45

(ITS CHAERYEONG'S BDAYYY)

No POV

Making out on the couch in the small apartment, it's pretty clear what the answer was.

The two were just mindlessly enjoying each other's taste, not sure if the other has the intention to go beyond that line.

Just when the university student was about to make a move, her phone rang, making her pull away from her girlfriend.

Girlfriend. It has a nice ring to it.

'What does this bitch want from me' She thought to herself after seeing the contact name.

"Hello?" She started as nice as possible.

"Yeji, hi. I was wondering if u have time tomorrow to work on that project?" Her classmate asked.

'And of course he interrupted my time for this' She thought and sighed.

"Well..." She sounded like she was in deep thought, when in reality she knew she was free. She was just debating whether she wants to work on the project or spend time with her now girlfriend.

She sighed. She knew she'd have to finish it sooner or later.

"How about.... 3 to 5?" She suggested, not very honestly at all.

"Sounds good, see u tomorrow" The boy bid his goodbye.

"Bye" Yeji simply replied before hanging up. She glanced at Ryujin and caught her staring at her.

A smirk crawled up on her lips as she placed her phone back down on the coffee table.

"Where were we?"

----

Another day, another set of classes to attend. The two were snuggled closely to each other, sleeping peacefully. That is until Ryujin's alarm rang.

Annoyed, Yeji carefully got up and turned the alarms off, plopping back in her spot right after.

"Ryuddaeng, wake up" She gently shook the other, struggling to open her eyes in the process.

"Can I skip today? Please?" Ryujin croaked out.

Yeji thought for awhile, debating whether or not she should let the other miss a day of studies.

"Fine, but only today" She gave in at last.

"I'll text Ryeong.." Ryujin mumbled, turning to get her phone as Yeji hugged her waist.

----------------

Ryeong🦊

I'm not going to school today

I demand notes if u even have any

Thanks
Sent

----------------

Yes, she never changed her friends' contact names because she's really just lazy.

"U leave at 12 right?" She asked the older.

"Mmhm" Her girlfriend only hummed as she drifted back to sleep.

Ryujin opened her notes app, typing down Yeji's schedule that she wasn't really sure of, but it's worth giving it a shot.

She wants to know when Yeji has classes and when she doesn't, she wants to spend more time with her if she had afternoon classes.

From what she remembers, her girlfriend had only one class that day, giving them plenty of time to spend together.

----

Waking up, Ryujin sat up as she found the space next to her empty.

'She probably went to take a shower' She thought to herself as she checked her phone.

She chuckled as she saw Chaeryeong reply with a 🙄 emoji.

"Morning baby" Yeji greeted as she got out of the bathroom with a white robe wrapped around her figure.

"Morning" Ryujin greeted back before pouting her lips for a kiss. Yeji chuckled as she gladly gave her one.

"Go shower, I'll change the sheets" Yeji said with a smirk, earning a smack on her arm.

Ryujin gave her a peck on the cheeks before going to the closet, stumbling in the process. Yeji just chuckled as she watched the younger debate whether she should wear a hoodie or a t-shirt.

"Wear the hoodie babe, it's getting colder outside" She said before leaving the room with the white bedsheets.

"And shouldn't u be putting some clothes on?!" She heard Ryujin yell from their bedroom.

"Later!" She yelled back, chuckling as she heard the other respond with "U better!"

----

"Whatcha making?" The university student asked, hugging her girlfriend from the back.

"Pancakes" Ryujin replied, sticking her tongue out as she flipped the pancake.

"You're so cuteee" Yeji squealed before giving Ryujin a peck on her cheek.

She pulled away from the girl and sat by the dining table, going through her messages and her friends posts.

After a few minutes, the younger joined her by the table, bringing two plates of pancakes with a piece of butter on top. She poured some maple syrup on them.

"These are so goooood" Yeji exasperated after taking a bite.

"You're welcome" Ryujin joked cockily.

Their breakfast went by in a comfortable silence, both of them catching up on their respective studies.

After their meal, the two cuddled on the couch, not wanting to pull away.

"Yeddeong" Ryujin called out her girlfriend.

"Hm?" The girl hummed questioningly.

"Wanna watch a movie?" The younger asked, giving the older a peck on her lips.

"Sure" Yeji replied, a smile crawling up on her lips.

The younger girl got up to put a movie on, wondering what to watch in the process.

"Horror?" She asked, facing the woman laying down on the couch.

"How about action" Yeji suggested, not wanting to have panic attacks over every little thing later.

"Aight" Ryujin agreed, putting on a movie from the top list.

The two continued cuddling on one side of the couch, limbs tangled on the other.

(Bday track was so good 🤌)