Playing With Fire (l.s. boyxb...

By RealGoodSunset

Larry Stylinson Spanking One-Shots A bunch of one-shots about Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles, who are in a... More

Vocabulary Trouble
tw ed + ana kinky meanspo ;)

The Test

1.3K 11 1
By RealGoodSunset

Louis fidgeted anxiously in his chair. He was taking a math test at school, but as he stared at the multiple choice questions, all he could think of was the spanking he was going to get at home. Surely it would be bad, he supposed. He wished he'd studied harder. 

In truth, Louis had spent weeks studying diligently for this test, and he'd thought he was ready, but the proof was in his empty scantron page. Oh, he was going to get it. 

He and his daddy dom, Harry, had this rule. And, of course, it was a good rule that they'd both approved over breakfast one morning, as they'd sat going through hard limits and rules and expectations. Louis had suggested it, even, in a moment of Good Boy Obedience. Louis rued that now, as he sat twitching. 

See, this was the rule: for every test that Louis took, he got a spanking. Whatever points he'd missed out of 100 was the amount of spanks he received. Thus, if he did really well and got a 95, then he would only have 5 spanks. If, however, he didn't do so well- Louis shuddered at that. Of course Harry would never go too far, and they had a safeword just in case they needed it, but he hoped he never got a terribly long spanking. 

Louis tried to focus on the question. For his butt's sake, he concentrated on all the information they'd learned that unit. 

When he finally turned in his test, he guessed that maybe most of the answers were right. All he had to do now was wait. 

A week later, in math class, the teacher was calling students to the front of the room to receive their graded tests. 

"Louis!" she called. With dry lips and thoughts of Harry swimming through his mind, he saw his score. Fuck. 70 out of 100. 30 spanks. He stumbled back to his seat. He didn't let anyone else see his score. 

When he returned back home, he placed the test squarely in the middle of the kitchen counter, as was Harry's rule, and sank into the couch to wait.

Harry came home in the evening. He was wearing a suit, which gave Louis delicious shivers. He immediately felt Louis' fear and disobedience. 

"Hello sir," Louis said, nervously. 

"Hey, honey, has something happened?"

"I, uh, got my math test back."

"Oh." Harry examined him. "I see." 

Louis didn't move as Harry set his bag down and strode over to the table.

"70 percent," he said disapprovingly. He put his hands on his hips and stared at Louis. "You've been a bad boy."

Louis looked down, churning inside. He always hated when Harry was disappointed in him.

"What does this mean, darling? What happens now?"

Louis twisted from his seat on the couch, unable to look Harry in the eye or tell him the answer. 

"Louis," Harry said in a low, warning voice. "Tell me what you deserve."

Louis swallowed hard, and looked up as Harry walked slowly towards him.

"I get a spanking," he said quietly.

"That's right, angel. Go get the paddle."

Louis scurried over to Harry's office and to his large wooden desk. He kept the punishment implements in a drawer on the side. 

He returned to Harry, who was now seated on the couch, ready. He held his hand out. Louis placed the paddle in his hands, and, instantly submissive, begged, "Please, Daddy, spank me."

Harry always looked dark and intimidating before he spanked him. It made Louis' knees weak. Harry could make him feel so helpless before he even laid a finger on him. 

Louis placed himself over Harry's lap and felt his strong, comforting hand stroking his back. He liked that. It was a moment of warmth before the storm and made him feel safe and adored. 

"What's the safeword, baby?" Harry asked in a gravelly, dangerous voice.

"Red."

"What's your color?"

"Green."

Harry adjusted Louis slightly, and palmed his ass. He didn't say it, but Louis knew Harry always relished the opportunity to have full control over Louis' ass. Louis clenched his jaw. 

And then, as jarringly as it always was, the paddle swooshed through the air and landed with a hard whack against his ass. The sound filled the room, the unmistakable sound of a naughty boy getting what was sorely due. 

Louis scrunched his eyebrows and focused on the floor. 

"One, thank you sir."

The paddle came down again on his ass a moment later, leaving Louis in the throes of jolting pain.

