare out the window. Watching the people, cars, and buildings pass by.

"...maybe later" was all I said when I drifted off to sleep, thinking of Jiwoo and Jiyoung.

...

X/14/1X

Finally, I was able to break through Jeonghos barrier. It wasn't easy. Hardly. I bled, broke bones, tore muscles, but even then he pushed me to my limits due to the time he had left. With each passing day, his power faltered or weakened in the middle of battle but, his power was so strong even a small fraction could be deadly. Even at his weakest, he's strong. Truly a frightening being if I do say so myself.

I've witnessed countless awakened ones who wanted to kill me and my family die at his hands. Each kill, he showed no emotion. No reaction. No regret or guilt. I know he's killed far more than I can ever imagine and he's even told me a bit about his past in a different place. The place where awakened ones are common amongst the world. And how he's done much worse..

Telling me for a long time, he's never truly felt alive. Nor did he feel like he existed, killing to somehow cover up that feeling. But when he met mother, everything changed, he said. She taught him how to be human instead of some killing robotic awakened one. She showed him how to properly order food. How to use a broom. How to drive a car. And most of all, how to love.

One time, I asked him when he met mom and how they met. He said four years before I was born. He accidentally came to this world after experimenting with his force control but in the middle of transferring, he broke many bones in his body and had many deep cuts. Although it meant nothing to an awakened one, he still needed help in getting somewhere.

Just then, mother passed by, seeing him in a bloody state. She took him to the hospital despite his rude behavior. He kept asking for certain hospitals but mother continued to tell him there's no such thing. Then, once he was in the hospital, it took him far longer than usual to heal. Probably because he expelled most of his power after transferring.

"Stop it!" "Gosh, your darn temper" "do you want me to injure you more than you already  are!?" "Freaking gangster" he recited the many words mother told him in his stay at the hospital. Also adding the fact he was trying to rudely push mother away and even injured her once. But, mom kept coming back with fruits or food. She even brought her radio in order to sing for him as torment for his rudeness.

After a month, he grew used to her. And she's also the reason he found out he wasn't in the 'awakened world'. Mother allowed him to stay at her place, after he told her he was homeless. In response, mother scoffed saying, "No surprise there. I'd kick you out too for being such an asshat" of course, father couldn't retort. After her constant scolding for what went on for days, he slowly started to become anxious whenever she was mad.

I mean, he even said at one time when he tried to throw her out of the room, she stabbed his hand. Since then, he never wanted to make her that mad.

Soon, they started living together. This is when another found out how this man never truly lived before. And started to treat him a lot like a child. A year later, father fell in love with mom. And a few months later, he confessed. Mother accepted him happily.

Since then, father changed completely because of mom. He became happier, able to breathe once more and proudly call himself a father a few years later. The three of us live together as a real, happy family. Of course after fathers temper subsided immensely, many women started to pursue him but mother always stopped them before they did. Vise versa for fathers as well.

Then, Sehyun was born. Father was overjoyed having two boys he couldn't wait to teach all about his martial arts in order to protect their mom and his wife. And their future lovers. But, while Sehyun was in the hospital as a newborn and mother recovering from birthing him, he encountered the first hostile awakened one in this world. They tried to kill me, according to him. And he killed the man before he could.

He came back and a month later thought it was just a coincidence and this world does, in fact, have awakened ones. But slowly and surely, he encountered even more hostile awakened ones clearly targeting him and his family. Then, 3 months passed. Father finally got information that the awakened ones he's recently killed were actually from his own world. They found his experimentation despite him having it burned when he went back to erase his existence from that world.

They said when the first one ever crossed over, they saw him and immediately remembered. They went back and told their organization when in turn, they hunted him down. Because he's a strong awakened one who can easily rule over this world without help. They wanted to dominate this world and eliminate all obstacles for it. This included him and his apparent awakened son they never knew about until it was too late.

Once father knew of this, he left for good. Leaving mother, me, and Sehyun on our own.

Then he finally told me this story after breaking his barrier. Saying I'm now stronger than 50% of the awakened ones of that world but still need to hustle.

So we came to an arrangement. He teaches me how to fight as an awakened one and in turn, I teach Sehyun slowly how to become an awakened one. Of course, I'm not sure why he's telling me to. But I'll do as I'm told.

