๏ผข๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผฎ๏ผน

By 3xclusiveasiaaa

๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„, ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„, ๐’๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐†๐Ž๐“ ๐†๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…... More

0 ใ€ŒC H A R A C T E R Sใ€0
LEAH
0 ใ€ŒH E L Pใ€1
0 ใ€ŒI N S A N I T Yใ€2
0 ใ€ŒJ A C O B - B L A C Kใ€3
0 ใ€ŒM A K I NG - L U N C Hใ€5
0 ใ€ŒC O N F E S S I O Nใ€6
0 ใ€Œ D A T E ใ€7
0 ใ€ŒA N I M O S I T Yใ€8
0 ใ€ŒR O M A N T I Cใ€9
1 ใ€ŒF O R E P L A Yใ€0
1 ใ€ŒL O V E - M A K I N Gใ€1
1 ใ€ŒC O M F O R T I N Gใ€2
1 ใ€ŒC L I F F - D I V I N Gใ€3
1 ใ€ŒS A M - U L E Yใ€4
1 ใ€ŒF I R S T - R I D Eใ€ 5
1 ใ€ŒI N J U R E Dใ€6
1ใ€ŒR E P E R C U S S I O N S ใ€7
1 ใ€ŒU P S T A I R Sใ€8
1 ใ€ŒN O - P A I Nใ€9
2 ใ€ŒC H A R L I E ' S - L U N C Hใ€ 0
2 ใ€ŒI M P R I N T E Dใ€ 1
2 ใ€ŒH E R - I M A G I N A T I O Nใ€ 2
2 ใ€ŒL U S T F U L - L O O K Sใ€ 3
2 ใ€ŒN E X T - T I M Eใ€ 4
2 ใ€ŒT E A S Eใ€ 5
2 ใ€ŒT H E A T E Rใ€ 6
2 ใ€ŒF A M I L Y - B A T H R O O M Sใ€ 7
2 ใ€ŒT A K E - I Tใ€ 8
2 ใ€ŒM O V I E Sใ€9
3ใ€ŒC H E A T E Rใ€ 0
3 ใ€ŒA N G E R E D - A R G U I N Gใ€ 1
3 ใ€ŒS H I F T E Rใ€ 2
3 ใ€ŒJ U S T - L I K E - Y O Uใ€3
3 ใ€ŒB R A N D - N E Wใ€ 4
3 ใ€ŒK N O Tใ€ 5
3 ใ€ŒS O R R I E Sใ€ 6
3 ใ€ŒN O - W A Yใ€ 7
3 ใ€ŒS E E - Y O U - T H E R Eใ€ 8
3 ใ€ŒF I N A L L Y ใ€ 9
4 ใ€Œ E X P L A I N ใ€ 0
4 ใ€ŒF R E Q U E N C Yใ€ 1
4 ใ€ŒW H A T S - N E X Tใ€ 2
4 ใ€ŒT H E - R E A S O Nใ€ 3
4 ใ€ŒS K Y P Eใ€4
4 ใ€Œ J U M B L E ใ€ 5
4 ใ€Œ L E T ' S - G O ใ€ 6
4 ใ€Œ O P E N - H O U S E ใ€ 7
4 ใ€Œ L I K E - H O M E ใ€ 8
4 ใ€Œ S A M ใ€ 9
5 ใ€Œ S T O M A C H - A C H E ใ€ 0
5 ใ€Œ D E D I C A T E Dใ€ 1
5 ใ€Œ M O R Eใ€ 2
5 ใ€ŒI N T O X I C A T E Dใ€ 3
5ใ€Œ W O L F ' S - M A R K ใ€ 4
5ใ€Œ S U G A R - B U N N Yใ€5
5 ใ€Œ O L D E R - M A Nใ€ 6
5 ใ€ŒI M P R I N T E E ' S - M A R Kใ€ 7
5 ใ€Œ E U P H O R I Cใ€8
5 ใ€ŒY O U R - M A R K - ?ใ€ 9

0ใ€ŒT H E - B O Y Sใ€4

40.1K 1.4K 200
By 3xclusiveasiaaa

𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐀𝐋, Catherine threw herself into Jacob's arms to which he quickly spun her around causing a slur of giggles to leave her mouth.

"We can start now if you two are done?" Bella asked with a knowing awkward smile on her face, the two were adorable together.

Hearing Bella's words, Jacob let out a few chuckles of his own before he softly sat the girl back down on the ground, although keeping his arm around her shoulders.

Catherine on the other hand had a soft blush coming over her light-skin face, the girl not able to stop the large smile from showing on her face.

"All right, all right." Jacob said as he rolled his eyes at the girl, before moving passed Bella and heading over towards the bed of the truck.

"Oh, wait Jake be careful," Catherine said as she watched the boy get ready to pull the motor-bikes out of the truck. "those things are actually really heavy, so-"

Catherine's words were cut off as she watched Jacob pull the motorbikes out of the truck with ease, something she was barely able to do without exposing her superhuman abilities.

Despite that, her eyes only trained on his buff and meaty biceps as he moved the motorbikes over in front of her and Bella.

"Wow, Jake when'd you get so buff?" Catherine asked glancing from his bicep to his eyes, even moving forwards and laying her hand on his muscles.

Feeling her touch him, Jake paused as he fully sat down the bike whilst glancing from his arm to Catherine, who looked up at him through her eyelashes.

If he was a few tones lighter, there would have been a bright blush on his face as he felt the warmth coming from the girl's hand on his arm.

"Yeah how'd that happen you're like 17." Bella said with an awkward scoff, watching as Catherine and Jake flirted.

