See You Later | Ryeji

By ryejiff

Shin Ryujin, 17. Ryujin was a highschool student, having a part time job at a convenience store to support he... More

Hi
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
this isn't a chapter :D
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
.
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
hi
47 ver.2

15

2.6K 99 31
By ryejiff

Ryujin POV

I was already in my dream state when I heard a thunder.

Out of all times, just why does it have to be in the middle of the night.

I looked at the time on my phone, it was 2am.

I covered my ears with a pillow while laying on another one, trying to suppress the roaring of the thunders.

But to no avail, I gave up and decided to just check my phone. But before I could get up, the door opened.

"Ryujin-ah" I heard a familiar voice call out.

"Yeji?" I replied. "Why aren't you asleep yet?"

Just then, another thunder sounded, causing her to flinch.

"Come here" I called her. She quickly walks toward the bed and jumps on me. I slowly rub her back, calming her down.

I open Instagram on my phone, seeing what my friends were up to recently. I tap on Yuna's story, seeing that she was at a party, with another guy.

"What" I whispered to myself.

"Hm?" Yeji hummed.

"Nothing, do you know this guy?" I asked her.

I show her the freeze frame of Yuna and the other dude.

She takes a close look at it, "That's Huening Kai, he's a year younger than you, if I'm not mistaken. Why?"

"They seem close" I replied.

"They are, around school as well" Yeji said.

"She got a boyfriend and didn't even tell us" I acted offended.

"Maybe they're just close friends" Yeji suggested.

"Maybe" I said before sending a screenshot to Ryeong.

————————————————

Ryeong🦊

*Screenshot*
Look at this

Why are u still awake

Ask the thunder

IS THAT YUNA??

Yep

WHO'S THAT BOY

Huening Kai
I think that's how u spell it

How do u know

I asked Yeji

U texted ur poor tutor at
midnight

Not really

Wdym not really

Long story short I punched someone and she cleaned my wound and her mom told me to stay over

Why would u punch someone

He tried to kidnap us
Or at least I think

Us as in u and Yeji?

And Lia
Also weren't we talking abt Yuna and that dude

Oh yeah
They look close

That's not the point

Then what is

She went to a party
With a boy

Oh damn
I always thought she wasn't straight

Omfg Ryeong

What

That was posted 10 mins ago

SHES AT A PARTY LIKE RN??

YEAH PROBABLY

IM TEXTING HER

Ok I'm gonna go back to sleep

I think she's drunk

U should go get her

Why me

I'm not even at my own house rn

Right

Goodnight
Or good morning

Bye
Seen

————————————————

Why was she awake though.

Putting my phone back on the bedside table, I realized Yeji had fallen asleep while hugging my stomach.

How does she manage to fall asleep in the weirdest positions.

The thunderstorm had subsided, that's good. I can finally sleep.

I lay Yeji on another pillow as I lay back in my previous position.

I stare at Yeji's sleeping face. She's cute.

I lay on my back while trying to fall back asleep, so I don't look like a creep when I wake up.

No POV

Ryujin woke up to a weight on her left arm. Turning toward to weight, she blushed when she realized that Yeji had somehow used her arm as a pillow and cuddled towards her.

"Yeji-yah" Ryujin whispered, trying to wake up the older. Yeji only groans and pulled herself closer to Ryujin.

This time, Ryujin thought of a mischievous idea. She started wobbling her left arm in attempt to wake the other girl up.

Yeji groans again and turns away from Ryujin. As if on cue, someone knocks on the door.

"Come in" Ryujin said.

"Ryujin dear, have you seen-" Yeji's mother was shocked to see Yeji sleeping soundly on the edge of Ryujin's arm.

"There was a thunderstorm last night, she couldn't sleep, I guess" Ryujin replied, knowing what the woman was going to ask.

"Well that's a relief, I couldn't find her in her room just now" the woman replied. "I'll go now, please wake her up by 10. It's unhealthy to be sleeping till too late"

"Alright Mrs Hwang" Ryujin replied before the woman left.

She checked the time on her phone, seeing that it was only 8, she decided to play video games, however, her plans go down the drain as she realizes that Yeji was still sleeping on her arm.

'What do I do now' she thinks to herself. 'I mean, I don't hate it, but my arm is getting numb'

She decided to text her best friend, remembering their conversation just 6 hours ago.

————————————————

Ryeong🦊

How's Yuna?
Sent

————————————————

She waited for a few minutes, with no reply back, she figures that her friend is still sleeping.

She looks at the sleeping figure on her left, a smile slowly crept up her lips.

'What a cutie' she thought before deciding to go back to sleep.

Here I am writing at 1 am again
Sorry if I can't write often, I have school work to do. But I have a holiday coming up in 12 days so probably gonna write more often then :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.8K 65
[COMPLETED] "Why do you even care for me?" she asked "Its because I love you and thats the way I can show why" the other girl answered
648K 33.5K 86
Arranged marriage AU Shin Ryujin, the girl surrounded by rumors, finds herself in an arranged marriage with Hwang Yeji, the girl who closed herself o...
27.2K 724 12
// RYUJIN X YEJI 18+ // Hwang Yeji, who needed money to pay off her father's debt to save his life and Shin Ryujin, who found herself sitting in an a...
200K 7.9K 55
Shin Ryujin and Hwang Yeji were close friends growing up until one began to develop feelings and push the other away, unsure how to handle her emotio...