𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋. // blue lock x...

By aamaki

❝ Ego crush is so severe, god its brutal out here. ❞ ─ A 16 year old gi... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
HIATUS (important!!)
UPDATE (IMPORTANT!!)
I'M ALIVE

PROLOGUE

9.6K 273 221
By aamaki

"OOPS.."
I sighed as I grabed the red stripped towel to clean up the spilled coffee grounds on the counter. The sound of soft jazz was heard playing the background as I weighed the portafiller. I tapped it against the counter after measuring it exactly to 18 grams of coffee ground. Using the tamper I push down on the coffe grounds making it smooth and dense.

When does my shift end? I can feel the stares of the customer on the back of my head!

I quickly rush to finish their coffee creating a little latte art of a tulip with the creamer.

I carefully hand the cup of coffee to the lady patiently waiting, she flashes a sweet smile at me,

"Thank you!" she says as she walks away with the fresh cup of coffee taking a seat with a few of her friends at a tiny table in the corner. I rushed that so bad oh my god. What if it tastes like booty bum cheeks bruh..

You were cleaning up the counter putting away cups and coffee beans when you heard someone walk towards you.

"Hey y/n your shifts over for lunch."

You turned your head towards your boss and nodded politely excusing yourself to the breakroom. Taking a seat in one of the chairs at the table closest to the exit, you grab your lunch out of your tote bag and began to eat. I shouldve added more salt to my salmon..

You continued to eat as you scrolled through the many posts of social media while listening to music through your airpods.

'I'm so insecure, I think, that I'll die before I drink. And I'm so caught up in the news, of who likes me, and who hates you'

You hummed along quietly to the lyrics of the song.

'And I'm so tired that I might, quit my job, start a new life. And they'd all be so disappointed
'Cause who am I, if not exploited?'

Olivia is so real for these lyrics. You thought to yourself.

'And I'm so sick of 17 Where's my fucking teenage dream? If someone tells me one more time "Enjoy your youth," I'm gonna cry'

Your lyrics were cutoff to someone agressively slapping your back. You jumped in surpise and dropped your chopsticks on the ground.

Aw man!

You took out your right airpod as you turned and glared at your co-worker, Naomi, who had slapped your back.

Naomi was a petite girl with light brown hair cut short. She was wearing a red sweater today with a denim mini skirt, white frilly socks, and some mary janes. She was a loud, extroverted, and optimistic person. Adored everything romantic and loved talking. The complete opposite of you.

"Hi y/n!! Whatcha listenning to? Is it something emo like you?"

You frowned and picked up your chopsticks from the ground. "No.." you said quietly putting your chopsticks back into bento box. Shes super loud.. right in my ear too!

"You know, you're awfully quiet!" you just side eyed her "I never noticed thanks for pointing that out I guess."

She laughed and sat herself across from you. No!! Go away I wanted to be in silenece! Shoo!

"Did you see that super weird 'Blue Lock' program on twitter yet? That Anri lady is super insane!"

"What thing?" you quirked a brow at her putting your airpods away and cleaning up your lunch. "You know! The soccer program thing!"

"Oh."

Naomi kept chatting going on and on about Blue Lock and soccer, eventually leading up to her talking about soccer boys, and how she wished to have a soccer boyfriend. When will my suffering end?

"Ugh they're so attractive! Don't you agree y/n?"

You just stared at her. "No."

"Awh come on!"

You checked the time seeing that your break was over and you needed to get back to work. "Sorry breaks over, bye bye."

You got up quickly and left the breakroom heading over to behind the counter. Even though I left Naomi I still have to converse with people. Amazing.

Time skip; 9:48pm

You threw yourself onto your bed out of exhaustion. Work had ended at 6:00pm and since tomorrow was sunday, you had the day off. Aw man, I have school monday. Killing myself.

You got up and sat yourself against your pillows snuggling into the blanket. You followed a very strict night routine;

6:00pm - close shop for the day
6:15pm - walking to subway station
6:45pm - arrive back at home
7:20pm - workout (80 crunches + 2 mile jog)
8:00pm - shower
8:30pm - cook dinner
9:00pm - eat + do dishes
9:30pm - get ready for bed

You grabbed you phone which was on the nighstand ontop a bunch of unfinshed books. You saw you had a couple notifications, mostly from social media. But one had caught your eye.

1 new text message from Egghead

Jinpachi? What does he want from me now..

Egghead

Egghead
Hey unpolished gem I need you to do me a favor.

You
No.

Egghead
You haven't even heard what my favor was yet

You
Anything concerning you is bad news 🙅‍♀️

Egghead
Whatever. I need you to come and work for me

You
Bffr no bruh I aint working for you

Egghead
You will be supervising some
lumps of unpolished gems working to
the top to become the best egoist strikers
Japan will ever see. Your job is to lead them
into sucess.

You
Hell no you sound psychotic
are you on drugs? Should I call
a therapist?

Egghead
What the fuck? Whatever ill pay you

You
How much are we talking cause it better be a
lot if im gonna go supervise a bunch
of your so called "egoists" 💀

Egghead
Greedy ass mf

You
STFU MAN 😒 do you want me
working for you or not?

Egghead
Fine. Ill send you the details.

You got another text from Jinpachi with the details of the date, time, and location of the place. Huh its starting monday but hes picking me up tomorrow.. okay. Following up with another text saying

'Your gonna be there for a while so pack lots of clothes and other essentials'

"Lets go!!" You shouted. That means I get to miss school! Goodbye hell!

But then all celebrations ended when you realised what about work?

Nahh it will be okay. I'll just tell boss I'm taking some time off because of family issues or whatever. Naomi can sub in for me.

You quickly sent a text to your boss and Naomi. You sat up and dragged out a old red suitcase and a beige duffle bag. You started packing in the middle of the night. Well, you didnt really sleep till 2AM anyways so why not do something productive?

Why the hell did I agree to this?

A/N
I hope you enjoyed the prologue. lol. Ive got a shit ton of ideas and i'll try not to scrap and throw this book away like the many other 5 books i've written and scrapped. 💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 3.6K 27
(Y/n) lived a semi-normal life... for the most part of her early childhood. After the tragic passing of her parents and being adopted by a family des...
192K 4.3K 34
❝𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 "𝐔𝐍𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒" 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐒.ᐟ❝ ---------- ⌞𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀: 𝗢𝗻...
230K 9K 39
(Y/n) lost interest in football at a young age, and for a long while opted to just watch her childhood friend play, never bothering to look much into...