"Two, thank you sir."

"This is not acceptable," Harry began lecturing, taking a break to pull down Louis' pants and underwear. "I will not tolerate such insolent scores. This is your education, and you must achieve good grades." Harry started to pinch at Louis' ass and inner thighs hard with his fingernails and pulled the skin up meanly, leaving sharp dots of pain. Louis wriggled. Harry held him roughly in place with one arm. 

"You know the consequences of your actions. Tests play a tremendous role in your final grade and I am disappointed you did so poorly."

Louis whimpered in shame from being a bad student, and also in pain from the pinches. Harry scratched his nails over his ass deliberately, making bright red lines trail behind. He adored the way Louis' ass colored under his touch. It was gorgeous.

Harry picked up the paddle and continued to smack him. 

"Three, thank you sir."

He smacked with a rhythm, fast enough to keep Louis gasping and on his toes but not enough to drive him to insanity. The wave of pain from the paddle hitting him was only halfway through when it hit again, and again, and again. Louis cried. 

After a while, Harry continued to speak.

"You are my little boy, and what you do reflects on me. I will not have you bringing home subpar grades and disrespecting my name."

Louis sobbed, tears flowing freely and cathartically, his feet kicking helplessly. He let out pathetic little moans and cries. He felt himself becoming purer as Harry paddled away the dirt of misbehavior. His ass was on fire. 

He did not beg for his daddy to stop, nor did he whine out excuses. This was his punishment. He would feel all the pain there was to feel. He deserved it all. He deserved the pain.

Next time, he would do better.

"Sixteen, thank you sir."

The pain ricocheted through his body and exhausted all the energy his mind had to give. The pent-up tension, worry, and self-doubt he'd been feeling all melted away.

"I'm doing you a favor, boy, and I hope you are very grateful. This is a fresh start. This is your clean slate. I sincerely hope that in the future, you will be more prepared for the test and we won't have to go through this experience."

Harry finished the final smacks of the thirty, going extra hard. The paddle collided with Louis' plump, blistering maroon ass again and again. Harry was drunk on sadistic pleasure.

Louis obediently choked out a, "Thirty, thank you sir" between breathless wails and collapsed, utterly limp on Harry's knees. 

Harry's heart soared. He loved to see Louis all used up like this. He loved the fresh red glow on his ass. He loved his desperation. His boy was so well-behaved and obedient, such a perfect sub. 

He set the paddle down and brought the boy up to cuddle on his lap. He rubbed the shaking boy's back, but Louis was already deep in subspace and littlespace and clung to his daddy.

"'m willy sowwy daddy," he said, sniffly. "i studied willy hawd but ill do better next time."

"Yes, baby, that's fine. I forgive you completely. You took the spanking so well. I'm so proud of you, my special boy. I know you're a good student and you care about your grades."

Louis nuzzled into Harry.

"Do you want a sweet or a muffin, darling? Or an ice pack? Or a water or juice?"

Louis was dazed by the options. 

"Then let's sit here a few minutes and calm down, and then we can get you some snacks, okay baby?" 

Louis nodded, relieved at not having to think of a plan. He was happy, all floaty and fuzzy in littlespace, in his daddy's lap.

AN

Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment reactions, what would you do if you were in Louis' position, and what your worst score on a math test was!

(i think my worst score was like a 34 so uh mr louis nice job on that 70)

Objectively, a 70 is not a terrible score. I only picked it because it was in the middle between an F and an A. Please do not feel bad if that's your normal score, we're all on our own academic journeys. 

i stayed up to write this i think maybe im gonna fall asleep now. i may or may not have thought of this while completing my own math test last week hehehehehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 5K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3K 50 6
One night, Stiles wakes up to a black wolf in his room. it was Derek, why was he a wolf? Stiles had to figure out what happened to him. Even if that...
2.5M 154K 89
{𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟱} There are some stories that are told, but some others are just meant to be buried away. We have all heard the heroic story of Regulus...
29.4K 139 7
Vio Shortcok is starting his first day of college with a late start. His teacher already doesn't like him, luckily a tall stranger sticks up for him...