"Age is just a number, you and Bunny, here, are pushing 40," Jacob said teasingly causing Catherine to giggle, while Bella frowned at the mention of her aging. "and she just barely reaches my chest."

Hearing his words, Catherine lightly pushed his chest as she chuckled, it was normal for Jake to make fun of her height.

"It feels like that sometimes," Bella said solemnly as they watched Jake, being to roll the bike down the hill towards his garage. "like I'm 40."

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗵𝘆'𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼𝗽

𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁'𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄/𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄, Catherine slightly in front of Bella and yet closer to Jacob as they watched Jacob attempt to fix at the motor-bikes.

The boy had all the motorbike pieces spread out on a multitude of blanks as he excitedly pieced the parts together with a smile on his face.

Although the soft mood quickly changed slightly as Bella shut off the radio, which was flowing a soft and subtle love song through the garage.

"That song's good," Jacob said as he glanced over at Bella as she walked back over to him and Catherine, after shutting off the radio. "you don't like it?"

"I don't really like music anymore, kind of." Bella said softly as she sat down on a crate a bit behind Catherine, the girl not wanting to overcrowd Jacob as he worked.

"Okay, no more music." Jacob said softly as he glanced back at her with a sad smile on his face, feeling her no longer liking music had something to do with the boy that left her.

"So I was thinking, If we're going to be working on this every day, and hopefully we will," Bella said as she leaned forwards over Catherine's shoulder, to watch Jacob fix at the motor-bike. "we have to, like, fit some homework in there somewhere I don't want the Dads to think I'm a bad influence on you two."

"You, influence me," Jacob asked sarcastically as he looked over at her, before scoffing and going back to the motorbike pieces. "please."

"I'm supposed to be the good influence on you," Catherine tightened her lips :|, before shrugging her shoulders with a little giggle. "both of you."

"Are you...I'm older than both of you," Bella reminded them as if she ever truly acted as if she was older than them, causing Jacob to scoff and Catherine to shake her head. "so that makes me the influencer, and you two the influence-es."

"No, no, no, my size and knowledge base actually makes me older than you." Jacob said shaking his head as he glanced back at Bella with a smirk on his face. "because of your general paleness and lack of know-how and Bunny, here's, tiny size and love for naps and adorably cute lunch breaks."

Hearing Jacob mentions a few of her cute habits, a nervous smile came over Catherine's face as she realized she had some adorably cute and decorated food in her tote bag in Bella's truck.

"And I convinced you to secretly build two, two-wheeled death machines," Bella continued to argue her side, before motioning over to Catherine who was happily bouncing in her seat. "using Cathy's adorable puppy dog eyes and sweet little words."

Hearing Bella's words, Catherine looked over at Bella with furrowed eyebrows and a pout on her lips.

Bella had said she was bringing her over to make up for last night and she was just bringing the motorbikes over as a spur-of-the-moment idea.

So to learn that Bella had lied about it and would say it aloud so blatantly, caused Catherine to pout at her cousin, but not say anything.

"God, you're right, you're like Satan," Jacob said in mock fear and disgust, before turning towards a pouting Catherine and grabbing her shoulder. "quick Bunny get the holy water and crosses, we must exorcise her-"

Hearing his words, Catherine let out a loud string of giggles allowing the boy to shake her shoulders, causing a smile to come over Jacob's face as well.

Although their moment of happy giggles and laughs was cut off by the sound of another voice coming from outside of the garage.

"Yo, Jake, you in there?"  The voice asked from outside causing Bella's to widen as she began to panic, no one was supposed to know about what they were doing.

"Cathy!" Bella called out the girl's name as she motioned to the bikes she abruptly sat up and started to pull the tarp back over them.

Seeing her do this and hearing her call her name, Catherine knew what she wanted her to do, so she quickly moved forwards and started to cover up the bikes.

"It's cool, Bunny," Jacob said as he gently placed his hands on top of hers, letting out a soft chuckle as he stopped her. "it's just my boys."

Almost immediately after finishing his words, two other guys entered the garage both looking to be around 16 -18 years old.

The older looking of the two was rather tall, think, and had a more laid-back attitude about him, and his long black hair reached down to his chin.

The younger was more short and stout, with a more stocky and fiesty kind of aura about him, and his hair was shorter.

"Hey, Jake-" The older looking attempted to speak, but he cut off his own words as he noticed both Bella and Catherine sitting in the garage.

Seeing the two girls sitting in the garage, the two boys turned toward each other with large teasing smiles on their faces.

It was rare that there was anyone other than them, Jacob, or Jacob's Dad in the garage, now add to the fact that they were girls and there was more than one of them.

It was a major impossibility and both of those girls were rather attractive, Embry and Quil had no clue what to think about the whole thing.

"Hey guys, this is Bella and Catherine," Jacob spoke to them as he stood from his seat by the motorbike, before turning and introducing Bella and Catherine. "Bella, Bunny, that's Quil and Embry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 6.1K 23
"That was not what I expected when we move here" ยฐ ยฐ ยฐ ยฐ Irene and her twin brother, Tony, move to Forks. The news of two new students spread fast an...
111K 2.4K 43
In which Bella wasn't Edward's true mate. Over a hundred years ago, Jasper had a friend in the army. When he suddenly disappeared, she resigned and w...
310K 7.7K 58
~ REGULAR UPDATES ~ Y/n Swan has always had trouble controlling her anger so much so she often made stupid reckless decisions that resulted in her of...
46.1K 1.1K 20
Allie's life has never been perfect, but her brother always made sure to shelter her from all the bad. Between him and her 3 best friends, she reall...