I'll make Sehyun the greatest awakened one of all time. And protect him with my life.

As per our fathers orders.

So do your best Sehyun, after all, father has a plan of making you a great awakened one.

Do great, Sehyun! Fighting!!

...

Again. I dreamt of one of Hyungs journal entries.

Did father know I'd transmigrate into the son of an awakened one? But didn't know he'd also be unawakened. But then again, hyung taught me how to force myself to awaken. Or rather, he forced me to awaken.

It's all so complicated still. So many questions and yet nothing can give me the answers.

Still, I sighed, opening my eyes to see the sun slowly setting. "Take me home" was all I said as the driver immediately turned back around and to the apartment. I entered, seeing Suho with Keum and Raon. Both wagging their tails seeing me. "You were gone for the whole day today. Is everything okay sir?" Suho asked, concerned. I smiled. It took a lot to get Suho, my guard, and my maid to become comfortable with me after everything Kains did to them. But still, it doesn't change the fact they're still wary of me.

"Everything's fine. Thanks for caring for the two of them. They'll probably want to sleep down here again since they like you so much" I patted both Raon and Keums heads, feeling their soft fur and becoming quite shocked. "Did you wash them?" I asked. Suho blushed immediately, bowing to apologize but instead, I also patted his head. Seeing him fwip up with wide eyes and cheeks even redder, probably embarrassed. "Haha! Good job. Thank you for that too. I'll get going now, just open the door and walk them in. They already know what to do from there" I spoke while entering the elevator, watching Suho remain quiet until the doors closed.

I took a deep breath, sighing a long sigh.

"I shouldn't have gotten mad at Jiyoung. She's just being a nice girl" the doors opened, and I entered my apartment seeing Lilly, Gin, and Kemono on the ground. The two kittens were both playing with his tail and Kemono amusingly swished his fluffy tail for them. At least until I arrived, the kittens ran straight at me as Kemono remained on the ground, sighing.  "Haha! Those handlers would pass out seeing you so calm" I commented, picking up Liliy and Gin when the door slammed open before it could close all the way. I spun around, mouth agape seeing Jisuk, Jiwoo, and Wooin walking in.

"You fucking-!" Jisuk started. "Jisuk stop! You can't just barge into someone's house like this!!" Jiwoo tried to stop him as Casien Nitrate followed behind. Wooin also seemed pretty stunned by Jisuk suddenly walking in like this. I blinked, feeling my already bad mood slowly subsiding and shooting right back up again. "What the fuck do you want?" I asked, watching as Jisuk grabbed me by the collar. Gin and Lily hissed right at him.

"Did you refuse my sister!? Are you crazy!? Do you have a death wish!?!??" I winced, hearing how loudly Jisuk was yelling. God I hated him so much. "What about you?" Was all I said when I whistled and Jisuk suddenly disappeared from my sight.

"JISUK!?" Jiwoo practically screamed when Kemono ran full on and body slammed into the boy, both tumbling to the ground. "AHHHH WHAT IS THAT!? WHt the FUCK IS THIS DEMON?!?!" Jisuk screamed watching as Kemono grabbed his foot and started to aggressively bite on it. Tugging him all around the floor.

"Tch" was all I said when I turned and paused, seeing the orange fat cat making himself comfortable on my couch and laughing at Jisuk in the process.

Shit. Kayden is here.

________________________________

A/n: 🥹 my guy- ugh I just- yeah it took every ounce of my being to finish this chapter lmfao! Sadly, Kain is starting to feel a bit cornered with Eleceed and the characters! He's starting to become annoyed and truly, he's starting to take action into breaking off his connection with the main characters, permanently! Question is, will he succeed? Or will it just throw him deeper into the plot? Ehehehehe~ (no BL yet but it's getting thereeee be patient my fellow readers~~~ it's a slow burn for a reason -3-)

P.S: These days have become a lil busy for me and this chapter is my last premade chapter. I'll post on my conversation board to keep y'all updated on whether I can or cannot update this week or next week (although I doubt that'll happen) but still- thank you!

Kain after Jiyoung willingly wanted him to come back especially after knowing how mean he is:

Kain when Jisuk, Jiwoo, Wooin, and Casien nitrate barged into his apartment:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
430K 17.5K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
289K 11.7K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
122K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...